Production Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Accomplished Production Supervisor with vast knowledge and skill in a variety of operating environments. Proven track record of success in implementing new procedures and processes, which led to cost savings and improved quality, safety, and profit. Expert knowledge and skill in Toyota Production System, JIT, Kanban, 5s, process flow, and process arrangement, new parts launch, employee involvement teams, and quality concepts. Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees. Seeking an opportunity to show how my dedication and experience can be an asset to your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Coaching, Lean Six Sigma, Manager, Operations Management, Production Line Management, Strong Leadership Abilities, Continuous Improvement
- Responsible for a production line and meeting department goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost, and safety.
- Responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the union contract and company policies as well as new hire evaluations.
- Responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost, and safety.
- Responsible for making sure all preventive maintenance is done on all equipment in the area of control and interfacing with immediate supervisor on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
- Responsible for giving safety orientation and holding safety/ general meetings as required.
- Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processed on equipment as directed by the manager.
- Interfaced and communicated with USDA and quality control department on food safety and regulatory issues.
Masters of Science
Process Coach (Production Supervisor) Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and quality-driven Quality Assurance / Production Supervisor with a background in Process Improvement, Lean manufacturing, Procurement, and Quality control. Proven experience working as a leader as well as in a team environment to analyze challenges and develop effective solutions. A highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple goals. Effective communicator, with the ability to bring the team together with a focus on continuous process improvement.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint And SAP, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Inventory Management, Sourcing, Warehouse Management
- Supervised, monitored and motivated shift personnel to produce the highest quality products meeting daily production and quality goals.
- Partnered with other supervisors as needed to ensure smooth handoffs and partnership across teams.
- Ensured the safety of personnel and equipment through daily inspection of assigned areas.
- Initiated immediate corrective actions to reduce and eliminate workplace hazards.
- Led a cross-functional team to analyze information and identify root causes for the development of solutions to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency while reducing waste.
- Maintained close observation of orders staying informed of manufacturing status and, when needed, initiated the necessary action to conform to the daily production schedule.
- Maintained positive employee/employer relations within the team, fairly enforced company personnel and operational policies.
- Communicated daily work assignments, safety standards, operating procedures, and policy revisions.
- Established production factory for the printing, milling and ultrasonic welding of dishwasher fascia panels.
Bachelors Of Arts
Post Production Supervisor Resume
Summary : Post Production Supervisor with 16 years of experience working in a lean manufacturing setting Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, GLOBE, PowerPoint, Kronos, and eTime. Cooperative and Dependable. Efficient and Thorough. Develop associates to recognize, implement, and sustain key performance indicators. Looking to explore new career opportunities within the fabrication industry, where I can fully utilize my skills, and client-centric focus to contribute to teamwork, and company success.
Skills : Fork Lift Operator, Purchasing, Lean Manufacturing, Product Development, Quality Management, Team Building, Production Management, Client Services, Continuous Improvement
- Supervised twelve men, a foreman, and a general foreman over the complete disassembly of a 12-degree Axis Allis Chalmers hydroelectric unit.
- Met high-quality customer standards by requiring the team to verify daily production results.
- Delivered superior production results and performance by ensuring the safety of all employees, verifying processes, and holding all workstations accountable for the highest quality possible.
- Verified line run requirements and maintenance needs for optimum efficiency; verified production entries in Oracle.
- Read and analyzed charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Interpreted specifications, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Conducted employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assigned employee training to experienced workers.
- Observed work and monitored gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Production Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results oriented Production Supervisor with extensive experience in plant/facility management, warehouse and distribution management, and engineering from two Manufacturing Centers of Excellence. A goal-oriented self-starter with proven leadership, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills who is attentive to details and plans in a logical, systematic manner. Current DOD Clearance. Accomplished at analyzing inefficient procedures and operations. Then identifying, implementing, and facilitating necessary changes required to produce efficient operations, increased productivity, and positive morale.
Skills : Union Awareness/Avoidance, OSHA Process, Safety Management/Risk Management, ISO 9001, Conflict Resolution, Kaizen, Kan-Ban, 5s Director
- Managed the day to day operations of the hydraulic rod lines for the industries.
- Led tier 1 and tier 2 meetings to communicate the daily schedules, safety, quality, productivity, and manufacturing costs.
- Supervised employees daily to ensure they were working safely while producing quality parts and maintaining productivity goals.
