Performance Test Lead Resume
Headline : 8+Years of experience in system design, Performance Engineering including Tuning, Analysis and recommendations Testing which includes Performance Automation testing in web services- SOA, web-based applications and Manual Quality Assurance. 7+ years of diverse experience as a Performance Test Engineer/Lead/Consultant with expertise in Performance Testing, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Test Case Development/Automation, Test Scripting using HP LoadRunner and Jmeter.
Skills : Performance Engineer, Development/Automation.
- Conducted work group sessions with application managers, developers.
- Business analyst for gathering requirements, analyzed requirements.
- Responsible for the creation of the test plan/strategy, test schedule, testing status reporting, test case creation, monitoring of test case execution and script execution where needed.
- Involved in test environment build and designed Load (capacity) model on the basis of current volume and projected percentage increase in volume.
- Integrated Performance Testing with various applications as well as within a Cloud environment.
- Build HP-StormRunner Load Tests(Scenarios) for cloud performance testing-2015 Extensively Worked in Web, Citrix, Click and Script, Oracle Protocol, Seibel, Winsock, Soap protocols, Web Services, RTE, SAPGUI.
- Reviewed scripts that were developed by teammates and verified scripts in the standalone mode.
- Uploaded Scripts, Created Timeslots, Created Scenarios, maintained scripts and Run the Load Tests in performance Center.
Bachelor's In IT
Sr. Performance Test Lead Resume
Objective : Over 9 years of extensive experience in software Quality Assurance and Performance testing. Highly Proficient in Performance testing using HP LoadRunner and Apica Proxy Sniffer. Hands on experience performing integration testing, stress testing on different protocols like web (HTTP/HTML), AJAX (Click and Script), Web Services, Web (Click and Script), SAP (WEB, GUI), Winsockets, PeopleSoft and NCA Protocols.
Skills : Project Management, Performance Improvement, Testing.
- Analyzed Test Results Response time, Transaction per Seconds and Throughput per graphs.
- Used LoadRunner and Performance Center.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver Light use of Dynatrace to monitor server activity and performance.
- Currently worked as Performance Test Lead, responsible for reviewing product requirements and functional specification documents in order to write test outline and test design documentation.
- Responsible for writing, maintaining and executing performance test Suites for load, stress, and performance areas for capacity planning etc.
- Responsible for writing, maintaining, running and analyzing results received from Load, Stress and Performance tests.
- Documented test plans, test cases and test scripts according to business requirements, SOP's for different PeopleSoft modules.
Bachelor Of Engineering In Computer Science
Jr. Performance Test Lead Resume
Objective : Experienced professional over 20 years of knowledge in Information Technology and broad practice in QA Project Management specially preparing test strategy plans, traceability matrixes test cases, and test analysis reports. Vast familiarity in the manual and automated testing of Web, Client-Server, and Main Frame applications.
Skills : Client-Server, QA Project Management.
- Maintained Test Plan, Scenarios, and Test Cases in Quality Center.
- Assigned Test Cases to testing teams for functional, regression and load/performnance testing.
- Loaded and performance testing of ABS for 3000 virtual users using Virtual User Generator (LoadRunner) to assign number or virtual users for each scenario.
- Assigned test case to run in QTP for functional (White box) and regression testing of claims settlement module (as per underwriter's requirements document) for any fixes, updates, and enhancement.
- Formulated recommendations regarding the strategic direction of technology in partnership with it and business groups throughout the organization.
- Extensively involved in monitoring performance test using wily and team quest.
- Conducted benchmark, load, stress and endurance tests simulating multiple virtual users using load runner.
BPT In Location Contents Management
Asst. Performance Test Lead Resume
Objective : Over 9+ years of IT experience in the QA Methodologies and testing of web and client-server applications. Have knowledge of different domains like Finance, Banking, Healthcare, Retail and Insurance. Expert in Performance Testing using HP Performance Center, HP Load Runner. Experience in Web and Windows applications testing using different Technologies.
Skills : Roadrunner, Load Runner, Performance Center.
- Managed a team of 5 testers on site and 2 testers off shore in the testing of the ABS Test Automation project using HP Testing Tools (Quality Center, QTP, and LoadRunner).
- Used HP Quality Center for implementing procedure for baselines, labeling, establishing workspace, code merging, check-in/check-out, and builds.
- Performed stress testing (by increasing virtual users after each iteration) and integration testing (Application server, web server, and database Server connectivity and response times)
- Managed the integration of new software projects and products into the test environment Preparing QA Status .
- Enabled services to the government market exclusively, our knowledge of health plan processes, CMS requirements and the daily challenges plans face within the government market.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts, developers and Managers to gather Application Requirements and Business Processes in order to formulate the test plan.
- Created a number of Load scripts for Data purposes.
Associate Performance Test Lead Resume
Objective : Experienced professional over 15 years of knowledge in Information Technology and broad practice in QA Project Management specially preparing test strategy plans, traceability matrixes test cases, and test analysis reports. Experienced professional in manual and automated testing of Web, Client-Server, and Main Frame applications.
Skills : Software Quality Assurance, Performance Testing Automation.
- Designed and executed SOA web services for performance testing.
- Created, maintained and updated test plans, test cases, test environment, and test ware through life cycle.
- Designed and created a number of LR Scripts for Applications deployed on a variety of platforms including Java J2EE, .NET, Ajax and SOA applications.
- Developed LoadRunner scripts using a variety of protocols ranging from WEB (http/html), web services, Web Click& Script, Ajax TruClient.
- Worked on Developing, executing and maintaining Performance Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases Documents in ALM Quality Center based on business requirements.
- Responsible for Identification of the Key Performance requirements for the all the modules of the Application based on consultation with the Business Analysts and the End users.
