Cook Supervisor Resume
Headline : Associates of Science in Criminal Justice Extensive experience in criminal justice with an emphasis on Food Preparation. Knowledge of security principles and food compliance to ensure standardization are met. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments, with the ability to communicate with supervisors, peers, or subordinates. Possess active listening, critical thinking, working at ease in fast-paced situations, and efficient time management skills.
Skills : ServSafe Certified.
- Responsible for providing supervision and instruction to 60-70 inmate workers who are assigned the duties in the food service department.
- Familiarizes the inmate workers assigned to the Food Service Department with overall operation of the food service department to include uniform food handling practices and standards of safety and sanitation in compliance with regulations.
- Oversees the receiving, storing, and issue of all food and non-food items.
- Responsible for security operations such as key control, knife and blade control, inmate accountability and conducts routine contraband searches throughout the work area.
- Responsible for maintaining security of the institution.
- Inspect conditions of the locks, window bars, and doors in the facility to ensure that they will prevent escapes.
- Communicates effectively in oral and/or written form with staff and inmates.
Line Cook Supervisor Resume
Objective : Long time kitchen employee with 19 years experience in the food service industry and 10 years sous chef experience seeking employment in an environment that can take full advantage of my years of training while still being able to challenge me creatively.
Skills : Supporting Health and Wellness, Provide Person-Centered.
- Ensured a high state of security in all areas by conducting frequent searches of inmate property and work areas.
- Supervised work detail consisting of up to 30 low, medium, and high security level Indiana Department of Corrections inmates.
- Ensured inmate accountability by preparing out count forms, conducting count, and submitting accurate count slips.
- Frequently reassigned by my supervisor to work "critical posts" which had been vacated due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Supervisor's new mission would be accomplished.
- Enforced Indiana Department of Corrections and institution regulations without causing unnecessary tension.
- Possess the ability to recognize signs of discord and respond to emergencies such as; armed and unarmed assaults or fights, suicide attempt, self-mutilation, escape attempts, or medical emergencies.
Head Cook Supervisor Resume
Summary : Knowledge of food- service, customer-service, entrepreneurial abilities, and computer skills. Utilize my analytical expertise to help people meet their full potential. Convinced that I would be a very valuable member of your company's team.
Skills : <div>Sense of taste and smell, Time-management skills.</div><div><br></div>
- Supervise dining room inmates ensuring that cold and hot bars are correctly set up and all food is maintained at the proper temperatures.
- Ensure that all areas are cleaned and sanitized using the proper sanitation methods including all tables, counters, drink stations and serving line.
- Maintain a high level of security by checking inmates with pat searches in and out of foodservice and when leaving the dining hall.
- Do daily visual inspections and headcounts to ensure that inmates are in assigned work areas.
- Ensures that the inmates are using the proper cooking methods for whichever type of meal that is being prepared.
- Ensure that all food is cooked to the proper temperatures.
- Finished cooking ensures that all food is being held and maintained at a safe and proper temperature.
Overnight Cook Supervisor Resume
Summary : Worked in the food service industry for 20+ years and I have a passion to cook and served good food and give excellent service. I consider myself a professional because I never stop learning and I have the ability to fine tune my trade. Working for Hospitals and senior citizens communities has pleased me the most.
Skills : Analytical thinking, planning, Strong verbal and personal communication skills. Organization and prioritization skills. Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
- Direct, train, supervise and motivate inmate workers to perform tasks in all phases of foodservice, including inventory, receiving and storage, food preparation, presentation, and controlling food cost.
- Ensure high sanitation standards are achieved and maintained throughout the Food Service Department.
- Utilize resources to address any equipment or facility concerns.
- Provided strong leadership and impacted converting a troubled department into a solid consistent model that other institutions would be compared to.
- Received outstanding ratings on 13-year end performance appraisals.
- Worked all duty posts in the Food Service Department Served as the acting Food Service Administrator.
- Assigned to train new staff on all aspects of the department including security areas where guidance was needed.
Cook Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Skilled Baker with exceptional knowledge of baking times, methods, temperatures and flavors. Understands proper function and maintenance of all bakery utensils and equipment. Motivated baker offering over 7 years experience in the food industry. Focused on high standards for taste and quality, while maintaining profitable margins. Superior communication and leadership skills.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish.
