School Administrator I Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic School Administrator I with a solid history of achievement in teaching. A motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include teaching, reading and writing English and social studies. A seasoned educator with more than 11 years of experience in the fast-paced fast paced environment. Excellent communication and adaptability skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Read And Speak French- Novice Level, Read And Speak Spanish - Novice Level
- Counseling and providing guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Setting the educational standards and goals, and helping establish policies and procedures to plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing the school logistics programs such as field trips and food.
- Directing and coordinating the school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Determining allocations of funds for supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Coordinating and directing the extracurricular activities and programs.
- Using computers/technology for various applications, interactive lessons, such as database management or word processing.
- Preparing objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Administering the standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpreting results to determine the children's developmental levels and needs.
Junior School Administrator Resume
Objective : A highly motivated individual with experience as a school administrator possesses strong interpersonal skills, has the capacity to adjust to a fast-changing environment. Outstanding ability to communicate with others Office administration, bookkeeping, and scheduling skills. Strong client relationship management skills. Experienced in training, managing and motivating subordinates. Track record of achieving exceptional results in County Assessments and student application.
Skills : Teaching, Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office, One-On-One Student Aid, Lead Teaching
- Reviewed and interpreted the government codes, and developed programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Observed teaching methods and examined learning materials to evaluate and standardize curricula and teaching techniques, and to determine areas where improvement is needed.
- Set educational standards and goals, and helped establish policies and procedures to carry them out.
- Evaluated curricula, teaching methods, and programs to determine their effectiveness, efficiency, and utilization, and to ensure that school activities comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of teachers, administrators, and support staff at schools, public agencies, and institutions.
- Developed partnerships with businesses, communities, and other organizations to help meet identified educational needs and to provide school-to-work programs.
- Planned and developed instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
Senior School Administrator Resume
Summary : Senior School Administrator with outstanding leadership skills, possessing knowledge and experience that provides staff with an excellent structured and service-oriented work environment in the delivery of external and internal quality customer service always. Administrator experience leading in K-8 and developing K-P12 curricula, employing technology integration, and curriculum assessments. Experienced facilitator and presenter for secondary and post-secondary instruction.
Skills : Employee Relations, Microsoft Word, Problem Solver, Punctual, Team Player
- Identifying and coordinating the educational needs of regular and special education programs to ensure maximum educational benefits.
- Collaborating with the District Curriculum Director to design, develop, manage and deliver the curriculum.
- Providing leadership and direction to staff about the ongoing evaluation and improvement of educational programming, co-curricular activities, and extra-curricular activities including athletics.
- Coordinating the work of school staff and school district program leaders to develop and implement instructional programs and teaching practices.
- Evaluating instructional programs to ensure student achievement and successful execution.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with parents and acting as a problem solver when concerns arise.
- Encouraging parental involvement and ensuring an effective communication with students and parents.
- Maintaining relationships with parent and other community organizations to ensure two-way communications which foster parent and community involvement.
School Administrator III Resume
Summary : School Administrator III with more than 22 years of experience in planning, developing and implementing K-12th education looking to use leadership, management, and organizational skills in a corporate environment. Core Qualifications Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, Extremely organized, detailed oriented senior management, File/records maintenance, Proven leadership abilities, Team Player, Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Skills : Teachable Process Implementation, Quick Learner, Financial records, and processing, Dependable, Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Prompt & Quick Books.
- Performed the duties to support and accomplish the mission, vision, and goals of the school board of the Seminole County Public Schools.
- Demonstrated personal and professional behaviors consistent with quality practices in education and as a community leader.
- Demonstrated that student learning is the top priority through leadership actions that build and support a learning organization focused on student success.
- Collaboratively developed and implemented an instructional framework that aligns curriculum with state standards, effective instructional practices, student learning needs, and assessments.
- Recruited, retained and, coordinated training of an effective and diverse faculty and staff.
- Structured and monitored a school learning environment that improves learning for all.
- Employed and monitored a decision-making process that is based on vision, mission and improvement priorities using facts and data.
- Actively cultivated and supported potential leaders within the organization.
- Practiced two-way communications and using appropriate oral, written, and electronic communication and collaboration skills to accomplish school and system goals via building and maintaining relationships with students, faculty, parents, and community.
School Administrator I Resume
Summary : Well-rounded and dynamic School Administrator I with expertise in bookkeeping. Offers exceptional communication skills and is client-focused. An independent worker who remains extremely calm in the most pressurized situations. Pursuing a position that requires a top-notch, dedicated individual who is compassionate and driven.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Social Media Management, Grant Writing, Website Design
- Maintaining the safety of the students on campus, during morning intake, class transitions, lunch duty and bus changes.
- Creating professional development programs and coordinating professional development days for progress monitoring testing.
- Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the data for progress monitoring and testing.
- Maintaining a full understanding of the process of corrective action, when needed.
- Conducting interviewing, hiring and retainment of new paraprofessionals, as well as teachers.
- Conducting the teacher annual evaluations according to the Danielson framework, classroom walkthroughs, providing timely and actionable feedback to teachers.
