Senior Help Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Senior Help Desk Technician possessing great computer skills with the ability to learn new programs quickly and accurately applying it after training. Excellent working knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word. More than 12 years of successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in data entry, account maintenance, problem-solving and sales staff support. A valuable team asset with growing interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
Skills : Computer Technician, Customer Service, Software, Software, Windows, Network Support, PC Support
- Assisting customers with issues concerning VA Enterprise Environmental, Safety, and Occupational Health (EESOH) and Air Program Information Management System (APIMS) these tasks include creating/editing user accounts, delivering status of materials in EESOH, and troubleshooting errors that customers encounter when accessing the databases.
- Responsible for assisting with data entry and customer reports for eesoh, obtaining needed msds for products on hand and ordered, entering health hazards, chemical hazards and environmental hazards into eesoh to assist with employee awareness, hazardous tracking/inventory, hazardous waste management.
- Administering training of APIMS to users on air quality and the use of APMIS.
- Effectively setting up yearly/monthly calculations to accurately calculate yearly emission calculations to comply with EPA thresholds for air quality.
- Writing and executing scripts using toad, MySQL to update, delete, insert records for clients data sets.
- Using Oracle, creating discoverer reports and troubleshooting errors with clients discoverer reports.
- Training class/ trainer/preparing the class data, ordering new materials and assisting students with completing the course.
- Updating/creating user guides to assist users with APIMS and EESOH applications.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Help Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Solutions-oriented, dynamic, and service-driven Junior Help Desk Technician, offering broad-based experience and hands-on skills in core IT processes information systems administration, security, technical support, data and voice communications. Decisive, take-charge professional with 3 years of worldwide experience working with physical, information and operational security. Committed to continuous process improvement. Adept at promoting positive work environments and enhancing overall organizational performance.
Skills : Strong Customer Service, Time Management, Organizational, Initiative, Professional Demeanor And Positive Attitude
- Properly managing inbound calls and any electronic or paper documents regarding medication orders and deliveries.
- Answering clients' questions and concerns regarding medication orders, referring to a pharmacist when required.
- Adhering to all quality control and medication safety policies and procedures to ensure transcription and medication transfer accuracy.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records of all activities for admission, discharge, transfer, and medication orders, as required by hospice pharmacy solutions documentation standards.
- Handling all inbound call and order processing in compliance with hospice pharmacy solutions metric expectations, including but not limited to: speed of answer, handling time, call abandonment, roll to no answer.
- Completing calls and client processing following all hospice pharmacy solutions quality management standards, ensuring department quality expectations consistently met.
- Complying with all pharmacist verification processes before submission to fulfillment pharmacy.
- Supporting the management staff in all areas needed in order to meet daily production goals and customer service expectations.
- Performing all job duties in compliance with company policies and procedures, and department performance goals and internal quality controls.
IT Help Desk Technician - User Services Resume
Objective : Detail oriented IT Help Desk Technician - User Services with multiple CompTIA certifications in addition to 3+ years of experience as a system administrator, network technician, bench technician, and help desk specialist. Working closely with clients, I have repeatedly come up with collaborative designs and innovative solutions, tackling them with the utmost confidence. Comfortable performing in a vast area of technical environments with the ability to comprehend and express complex processes in a pragmatic and positive fashion.
Skills : Windows, Network Support, PC Support And Repairs, POS Peripherals, Point Of Sale Support, Microsoft Office
- Documented work performed and issued resolution procedures within the ticketing system.
- Installed or coordinated the timely installation of new computing hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot and repair the issues with the Ethernet Data Network, WiFi Network, Analog, and VoIP Telephony equipment, Computers, Printers, and Cable TV
- Maintained a high level of expertise in Microsoft Windows operating systems, campus supported desktop computing applications and associated hardware
- Trained student assistants to help with the day to day operation of campus technology
- Participated in departmental meetings and projects as part of the IT staff.
- Responded to requests for technical Assistance in person, via phone, or electronically.
- Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware and software issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Help Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced and knowledgeable Lead Help Desk Technician seeking to contribute training and acquired skills. Works well independently, or in a group, setting providing all facets of computer support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. To be a part of leading and growth-oriented company. Seeking an excellent position commensurate with my skills with a well-developed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and skills.
