Contact Representative Resume
Summary : Dynamic and highly-motivated professional with demonstrated personnel administration expertise as well as office administration and customer service solutions for a wide range of business functions. Reputation as a self-directed professional with the proven ability to lead high profile and time-sensitive projects. Highly competent in the following key skills: customer management, personnel management, and office administration.
Skills : 15 Years Customer Service /Administrative Experience,.
- Confer with taxpayer's by telephone handling inquiries regarding their amended return, refund, balance due and payment plan.
- Perform taxpayer verification, record details of inquiries and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Identified problems, conducted research to determine the reason for the problem, identified viable options to resolve the problem, and then executed an option to a successful resolution.
- Evaluate information involving research of records, the nature of each inquiry including the way it was presented in order to inform the taxpayer of the law.
- Remain knowledgeable of a body of laws and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service for each state involving reporting requirements and other regulatory provisions that significantly affect and complicate the specific obligation involved.
- Make sound judgments as to the taxpayer's intent in reporting and arranged payment plans according to the laws of the taxpayer's state of residence.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the taxpayer's experience.
- Rapidly learned and mastered different government computer programs.
Master of Science
Customer Contact Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking position as a Customer Service Representative. I have numerous years of experience as a Customer Service Rep and also have several years experience as a Collections Rep. I do enjoy helping others and will provide excellent service for your business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Typing, Professional Development.
- Process and respond to cardholder inquiries utilizing multiple systems to provide information on accounts while controlling and managing the calls.
- Answer every call with professionalism and accuracy.
- Explain confusing and complicated topics in a clear and concise manner.
- Exercise discretion and good judgment, make sound business decisions, and analyze system records.
- Utilize personal computer, peripheral devices and other general office equipment.
- Explains the consequences for failure to meet required objectives Accomplishments Was promoted to the Star Team- ability to lock,unlock and order debit and credit cards.
- Skills Used Data Entry, Customer Service, processing loans and financial transactions.
Enrollment Contact Representative Resume
Summary : Committed professional with over 10 years of customer relations experience. Ability to work with a range of clients, use effective communication and provide resolution Dependable and responsible employee who exhibits natural leadership skills.
Skills : python, Matlab, Java, jython, SQL.
- Answered customers questions regarding various tax law topics including: filing requirements, tax credits, deductions, and different types of revenue Provided solutions to tax account issues while closely following disclosure policies and keeping sensitive tax and personal information confidential.
- Provided instructions and procedures according to tax (and periodically) business law.
- Documented all actions taken, sent necessary correspondence and referrals, ordered forms and publications, and sited references for informational purposes to tax payers, different departments trough out the agency.
- Assisted customers in resolving tax liabilities using ICP, IDRS, and IRM.
- Specialized in Offer in Compromise Program, I took financial statements and analyzed and investigated all information to be true and accurate.
- Negotiated and established installment agreements to collect tax debt owed or extensions to allow compliance of taxes to be filed.
- Filed liens, levies, and garnishment of wages when action was necessary.
- Analyzed and collected financial statements for submitting Offer and Compromise Program.
Associate In Psychology
Benefits Contact Representative Resume
Headline : Experience conducting tax research, monitoring tax changes, and preparing personal and small business income tax returns. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Skills : Microsoft office, Laminating.
- Provided current tax information and account management services to taxpayers and authorized representatives.
- Researched intricate tax law, monitored tax changes, and analyzed impact on tax returns.
- Guided taxpayers who were victims of identity theft in tax processes and protocols.
- Achieved outstanding score in IRS training course.
- Reviewed taxpayer accounts and updated on current status.
- Initiated math error adjustments and penalty abatements.
- Ordered wage, income, tax return, and account transcripts for taxpayers.
- Communicated complex taxation data regarding refund inquiries, notices, account adjustments, and refund offsets.
Master Of Science In Accounting
Accounts Contact Representative Resume
Headline : Over six year of experience working as a federal employee for the Internal Revenue Service, obtaining the following knowledge, skills and abilities: Fundamentals and Operations of Finance: Mathematical Reasoning: Customer Service: Financial Management Systems Problem Solving and Communication. I have provided taxpayers with top-quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities.
Skills : Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage,.
- Advised and provided information on tax law and rights both internal and external customers.
- Communicate with individual taxpayers, their representatives, professional stakeholders, and other government officials.
- Complete contacts, i.e., conduct personal or telephone interviews with a wide range of individuals who have varying degrees of understanding, and provides full explanations to specific inquiries.
- Provided legal provisions, regulations, and related administrative practices to taxpayers.
- Anticipated and assisted individuals regarding how best to provide needed documents and evidence required, or to initiate inquiries to resolve errors, delays, or other problems.
- Communicated orally and in writing to taxpayers with top-quality service by helping them understand and meet their tax responsibilities.
- Interpreted and apply applicable portions of basic tax law and regulations, and basic collection techniques and enforcement actions, in order to advise, inform, assess and collect taxes.
- Researched and analyzed all available information applicable to specific and well-defined collection issues and take corrective actions needed to close accounts.
