Aviation Mechanic Resume
Summary : Dependable Aircraft Mechanic with experience in diagnosing, repairing, and overhauling aircraft engines and systems.
Skills : Active Secret Security Clearance Maintained aircraft.
- Coordinated with technicians from multiple shops to drive work sequencing, scheduling, and priority changes; adapted procedures and resources to resolve problems arising from equipment failures, material delays, and labor shortages.
- Trained employees and inspected finished work to ensure adherence with quality standards; documented maintenance activity and submitted reports on a schedule.
- Demonstrated exceptional skill in diagnosing, isolating, and correcting technical problems, executing repairs and replacements quickly to minimize aircraft downtime.
- Interpreted and utilized maintenance instruction manuals, blueprints, schematics, and technical publications in conjunction with a variety of test equipment including mechanical rpm test sets, engine, propeller, and turbine Vibration Analysis Test Set (VATS).
- Provided accountability for budgets, materials, inventories, and documentation; ensured all internal controls were in place and complied with to ensure transparency.
- Enforced foreign object damage (FOD), hazardous waste, and tool control programs.
- Drew upon strong training and performance evaluation skills; coached, mentored, and guided junior mechanics to earn critical qualifications and meet performance standards.
Sr. Aviation Mechanic Resume
Summary : Aviation Mechanic position within an organization that can fully utilize skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Aviation Mechanic.
- Performing powerplant maintenance including inspections, removal, repair, and replacement of aircraft engines, removal, and installation of magnetos, compression test, exhaust system components, and heating system.
- Assist on troubleshooting engine problems with oil, fuel, ignition and bleed air.
- Work on aircrafts of various makes and models, including Cessna 172, 182, 210, 500, 501, 550, S550, 650, 525, 525A, and 525B.
- Performed line maintenance on the following engines Lycoming IO-360, 320, JT15D-1B, JT15D-4, JT15D-4B, FJ44-2A and FJ44-3A.
- Fueling, defueling, and purged aircraft with FJ44 engines.
- Meeting tight repair deadlines to ensure no service disruption and planes depart on schedule.
- Maintained record accuracy by using a work order reporting system.
Jr. Aviation Mechanic Resume
Summary : Quality driven leader with 20 years of progressively experience in diverse aircraft platforms with emphasis on Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Safety and Quality Assurance. Excellent team builder, personnel leadership, and training/mentor ship skills.
Skills : Maintenance, Managerial, Counseling, Public Speaking, Sales & Marketing, Quality Management, Logistics.
- Responsible for maintaining high-quality standards in all the responsible duties and responsibilities.
- Especially while overseas with limited resources and tools that required to be accomplished in a timely manner to ensure mission completion of the assigned Aircraft.
- Completed minor and authorized advanced sheet metal repairs, minor and authorized advanced fiberglass delamination identification/ repairs.
- Completed with supervision and Quality Inspections.
- Required to conduct all jobs with bare essential tools due to theater location and availability.
- Manufactured multiple sheet metal repairs (lap patches, rib patches and reinforcement of fatigued metal) during this time frame.
- Conducted fiberglass inspections/ repairs on all applicable aircraft components.
Aviation Mechanic III Resume
Objective : To work long-term in an environment where can utilize technology skills to their greatest potential while enriching the lives of both team and our customers.
Skills : Mechanic, People Management, Managerial.
- Diagnosis, troubleshoots, and repairs malfunctions in the aircraft armament, electrical, and avionics systems and components including solid state and transistorized subsystems according to pertinent technical manuals, directives, and safety procedures.
- Performs maintenance, authorized modifications, and alignment on aircraft weapons components, fire control units, sighting elements, electronic devices, and mechanical devices.
- Repairs, replaces, and performs operational and preventive checks and alignments on aircraft flight controls, stabilization systems, avionics, and controlled cryptographic equipment.
- Troubleshoots equipment wiring harnesses using technical manuals and schematic drawing to diagnose and isolate faults and effect repairs.
- Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs test sets and diagnostic equipment.
- Maintains records on weapons and subsystems.
- Uses and performs operator maintenance common and special tools.
- Prepares forms and records related to Job.
Aviation Mechanic II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated team player with the ability to adapt and contribute to achieve the company's goals. Creative troubleshooter/problem-solver who works hard and loves a challenge. Proven relationship-builder with exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Skills : Mechanically Inclined , Aviation trained.
- Conducted pre and post flight structural, mechanical, and avionic inspections.
- Experienced in flight control, propulsion control systems, electrical/electronic systems to isolate, repair and to maintain the C-17 Globlemaster mission ready status.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing avionics and non-avionics faults, this resulted in avionic component (LRU's) replacement to keep up with the day to day operation of the C-17 mission requirements.
- Numerous special heavy maintenance and structural repair assignments to resolve major landing gear and flight control defects.
- Removed and replaced Engines, Landing Gear and Flight Control Surfaces.
