Gunners Mate Resume
Objective : Reliable security and management professional skilled in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to resolve complex issues. Vast experience overseeing  military personnel engaged in confidential operations while deployed overseas. Extraordinary leader and problem solver looking to transition from a successful career in the military to the [law enforcement and supervising] industry.
Skills : Management, Organzing.
- Supervised the creation and validation of anti-terrorism plans on all ships.
- Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
- Supervised improvisatory construction projects.
- Documented and processed classified materials.
- Supervised teams in support of security and installation law and order operations.
- Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned equipment worth more than $[2 million].
- Maintained security of the local areas and performed route clearance for visiting high-ranking officials.
- Trained in the use of tear gas and explosives.
- Expert in tactical and technical guidance.
Jr. Gunners Mate Resume
Objective : Completed the 8 hour EPA/HUD model renovator course. Completed the 8 hour preparing for REAC inspections For HUD course. Completed annual OSHA compliance update. Fork lift, LOTO certified Completed the Basic and Advanced Investigator Training course from TRC and WNY DDSO. Completed a 36-hour supervisor course at Jamestown community college Completed weeklong supervisory retreat at the Resource center Medication Administration Course to Pass medications under the License of the Agencies.
Skills : Pereformed Routine Maintenance On Hydraulics, Elevators, And Gun Mount Systems.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of small weaponry (i.e.
- Taught unqualified sailors on how to use and be effective with small weapons.
- Taught small unit tactics, counter terrorism procedures and self defense.
- Responsible for inventory and daily operations of the ships armory, and ammunition and explosive magazine storage rooms.
- Qualified highest level of marksmanship for every small arm on board the ship.
- Trained over 250 individuals on small arms marksmanship.
- Earned the enlisted surface warfare specialist pin.
- Attended Naval Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training.
Sr. Gunners Mate Resume
Summary : To continue Gunners Mate career with an organization that will utilize Professional Relations/Nurture Marketing skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Administrative.
- Utilized Navy's Standard Integrated Personnel System to gain personnel to the command, verify personal information, start up pay for activating reservist; submit, verify and track travel vouchers, prepare awards and maintain training documents.
- Maintained pertinent publications and directives, recurring reports and filing systems.
- Provided career information, educational opportunities, and potential growth opportunities.
- Utilized Microsoft word to update and maintain all support agreements and Memorandums; prepare correspondence and maintain a filing system.
- Maintained appointment calendar.
- Generated excel spreadsheets to maintain reports, inventory weapons, tactical gear, uniforms.
- Coordinated, order, receive and issue office supplies, weapons, parts, cleaning gear and uniforms.
- Prepared, reviewed, submited chargeable and non-chargeable for supplies, equipment and services using the authorized procurement methods.
- Prepared expenditure documents for items that may be obsolete or exceed local need.
Gunners Mate I Resume
Objective : Dedicated individual recently relocated to Moore Oklahoma, eager to gain a job allow to use skills and abilities in a company with opportunity to learn and advance within.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Computer Literate, Security, Team Player.
- Maintains bearing and how to deal with stressful situations.
- Breakdowns and reassembles weapons and specifics on certain weapons and functions and uses of them.
- Maintains good relationship with team and shipmates and lead or follow team as instructed.
- Gains tremendous knowledge to military and world of electronics and artillery.
- Learns even greater importance of responsibility and detail awareness.
- Leads teams, supervising torpedo handling operations and running qualification gun ranges.
- Troubleshoots and repairs accomplishments navy achievement medal, good conduct medal, expert marksman, global war on terrorism expediationary medal...
Gunners Mate II Resume
Headline : Dependable, enthusiastic worker with 3.5 years of experience. Seeking a new challenge in the Quality Technician position. Self-starter, dedicated to achieving high-quality results.
Skills : Inventory Management, Fork Lift Operator, Bridge Crane Operator.
- Instructed 100's of junior sailors on imputing orders into the Navy Reserve Order Writing System and with writing their evaluations.
- Instructed 306 senior and junior sailors on the gun range during our annual training exercise every year.
- Instructed 306 senior and junior sailors in proper cleaning and maintenance during our annual training exercise every year.
- Issued and kept an accurate watch and accounting of 400 9mm hand guns, 400 M-16 rifles, 400 shot guns, 4 250cal weapons, 2 50cal weapons, and over 2,000 units of ammunition for the weapons listed.
- Preformed maintenance and repaired the weapons as needed.
- Held 200 trainings on various topics and successfully supplied the fleet with quality products and support.
- Earned excellent marks on performance reviews, with citations for excellence in areas including work volume, accuracy and quality; ability to learn and master new concepts; positive work ethic; and commitment to providing unsurpassed service.
- Performed under pressure and stayed calm in emergency conditions.
- Wrote comprehensive reports using PC software.
