Marketing Account Manager Resume
Summary : Seasoned Direct Marketing and Business Operations Professional with extensive strategy, program, operational and P&L management experience. Proven track record of effectively improving business process and efficiencies while generating revenue through promotional strategy.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting, SEO, Training & Development, Channel Partner Management, Budget Management.
- Managed a team of marketing account managers to oversee account relationship management, implementation of client marketing strategies, and performance analyzation.
- Managed complex, multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns and traditional advertising mediums including, TV, radio, print and direct mail.
- Managed the creative procurement and design process for each client.
- Managed 35 social media accounts to include Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Hootsuite.
- Analyzed trends and present recommendations to clients using ROI focused reports and data Strategize, plan and develop customer digital-based reporting using research and analytics to optimize planning and messaging, as well as improve upon established internal processes.
- Currently managed $600,000+ in yearly contract value, directly responsible for upselling and client retention.
- Delivered exceptional client service to support growth, drive retention and maximize profits.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Marketing Account Manager Resume
Summary : Developing effective internal/external integrated business communications that foster effective employee engagement and business-to-business exchange. Ability to adapt information, conduct research and write content that resonates with a variety of audiences via traditional/social media channels.
Skills : Marketing, Accounting, SEO, Training & Development, Channel Partner Management, Budget Management.
- Developed, delivered, and oversaw the implementation and completion of marketing strategies for various clients of The Villages Marketing department.
- Coordinated with marketing team to communicate client's goals and needs.
- Coordinated with designers, media, technology solutions group, and event planner to create and develop any support materials to meet the client's needs.
- Analyzed and tracked marketing plan to make sure goals were achieved and made adjustments accordingly when goals were not met.
- Designed and implemented a classroom management plan that included positive behavior support.
- Analyzed student data and developed differentiated lessons based on findings.
- Created and administered valid assessments.
Jr. Marketing Account Manager Resume
Objective : Looking for a full-time position in which can utilize the skills. Past and learn new things that will help continue to grow both as an insurance professional and a member of modern society.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Account Management, Event Management, Budget Management, Strategic Planning, Nonprofit Business.
- Promoted IT Makeover competition to school districts and Ingram departments.
- Recruited sponsors and school contest submissions, raised $800,000+ in donations plus pro bono installation for a new computer lab.
- Planned, promoted and executed 500+ pipeline generating, ROI exhibiting, MDF funded projects.
- Nurtured 10+ partnerships to Tier 1 status ensuring at least 100% increased funding for those growth partners.
- Designed social media strategies for 20+ partners to maximize exposure on all fronts for resellers.
- Convinced partner to funnel marketing funds to previously neglected Midwest market resulting in a $4M increase in sales.
- Created tasks and trainings to provide interns with effective ways to foster marketing skills and garner business acumen.
Lead Marketing Account manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a challenging position in sales and customer service. Possess extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of sales, leasing, marketing, customer service, increasing occupancy, and scheduling, increasing revenue, reducing delinquency and improving resident/customer relations.
Skills : Spanish, Portuguese, English, French, Hebrew.
- Conducted keyword research, social listening, and provide analysis, insights and recommendations.
- Drived strategy for Paid Search; manage, expand, and optimize paid search campaigns to meet allowable metrics.
- Drived creative direction for ads, ad copy, and landing pages to optimize channels.
- Helped develop SEO strategies with the ability to forecast and measure the impact of those strategies.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of SEO onsite and offsite best practices and remain current on SEO industry news and trends, specifically on search engine algorithms.
- Utilized industry standard tools for channel auditing and reporting.
- Recommended and implemented onsite optimizations, including URLs, title tags, header tags, and meta descriptions.
Marketing Account Manager III Resume
Objective : Able to manage key accounts and develop businesses to maximize sales results. Leverages communication, negotiation, analytical and presentation skills to improve client relationships with the intent to establish long term sustainability. Creative and critical thinker with a continual desire to innovate in the pursuit to achieve company driven objectives. Self-motivated team player with a commitment to ethics and customer service excellence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, CRM, Email Marketing.
