Regional Director Resume
Objective : Regional Director is responsible for leading, managing and growing the regional business. This includes managing the regional staff, leading and managing regional sales, planning regional events and programs, and supporting the regional executive team.
Skills : Public Speaking, Salesforce, Project Management, Consulting, Sales, Team Leadership, Goal Development, Workshop Facilitation, Problem Solving, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for managing the administration of state funded PreK programs in the Tri-county region of Jefferson, St.
- Work to ensure consistent delivery of Alabama's First Class High Quality PreK programs to 83 classrooms.
- Oversee the appropriate spending and budget allocation of grant funds for all PreK programs.
- Work to organize, facilitate and administer workshops and training in order to support the professional development needs of teachers and administrators.
- Instrumental in developing a monitoring and compliance framework for organization.
- Developed guidelines for program monitors' work resulting in consistent monitoring and compliance activities across the state of Alabama.
- Skills Used Leadership skills, resulting in action-oriented results.
Sales Regional Director Resume
Summary : Consistent Franchise Consultant/District Manager with track record of surpassing established new client growth, over all return count and revenue targets in the income tax industry. A proven ability to recruit, train, and develop all levels of staffing from associates to managers and owner operators. Demonstrated success in partnering with franchisees to introduce key company initiatives. Gained buy in for new product initiatives and business options that deliver significant ROI and revenue results.
Skills : Management Skills, Counseling, Sales, Marketing.
- Managed the operations of 5 Hardee's restaurants throughout central MN.
- Promoted from General Manager to Regional Director within 2 years.
- Orchestrated successful restaurant openings by conducting targeted hiring, negotiating with and contracting vendors, setting up purchase agreements, planning operations, implementing inventory and receiving systems, organizing training schedules and training employees.
- Increased overall sales and improved team operation through successful interviewing, hiring, training and coaching employees at all levels.
- Supervised and evaluated day to day operations and local store marketing resulting in consistent branding and excellent customer service throughout the region.
- Implemented the introduction of new menu items and company initiatives through motivational training and support of store management team and associates.
- Forecast sales / costs and developed budgets that stayed within guidelines.
- Conducted operation evaluations that improved operations and client service while meeting or exceeding industry standards.
Master of Science
Regional Director/Finance Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer Services Operations executive with proven success in leading call centers and corporate operations. Managed resources, timeframes and multiple priorities and created strategic partnerships to achieve aggressive goals. Recognized for creating an engaged culture through excellent relationship management, process execution and talent development. Passionate and driven leader known for personal credibility, integrity and effective communication.
Skills : Powerpoint, Mac OS X.
- Managed staff of 4 call center general managers and corporate staff members supporting 1000+ unionized customer services employees.
- Responsible for an annual operating budget of $147 million supporting 3 call centers and corporate team.
- Managed order services and customer services functions through a complex workforce.
- Ensured legendary customer service, resulting in the company's highest historical customer satisfaction scores.
- Company received JD Power National Award for high levels of Customer Service.
- Reduced operating expenses through the reduction of call center positions and operational efficiencies.
- Created a corporate Customer Care & Effort team, supporting back-office functions, end-to-end order management, customer communications and executive level customer escalations, resulting in operational efficiency gains.
- Built an external benchmarking program that resulted in CEO approved project resources for new ideas.
Bachelor Of Science In Marketing
Regional Director - Business Sales Resume
Summary : Highly skilled Regional Director with 20 + years of experience in Brand Standards, Sales, Operations, and Business Development. Expertise in financial analysis, brand standards compliance and leadership development. With Hotel Equities, Marriott International and Compass responsibility for launching new builds, financial forecasting, owner relations, and monitoring performance with winning metrics.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for all fundraising activities in nine counties.
- Served as liaison between American Heart Association and nine county divisions.
- Trained leadership of each division and conducted Board of Directors meetings.
- Established strategic goals for the American Heart Association Missouri Valley Region.
- Recruited and coordinated volunteers for American Heart Walk, Cardiac Arrest, Celebrity Celebration, Husker Hoops and Tele-party events.
- Coordinated up to 25 fundraising events simultaneously.
- Worked with 50+ schools on Jump Rope for Heart and Hoops for Heart events.
- Worked with the Program Specialist to develop heart disease awareness programs for schools, the workplace and healthcare sights.
BS In History
Regional Director Of Sales Resume
Summary : Versatile, dynamic executive with a unique blend of corporate and professional experience within global Fortune 100 corporations and non-profit management. Demonstrated history of consistently increasing revenues and contributions.
Skills : Excellent Management and communication skills.
- Served as key spokesperson and represented the AHA at various community functions to ensure positive community perception.
- Developed and maintained relationships with AHA corporate partners.
- Secured support of the American Heart Association wellness programs as well as its mission to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Primary focus was to organize and implement AHA major local fundraisers-- Heart Walk, Heart Ball, Teaching Gardens and Go Red for Women events.
- Actively served on local boards and worked with many community groups and organizations.
- Worked with business and industry throughout Southwest Louisiana to promote wellness and fitness.
- Motivated company leaders and employees to meet aggressive goals, secure event sponsorships and individual donations.