Gunners Mate III Resume
Summary : Striving to succeed in an environment of excellence in a career which will provide professional and personal development to help achieve organizational and personal goals.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Maintained 200 Small Arms Weapons, including .50 cal.
- Responsible for heavy barrel machine guns.
- Qualified 3,900 personnel annually on M9 pistol, M16 assault rifle, and M500 Shotgun.
- Performed maintenance and repairing on 46 Magazine Sprinkler Systems onboard the USS John C.
- Ensured a flawless 100% Magazine Sprinkler System Verification Inspection.
- Meticulously inventoried and issued Small Arms and Small arms ammunition.
- Experienced in maintaining military grade weapons and ammunition as well as other equipment.
Asst. Gunners Mate Resume
Objective : Retail associate with extensive knowledge of the fashion and cosmetic industry Energetic and outgoing with an innate drive to make sales quota professional who excels in fast paced, deadline driven environment Enthusiastic retail associate possessing expertise in the retail industry Reliable, punctual, and hard working Energetic with a strong background in retail sales, fashion merchandising and customer service support Quick and effective at decision making, while maintaining excellent customer service.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Defused hostile situations with superior negation techniques.
- Logged and filed classified documents.
- Constructed field expedient firing aids for infantry weapons.
- Trained and supervised crews in the use of all types of ordnance equipment, from large caliber guns and missile systems to small arms;.
- Operated and maintained magazine flooding and sprinkling systems;.
- Made mechanical, electrical and electronic casualty analysis using technical publications, circuit diagrams and blueprints;.
- Repaired, maintained, tested and calibrated ordnance equipment;.
- Serviced hydraulic and pneumatic systems; repairing, maintaining, testing and calibrating microprocessing equipment;.
Associate Gunners Mate Resume
Headline : Seeking a career that utilizes skills and abilities and challenges to new levels. Mechanically inclined person with excellent work habits. Hard working, motivated, and responsible person. A team player that also works well individually. Trustworthy and reliable individual. Learns new tasks rapidly.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Oversees operations of Armory responsible for servicing Coast Guard District 7 area of responsibility.
- Serves as subject matter expert on Physical Security Programs, maintains weapons and gun mounts and other ordnance systems and equipment.
- Coordinates training of over 1000 personnel in the safe and effective use of Small Arms required to perform law enforcement and national defense duties.
- Utilizes various databases to manage inventory of all ammunition and weapons.
- Coordinates and monitors logistics of hazmat, explosives, weapons and support equipment issued to units spread.
- Encompasses an area of 1.8 million square miles and that shares operational borders with 34 Foreign Nations and Territories.
- Conducts compliance inspections of all units within area of operations ensuring Ordnance Programs were operating in accordance with mandated policies and regulations.
Lead Gunners Mate Resume
Summary : Professional with extensive knowledge of the fashion and cosmetic industry Energetic and outgoing with an innate drive to make sales quota professional who excels in fast paced, deadline driven environment Reliable, punctual, and hard working Energetic with a strong background in retail sales, fashion merchandising, admin, clerical and customer service support Quick and effective at decision making, while maintaining excellent customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Management.
- Trained approximately 100+ personnel with the safety of weapons, weapons handling, security situations and basic military structure.
- Maintained effective communication with senior leadership on matters relating to development and training of assigned personnel and tactical operations.
- Conducted counseling with 16 personnel about career goals for the military/careers outside of military, financial goals outside of work, personnel achievements to work toward.
- Volunteered for a Preschool Program for the ages of 3-5 years that allowed involvement of managing activities and constructing learning agendas for children to participate.
- Advertised the program within the tristate area from creating and designing brochures, presenting applications, assisting in conferences with parents/ guardians of qualifying children, processing applications, and organizing documentation of applicants that could qualify in the next year.
- Monitored the well-being of 15+ children during a 6-hour period of class time 5 days a week ensuring the parents of a safe and secure environment for their children.
- Successfully educated and challenged 30+ children with the abilities of early reading, writing, mathematic skills, and social skills to further prepare the children into Kindergarten.
Gunners Mate Resume
Summary : Highly analytical, dedicated, and intuitive professional with 11 years of experience providing security services as an Gunners Mate.
Skills : Organizing, Management.
- Proficiently worked on, evaluated, and rectified various systems which included electrical, electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, and servo.
- Ensured the efficiency of short circuits, ground, as well as the continuity of interconnecting cables and wiring between components of electrical and electronic equipment by performing thorough inspections.
- Expertly developed flow schematic diagrams and hydraulic system blueprints.
- Accurately installed mechanical alignment hardware and completed maintenance data forms.
- Adeptly managed the inventories of supplies and took charge of ordering repair parts and special tools.
- Systematically regulated and aligned launch equipment and keenly oversaw shop and equipment logs.
- Exemplified industry expertise in performing multiple key functions which included operating and maintaining magazines, fire suppression systems.