Senior Intake Specialist Resume
Summary : Senior Intake Specialist, adept at perpetuating case management effectiveness through field inspections, complaint resolution, and review of assessment reports. Establish strong evaluation techniques and practices in every facet of the process, obtaining feedback and maintaining incisive monitoring to effect quick, accurate information. Motivate individuals to set attainable goals and expect/derive more from their surroundings and available resources. Succinct verbal and written communicator with effective interpersonal dynamics; interface tactfully with people from diverse economic strata and cultures.
Skills : Data Entry, Filing, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email, Fax, Proof Reading, Data Analysis, Outlook
- Obtained information, from patient scheduling areas/systems, for preadmission and/or patient processing.
- Ensured that patient information is current; and accurate to ensure patient safety, charging, coding, insurance processing, and billing accuracy.
- Completed all governmental and regulatory requirements and obtained general consent for treatment.
- Verified insurance eligibility, benefits, and patient liabilities, (co-pay/co-insurance) for defined services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and provides general information about insurance processing.
- Obtained any necessary authorization and/or waiver for self-pay, and/or elective services.
- Assisted patients, with how to call for financial assistance when needed.
- Worked with other team members, in the department to ensure that the patient's questions are answered.
- Participated in continuing my education that involves process changes in the department.
- Update existing referrals with information received from internal/external customers.
Client Intake Specialist Resume
Summary : An organized, analytical and focused Client Intake Specialist with experiential clinical and administrative skills, extensive understanding and sensitivity to diverse physical and mental disabilities, substance abuse issues and dual diagnoses, family dynamics, policies, regulations, laws, ethnic/cultural traditions, and customs, goal setting, and realization. Demonstrated strengths in general administration, client relations, project management, scheduling, database management, employee relations, problem solving and total quality service delivery.
Skills : Excel And Outlook, Microsoft Word, Detail Oriented, Project Management, Professionalism, Punctual, Typing, Convio, ROI, Leadership, Leadership
- Managing, updating and maintaining the accuracy of a homeless management information system, a tracking database.
- Conducting outreach at various homeless agencies, shelters and city jails, responding to prospective clients through the mail for possible intake.
- Performing client intakes including urinalysis, obtained physical/mental histories.
- Placing clients in temporary and/or permanent housing, and making frequent site visits to monitor clients adaptation.
- Conducting weekly life skill groups, participating in appropriate workshops, training, and meetings.
- Collecting and distributing clothing and personal hygiene donations to clients.
- Managing the hiring process for agency staff, preparing and process bi-weekly payroll.
- Supervising court-appointed volunteers remanded to the agency for community service assignments.
Masters of Science
Intake Specialist Intern Resume
Headline : Case Management/Intake Specialist Intern experience in interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and to handle and resolve complaints. Seeking a position as a team member of a dynamic company with an opportunity to apply my superior customer service experience with my organizational skills, and ability to build lasting report with clients, specializing in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Data Entry, Documentation, Customer Service, Call Center, Phones, Management
- Obtained waivers (patient signature and scanning the document) for any self-pay service.
- Documented the need for Business Office Manager for financial screening/assistance consults, as requested prior to check-in during the insurance verification process.
- Utilized a price estimation tool as a daily part of the registration process to provide the most accurate estimate to our patients.
- Ensured customer service by consistently demonstrating a caring, positive, professional, and helpful disposition with all customer relations. Met customer service targets for assigned area.
- Answered telephones, directed calls, took and delivered messages.
- Updated all patient information on the computer system to maintain billing accuracy.
- Informed scheduler immediately if there appears to be a problem with the patient insurance so that new information may be obtained or the case may be rescheduled.
- Established and maintained complex correspondence systems to manage information requests and distribution.
Bachelor Of Science
Intake Specialist/Billing Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced Intake Specialist/ Billing Specialist with strong clinical and people skills. Over 3 plus years of healthcare experience in outpatient, inpatient, and home health care environments. To obtain a position as an Administrative Assistant for a reputable company where I can utilize my great communication skills, expertise in performing secretarial and record-keeping tasks effectively. Eager to contribute to the mission of the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Management, Hospitality, Typing, Data Entry, Data Entry, Development, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Medical Terminology
- Corresponded with hospitals, nurse liaison, MD offices and IV infusion companies regarding incoming home health referrals.
