Commodity Manager Resume
Summary : Professional with successful track record over a 25 year career in various Operations Management positions with increasing responsibilities. Detail oriented, analytic thinker, with strong communication skills and planning abilities. Highly effective team leader.
Skills : Project Management.
- Managed client stakeholders, vendor relationships, and key projects.
- Served as the key senior point of contact and primary interface to key client stakeholders.
- Served as though leader and trusted advisor.
- Launched multiple cross-functional category review teams to identify areas to reduce costs and improve value.
- Launched vendor workshops to determine where suppliers were delivering value.
- Shared ideas, brainstormed, and determined what MBNA was doing that added costs to the supply chain.
- Identified how clients could take the cost out of the services being delivered, which resulted in significant savings.
Sr. Commodity Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Commodity Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle ERP, Oracle ERP, SAP, SAP,.
- Managed a team of three Commodity Specialists.
- Developed, implemented and managed strategic purchasing plan for defined commodity base of domestic and off shore sources.
- Major commodity purchases included brass and zinc die castings, brass sand castings and forgings.
- Selected, developed, qualified and strategically managed domestic and offshore supply source in support of corporate objectives.
- Developed and implemented cost reduction projects exceeding budget objectives.
- Developed formal commodity strategies providing Sourcing management and the corporation with commodity direction.
- Developed offshore Stocking Programs, Supplier Annual Performance Rating system and co-developed Supplier Component Certification and Corrective Action Request systems.
Master Of Business
Jr. Commodity Manager Resume
Objective : Results oriented, extremely hard working individual with a wide range of professional and labor oriented skills along with an ability to use personal life skills.
Skills : Planning And Scheduling, Carpentry, Inventory Management, Management, Project Management, Business Owner, Home Remodeling.
- Developed and manufactured electronic control modules and wiring systems for Cummins diesel engines.
- Started as an electronic technician, advanced to Production Supervisor, Materials Manager and then Wire Harness Commodity Manager responsible for Mexico production operations.
- Product Engineering support and diagnostics for the development of diagnostic tools.
- Production planned and scheduled for both the Columbus, Indiana and Hermosillo Mexico operation.
- Identified costs saving opportunties of more than $1.1 million during tenure in this position.
- Responsible for new cab launch; liaison to cab supplier.
- Managed negotiations for new cab launch; provided intensive on-site supplier support and contract extension; coordinated implementation of contractual cost savings.
Commodity Manager III Resume
Summary : Seasoned professional with executive level skills and over 15 years experience in Procurement, Demand Planning and Contracts. Organized, effective and tenacious at setting and achieving goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JD Edwards, Oracle.
- Managed diverse group of commodities for electric fuel pumps.
- Top performer in reducing commodity costs and creating purchasing plans with approved suppliers.
- Proficient in identified new commodity sources in short time frame.
- Sourced 500 new components in 8 months and outsourced 1200 existing components in 6 months.
- Used Commodity market analysis, departmental budge analysis.
- Negotiated and setting up new purchasing plans.
- Crossed-functional team member using skills acquired from previous positions to drive improvement, change and efficiency,.
Commodity Manager II Resume
Summary : Eexperience and knowledge to the next opportunity. Accomplished at vendor integration, inventory management, and supplier relationship management in manufacturing and retail settings. Driving organizational change by initiating and leading successful cross-functional and cross-enterprise projects to improve cash flow.
Skills : Excel, Access, SAP, Negotiation, Contract Negotiation, Strategic Sourcing.
- Managed employees, and outsourcing of all engineering, manufacturing activities, IT services, and indirect spending.
- Defined employees goals, sourcing strategies, identified global bundling opportunities worldwide and negotiated framework agreements.
- Supported supplier's rationalization and identified new suppliers.
- Created, negotiated, and implemented worldwide agreement so only these suppliers can be used company worldwide.
- Drafted and implemented suppliers' volume discount and rebate agreements.