- Responsible for developing the Capacity Plan for entire system based on the Business usage, existing production usage and projected usage.
Bachelor's In Physics
Performance Test Lead III Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years of experience on performance testing of client-server, web services and web-based applications with exposure to diverse business domains that include healthcare, banking, insurance, telecom and government agency. Expert using Load Runner and Performance Center for performance engineering.
Skills : HP Load Runner, VSTS Performance Testing.
- Tested the modules Asset Lifecycle Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance and Financial Control & Reporting of Oracle Financial applications.
- Responsible for creating load test scripts using protocols such as Mobile (http/html), web(http/html), Click & Script, web services Responsible for Assigning load test generators, Configuring the runtime settings and scheduler aspect of LoadRunner Performance Center and LoadRunner Controller.
- Responsible for Creating the Load Test scenarios from scratch including assigning vusers for each script, Adding monitors for the system and Web Logic and IIS Application servers.
- Extensively used HP Performance center for execution of Load Tests for various Releases.
- Worked in both SCRUM and Waterfall Environments Used CA Wily Introscope for performance monitoring Responsible for updating of the Project Performance Test Strategy.
- Maintained Test Plan, Scenarios, and Test Cases in Quality Center.
- Assigned Test Cases to testing teams for functional, regression and load/performance testing.
B. Tech In Information Technology
Performance Test Lead II Resume
Objective : 10 years of experience as Performance Engineer & Group Lead, involved in Performance Engineering and testing of large-scale systems including batch performance for ETL, MAF & PP which are part of data load processing in databases. Experienced in all phases of Software Development/Testing Life Cycle, which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support.
Skills : .
- Handled Complex page requests by handling the post-data going from the complex pages.
- Generated detailed test status reports, performance/capacity reports and graphical charts for higher management Hands on knowledge of IP Routing protocols and technologies.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology Prepared Test Plan based on the requirements.
- Developed Scenarios in Controller based on the User Load and Transaction Volume Developed and executed formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Enhanced the test scripts using Web Http, ODBC, Siebel and JAVA protocol in Load runner.
- Executed stress/load/rendezvous scenarios and regression testing for various operations and performed detailed test analysis reports and perform Disaster Recovery.
- Added performance measurements for UNIX, Oracle, Web Logic server in Load Runner, controller and monitored online transaction response times, Web hits, TCP IP Connections, Throughput, CPU, Memory, Heap sizes, Various Http requests etc.
Master Of Technology In Computer Engineering & Artificial Intelligence
Performance Test Lead I Resume
Objective : To enhance professional software quality assurance skills in a challenging project that will allow to apply analytical, documentation and testing skills to make a significant contribution to company's success. Career Summery Have 10 years of experience in information technology with emphasis in software Testing/Quality Assurance with 8 years of experience exclusively in Performance testing using LoadRunner.
Skills : Performance Center ,Quality.
- Analyzing the test results and preparing the preliminary report consisting of the response time, scalability point and threshold level of the application.
- Worked as a Performance Test lead for Different projects.
- Created Detailed Performance Test strategy and Plan.
- Created LoadRunner scripts with Web http/html, SAP Web/GUI, Ajax True Client protocols.
- Conducted Benchmark, Load, Stress and Endurance tests simulating multiple Vusers using Load Runner.
- Conducted Breakpoint Tests to identify the baseline measurements since there was no SLAs provided.
- Coordinated to prepare SLA along with Business and Other Teams.
- Identified Performance bottlenecks and worked with Development Team to resolve it.
Master's In Computer Applications
Performance Test Lead/Representative Resume
Objective : Performance Manager with over 14 years of Total Quality assurance experience and over Seven years specifically as certified Automation and performance testing of Business Applications. Excellent experience in implementing and improving the Performance for Web Services, Web, Client-Server, and Standalone applications.
Skills : .
- Wrote various Load Test Plans to map out the Performance Testing needed for various applications.
- Developed scripts in SAP system and successfully completed Performance Tests.
- Defined best practices for Performance Environment Settings to provide consistent Load Test execution results.
- Executed multiple load tests across various environments to flush out issues in builds and configurations.
- Administrated of HP's LoadRunner/Performance Center for developing virtual user scripts, scenarios, scheduling, resource monitoring and analysis for short and long term load and performance testing projects.
- Created LoadRunner scripts with Web http/html, WebServices, SAP Web/GUI and Ajax True Client protocols.
- Analyzed user requirements and developed a Load Test Framework.
Bachelors In Public Administration
Performance Test Lead Resume
Objective : Over 8 + years of experience in Quality Assurance providing extensive support in test planning, test development and test execution of projects both manually and using Load testing tools - Load Runner, Performance Center, SOAP UI, Quick Test Pro, JMeter, Defect tracking tools - Quality Center, Test Director, Monitoring tools - Analysis component of Load Runner, CA Willy Introscope, Hp Site scope & Dynatrace.
Skills : Quality Center, Test Director.
- Created worst-case scenarios to determine the performance of TMW applications in accordance with the approved Business test Cases.
- Monitored system resources applicable to the assessment of system performance.
- Developed Performance Test Plan, Data Management Plan, Load Model Plan and Performance Execution Plan and Test Scenario Flows and identified Test Data needs.
- Installed, maintained and administered LoadRunner software.
- Created high-level scripts using LoadRunner Vugen for OMS application based on business standards and performance specifications.
- Used Vugen to create Load Test scripts for (Web, Web Services, ODBC, Winsock, and multi protocol).
- Debugged, Identified, Adjusted and fixed script errors by running it within Vugen.
- Created worst case load scenarios to test the system stability and processes.
Bachelor Of Science