Site Manager II Resume
Summary : 13 years of experience as a Site Manager. Highly trained care provider with strong clinical abilities and successful career in both private and institutional facilities with expertise in management. Proactive and organized with a passionate commitment to first-rate patient care.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Therapy, Windows 10, Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Customer, and Personal Service, Judgment, and Decision Making, Time Management, Social Perceptiveness, Administration, and Management Education, and Training.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
Site Manager I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Site Manager. My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Accuracy, and Attention, Analytical, Business Communication, Creativity, Customer Service, Decision Making, Determination, Effective Listening, Multi-Tasking, Negotiating, Organizational, Patience, Reliability, Telephone, Answering, and Transferring, Time Management, and Verbal Communication.
- Assume responsibility for the preparation of budgets and financial management of the property(IES).
- Prepare and document annual operating/capital improvement budgets requiring some review and revision from the supervisor.
- Analyze financial statement activities for assigned properties and acts to maintain operational performance within budget.
- Assume responsibility for weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports for assigned properties.
- Work with hud, owners, state agencies and boards of directors to convey operational reports, budgets and seek appropriate approvals.
- Assume responsibility for ensuring property operates within hud and LIHTC rules.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, fair housing laws, state landlord and tenant laws.
- Prepare amendments, extensions and supporting schedules for maintaining rental assistance contracts (section 8) and property management agreements.
- Ensure that waiting lists, resident files, and other documentation complies with all hud and LIHTC rules and regulations.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining occupancy levels and good owner and resident relations perform or oversee marketing and leasing functions to maintain budgeted or greater occupancy for the property.
Assistant Site Manager I Resume
Summary : Site Manager with a 7+ years record of success in the construction industry with a proven history of delivering profitable and sustainable results in managing multimillion dollar M&M contracts at various Nuclear facilities for online and outage projects.
Skills : Able To Read Blueprints, Very Knowledgeable About Ada Regulations, Also Have CDL, Auto-Cad, Payroll, Scheduling, Budget, Inventory, Typing 80 WPM, and Problem Solving.
- Reduced safety events over 36% by promoting a healthy safety reporting program and creating safety awareness plans from performed targeted observations.
- Providing effective case management during safety events to validate proper medical treatment is provided to the employee and to ensure the correct OSHA recordable classification is entered.
- Revenue/cost savings managed sites exceeding $40 million in annual revenue.
- Creating a wage alignment report and reduced monthly labor cost over $50,000. 00 without reducing the workforce.
- Developing a cost-effective strategy to streamline over 1200 personnel to their job sponsors during in- processing for the refueling outage.
- Reducing in-processing cost by effective labor forecasting and managing resource Levelization between work groups.
- Developing a process to create individual development plans for supervisors and superintendents to build high-performance leadership teams.
- Corrective action program - utilize the cap program to identify and correct any organizational weaknesses.
Site Manager II Resume
Summary : 12+ experience as a Site Manager. Skilled Operation Manager with solid experience managing all levels of multiple projects including budgeting and administration with significant experience involving business management, marketing/sales, inventory control, shipping, receiving, warehousing and merchandising.
Skills : Auto-Cad, Payroll, Scheduling, Budget, Inventory, Typing 80 WPM, Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing, Powered Industrial Truck Trainer, and Safety.
- Responsible for the site management and day-to-day operations and staff of two independent locations on the campus of LSU.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing related procedures, invoicing accounts and interacting with the customer.
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensuring that customer expectations are met.
- Conducting me at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with Ricoh's code of ethics.
- Responsible for achieving shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Responsible for managing total production labor percentages by achieving the percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Responsible for providing training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
Assistant Site Manager Resume
Summary : 13+ years as a Site Manager and leader in the military. Experience in law enforcement as a Sergeant and shift supervisor. Leadership and Management are my strengths.
Skills : Personnel Training, Resource Management, and Budget Administration, Excellent Customer Service, Communication With Internal and External Vendors, and Training and Management.
- Hiring as an armed security officer stationed at Virginia college; quickly recognized for strong leadership and problem-solving skills and within three months promoted to the site manager.
- Transferring to Rheem corporation to take over as site manager for the dysfunctional security team.
- Coach, supervise and schedule workflow assignments for a team of 8-17 across various corporate sites.
- Involving in all facets of personnel management including payroll management.
- Interfacing with customers to ascertain their security needs and concerns and develop strategic plans to ensure their satisfaction.
- Providing formal and informal performance reviews and executed disciplinary actions where necessary.
- Highlighted contributions: hand selected to oversee the security operations for one of the largest corporate accounts in the region.
- Standardizing processes and ensured the proper enforcement of corporate policies.
- Ensuring staff had the approved uniforms, resources, and tools needed to drive productivity.
- Reducing the overtime budget down to zero from 20-40 hours each week due to understaffing.
Site Manager III Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Site Manager. Using ISO 9001 Quality controls, I possess a thorough knowledge of applied inventory principles, concepts, and methodologies to support Just-In-Time (JIT) and related inventory operations. I have a zero tolerance for any inventory error throughout the materials management process. Dedicated and motivated.