- Verified insurance, data entered electronic home health referrals sent from the hospital, nursing home or MD and sent to the appropriate team to schedule per MD orders.
- Responsible for obtaining initial and reauthorization for care for all active home health patients for a census of approximately 450 patients.
- Obtained electronic insurance authorizations via the portal for Tricare, United Health Care, BlueCross/BlueShield, Humana, Health Springs Insurance.
- Corresponded with insurance nurse case manager regarding patient progress and further authorization needs.
- Ran weekly reports of authorizations received and tracked visit's that were scheduled that required additional authorization's and communicated with staff and team clinical manager regarding additional authorization that was needed.
- Tracked all patients transferred from home health agency to a facility and sent patients summary of medical care is received.
- Verified with the patient need for home healthcare services and set up a tentative appointment to be seen.
Patient Intake Specialist Resume
Headline : A top-performing Patient Intake Specialist with over 5 years of experience credited with combining leadership and business development expertise to deliver substantial results in highly competitive business markets. Proven interpersonal and motivational ability to maximize company morale and culture while exceeding performance levels and productivity. Seeking a customer service position within a challenging environment to utilize strategic and tactical customer service and leadership skills to achieve and exceed targeted objectives.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Phlebotomy, Billing, Insurance Verification, Obtain Vital Signs, Fax, Cash Handling, Medicaid, Customer Service
- Prepared work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Paid invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling and preparing disbursements, obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtained revenue by verifying transaction information, computing charges, and refunds, preparing and mailing invoices, identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collected revenue by reminding delinquent accounts, notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepared financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Resolved account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Obtained revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
- Maintained appropriate logs and reports according to professional, state and federal requirements
High School Diploma
LPN Intake Specialist Resume
Headline : LPN Intake Specialist with More than 5 years successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place. Possess solid computer skills. Seeking a position where my strong problem-solving, persuasive and negotiating skills will be well utilized. Demonstrated use of excellent presentation and communication skills together with a hunger to learn and succeed. A results-driven and hard worker,
Skills : Call Center, Management, Customer Relations, Microsoft Office, Relationship Building, Event Planning, Fundraising, Account Management, Typing, 10-Key, Billing, HIPAA Compliant
- Establishing rapport and credibility with customers and providers by providing excellent customer service in a professional and respectful manner.
- Determining customer eligibility by reviewing the customer documentation for completeness and accuracy.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine the parent’s share of the cost.
- Enter all data into The Workforce Information system in a timely and accurate manner
- Entering data into databases as directed including the Financial Aid Communication System (FACS)
- Maintaining accurate customer files in a specific order and completeness.
- Taking immediate action to address and resolve customer and provider complaints.
- Delivering weekly orientations to new referrals to onboard successfully to services.
- Conducting presentations for partners, businesses and their clients to develop and maintain a steady flow of referrals and opportunities.
Bachelor Of Science
Referral Intake Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly reliable and dedicated Referral Intake Specialist with a strong work ethic and great customer service skills. Flexible with scheduling, may include days, evenings, weekends, and special events. Able to function well independently or as a member of a team. To obtain a position in Clerical/ Social skills/Customer Service employment where my experience will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Enthusiastically Motivate People To Dicover What Their Future Holds, Public Speaking And Communication , Financial Management, Administrative Tasks, Maintaing Highest Customer Service, Ability To Use Test Equipment To Perform Diagnosis Of Vehicle Systems, Use Of Computers And Associated Programs Such As Microsoft Office, Work, Outlook, Power-point, Access And Excel, Typing Speed Of 61 WPM
- Worked with new customers to set up their initial equipment and supply orders.
- Multi-tasked to manage a high volume of calls and faxed orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintained positive relationships with internal and external customers (branch manager, Nursing home staff, hospitals).
- Worked collaboratively with other Intake Specialists to ensure best practices are shared and the workload is completed.
- Gain knowledge in respiratory equipment and interpret to customers in a way they can understand.
- Assured every patient receives prompt, high-quality care as they enter the service of Great Lakes Caring, excepting new referrals, data entry, answering inquiries, and disseminating information.
