Intake Worker Resume
Summary : Demonstrated ability to integrate computer skills, customer support experience, and related education to exceed technical, business, and customer requirements. Skilled at troubleshooting and fixing problems while minimizing customer stress levels.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Problem Solving, Troubleshooting, Printers, Hardware.
- Compiled statistical data relative to the designated departments and prepared related reports within established time frames.
- Prepared and distributed materials to clients and conducted follow-ups as deemed necessary.
- Retrieved records, files, and materials from agencies while following HIPAA guidelines.
- Participated in relevant performance improvement activities and continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Maintained neatness and orderliness of materials, including shifting files, records, and materials to provide for ease of filing and retrieving.
- Made routine modifications to the filing system, and materials such as combining and/or cross-referencing records.
- Interviewed and assessed customers seeking Family Center services.
Sr. Intake Worker Resume
Summary : Dedicated to professional customer/client service Have a strong understanding for HIPAA requirements as well as excellent organizational skills seeking a position that will allow to utilize skills and capabilities for the overall progress of the company.
Skills : CPR Certified, BLS, IDX, Faxing, Copier, Filing, Cold Calling, Customer Service, Electronic Filing, General Office Skills.
- Reviewed and assessed medical documentation, including evaluations, follow-up, and reporting.
- Maintained client confidentiality at all times Ensured any release of information requested was HIPAA compliant.
- Maintained all medical records information, i.e., paper files and electronic filing system.
- Maintained updated medical documentation.
- Effectively able to communicate with patients, staff, and management.
- Decisived and directed, yet flexible in responding to constantly changing assignments.
- Checked patient authorizations to make sure the dates of services were within the payment effective from and through dates.
- Sent correspondence to the Department of Veterans affairs daily and accurately to update on client s medical attendance.
Intake Worker III Resume
Summary : Intake Worker responsible for greeting patients, collecting patient information, determining their needs, reporting to medical staff, and guiding patients.
Skills : Typing, Office Procedures, Telephone Skills, Management Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Provided on-call coverage from 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
- Responded to the requesting Law Enforcement agency within 10 minutes by phone, and be at the designated processing area for the intake within 30 minutes.
- Provided crisis intervention services and serve as a resource broker.
- Assisted with screening, placement, and release of potential clients.
- Determined the appropriate placement, taking into consideration the least restrictive placement, considering the safety of the client and the community and available community resources.
- Helped clients to stay focus on their goals.
- Assesed patients, help them through the intake process and introduce them to their unit.
- Evaluated client's credentials to determine if they qualified for program assistance.
Intake Worker II Resume
Summary : A highly motivated and career driven professional in search of a challenging and rewarding position where education in business and experience in social services will be utilized.
Skills : Nurse Care Associate, Care worker.
- Conducted interviews to assist applicants with the registration and income verification process.
- Calculated income information using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division to determine program eligibility and explain services.
- Recorded intake data on appropriate forms and within the computer-based system.
- Operated office machinery such as fax, copier, printer, calculator, adding machine, and personal computer.
- Responded promptly to correspondence via email, inter-office mail, and regular mail.
- Received incoming telephone calls and answered inquiries.
- Performed assessment and interviews for admissions into an independent living program for youth ages 16-21.
- Provided crisis counseling for youth, including answering crisis phone calls.
Intake Worker I Resume
Summary : Contributing a background of working experience from various office positions from front desk duties to transcribing medical notes of doctors and social workers, and other duties as given.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
- Greeted and welcome visitors to the organization.
- Administered initial screening and to determine eligibility for the program.
- Requested and provided basic human services such as food, shower, clothing, and other resources.
- Able to work weekly, monthly, quarterly performance reporting database.
- Actively involved in raising awareness of the program within the community.
- Able to drive 12 passenger van to transport clients to job interviews.
- Recorded maintenance & collecting Reports, Answered multiple phone lines prepared forms, files, and folders Contributed to the success of the center, greeted customers directed them accordingly working within 3 systems.
Master's In Business
Associate Intake Worker Resume
Objective : Focused on greeting all customers in a friendly, welcoming manner. Seeking added responsibilities to help restaurant operations run smoothly. Dedicated food service worker proficient in customer service, food handling, preparation and Point of Sale (POS) transactions.
