Regional Director Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : Intuitive change analyst and seasoned human resources professional with expertise in managing daily operations. Systematic and forward thinking in developing plans, maximizing results in human capital and aligning initiatives of multiple business units. Critical planning resource to executive management with the ability to motivate and hone leaders while continuously developing procedures to achieve operational excellence, attain performance objectives and steer overall organizational advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HRIS.
- Lead proactive HR programs for a senior health services portfolio of 10,000 employees of undergoing acquisition, turnaround, rapid growth and transitional business cycles across multiple locations in the United States and Canada.
- Supported a total of 60 sites in the West Division.
- Reported to the General Counsel.
- Derived success by consistently building, changing and optimizing organizational infrastructures, processes and measurement systems to increase value.
- Created vision and strategy, build consensus and align personnel around core revenue/profit growth objectives.
- Developed the resources to drive corporate culture change, create a best-in-class organization and build market-focused teams while reducing overhead costs and unnecessary expenses.
- Designed and implemented solutions to complex business challenges while organizing and developing people and driving influence across organizational boundaries.
Sr. Regional Director Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : Human Resources Professional - bilingual (English/Spanish) with 10+ years of generalist and management experience with proven success in maximizing human capital through solid employee relations. A strong work ethic with administrative and financial experience which include budgeting, auditing, presentations, employee assessments, and other documentation demanding complex analytical preparation. A team player, working effectively with executive management and colleagues in accomplishing organizational objectives.
Skills : Kenexa,Oracle,Kronos, Infinium, MicroSoft, Etc.
- Responsible for administration of all human resources functions for 800+ employees within a seven state region, including employee relations, .
- Oversaw and monitored compliance with federal and state regulations to include OSHA, FMLA, ADA, Citizenship and Immigration, EEOC, Workers Comp, Unemployment and the DOL.
- Recognized for strategic and problem solving skills, was then called upon to join the executive management team to spearhead a Change Management plan.
- Directly managed five subordinates.
- Successfully managed legal compliance of the company's three offices.
- Raised employee morale and quality of work by designing effective employee questionnaire, evaluating responses, and implementing corrective actions based on feedback.
- Designed annual performance management Developed a safety program that exceeded industry norms which reduced Worker's Comp renewal rate by 10% and number of Worker's Comp claims by 60%.
Master Of Arts
Jr. Regional Director Of Human Resources Resume
Objective : Responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating recruiting strategies and workforce planning to meet the staffing needs of UF Health Shands. Works with management to understand current and future workforce needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft.
- Implemented corporate based initiatives for Mid-Atlantic Region Oversaw generalist responsibilities at all Regional Locations Conducted management .
- Partnered with the Regional President and Regional CFO to run six operations, including providing guidance on all HR issues, including leadership .
- Oversaw all human resource functions in Oregon.
- Responsible for managing the HR functions of 8 divisions in the North Florida Region, providing guidance and counsel to leadership team on all .
- Partnered with payroll processors to ensure practices are properly implemented and followed at the facility level; and assisted in benefit enrollment and the resolution of benefit issues.
- Acted as liaison between risk management vendor and facilities on workers compensation issues.
- Provided consultation on employment laws and federal and state nursing home regulations pertaining to personnel.
Regional Director Of Human Resources III Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Call Center Manager with extensive experience in a large telecommunications company. Passionate about inspiring and motivating people to do their best work in a union environment. Known for exceptional people skills and delivering outstanding customer service. Recognized as a diversity expert able to deliver insightful trainings.
Skills : Human Resources, Call Center Management.
- Responsible for overseeing and directing Human Resource functions for designated Facilities.
- Served as resource/consultant to management ensuring that HR planning, employment, employee relations, benefits administration, training, salary administration, and personnel policies and procedures were clear and applied fairly and consistently and in compliance with all state and labor laws.
- Reviewed staffing needs, assisted in identifying viable sources of candidates and assisted in advertising in association with the Director of Recruitment.
- Assisted in management of labor cost, including pay practices, bonus/incentive programs, proper staff ratios and employee hours.
- Oversaw the scheduling process through support and guidance to staffing coordinator on the effective use of the company's scheduling system.
- Provided advice and counseling to facility management regarding appropriate progressive discipline; attended disciplinary meetings, reviewed and approved employee terminations.
- Assisted and educated facilities with the Problem Resolution Procedure.
Human Resource Management
Regional Director Of Human Resources II Resume
Objective : Strategic Human Resources Business Partner, bottom-line oriented with a proven record of successful leadership and significant achievements in four Fortune 500 companies and private entities. HR Generalist background, buttressed by extensive business operations experience. Leader of department restructuring and integration efforts for a major Columbus retailer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Word.
- Directed all HR functions across business units in a matrixed organization.
- Served as Strategic Business Partner to the EVP Human Resources, Division Presidents and Leadership teams.
- Spanned eleven states housing mail order pharmacies, call centers, technology units, claims units and sales offices.
- Introduced an unpopular Corporate-driven performance management method to management.
- Influenced the leadership to embrace the new method and negotiated merit percentages within budget.