Skills : Sourcing, Inventory Management, Planning, Purchasing, Cycle Counting, Microsoft Office, SRM, Robotics, and Coding Certification, Smart Board Proficient, and Alice 4.2 Certification.
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of army red river depot operational support for the DLA industrial product-support vendor (IPV) contract.
- Detailed understanding of demand analysis and how it impacts inventory investments and production schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of all site technical operational requirements of the contract within cost and schedule timeframes.
- Customer satisfaction and the meeting of all parts availability metrics are the primary functional requirements of this program.
- Managing staffing requirements; implement plans and training schedules to meet the terms of the contract.
- Meeting with and brief senior depot personnel, DLA and saic officials as required.
- Supporting 16,623 parts bins located within 355 bench stock locations on the depot.
- Overseeing adjustment to bin levels to maximize customer fulfillment and prevent production line stoppages.
Sr. Site Manager Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Site Manager. A position related to social services but not limited to casework.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Customer Service, Communication With Internal And External Vendors, and Training and Management, Computer Literate, and Office Etiquette.
- Established and oversaw administrative procedures to meet objectives set by the director.
- Wrote, designed and produced the wrap-around program for clientele approaching 60-month time limit.
- Participated in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements, and program benefits.
- The trained and managed lead caseworker, caseworkers, and youth program staff to achieve significant improvements in their productivity.
- Spoke to community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
- Analyzed adequacy of program policy and practices; participated in the formulation of local policies and procedures for the development of financial assistance programs administered by the agency.
- Successfully managed a 22 -person team to provide assistance to temporary needy families within 5 counties.
- Plan and direct induction and training of new staff members; planned and coordinated in-service training for staff; encouraged interest in increased job effectiveness.
- Submitted reports to the director regarding unit operations; made recommendations regarding revised systems and procedures to accommodate program changes and improvements.
Site Manager II Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience as a Site Manager. Looking to obtain a position that will allow me to apply my skills towards a long term career.
Skills : Campground Management, Microsoft Office, Water System Operator, Customer Service, Cash Handling, and Auditing.
- Responsible for verification of layout for site utilities and finish grade, maintain a safe worksite for the students and construction personnel.
- Responsible for all correspondence with the owner, architect, and subcontractors.
- Managed various facilities to include malls, office buildings and retail stores.
- Managed a 45 person remote site that supported check image capture and settlement for national institutions.
- Market units, balance tenant ledgers, input work-orders for maintenance staff to complete.
- Delivered outstanding service to ensure customers have an exceptional experience.
- Conducted competitor research and recommended and drove marketing initiatives to maximize sales and increase revenue.
On-Site Manager Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Site Manager. Pursuant to a challenging, dynamic, career opportunity as a graduate assistant. Seeking to progress in my education while expanding and utilizing my proven abilities in the management of complex and dynamic operations, and cross-departmental organization.
Skills : Payroll, Procurement, Process Improvement, Analytics, Human Resources, Inventory Control, HSE (Health, Safety, Environmental), Managing P&L, Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Planning, and Scheduling.
- Managing progressive's stephenville, tx division operations, maintenance, sales, safety, and environmental departments.
- Covering multiple texas municipalities including Stephenville, Hico, Iredell, walnut springs, glen rose, Dublin, Comanche, Lipan, morgan mill, bluff dale, and portions of Brownwood, Tx.
- Providing logistics solutions for over 1500 commercial business and over 50,000 residential homes.
- Implementing a full re-route of the area of operations, cutting 4 route days and all costs associated, and increasing monthly net profit by 13% or $20,000.
- Improving maintenance practices reducing major leaks and spills from regular instances due to poor repairs and preventative maintenance to the very rare circumstantial part failure.
- Performing regular equipment inspections and performance reports, to standardize the performance of equipment and team.
- Improving safety standards utilizing drive cam, going from a 60% coaching effectiveness upon start date, to 80% within two months, to current 02/2015 eight consecutive months with 100% coaching effectiveness.
- Correcting/updating dot sensitive information and created a local database for easy document searching/transfer.
Site Manager/Marketing Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly Organized, detailed-oriented, and seasoned professional, equipped with more than 7 years of experience in industrial construction as a Site Manager, including project management, material management, estimation, safety administration, and quality assurance management, adept at leading all phases of construction including fireproofing.
Skills : Fireproofing, OSHA Certified, NACE Level 2 Certified, NCCER Certified, Knowledgeable In Construction Safety, First Aid, and CPR Certified, General Contracting Professional, Project Scheduling, Excellent Customer Relations, and Subcontractor Management.
- Reviewed plans and specs during the schematic design of pre-construction.
- Conducted weekly production and operations contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues.
- Worked with construction administration consultants to plan field observations on schedule.
- Digitally archived weekly progress and technical "knowledge base" photographs of all assigned projects.
- Determined the project schedule, which included the sequence of all construction activities.
- Provided safety kits to all construction personnel, which complied with safety protocols for the job site.
- Reported the quality of performance on site to all site construction managers.
- Conducted routine quality audits to ensure that work was progressing per the specifications and initiated corrective actions.
- Guided and directed third-party inspectors through project construction, commissioning and closeout.
- Avoided construction delays by efficiently following through with all site inspections in a timely manner.