- Participated in Organizational level maintenance that including aircraft servicing of the Engines, APU, Lavatory, potable water, Liquid Oxygen systems, Hydraulic system.
- Interacted with both management and customer to provide information on C-17 operation status and fault resolution.
Aviation Mechanic I Resume
Summary : Over 12 years' experience in the United States Army, including 10 years as a manager and lead supervisor. Certified as an Electronic Warfare Specialist with a focus on ethical hacking.
Skills : Electronic Warfare, Aviation Safety, Excel, Excel, Word, Windows, Office, IOS, IOS, OS, OS, Management, Problem Solving.
- Researched new technologies and how they can be used in combat reducing injuries of explosions from 30% to 0% Manufactured communication jamming equipment that protected employees by blocking cell phone coverage.
- Upheld a high standard in ethical hacking and frequency disturbance without injury to personal.
- Fluent on every operating systems and utilized it to protect employees.
- Proficient in Word, Pages, Outlook, Mail, Excel, Numbers, PowerPoint, and Keynotes.
- Provided feedback of performance of 40 employees increasing work productivity by 10%.
- An Electronic Warfare Specialist must be able to understand and use every technology that create radio frequencies or use the internet.
- Manipulates technology or energy to help friendly forces in a combat operation.
Aviation Mechanic/Technician Resume
Headline : Seeking a Mechanical Design Draftsman position which can contribute experience and expand knowledge in the field.
Skills : Maintenance, Forklift, First aid, CPR, Automatic defibrillator.
- Performed all basic seamanship functions aboard ship.
- Identified functions of navigation and shipboard equipment.
- Responsible for editing all supply transactions, processed receipt, shipment and adjustment documents.
- Reviewed and investigated all shipping discrepancies and accurately noted and prepared the appropriate documents.
- Inspected and maintained aircraft fuselages, wings, fixed and movable surfaces, airfoils, controls, and mechanisms.
- Performed daily preflight, post flight and other periodic aircraft inspections.
- Prepared layouts, patterns, and templates for metal work.
Diploma In Studies
Aviation Mechanic/Consultant Resume
Headline : An opportunity to gain experience as a professional educator. To contribute experience as a classroom instructional assistant, military, education, leadership, and organizational skills.
Skills : Technician, MS Office.
- Assisted instructor during maintainer classroom training sessions.
- Performed supervisory, instructional, crew chief, support, and maintenance functions.
- Interpreted inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective actions.
- Reviewed peer maintenance forms, aircraft records, and reports to ensure complete and accurate documentation.
- Coordinated maintenance plans with peers and students to meet operational commitments.
- Instructs and assists in launching and recovering of aircraft.
- Reviewed maintenance data collection summaries to determine trends and production effectiveness.
- Performed staff and supervisory management functions.
Associates Of Science
Aviation Mechanic/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated team player with the ability to adapt and contribute to achieve the company's goals. Creative troubleshooter/problem-solver who works hard and loves a challenge. Proven relationship-builder with exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Inspects completed work to verify compliance of maintenance specifications and quality assurance.
- Maintain repair logs and documents for repair maintenance and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Maintain, repair, and rebuilding of engine components, rigging, leaks, and other aircraft problems.
- Inspect aircraft equipment at least twice daily to proactively identify problems and conduct routine maintenance.
- Measure or repair worn, defective, or damaged components using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Measure cable tension for flight control systems.
- Assist with duty assignments for work center assignments.
Lead Aviation Mechanic Resume
Objective : Performed cost-cutting modifications that improve safety and boost productivity. Troubleshoot systems accurately and repair breakdowns quickly to maintain operating efficiency.
Skills : MS Excel, Mechanical Engineering.
- Qualified to use ground power carts, nitrogen carts, and hydraulic testing/servicing units.
- Experienced in handling and proper disposal of hazardous waste.
- Extensive knowledge of basic electronic and pneumatic power tools.
- Trained in troubleshooting, final checking, and composite repairs.
- Maintaining daily aircraft refueling and pre-operational inspections before flight.
- Skilled in the processing and completion of dally flight activities of a specific aircraft.
- Conducting and maintaining records of ordering and receiving of aircraft parts.
Aviation Mechanic Resume
Summary : To fulfill your required open position, and become part of your great team, with the opportunity to utilize the best of knowledge, experience, and leadership skills to the highest aptitude for your company's continual success.
Skills : Technician, Mechanical Engineering.
- Licensed and technically proficient operating and maintaining applicable aircraft ground support equipment.
- Maintained flight and maintenance schedules.
- Performed hourly, daily, calendar, preflight and post flight inspections of airframe and power plant.
- Executed hot and cold refueling of aircraft.
- Removed and installed aircraft power plants, components, and related systems as required.
- Performed ground starting and turn up functions.
- Recognized and used corrective treatment, and/or preventive maintenance for corrosion.
Diploma In General