Contact Representative II Resume
Headline : Obtain a position in the Psychology profession that fosters opportunities to utilize my diverse knowledge of psychotherapy dealing with children, adolescents, and families. I would like to utilize my self-motivated approach to conduct intake evaluations, and psycho-diagnostic assessments to establish treatment plans as required throughout the course of therapy.
Skills : Proficient in MS Office, Typing speed 60wpm.
- Coordinated evaluation appointments; schedules follow-up appointments for National Guard and Reserve Component (RC) personnel for approved line of duty (LOD) related injuries.
- Maintained and safe guarded both hard copy and electronic medical information.
- Provided releases medical information to authorized personnel in accordance with established guidelines as needed.
- Counseled and advised active and reserve officers, enlisted and their families, who are being processed through the IDES/MEB process.
- Ensured that the individual completely understood all phases of the process.
- Advised service members of the necessity of obtaining sufficient documentation (medical and non-medical) concerning the service members ability to perform military duties and the severity of the service member's disease or injury.
- Tracked all assigned cases, analyzes performance against established metrics, analyzes available data using various statistical analytic tools, measuring means, trends, statistical deviations, construction of diagrams, histograms, bar and pie charts to convey ideas related to IDES/MEB processing events.
Contact Representative III Resume
Headline : Leverage professional tax experience working at the Internal Revenue Service and Jackson Hewitt and an extensive background in customer service. Experience conducting tax research, monitoring tax changes, and preparing personal and small business income tax returns. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Skills : Customer service, Analytical, Research, Data entry, Instructional design, Financial, Managing databases.
- Received inbound calls in a call center environment.
- Researched taxpayer accounts for refund status.
- Identified and appropriately referred taxpayer issues meeting referral criteria including cases meeting advocate criteria.
- Followed disclosure guidelines to protect taxpayer rights and privacy.
- Prepared case histories to allow other CSR's the opportunity to follow updates on taxpayers' accounts.
- Educated taxpayers on filing and payment guidelines.
- Completed thorough research using account related on-line systems to accurately respond to taxpayer inquiries.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Contact Representative Resume
Headline : A motivated individual who seeks a position for professional growth. Completed 1year of Medical Assistant program in Virginia College. I also speak fluent English and Spanish. I am very willing to learn new things and adapt quickly.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phone Skills, Account Management, Customer Service Skills, Data Entry, File Management, Computer Skills, Internet, Interpersonal Skills, Spreadsheets, Trainer, Team Leader.
- Provide technical assistance to individuals and/or businesses primarily through telephone interaction in a dynamic call center environment.
- Apply the tax code to assist taxpayers in understanding and meeting their tax responsibilities.
- Secure, analyze and protect sensitive personal and financial information.
- Make determinations and use sound judgment to resolve taxpayer disputes and delinquency issues.
- Develop, analyze and evaluate information involving the research of computerized records by accessing multiple online/database systems.
- Provide a calm, patient and understanding demeanor helping taxpayers under stressful circumstances.
- Confirming customer satisfaction before transferring or closing calls.
Marketing & Liberal Arts
Contact Representative TSR Resume
Summary : The purpose for this resume is to provide a snapshot of past experiences and achievements that demonstrate the abilities and skills I can offer to potential employers. The desired outcome from this would be a strong long lasting professional relationship in which both an employer and I can mutually benefit from the hard work and dedication that I can bring to any work environment.
Skills : Strong multitasking, Time management.
- Performed collection duties via telephone contact thru an Automated Collection Service.
- Administered tax compliance matters with taxpayers over the telephone to resolve outstanding tax liabilities and unfiled income tax returns.
- The customers included individual and business tax accounts.
- Contact was made with Attorneys, Certified Accountants and Tax Practioners.
- Gain cooperation of taxpayers by explaining the best options available to resolve the problem or questions, mutual interests, and to make sure they understand their responsibilities.
- Interpreted the law as it relates to the issues and if affects the performance and efficiency of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Educated taxpayers on future actions needed to achieve and offer advice on tax liabilities.
- Skills Used Demonstrated a professional and courtesy manner with all individuals no matter the attitude.
Associate Degree In Business
Contact Representative/Executive Resume
Headline : Experienced executive assistant, project coordinator, accounts manager, and technical editor with seasoned administrative, interpersonal, writing and computer skills. Proficient in current productivity software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Adept across multiple sectors, including finance, banking, accounting, engineering, legal, health care, and insurance. Seeking a challenging executive assistant position which requires an efficient, confident hand.
Skills : Leasing Consultant.
- Interviewed benefits recipients at specified intervals to certify their eligibility for continuing benefits.
- Answered applicants' questions about benefits and claim procedures.
- Checked with employers and other references to verify answers and obtain further information.
- Kept records of assigned cases, and prepared required reports.
- Compiled, recorded, and evaluated personal and financial data in order to verify completeness and accuracy, and to determine eligibility status.
- Interviewed and investigated applicants for public assistance to gather information pertinent to their applications.
- Initiated procedures to grant, modify, deny, and terminate assistance, and referred applicants to other agencies for assistance.