- Researched industry positions externally for benchmarking data and reviewed positions for internal equity.
- Forecasted annual payroll costs for locations and recommended adjustments for compensation anomalies.
Regional Director Of Human Resources I Resume
Summary : Strategic senior Employee Relations and Labor Relations leader, capable of successfully managing associates to a higher levels of core competencies. Extensive experience in HR, with a unique focus on Employee Relations and Labor Relations. An advocate of high performance culture applies real world knowledge and experience to coach and assist in developing management associates.
Skills : Kronos, Peoplesoft, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Development.
- Managed Labor Relations throughout the Region.
- Included Union issues such as grievances, mediations and arbitrations and any NLRB issues.
- Provided leadership, direction and training during implementation of corporate programs.
- Worked with the Regional Vice President of Operations we improved the leadership ability of our District Managers using improved Performance Management tactics and Individual Development Plans (IDP).
- Investigated allegations made involving harassment, discrimination or workplace violence.
- Worked with managers to maintain compliance with FLSA, FMLA, OSHA, and child labor regulations.
- Managed the hr audit process with the hr/payroll coordinator to ensure appropriate records are completed and filed; audited the hr records and systems as needed.
Assistant Regional Director Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : Experienced Human Resource professional with a proven track record of functional direction and hands-on HR support of key business strategy and tactics. High impact, energetic leader with an established history of developing, implementing and executing programs aimed at managing and rewarding performance, shaping culture and building people capability in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Developed, implemented, and administered, recruited, compensation and incentive programs for various positions within the region.
- Recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepared and maintained handbook on policies, procedures, and benefit communications.
- Performed benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, plan performance, and adhere to industry standards Assist with creating and maintaining department and staffing budget.
- Evaluated reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommended new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Handled and effectively resolved employee relations issues.
Bachelor Of Arts
Regional Director Of Human Resources/Director Resume
Summary : Innovative Human Resources Director with expertise in creating competitive business advantages through strategic internal/external customer relationships. Recognized as a dynamic partner and leader, outstanding communicator and innovative problem solver with the ability to identify and resolve diverse challenges with a sense of urgency.
Skills : Team Management, Safety, Skilled Interviewer, Computer : All Microsoft Office Products, Peoplesoft, PayChex.
- Handled union grievances and contract negotiations.
- Conducted employee surveys and work with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Maintained employee recognition programs.
- Supervised the preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies; such as IRS, DOL, insurance commissioners, and other regulatory agencies.
- Oversaw all aspects of Human Resources for a large skilled nursing organization which included Multi- locations in the State of Washington Business .
- Provided advice and counsel to facility management regarding appropriate progressive discipline; attended disciplinary meetings when appropriate, and reviewed/approved employee termination requests.
- Drove the scheduling process through support and guidance to staffing coordinators on effective use of companys scheduling system; partnered with payroll operations specialist to ensure compliance.
Bachelors In Finance
Associate Regional Director Of Human Resources Resume
Summary : Re-built HR department into a highly functional strategic business partner working with senior level executives throughout the southeast. Designed and implemented union avoidance and supervisory skills training for all levels of management. Led the safety initiative reducing the OSHA incident rate at Childers Place from 8.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Administered and developed policy.
- Implemented and facilitated supervisory skills training and management development.
- Directed employee compensation, benefits, safety compliance and training.
- Selected Accomplishments Reduced OSHA incident rate from 4.42 to 1.16, a 74% decrease over 3 years.
- Increased earnings by $20 million by right-sizing company operations.
- Headcount reduction of 16% achieved mainly through attrition.
- Designed and implemented Knife River's Corporate Leadership Academy; was 1 of only 4 HR professionals chosen to participate in the development team.
B.S. In Public Administration
Regional Director Of Human Resources Resume
Headline : Over 16 years Generalist experience in a management capacity, Directed all HR initiatives through 4 acquisitions.
Directed HR and safety for 3 asphalt plants, 10 ready mix plants, and 6 rock crushing quarries.
Skills : Human Resources, Employee Relations, Personnel Management, Benefits Administration, Workers Compensation, Compensation.
- Responsible for directing all human resources initiatives for fourteen (14) Bakeries located throughout the Eastern Region of the United States managing eight (8) direct reports.
- Responsible for directing all Labor Relations issues to include mediating and contact negotiations.
- Ensured proper alignment of human resources initiatives with regional goals in an effort to attain and exceed focal point performance.
- Responsible for Lead labor contract negotiations with numerous unions including: BC&T; Teamsters; & RWDSU.
- Worked directly with executive management on employee relations issues and Global Business Practice complaints.
- Brought symmetry among plants in an effort to minimize labor relations issues in unionized facilities and maintain a union-free environment for the non-union facilities.
- Ensured compliance is maintained with all federal and state employment laws by advising direct reports and/or plant management of human resource best practices for recruitment, selection & retention, performance management, employee relations, compensation, benefits, labor negotiations, employee recognition, conflict resolution, etc.
- Prepared implemented and monitored the annual human resources budget.
- Conducted recruiting activities for executive management positions, assisted direct reports, management and employees with any questions.