- Supervised the preparation of food items at a correctional facility.
- Managed kitchen workers by recruiting, selecting, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, supervising, evaluating and enforcing discipline when necessary.
- Verified proper portion sizes and consistently attained high food quality standards.
- Instructed new workers in proper food preparation, food storage, use of kitchen equipment and utensils, sanitation and safety issues.
- Led shifts while personally preparing food items and executing requests based on required specifications.
- Inspected kitchens to observe food preparation quality and service, food appearance and cleanliness of production and service areas.
- Ordered and received bakery products and food supplies.
- Practiced safe handling of food at all times.
Associate Of Arts
Cook Supervisor III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within a Nursing Home Facility/Hospital that will allow me to utilize my knowledge of Culinary Arts/Cleaning skills. Experienced as a Cook in a long-term care facility and Similar setting, and cafeteria style Ability to work well with others and Interest in improving the quality of life for elderly residents' I Strongly believe that I am a good fit for your company and would love the opportunity to become a valued member of your team.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Scissor Lift.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking.
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters or patrons.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
Cook Supervisor I Resume
Objective : High-energy, confident worker with an infectious enthusiasm for technology, with the skill of an effective leader who's good at enlisting the support of all team members in aligning with project and organizational goal.
Skills : Customer Service, Tech Agent, Trouble Shooting.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Computers And Network
Sr. Cook Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure employment in an organization that will allow me to use my supervisory, leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills in a strategic level that will contribute to the growth of the organization.
Skills : General Office Skills, Bilingual Spanish.
- Managed inventory and OSHA regulations for health and safety compliance passing annual State inspections.
- Delegated preparatory and cooking task for inmate employees.
- Setup management structure to award exemplary behavior.
- Acted as Safety Coordinator administering quality control requirements and managing deliveries.
- Supervised 10-20 inmates working in County Jail kitchen preparing meals for jail populations and staff.
- Managed inventory and OSHA regulations for health and safety compliance passing state inspections.
- Delegated preparatory and cooking tasks for inmate employees.
Junior Cook Supervisor Resume
Objective : Hotel and landscaping experience. I have also worked as a stoker and supervisor. I have been in the fast food and restaurant business for 8 years. Certified and go by proper sanitation and cooking and storing procedures.
Skills : Billing, Customer Service, Management, Phlebotomy.
- Support manager to manage a high level of good client relations.
- Develop and set up local procedures for the receipt, check and food, and non-food issue.
- Cook varied regular and special diet foods for a balanced healthy diet.
- Prepare meat, fish, poultry, vegetables and shellfish, soups, gravies, sauces, and desserts.
- Use varied kitchen equipment in large quantity food production.
- Conduct administrative and human resource management functions with supervised staff.
- Counsel and instruction to staff members Know and learn about residents special diets.
Prep Cook Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a career where I can utilize the skills I have already obtained while learning more to make me a productive team member.
Skills : Hotel receptionist, Line cook, painter. lawn care, inventory management, Stocker.
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Follow cleaning schedules and perform cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Assist in arranging tray cards, loading food carts, and serving meals Wash and store dishes.
- Assist in receiving and storing food and supplies.
- Attend in-service educational programs Follow defined safety codes while performing all duties.
- Follow defined Infection Control procedures.
- Understand facility's fire and disaster plans; follow established procedures during drills and actual emergencies.
Cook Supervisor Resume
Headline : Driven and self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed in any environment. I have extensive experience in the population of people with developmental disabilities, autism, dementia and traumatic brain injury. Self-sufficient person who is also capable of working amongst a team to complete a desired goal.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Purchasing, Team Building.
- Prepare meals for breakfast lunch and dinner while following the proper menus.
- Maintiaining proper temperature and following protocol with serving and storing food.
- Serve tray line for residents and visitors.
- Supervise dietary aids making sure they complete all tasks.
- Clean all cooks equipment and prepping areas.
- Visit residents on first day arrival introducing myself and learning each and everyone preferences in meals.
- Likes and dislikes and communicating with nursing to understand diets.