- Assisted in long term strategy and marketing department objectives.
- Wrote content and supporting the creation and production of collateral designed to drive engagement.
- Developed and executed external marketing communications and internal engagement efforts.
- Maintained content calendar that supports product and SEO strategies.
- Designed web and print advertisements, sell sheets and technical guides consistent with Aris' brand, style and tone.
- Monitored social media and google metrics to measure engagement and traffic to shape marketing communications.
- Collaborated with Director of Marketing to conduct research and find resources to help make decisions about booth possibilities.
Marketing Account Manager II Resume
Headline : Manager with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and keen ability to take over multiple responsibilities and multitask.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing,SEO, Training & Development, Channel Partner Management, Budget Management.
- Developed and implemented strategic marketing plans for multiple vendors across several product categories.
- Ensured plans align with vendors' annual goals and quarterly product focus.
- Successfully managed a marketing budget of over $2M and maintain Ingram Micro marketing profitability goals.
- Planed and executed events vendors are participating in.
- Strategically worked with vendors to develop solution-based programs.
- Custom designed vendor specific web pages to drive awareness of vendors' unique programs, products, and promotions.
- Prepared and presented ROI results at quarterly business reviews and provide suggestions on -how to achieve growth.
Master Of Business
Marketing Account Manager I Resume
Headline : Interested in obtaining a responsible and challenging position where work experience and organizational skills will have valuable application.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, SEO, Training & Development, Channel Partner Management, Budget Management.
- Maintained constant contact with key clients to develop service offerings and answer needs.
- Coordinated with marketing team and creative directors to facilitate customer projects.
- Developed all documentation, schedules, and instructions for creative team.
- Effectively managed multiple simultaneous projects with continuously rolling schedule.
- Prepared marketing presentations meet with clients to offer services.
- Managed department wide change in fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- Provided ongoing analysis of revenue and expenses for department.
- Maintained department staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Masters Of Business
Marketing Account Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Management-All aspects of selling, servicing new and house accounts, layout, processing and proofing over 350k of digital revenue quarterly, while maintaining top client retention in several markets.
Skills : Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Executive.
- Managed a portfolio of 300 + accounts totaling over $5 million in sales.
- Oversaw sales forecasting, goal setting and performance reporting for all accounts.
- Developed competitive comparison tables of product.
- Pricing, fees, ratings, category and product performance to use for account sales calls.
- Increased sales volume by adding accounts in the territory.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss new products and services.
- Monitored market activity and quoted pricing to maintain healthy profit margins.
- Created sales contacts with on- and off-premise accounts.
BS In Psychology
Marketing Account Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : An online marketing professional with a strong track record of implementing creative strategic solutions to significantly increase sales.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe ImageReady, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Managed design, layout, flash creation, and content of website.
- Developed new pricing, products and packaging, and created the overall marketing strategy.
- Managed Alpha test phase for broadband product and exceeded sales goals by 40%.
- Monitored and managed spending of a $250,000 marketing budget.
- Established initial affiliations with client ISPs.
- Introduced company and products, aided in closing of sales.
- Managed day-to-day relations with ISP clients to accelerate new sales.
- Led on-site client training of operational support system and inside sales presentations.
Bachelor Of Science
Marketing Account Manager Resume
Headline : Marketing Director successful with B2B customer engagement event management, partner marketing program management, CRM programs, multi-channel lead generation, website and social media campaign analytics, and early-adoption technologies. Experienced in technology B2B marketing management specifically focused on enterprise customers.
Skills : SEO, Training & Development, Channel Partner Management, Budget Management.
- Managed multiple project milestones through Microsoft Project.
- Managed strategic corporate event plans supporting key marketing initiatives.
- Strategic Marketing Plan creation, along with VP and Founders.
- Marketed all collateral created (ex: presentations, videos, white papers, case studies).
- Drove qualified sales leads from marketing campaigns, events, and webinars to sales team.
- Managed client needs including usage, services, support & product upgrades.
- Coordinated with developers and engineers for multiple projects simultaneously.