Skills : Secretarial, Microsoft office, Community Outreach, Receptionist.
- Conducted intake and update interviews for the Tri-County Section 8 Housing program.
- Monitored the process of eligibility for program applicants through third-party verification by working with various local government agencies.
- Scheduled meetings with eligible applicants to explain program rules and sign lease documents.
- Arranged and monitored the weekly schedules for housing inspectors.
- Conducted intake interview appointments with clients needing emergency assistance, determined eligibility according to application information and interview.
- Provided eligible applicants with emergency vouchers.
- Applications processed for energy assistance, income calculations.
Asst. Intake Worker Resume
Summary : Hard working individual who is willing to step up into a leadership position, as well as be a part of a team. Strive to accomplish all goals and jobs. Determination, organization, reliability and honesty to the workplace.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Performed new client intakes and initial interviews upon arrival.
- Scheduled appointments, consults and also made referrals to outside facilities as needed.
- Maintained detailed case reports and progress notes on all clients.
- Cross-trained new personnel on tools available to develop time management skills and improve customer service.
- Created a database to track client wait and service times.
- Retrieved messages for providers and set up same day appointments.
- Referred clients to supportive housing and other programs to obtain employment.
Intake Worker/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Worked 13 yrs in office as a Intake Worker. Experience as a Patient Assistant and worked in the Warehouse pick/packet/ labels/inspect products.
Skills : Packer, Labels, Inspect Products, Material Handler.
- Filled out an application for customers if they needed help.
- Interpreted and explained rules and regulations governing eligibility an unemployment benefits through Michigan Works.
- Explained eligibility requirements for various programs through Michigan Works.
- Initiated procedures for eligibility of various assistance programs.
- Successfully assisted clients with job search and resume writing.
- Assisted clients in identifying and obtaining available benefits.
- Prepared reports for management concerning a conversation with a client.
Diploma In English
Intake Worker/Technician Resume
Summary : Over 19 years of experience, including as a Deputy Assessor, as a Cashier and Sales Associate in industries including Food Stores and General Merchandise Stores, also have Secretarial and general office and computer skills.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Achieve, Administer, Record-keeping, insurance processing, Customer Service.
- Determined the Safety and Risk of children who are at eminent risk of harm and danger.
- Assisted Supervisors in decision-making Conducted Emergency Dodd Removals of children who are at eminent risk.
- Attended Initial Court Hearing after an emergency removal has been conducted.
- Completed and submitting written investigation reports and Abuse/Neglect findings.
- Made referrals to the Union County Prosecutor's Office regarding physical abuse and sexual assault cases.
- Maintained appropriate communication/collaboration with Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Assessed service needs of the family and elaborate safety protection plans.
B.S. In Criminal Justice
Intake Worker/Representative Resume
Summary : Creative problem solver skilled in training and motivating staff members to improve customer service. Detail-driven with a great work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations in every endeavor; ability to multitask. Superb communication, interpersonal, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills; excels in deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Minor surgery, Referrals,.
- Scheduled new patients for intake appointments, scheduled COPS appointments and completed telephone referral form.
- Interviewed new patients on their first visit to the center.
- Prescreened potential patients who walked in for without appointments.
- Assess patients for eligibility for outpatient services.
- Followed up with patients who did not keep scheduled appointments.
- Maintained a logbook of all appointments and the outcomes.
- Requested medical records for individuals who wanted their cases reopened.
BA In Psychology
Intake Worker Resume
Assesses severity of the circumstances according to department policies and procedures and assigns a priority classification to all reports, Provides assistance to unit supervisor and unit staff in interpreting policy, training new workers, completing unit reports, responding to client complaints, and acting in the supervisor’s absence.
Skills : Crisis Intervention, Intake assessments.
- Determined eligibility of applicants for government assistance.
- Enrolled applicants ineligible government programs.
- Interviewed benefits recipients at specified intervals to verify eligibility for extended benefits.
- Informed applicants of their legal rights.
- Verified completeness and accuracy of applications.
- Initiated procedures to grant assistance, modify assistance and deny assistance.
- Created requests for services, and manage client files.