Skills : Networking Basics Knowledge, Computer Repair/Maintenance, Customer Service, Help Desk, VoIP, Watchguard VPN
- Maintaining, inputting, assigning, resolving, verifying and closing trouble tickets for 6k users on little rock air force base.
- Providing comprehensive information technology systems supporting little rock air force base.
- Assisting CSTS in the operation, repair, and configuration of information systems and supporting software.
- Performing software and hardware task functions to include installation, removal, modification, and maintenance.
- Collecting/troubleshooting cell phone and Blackberry devices and provides customer service to 400+ personal wireless communications systems accounts.
- Documenting automated information system trends, managing/reviewing Notams, developing and maintaining base communication plan.
- Monitoring air traffic control/landing systems maintenance of $13.8m assets.
- Directing off-site technicians in the setup and repair of VPNs and virtual machines.
High School Diploma
Online Help Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Experienced Online Help Desk Technician with a very diverse background in many different fields including Network Operations, Technical care, Help Desk, Information Security, Information Assurance and Customer Service. Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office. Talented PC Specialist with over seven years of experience identifying and resolving PC hardware and software problems. A technician with a solid background in end-user support. Works well alone and as part of a team. Self-motivated Technical Support staffer, willing and able to learn new systems and adapt to changing environments.
Skills : Active Directory, Exchange Server, PBX Phone Systems, End User Training, Inventory Management, Network Administration, System Administration, Security Camera Systems
- Communicating on a daily basis directly with supported end-users to provide many different resolutions to hardware, software, and network related problems.
- The initial point of contact for resolution of laptop, mobile, and desktop, problems supporting 56,000+ customers.
- Gathering information, resolve and report work orders and problems using BMC's remedy ticketing system.
- Deciding what team should be escalated to should the problem have to be fixed by another support center or group.
- Monitoring secure and non-secure systems 24x7 while escalating tickets to security administrators, network administrators, and system administrators.
- Using of RDP and terminal servers in order to access other domains and groups remotely.
- Exchanging server access to assist the customer with email and Microsoft outlook related issues.
- Managing user profiles (provisioning, maintenance and decommissioning) based on established departmental policies and procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Computer Operator/Help Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Dedicated and reliable Computer Operator And PC/Help Desk Technician professional with significant experience in problem-solving skills such as diagnosing, researching, and deciphering issues. Background includes analyzing and repairing hardware and software issues. A hands-on technical professional with a solid background in troubleshooting laptops and desktops.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Monetary Transactions, Loss Prevention, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Merchandising & Stocking, Microsoft PowerPoint, Data Entry
- Received incoming calls from sales associates and assisted them with Max POS issues and order issues.
- Helped sales associates when the store internet is down by having them locate the equipment in the store and then troubleshoot connections and cables.
- Helped sales associates with login issues with windows or Citrix or payroll system Ultipro by checking Active Directory and Ultipro to see if there is an issue with their account.
- Checked to make sure they have the permissions to print in active directory.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems with the store terminals escalate to store systems if unable to resolve.
- Troubleshoot Citrix connection issues by checking to see if the VM is online.
- Checked to make sure printer is showing so that the sales associate can then print from Max.
- Provided the ticket number to sales associate for reference or escalated ticket to tier 2.
Bachelor Of Science
Online Help Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Skilled Online Help Desk Technician with 3 years' experience in a busy enterprise environment in search of a long term career where my abilities will prove beneficial to the company's long-term goals. Actively follows directions while develops innovative ideas to successfully complete tasks at a timely efficient manner. To obtain a mid-level to a senior position within the Support field based on my work experience, technical expertise, and adapt to new technologies as IT continues to evolve.
Skills : Remedy, Active Directory, Citrix, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Virtualization, Windows, Outlook, Networking
- Responsible for desktop system functionality for 734 employees at the courthouse, law and justice buildings and 33 other remote sites located throughout the county.
- Responsible for troubleshooting various software programs, hardware components, network systems, servers, computers, cellphones, tablets, and other devices.
- Provided support to end users with automated systems and specialized programs, train end users on the proper use of county software applications, how to use their desktop or laptop equipment, and provide support on the counties VoIP system.
- Volunteered for an on-call rotation that is every 3rd weekend to support law enforcement or other justice departments that continue to operate past normal working hours.