- Implemented auction with suppliers' bidding on jobs to reduce cost.
- Negotiated and awarded major project to suppliers.
Commodity Manager Resume
Summary : Commodity Manager professional with a 30 year track record of success in: Cost reduction Inventory management Global supplier sourcing/management Combined with training.
Skills : Project Manager, Procurement.
- Developed strategic global sourcing and plan requirements for Interior soft goods for program deliveries of wide body and narrow body Boeing and Airbus family aircraft.
- Created and found value in supply chain operation for lowering operational costs.
- Monitored supplier performance and operational requirements.
- Addressed shortages and regulation compliance for assurance of supply.
- Managed 12 million dollars of annual spend with goals to lower average unit price.
- Obtained PMA/ type certificates for air worthy components.
- Key playered in chapter 11 reorganization and vendor management which supported continuing operation.
Bachelor Of Science
Commodity Manager I Resume
Summary : Experienced professional with supply management and continuous improvement background. Highly motivated self-starter actively developing business acumen. Possess the ability to build strong relationships while prioritizing multiple projects and executing on deliverables.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Achieved 5% cost reduction of total vendor spend, roughly $1.3M in 6 months.
- Responsible for creating standard LTA and Rebate for all vendors across each division.
- Implemented new supplier scorecard.
- Conducted monthly meetings with each factory to obtain results for top tier suppliers.
- Compiled results and conducted meetings with suppliers to review and take corrective action, if needed.
- Responsible for distributing monthly forecast to Commodity Leaders as well as vendors.
- Responsible for analyzing and communicating industry finding on various commodities.
Supply Chain Management
Commodity Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure a role where can participate with the use of leadership, methodical and analytical skills to plan and implement the optimization of complex supply processes. To also manage personnel and supplier relationships in a company committed to sustained growth and production of high quality products and services.
Skills : Microsoft officve Suite.
- Used to manufacture disposable medical devices and monitoring systems.
- Managed materials such as resins, packaging, electronics, chemicals and contract manufactures.
- Transitioned shortly after due to company needs in to the Master Scheduler roll.
- Planned 30 injection molding machines, 8 automation lines and 1 form film sealing Multivac machine.
- Promoted 9 months later to Corporate Purchasing Manager.
- Constantly studied the ERP system to optimize how processes, systems and the supply chain operated.
- Analyzed and established departmental policies and procedures.
Cs In Management
Commodity Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in contract negotiations, strategy development and implementation, commodity management, cross-functional leadership, detailed cost analysis. Successfully managed $60m+ annual commodity spend, repeatedly over-delivered goals, exceeding budget regularly in cost reductions.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Food Catering.
- Issued purchase orders, managed BQ process for IT Supply Chain Group.
- Maintained IT global contracts and hardware inventory.
- Supported logistical needs and deliveries for multiple locations.
- Administered IT business and supply chain processes.
- Included annual Macro Planning Events, creating linkage and alignment to company's policies.
- Collaborated with Finance and IT departments to resolve past due supplier accounts and any discrepancies.
- Negotiated discounts and early contract termination disputes with suppliers.
- Managed and documented supplier performance.
Commodity Manager/Specialist Resume
Objective : An experienced commodity manager and expert in purchasing natural gas and electricity. Successfully developed the systems and process to consolidate the energy information and achieve cost savings three to five times the annual department budget.
Skills : Energy Management, FERC Compliance, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, SQL Server, Energy Rate Case.
- Managed Request For Proposal process make decisions on recommendations to plants.
- Developed energy strategy and provide direction to consultants to implement them.
- Managed relationships with internal and external customers.
- Reviewed cost savings initiatives to ensure they are accurate prior to submission management Customer Service.
- Provided total energy solutions for plant energy contacts.
- Worked directly with plant and business unit leadership Strategic Planning Support.
- Developed strategies for purchasing natural gas and retail electricity Regulatory.
Masters In Business