Assistant To Regional Director Resume
Summary : As An Regional Director, responsible for a region of the company and responsible for all aspects of the business, including sales, marketing, distribution, and customer service. This includes developing and executing a marketing plan to meet company goals, driving sales and revenue growth in the region, establishing product relationships with customers and channel partners.
Skills : Microsoft Office, QSI, Eaglesoft, Dentrix.
- Oversight of all daily operations of staff including EMT's, Dispatchers, Paramedics, Registered Nurses, Pilots, Mechanics and administrative staff.
- Directs base managers, clinical educators, safety officer and materials manager.
- Oversees schedule and payroll for staff of approximately 100.
- Oversight of new employees during hiring, training academy, and field training.
- Evaluates potential new markets and new services lines to increase the organizations productivity and coverage area.
- Responsible for new base startups and negotiating contracts and lease agreements.
- Responsible for budget and fiscal oversight.
- Responsible for representing the company at regional and state level meetings.
South East Regional Director Resume
Summary : Experienced Manager that is highly effective at incorporating creative leadership skills to achieve business objectives. Directs projects that improve efficiency while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
Skills : Sales Management, Marketing Communications, Business Development, Account Management.
- Primary responsibility for all field station opening and closing activities.
- Directed and maintained established performance goals and standards for my division.
- Responsible for planning and creation of annual station budgets Responsible for maintaining cost effectiveness and budgetary goals for my division within department.
- Liaison between Company and other carriers for stations within my division.
- Responsible for the daily performance review of all operations within my division of 25+ locations.
- Effectively worked with other departments to coordinate successful Company operations.
- Worked closely with the Manager of Airport Affairs to meet Company objectives.
- Ensured regulatory compliance of all operations within my division.
Regional Director II Resume
Summary : Director of Health Care services with14 years' experience providing operational leadership in Center, Regional and Statewide facilities. I possess a solid background in administrative management regarding diagnostic coding, HIM, Clinical Documentation, ICD 9 CM, DSM coding, financial P&L experience, healthcare reimbursement and sales and marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IOS, Android, Account Management, Human Resources, Operations Management, Organizational Development, Business Analysis, Staffing.
- Startup of area Assertive Community Treatment Team and Case Management services.
- Managed and directed regional operations needed to sustain quality care and services within a non-profit organization.
- Oversight of administrative, clinical, financial and employment-related functions for the region.
- Supported adults with severe mental illness, substance abuse, and HIV client care in the community, facilities and while incarcerated.
- Worked with the legal system to advocate for fair treatment of individuals and safety of the community.
- Preformed recruiting, marketing and retention tasks.
- Supported executive team with grant writing proposals and presented to area boards and community agencies.
MA In Counseling
Regional Director III Resume
Headline : Result-oriented, tenacious and self motivated sales & business development professional with broad experience in sales management under direct quota responsibility working remotely for the last 10 years, seeking opportunity to obtain a sales executive position within a dynamic and progressive corporation that will provide better benefits and more challenge to grow.
Skills : Sales, Fundraising, Business Development, Customer Relations, Public Speaking, Relationship Management, Project Management.
- Oversaw client care and their direct care staff.
- Completed new client intake, made monthly phone calls, and quarterly home visits with clients.
- Worked in conjunction with all entities supporting the clients such as case management, day programs, employers, and other community services.
- Wrote client's provider plan of care and maintained client files, personnel records and documentation of services.
- Received client referrals from case management agencies and other community sources.
- Processed payroll and reviewed weekly staff time sheets.
- Taught orientation and continuing education classes.
BA In Government
Regional Director I Resume
Objective : Decisive, results-driven executive is offering years of retail management experience. Servant leader responsible for the direct development and management of district and store personnel while delivering company expectations.
Skills : Microsoft office, Management, Bilingual Spanish, Budgeting, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Financial Management, Human Resources.
- Managed staff of fourteen in non-profit foster care agency via hiring, completing performance evaluations, and utilizing coaching/teaching, problem solving, and progressive discipline to resolve staff issues.
- Clinically supervised therapists and treatment coordinators via teaching application of therapy and case management processes to ensure high quality services and progression of professional staff through licensure track.
- Created and implemented new strategies for recruitment of foster families and coordinated foster family support to sustain foster client placements and meet census goals.
- Developed and facilitated parenting training to empower foster families to effectively manage special needs of clients and to maintain placements.
- Nurtured relationships with referral sources and enhanced agency presence in community to increase referrals and engender collaborative problem solving to maintain placements and meet census goals.
- Participated in budget development, researched programming options, and explored strategies to minimize expenditures and maximize staff productivity to enhance revenue.
- Conducted audits of all documentation to ensure agency compliance with child placing and behavioral health regulations to maintain dual licensure.
Regional Director Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, proactive and confident in making decisions Experienced with recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, iOS and Android operating systems Efficiently managed & developed: budgets, statistical/sales reports, evaluations, policies and practices.
Skills : Microsoft Excel.
- Oversee Residential sites provide supervision and training to Program managers.
- Work with staff to maintain compliance with state, county, union, and company regulations.
- Participate in quality improvement efforts.
- Hiring, training, and supervising staff in IDD (mental retardation) and Adult Behavioral health programs (geriatric program).
- Development and monitoring the operating budget.
- Ensuring the development of individual program plan is based on assessment of needs.
- Evaluate services and make recommendations to improve current operations.