- Scheduled benefits claimants for adjudication interviews to address questions of eligibility.
High School Diploma
Contact Representative II Resume
Objective : Broad technical knowledge with more than 25 years of experience in information technology. Extensive and progressive computer/network operations experience in a large global IT organization with mixed computing environments including UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Windows 7, SQL Server and MVS mainframe. Excellent communication, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
Skills : Skills Organizational skills and ability to coordinate, organize and perform multiple tasks. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Electronic Health Records. Knowledge of TLO and Accurint.
- Provided assistance to taxpayers to resolve federal tax problems.
- Provided technical assistance to taxpayers primarily through telephone interaction.
- Addressed a wide range of issues/problems that require unique solutions.
- Applied the tax code to assist taxpayers in understanding and meeting their tax responsibilities.
- Secured, analyzed and protected sensitive personal and financial information.
- Made determinations and used sound judgment to resolve taxpayer disputes and delinquency Suzanne M.
- Developed, analyzed and evaluated information involving the research of computerized records by accessing multiple online/database systems.
B.A. In Economics
Contact Representative/Supervisor Resume
Summary : More than 10 years of customer service experience. More than 10 years of computer usage experience. More than 4 years of call center experience. Type 50 words per minute. Hard worker with attention to detail. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Team oriented with can-do attitude.
Skills : MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Power-point, MS Access, Printer, Scanner, Effective Listening, Customer Service, Initiative.
- Receive, screen, investigate and interview, beneficiaries, inquirers to determine the nature of their problem or interest.
- Compile and organize all information or materials needed to investigate and resolve systems-identified discrepancies and questionable situations.
- Initiate investigations of alleged non-receipt of payment and reconciles discrepancies causing interruption of monthly benefits.
- Research and provide beneficiaries with information, advice or instructions about eligibility and benefits being paid under retirement, survivors, disability and Medicare insurance programs; Black Lung program and Supplemental Security Income.
- Identify and recommend solutions to problems.
- Organize, prioritize, and be flexible to adapt to changes in policy, procedures and technology to identify issues.
- Provide technical advice for claimants having trouble logging into SSA.GOV, Complete documentation and make payment authorization.
- Provide information and advice about specific retirement options and computes estimated monthly benefits.
High School Diploma In Business
Contact Representative I Resume
Objective : To pursue a career-oriented position that utilizes my education, experience and talent as well as one that offers mobility options.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (Health Insurance) Enrolled clients with pre-existing conditions in insurance program.
- Received and responded to written inquiries from enrollees, carriers, attorneys, officials of the court, and the Office of Personnel Management and the Department of Health and Human Services to the Pre Existing Condition Insurance Plan.
- Evaluated the nature of the inquiry by researching and accessing a variety of WEB data flies and/or reports.
- Provided advice and guidance to agency and carrier's representative, and enrollees regarding PCIP regulations, polices, procedures and reports.
- Assisted payroll office and PCIP carriers in the reconciliation of plan enrollees by examining available record, determining appropriate corrective actions and providing copies of necessary documentation.
- Reconciled enrollee data from the payroll offices and carrier to determine validity of the data.
- Recommended changes to the systems and/or procedures to handle unique, unanticipated conditions associated with program eligibility, enrollment, and perform other related duties as assigned.
Certificate In Generalist
Contact Representative/Staffing Resume
Summary : Diligent and driven individual who has achieved success in a variety of roles, displaying a high level of conscientiousness with increasing levels of responsibility. An effective communicator and team-builder with strong accounting (GAAP principles), analytical, payables (4 way matching), receivables (all full cycle), tax compliance and management skills; also strong computer proficiencies, (MS Office, PeopleSoft, SAP).
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft excel, Microsoft Outlooks, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Provided a full range of assistance to beneficiaries and the public regarding all programs administered by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Interviewed and provided information to beneficiaries regarding eligibility and benefits under all programs administered by SSA.
- Investigated case situations and reconciles discrepancies causing interruptions in the receipt of Title 2 and Title 16 monthly benefits.
- Developed and resolved discrepancies in earnings and determined amounts to be posted and/or removed from individual earning records.
- Participated in training sessions as both student and as an instructor.
- Provided technical assistance to others and served as a mentor to other employees.
- Answered question related to Medicare eligibility and resolved problems concerning premiums and entitlement.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the law, regulations, policies and procedures applicable to each type of benefit payable in order to respond to questions and to allow for the processing of application to ensure accurate issuance of SSN's.
Contact Representative Resume
Objective : Seeking the position of a customer service specialists wherein my extensive knowledge of providing outstanding services will contribute towards professional growth and development.
Skills : Customer Service Word Processor File Fax InternetCustomer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-taskin.
- Handles both inbound & outbound calls, which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone.
- May answer inquiries, resolve problems, and promote products/services.
- May receive and respond to customer service inquires via mail, fax, or email.
- May monitor systms to detect possible fraudulent behavior related to credit card useage and contact card holders to investigate possible fraud.
- Researches problem areas and documents processes used to correct issues.
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
High School Diploma