- Established and maintained effective and efficient systems for patient referrals to ensure proper intake and dissemination of information regarding patient referrals is carried over to the admitting clinicians.
- Maintained organized, effective and efficient systems and communication to ensure the continuity of quality patient care is delivered.
Masters of Science
Senior - Intake Specialist Resume
Summary : Motivated, well-qualified Senior - Intake Specialist with an abundance of experience in the healthcare profession. Solid clinical experience within a managed care environment. Efficient in knowledge, understanding, and care for geriatrics and mentally disabled. Skilled in patient-oriented and time-sensitive work. Extremely focused and performance driven, with an ambitious attitude and a great ability to communicate with patients and staff clearly.
Skills : Power Point, Professional Copier, Microsoft Word, Fax Machine Knowledge, Community Outreach, Therapeutic Intervention, Interviewing, Assessment
- Screened potential clients for social security disability cases through daily data entry.
- Accurately researched and gathered information regarding clients medical conditions and treatment plans as well as any additional information during the screening process.
- Trained new hires in familiarity with the database LMS, Outlook, One Note and other resources required for the job description.
- Maintained production and reliability in all aspects pertaining to the premier.
- Completed general office duties including faxing, scanning, copying, and emailing.
- Activated & set up accounts with all financial and demographic information.
- Registered newborns and new patients coming into COPA.
- Ran appropriate reports such as auditing, error detection, scheduling, etc.
- Audited account for accuracy. Relayed appropriate appointment detail and financial information to patients prior to appointments.
High School Diploma
Case Investigator Specialist/Intake Specialist Resume
Headline : Results driven Case Investigator Specialist/Intake Specialist with experience working effectively with all levels of an organization. Utilizes a unique blend of personal attributes with strong management skills to exceed performance standards. Talent for identifying methods that lead to positive outcomes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Community Outreach, Billing, Customer Service, Documentation, Organizational, Time Management, Event Planning, Fax, Filing, LexisNexis, Marketing, Networking
- Responsible for taking incoming calls in a timely manner, gathering personal information, along with doing over the phone consultations with potential clients in reference to personal injuries.
- Following up on all unpaid or denied claims and adjust claim as needed to resubmit with corresponding documentation.
- Developing a reminder file for all claims pending authorization and/or documentation.
- Maintaining a billing hold report for all un-billable claims.
- Performing all other adjustments in a timely manner to reconcile accounts and completing unbilled reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Entering all information into pharmacy software, scanning all documentation
- Initiating initial client chart, ensuring that all supporting documentation is obtained, filed or scanned into the system prior to initiation of treatment, to ensure that all claims submitted to the appropriate insurance companies can be processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working cooperatively with billing/pharmacy verifying accuracy of dates of service, codes, prices, and services per payer and/or contractual requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Intake Specialist Resume
Headline : Dedicated Case Management/Intake Specialist Intern with motivation to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Excellent communication skills Strong organizational skills Fast learner with a wide range of practical skills. To obtain employment in an environment that supports the opportunity to advance and offers the ability to strengthen and increase my skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office And Excel, Type 55 WPM, Electronic Medical Records, Patient Triage, Medical Terminology, Phlebotomy, Billing, Insurance Verification, Obtain Vital Signs, Fax, Cash Handling, Medicaid, Customer Service
- Maintained a functional knowledge of internal and funding agencies standards of service delivery and documentation.
- Assisted in the collection and reporting of statistical data to funding and other agencies as required.
- Conducted follow up phone calls, letters, etc. to the referral sources, courts, and officials as needed.
- Kept and enter data as to when and where clients are transferred to another level of care after the first assignment.
- Maintained clinical records and required paperwork in compliance with agency standards.
- Maintained on-going clinical contact with children/youth meeting access criteria for services pending clinical assignment, ensure appropriate and timely coordination, collaboration and support for behavioral health supports.
- Demonstrated flexibility and organization to respond to urgent referral requests in the home and community as needed, including flexibility to meet family and community needs after 5 pm and on weekends.
- Maintained knowledge of community behavioral health and other support services to ensure all referents are linked to helping resources in their local communities from service referral to eligibility determination and disposition.