- Led safety efforts continuously and communicated any and all safety issues and incidents through corrective action and rewards programs.
- Managed all scheduling of machines and utilization of labor to maximize optimal performance and to achieve on-time delivery to our customers.
- Processed the necessary reports to manage the production flow of the rod lines.
- Communicated job performance daily and administered feedback and actions as necessary.
- Drove past dues down by utilizing whiteboard strategies and continuously improving processes.
- Increased OTD by organizing and communicating a daily plan which also led to executing that plan.
- Improved morale by leading by example and being firm, fair, and consistent.
Production Supervisor II Resume
Summary : A high experience QA/Production Supervisor who enjoys solving productions problems and lead employees to an effective and efficient work environment. A Bi-lingual with extensive experience in packaging, productions, maintenance, and manufacturing equipment. Excellent interpersonal skills collaborate with customer teams to identify and remedy quality issues. Well-versed in all aspects of production including inventory control, quality improvements, safety programs, scheduling, and maintenance. To obtain a challenging and enhancing position in a successfully Company which allow for growth and a chance to incorporate and contribute my education, job experience, and leadership skills.
Skills : Supervisor, Mechanic, Quality Control, Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Supervisor, Manufacturing, SAP, Leadership, Excel
- Supervising about 80 employees from pre-sale and mixing rooms to packaging and shipping areas.
- Directing and coordinating activities of personnel in the manufacturing of the pancakes and quality assurance to attain production goals consistent with cost, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Reviewing and establishing material, equipment, and manpower resource requirements.
- Coordinating production activities with other functional groups such as planning and distribution.
- Selecting and developing personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Administering safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees.
- Evaluating the process specifications periodically to determine if they accurately reflect the process requirements and review process steps and reduce inefficiencies.
- Working with the quality engineers on process improvement, monitoring tools, root causes, and corrective actions.
- Driving production schedules and help process related problems to closure.
- Handling first calls in non-maintenance down issues and provide assistance to manufacturing support with implementing changes.
- Staying current working with manufacturing support on process and equipment changes and upgrades.
BA in Business Administration
Lead Production Supervisor Resume
Summary : Production Supervisor with several years of experience, as a Production Supervisor in industries including Fabricated Metal Products, Except Machinery and Transportation Equipment and Industrial and Commercial Machinery and Computer Equipment. Cutting edge communication skills with unique ability to multi-task. Ability to understand and proficiently operate software systems relevant to the business processes. Solid ability to instill confidence in superiors in conditions requiring flexibility and mature judgment.
Skills : Training Development & Delivery, Personnel Organization & Supervision, Reporting & Document Management, Facility & Equipment Management, Maintenance Planning & Scheduling, Program Management, Leadership Development
- Maintaining employee timecards, as well as inputting payroll. Assisting the HR department in the hiring and termination of employees.
- Leading and coordinating the schedules and tasks of 50 employees to support the workload.
- Responsible for developing and implementing programs for the disposal of hazardous waste reported directly to the strike group commander.
- Training new employees on how to build custom cables per customer specifications.
- Supervising, training and assisting the employees on manufacturing cable assemblies to customer specs.
- Maintaining and exceeding production standards with equal or fewer employees.
- Leading the Kanban development team, saving costs by reducing inventory levels.
- Maintaining consistently high quality and quantity performance standards and ensure that quality checks are performed regularly as required.
- Assigning work to meet completion dates through capacity management for vacation scheduling and overtime determination.
Production Supervisor / Manager Resume
Summary : Production Supervisor / Manager highly experienced in service management, specializing in process change facilitation. Experienced in managing diverse workforces worldwide and throughout the United States. Strong work ethic and excellent attendance record. Responsible for training, directing five work sections with 200 personnel. Assured quality, accurate records for thousands of maintenance and hundreds of personnel files. Recognized as a troubleshooter, capable of turning around difficult situations. Frequently assigned to difficult, high-pressure situations, often within hostile work environments.
Skills : Electronics Prototype And Production Assembly., Supervisor, Software Development, Lathe, Milling Machine, Break, Shear, Knowledge Of Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Participating in the production planning process and ensuring coordination on materials and arrangement of appropriate resources to support the production plan.
- Reviewing and approving issued and executed batch records and ensure cGMP is maintained in production operations.
- Performing process investigations, documenting process deviations, initiating Capas and minor equipment change controls.
- Writing batch record supplements and performing minor batch record revisions.
- Generating maintenance work requests and participating in the scheduling of maintenance work.