- Created images for deployments using Acronis-deploy with an average of 200 systems per year.
- Setup desktops and made sure all proper software for that user had been installed, as well as their printer's, network folders, etc.
- Performed repairs on desktops, laptops, AIO, printers, servers, scanners, cellphones, and tablets.
- Installed and configured switches and wireless AP's throughout the county as directed by the Network Manager and/or Technology Director.
Associates in Business
Desktop Support Tech/Help Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Desktop Support Tech/Help Desk Technician with four-plus years' experience working in a team-oriented environment. Directly assisting with resolving customer issues. Testing of compatible software throughout the Corporate environment. Provides user training and creation of user manuals. To obtain a career-oriented position with maximum potential for growth where I can utilize my skills, knowledge, and training while contributing to the growth in the Information Technology Industry.
Skills : Networking, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, CSS, HTML, Technical Support, Client Support, Coding, Management, Data Entry
- Maintaining restaurant systems hardware and software inventory for all store openings and replacements, including maintaining all images.
- Deploying new restaurant systems and network infrastructure including routers, switches, POS hardware/software, etc.
- Providing end-user training to ensure a smooth installation process and minimize post-installation support requirements.
- Participating in new restaurant openings and system deployments as the IT department representative onsite.
- Assisting in project implementations, testing, and documentation - resolving technical issues with restaurant systems within defined SLAs and document root cause and resolution.
- Providing level 2 support for point of sale and back office computer systems.
- Providing level 2 support for all telephone systems and internet systems at restaurants.
- Performing onsite scheduled maintenance on all restaurant hardware/software regularly.
- Developing and maintaining support documentation as it pertains to company-wide IT.
High School Diploma
Help Desk Technician Level II Resume
Objective : Experienced in Workstation and Operating System Imaging. Productivity Improvement. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff. Bilingual English/Vietnamese. Team oriented while able to work independently. Able to follow instructions well and make decisions with no supervision. To secure a challenging IT Computing Technician position where my Associate's degree in Computer Network Systems and two years of hands-on IT experience will be utilized.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Data Entry, Clerical, Windows, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Technical Support, Printers, Inventory, Mobile, Hardware
- Provided application support to users of Microsoft Office 365 applications including Investigation, Diagnosis, Resolution, and Recovery.
- Managed incidents in accordance with agreed upon and documented end-to-end Incident Management Process to include logging, triaging, analyzing, resolving, and following up on technological functional issues.
- Communicated with users to ensure that requests/problems are resolved, and users are satisfied with the resolution, initiating and following up on any additional required action.
- Developed materials in response to observed trends and collaborated with the support team to proactively address potential learning opportunities.
- Assisted users in the transfer of any desktop, client/server, and mainframe-based computing questions to the client’s enterprise IT Service Desk within agreed processes.
- Repaired or replaced needed hardware, and network cabling when required.
- Installed approved software for casino staff purposes, troubleshooting when necessary.
- Troubleshoot printer, phone and overhead projector issues.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Help Desk Technician Resume
Headline : Educated and motivated Bilingual IT Help Desk Technician - User Services seeking an opportunity to benefit a company in the computer technology industry by providing excellent levels of computer repair, troubleshooting, hardware and software installation, and customer service. To further my knowledge and skills in the IT field working with computers, networks, the internet, etc.
Skills : Unix OS, Linux OS, Server 13, Active Directory Call Works Software, Wireshark Pro Discover Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
- Responded to requests for technical assistance via phone, e-mail, and in-person.
- Remotely resolved computer and network-related hardware and software problems for clients.
- Built and tested client computers and related peripherals in preparation for delivery input support tickets into the tracking system as clients call and manage tickets as they progress.
- Responsible for occasional on-site repair of client equipment / on-site technical problem resolution.
- Recognized, isolated, removed unwanted program such as virus/malware/spyware.
- Monitored alerts and alarms from monitoring systems, create tickets, triage, and resolve issues.
- Managed to get all computers updated and cleaned up to current standards for 20+ computers for multiple clients.
- Created documentation for Help desk ticket while talking to an employee, users, vendors, business partners, and affiliates who report a computer problem.
- Installed, modified, and repaired end use peripherals (e.g.; Desktops, Laptops, Printers, smartphones, and scanners.