Service Sales Representative Resume
Headline : An experienced salesman with a proven track record of exceeding quotas. Believe in a strong work ethic, integrity and being a team player.
Skills : Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales.
- Serviced an established route with a weekly customer base of over 100 accounts.
- Used sales training to sell customers products and renew existing contracts.
- Solicited potential customers and pitched services to them.
- Organized and mapped out a route in the most efficient way possible.
- Increased route sales revenue by $208,000 in a one year time period.
- Expanded customer base and positively influenced customers' opinions of Cintas by providing excellent customer service.
- Increased direct sales by 110% in a one year period.
Sr. Service Sales Representative Resume
Summary : To effectively utilize skill set to maintain a healthy vocational lifestyle and contribute to the overall goals and ambitions of employer.
Skills : Collections, Customer Service, Administration, Management and Basketball Coaching.
- Developed new business as well as maintained existing Services business for Western EMO, Health care and Education accounts in 13 States.
- Assigned as Program Manager for Western Government/Education/Health care (GEH) accounts.
- Managed, delegated, and strategized on how to close business and effectively manage the territory through reseller partners.
- Trained resellers on positioning Enterprise Services products for Education and State/Local sector.
- Selected and trained as the interface in the Professional Services mentorship program for Professional Services' products and sales strategies.
- Completed new ERP Systems trained and delivered the transitions to partners and end-user customers, implemented alternative guidelines for using the new tool efficiently.
- Provided feedback to management on ease of use improvements for the new tool.
Jr. Service Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Eager to contribute to the growth of a dynamic, progressive company, with room for advancement. Excellent verbal and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and manage multiple tasks through prioritizing and organizing in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Managed 130 customers on a weekly basis.
- Able to manage and be managed on business KPI's.
- Introduced new products into the market, and achieve consecutive weeks of growth in current market conditions.
- Finished FY'11 1st in Eastern Territory and 3rd in the country out of 300+ Cintas Service locations.
- Trained and developed Service Sales Representatives in Customer Service, Contract Management, and Job Safety.
- Met and interacted with customers on a daily basis to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction, minimize lost business, renew contracts, increase catalog sales, retain price increases, and sustain a positive ratio of add over stop orders.
- Negotiated Service Agreements for 60-month terms.
BA In History
Service Sales Representative III Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with over 20 years of experience in collections, customer service, administration, management and basketball coaching. A confident, efficient and goal oriented professional with the ability to train, develop, supervise and build effective personnel.
Skills : Sales, Recruiting, Management, Account Management.
- Responsible for driving and delivery of the pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product.
- Checked the accuracy and stability of the load.
- Picked up company property from customers.
- Secured company assets.
- Ensured compliance with regulatory company policies and procedures.
- Settled all accounts daily.
- Serviced all scheduled customers by the end of the shift,merchandise all accounts to local standards,establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account.
- Provided each serviced company prompted delivery with accurate product.
Service Sales Representative II Resume
Headline : Service Sales Representative working with this company will be to obtain part time employment in a career building field and to gain experience.
Skills : Business Development, Functional American Sign Language.
- Drove a commercial delivery truck around the Denver Metro area.
- Maintained a route consisting of about 104 customers.
- Delivered facility service products such as; towels, aprons, mats, bathroom and facility products.
- Negotiated contracts with customers.
- Trained new employees for at least 6 weeks.
- Received a group coin from the Vice-President for exemplifying teamwork, by helping another team member.
- Trained with an intensive Smith Driving program.
Service Sales Representative I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with this company. Once this objective is achieved to go above and beyond whatever may be asked.
Skills : Communication, Managing & Exceeding Goals.
- Drives truck over assigned route to deliver and sell products or render services.
- Delivers and picks up all products supplied to customers on a daily basis.
- Collects money from customers, makes a change, and records transactions on customer receipt.
- Sells new products or services to regular customers.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Places products on shelves or racks; collect or pick-up ejected or unsold products.
- Loads and unloads trucks on a daily basis and also maintains cleanliness of trucks.
Service Sales Representative/Executive Resume
Objective : A career as a manager or supervisor that will utilize leadership and managerial skills; expererience in sales, and customer service to increase productivity and achieve organizational goals.
Skills : DSD Route Driver, Customer Service, Merchandising, Smith Trained Driver, Sales.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining target marketing lists for the district.
- Responsible for making sales calls on customers and prospects in an effort to sell and build service business.
- Developed between the Service Sales Reps and the Service Manager.
- Assisted in targeted and high priority sales calls.
- Expected to be intimately involved in the pricing approach to service accounts using service rates and menu pricing approach.
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals agreed to with Service Manager.
- Worked directly with the Service Manager to assess customer relationship profitability.
Service Sales Representative/Consultant Resume
Objective : Service Sales Representative to use skills and experience to be a positive asset to this company.
Skills : Positive Personality, Conflict Management.
- Generated high levels of sales revenue within the branch and the region.
- Maximized revenue by successfully up-selling various safety products to obtain revenue goals.
- Received both the Pinnacle Club and Achiever's Club Awards.
- Maintained or established stable customer relationships.
- Observed sales trends in order to formulate effective sales strategies.
- Maintained meticulous sales order records.
- Monitored the industry to keep abreast of relevant trends.
- Investigated problems to ensure the resolution of customer complaints.
Master Of Business
Lead Service Sales Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced and goal-oriented professional with a consistent track-record of exceeding goals and customer expectations, in a fast paced working environment.
Skills : Sales, Human Resources, Customer Service.
- Managed own route while performing our services at various accounts.
- Grew my route approximately 5-10% each fiscal year by recommending new products and services to existing, customers, maintaining existing business by leveraging a personal relationship with customers, and adding new customers to my route.
- Negotiated service contracts with existing customers with a 95% retention rate.
- Solve customer service issues by finding win-win solutions.
- Maintain excellent professional relationships with my customers to ensure success.
- Route Skipper Filled in on various routes when the regular driver was not able to be present.
- Assisted our service representatives in delivering our products and services to various accounts.
- Learned about different products and services provided by Cintas.
Service Sales Representative Resume
Headline : A self-starter capable of establishing relationships quickly and perceiving situations through the customer's eyes. Able to complete tasks with minimal oversight and a high degree of accuracy.
Skills : Quick Learner, Trustworthy, Confident, Excel At Costumer Service, Dependable, And Great Time Management.
- Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company.
- Serviced existing customers by exchanging solvent and/or replacing drums, parts washers, and other equipment.
- Aligned work orders to minimize mileage and travel time.
- Inspected vehicle and equipment for safe operation.
- Assessed potential customers need to present HCC products, and services and develop new customers.
- Completed all required paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Maintained a driving log for D.O.T.
- Adhered to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations, and maintenance.