- Controlling site security, investigating security breaches and participating in actions to maintain a secure site.
- Leading the emergency response effort until relieved by a more senior manager.
- Administering and performing training for production employees, and qualify these employees for their job functions.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies (OSHA, DEA, EPA, DNR, and FDA).
- Providing additional production support and assistance to process engineers and production operators during new product campaigns.
- Monitoring the generation, identification, and packaging of solid waste for disposal.
Plant Production Supervisor Resume
Summary : A result-driven, team-oriented Plant Production Supervisor with more than 10 years of a broad-based experience and hands-on skills. Verifiable record of success in managing product development/market research/logistics/production projects across multiple industry segments. Ability to comprehend complex environments and communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. Valued contributor with excellent organizational and technical skills in supporting large diverse client bases. Focused and analytical with the ability to maintain a cool head in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
Skills : Bilingual Both Written And Oral, High Problem Solving Ability, Excellent Communication Ability, ADP Payroll Management Experience, Microsoft Office Experience, SAP Experience, Lean Manufacturing Practices Knowledge, 5S Practices Knowledge, Six Sigma
- Responsible overseeing both the wood lines and pipe and the termination departments.
- Working with other supervisors and management to ensure that my departments have correct parts to build and fulfill production orders.
- Making sure that all lean manufacturing procedures are followed along with all safety and housekeeping.
- Working with quality to ensure that all products are at their best before leaving our facility and that all fireplaces are to the government standards on emissions.
- Working with human resources on a daily basis to ensure that the departments are staffed to the fullest and any disciplinary actions are handled in a correct and fair way to employees.
- Working with customers, vendors, management, and peers to successfully resolve problems, provide information and answer questions relating to all customer support functions.
- Ensuring that all incoming purchase orders were processed according to established work instructions and procedures.
BS in Petroleum Engineering
Master Scheduler/Production Supervisor Resume
Summary : Experienced and dedicated Master Scheduler/Production Supervisor looking to leverage the leadership, supervisory, and organizational skills gained through current academic success and work experience. Utilize the understanding of the political, social, legal and ethical issues that may be encountered that have an impact on all areas of workforce management. The objective is to pursue a well-rounded and diverse career in business management within the private sector or government arenas. Skilled in the knowledge of manufacturing processes, marketing, and finance through ongoing course work focusing on business management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Scheduling, Production Management, Strategic Planning, Hazmat, Quality Control
- Responsible for managing medical manufacturing team of 15-20 employees and ensuring all policies, procedures, and production quotas are met while also providing subject matter expertise and counseling in various manufacturing positions.
- Resolving personnel complications by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending actions.
- Accomplishing manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations by planning, monitoring, and assessing production volume.
- Accountable for meeting department production plans and shipping deadlines within the manufacturing environment.
- Providing training on Epicor production and Kronos workforce software to ensure team members are working effectively and efficiently to meet production quotas.
- Increasing department production between (13-15% per year) by communicating job expectations and assessing results.
- Working closely with the staff to help everyone perform their duties effectively.
- Supervising the daily implementation of sop and prerequisite programs, recording and performing reviews and verifications to ensure programs were executed and documented correctly, completely and accurately.
Production Supervisor Resume
Headline : A Plant Manager/Production Supervisor that has demonstrated the ability to achieve targeted objectives and organizational goals. Creative and responsible decision-making skills have led to progressive professional advancement due to high-quality performance. Seeking employment with a company in a competitive and challenging environment to build a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company and coworkers be reached their financial goals.
Skills : Operations Management, Leadership Development, Problem Resolution, Team Building Leadership Development, Manufacturing, Oral Communication, Written Communication
- Managing production lines to meet safety, quality, and productivity goals.
- Managing labor and line density to achieve the financial goals of lines.
- Ensuring daily customer production demands are met and communicated to customers.
- Ensuring all dispositions are done with the product for a daily/shift basis.
- Preparing and maintaining all production reports to production manager.
- Troubleshooting and problem solve with other team members, training, disciplining and evaluating 16-32 direct reports.
- Analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational production problems and corrects or make recommendations for correction in a timely basis.
- Maintaining and updating visual production tracker boards and reviewing daily with team members.
- Coordinating daily with quality, maintenance and all other functional areas to ensure adequate information flow.
- Maintaining a safe work environment, ensuring compliance with OSHA and environmental regulations.
Bachelor Of Arts