- Working closely with guidance to ensure that the needs of all students are met, including, but not limited to IEP meetings, manifestation hearings, behavior contracts and referrals to alternative schools.
- Conducting marketing and social media management for the middle school, reaching out to all community stakeholders.
Sr. School Administrator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and self-motivated school administrator with 9+ years experience. Seeking to utilize great marketing and sales skills to grow business. Well organized, proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, webpage administrator and builder with application assistance, and online learning proficient. Proficient in both English and Greek.
Skills : Administrative Support, Calendaring, MS Word MS Excel MS PowerPoint MS Outlook MS Access MS Project MS Publisher Quickbooks WebBuilder
- Increasing the program enrollment through community outreach and marketing strategies.
- Handling the registration for students in the adult and childrens' language programs.
- Conducting enrollment at the beginning of each semester, including financial handling, and documenting received forms and payments.
- Designing the website for outreach to the community and interested clients using web design software.
- Performing the monthly payroll for both lower school and adult program using Microsoft Excel.
- Completing the financial reports for the council and archdiocese officials using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Event planning for fundraising, school holiday programs, and open/closing of school celebrations.
- Working closely with the Church administration and board to advise on performance, budget needs, and success of the school programs.
- Designing and circulating the surveys to solicit feedback for future enhancements to the programs.
School Administrator II Resume
Summary : School Administrator II with extensive experience of 17 years in innovative practices, curriculum and instruction, collaborative team building and culture development. Skilled at researching, creating, evaluating and implementing research-based professional development, community outreach, and curricular/instructional programs. Demonstrated ability to increase student achievement in high poverty students and improve community support by building high-quality relationships.
Skills : Office Management, Records Management, Internet Research And Navigation, Spreadsheets/Reports, Event Management
- Managed and organized workshops for teachers to improve their teaching skills.
- Assigned duties to staff and ensured proper implementation of discipline in the school.
- Responsible for providing tours, curriculum activities and general information on the socio-economic background of the school.
- Observed the coordination or the working of teachers and students in the classroom.
- Created innovative programs to ensure the safety of school and keep it free from alcohol and drugs.
- Performed instructional programming and conducted meetings for teachers-parents.
- Assisted the teachers in discussing /planning curriculum activities for their classes.
- Attended meetings with different school administrators to learn and discuss innovative.
- Responsible for assisting principals in the daily operation of the school as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of budget, curriculum, and performance standard development.
Jr. School Administrator Resume
Objective : Dedicated and self-motivated Jr. School Administrator with 4+ years of stellar customer service experience. Seeking to utilize great marketing and sales skills to grow business. Professional strengths: Excellent communication and organizational skills, Great supervisor and motivator, In-depth knowledge of curriculum development and managing staff, Efficient, Fair and Firm Disciplinarian, Formidable relationships with Students, Parents, Teachers and Surrounding Communities.
Skills : Microsoft Office Including Word, Powerpoint, Spreadsheets, Outlook And Publisher
- Planned and managed the travel arrangements for the senior member of staff and students.
- Maintained workflow by implementing cost reductions and developed reporting procedures.
- Responsible for school systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Organized events such as speech day and prize giving, drama performances, and sporting tournaments.
- Coordinated between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Scheduled and coordinated meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Prepared the business correspondence, typically using Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, access, outlook).
- Provided administrative support to staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
School Administrator Resume
Objective : An accomplished School Administrator seeks to apply knowledge, skills, and experience to a new professional setting. To work in a motivating working environment where there are opportunities for responsibilities and professional development towards career advancement and contribute to the growth and development of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Corel WordPerfect
- Managing the school staff and ensuring that they are properly deployed for efficient operation of the academic programme of the school.
- Managing training, mentoring and career development for all staff - including teachers and other support staff.
- Reviewing the adequacy of instructional resources (lesson note and plan, teaching aid, etc. ) for use in the classrooms and ensure efficient use.
- Overseeing marketing drive for new enrollment working towards the agreed target.
- Ensuring proper school-record - attendance of students and staff, maintenance of school assets, etc.
- In conjunction with the school board draw up annual and termly theme for the school and oversee its achievement.
- Working with parents in getting support for school activities and programmes.
School Administrator Resume
Summary : Strong and dedicated School Administrator with over 10 years experience in Education Administration. Expertise in establishing rapport and building trust with students, faculty and staff members. Areas of Expertise Student Relations, Federal Aid, Problem Solving, Staff Management, Strong Communicator, Process Development.
Skills : School Leadership, Curriculum & Instruction, Teacher Development, Technology Integration, Qualitative Research, School Law, Mentoring Change.
- Running day to day operations of the entire school overseeing/managing staff, students and handling faculty matters.
- Determining completeness and eligibility for students desiring federal aid.
- Evaluating the financial needs of enrolling students present in-house the financial options and/or federal aid options depending on individual circumstances.
- Awarding the federal aid to requesting individuals according to government standards including the current verification process.
- Creating, obtaining and managing the yearly audit data for federal aid/business purposes.
- Creating the month-end statements for each student and maintain all federal aid student files.
- Responsible for all receivables/payables and banking needs including the federal aid bank account (QuickBooks).
- Creating and managing the written material for a blog and an inbound marketing program.