Public Relations Resume
Summary : Professional background includes extensive customer service via telecommunications and retail services, office administration, training and development. Experience in working directly with a wide spectrum of clients; including business owners, doctors, management teams and the general public. Rapidly took on additional tasks by seeking ways to improve company operations. A career signature in helping solve customer needs.
Skills : Computer Skills, Microsoft Office, Networking, Software Development, IT.
- Coordinated all functions of public relations communications for Memorial Healthcare System for 5 district hospitals.
- Wrote press releases for newsworthy events for all 5 hospitals.
- Acted as Assistant Editor of hospital newsletter, worked directly with reporters on news-related / publicity communications, and handled phone queries from media regarding patients and hospital events.
- Assisted director with publicity of events and worked in conjunction with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Foundation in coordinating fundraising efforts.
- Provided current and accurate publicity information to hospital staff through direct mailings, email, phone calls and fax.
- Reviewed national and local periodicals on a daily basis to apprise executive staff of latest issues in medical field.
- Wrote highly effective press releases resulting in increased public awareness of hospital programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Public Relations Officer Resume
Summary : Trained as an International Relations professional. I have over six years experiences in Security/Intelligence, Public Safety. Training and encounters has reinforce my capacity to assess, analyze, oversee and disseminate data swiftly and accurately regardless of their tendency and additionally encourages a more secure and safe environment.
Skills : Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Develop effective communication plan that leverages brand promise.
- Develop, integrate, and implement PR activities designed to enhance company brand.
- Work with CEO to achieve organizational goals and objectives by administering the communications and public relations initiatives as determined by the organizational strategic planning process.
- Responsible for briefing coworkers and CEO before going to meeting with news media and schedule and conduct news conferences.
- Responsible for managing the works of subordinates and training of newly hires, including writers, photographs and designs.
- Refine company's core messages to ensure brand consistency and resolve public affairs issues.
- Serve as executive editor for the development, production and maintenance of the company's internal and external communication vehicles, including the main website, market materials, publications, newsletters, invitations, flyers, advertisements, and annual reports.
Public Relations Intern Resume
Headline : Customer and corporate focused with diverse experience including workers compensation, investigations internal and external, corporate and OSHA compliance. Enjoys learning new programs and processes.
Skills : Ability to work in a team environment, verbally and.
- Assign, supervise and review the activities of public relations staff.
- Evaluate advertising and promotional programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with community representatives, consumers, employees, or public interest groups.
- Confer with production and support personnel to develop and coordinate production of advertisements/ promotions.
- Able to rely on for making crucial business decisions to encourage the success and growth of the client.
- Confer with management to identify trends or key group interests/ concerns.
- Establish and ensure the safety of staff and clients with direct relations to emergency agencies.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to maintain a safe and friendly environment by minimizing individual's conflicts.
Bachelor's In Business
Public Relations Agent Resume
Summary : Creative professional with extensive project experience from concept to development. I'm hard working reliable dedicated individual who can also work great as a team and enjoys working hands on. My experience and talents range from construction, landscaping, production work, and also public relations.
Skills : Microsoft Excell, Microsoft Word.
- Supported staff by managing press clippings, developing various press kits and dispersing press releases to appropriate media.
- Built awareness by distributing promotional assets to key print and electronic media and tastemakers.
- Scheduled extensive calendar appointments including teleconferencing, international meetings and media interviews.
- Developed and maintained relationships with national and regional press, television and print.
- Generated monthly status reports for each account and maintained confidential filing system.
- Coordinated and assisted in photo shoots, interviews and client appearances.
- Planned yearly events including summer bike-a-thon, school and holiday giveaways.
- Recruited subcontractors and coordinated/collaborated with 3rd party vendors and endorsers.
Master Of Science
Public Relations Manager Resume
Objective : Communications as a Customer service representative (CSR) for the Health Insurance company. An expert with Insurance as far as policies offered for young, middle-aged & medicare-eligible participants.
Skills : Customer Service-focused, Relationship Building Expert,.
- Established and maintained cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee and public interest groups.
- Organized public appearances, lectures, contests and exhibits to increase product awareness.
- Designed web and other content, including monthly newsletters and promotional calendars.
- Planned and organized corporate media and other special events.
- Worked with management to identify trends and developments that might influence PR decisions and strategies.
- Managed the editorial content, design and distribution of the external company newsletter.
- Cultivated positive relationships with the community through public relations campaigns.
- Managed all media, press and public relations issues.
Masters In English
Public Relations Assistant Resume
Summary : Outstanding customer service skills Works well under stressful situations Able to work well with other employees as part of a team Strong comprehension of instructional details Extreme attention to detail.
Skills : Event planning, fundraising and Outside sales.
- Provide direct pastoral care to terminally ill patients and their families in their homes, the hospital and nursing homes as well as to facility and hospice staffs.
- Provided ministry, crisis intervention and grief management to families/friends of the deceased and to medical staff.
- Collaborate with patient's spiritual care leader.
- Collaborated with interdisciplinary team and educated them on any special spiritual/ritual needs of the patient and family.
- Officiate funerals for hospice patients upon request.
- Plan and officiate memorial services at area nursing homes for staff and residents.
- Plan and officiate annual memorial ceremony for families of deceased hospice patients.
Masters Of Arts
Public Relations Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in Health Information Technology that will promote technical skills, adaptability and overall hard work. Searching for guidance in local, state, and federal levels of healthcare. To learn ethics of the healthcare world and progress as a professional with companies that promotes integrity and professionalism for the future.
Skills : English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
- Produce marketing and publicity campaigns; events and coordinate projects.
- Create and maintain a database of media, talent and clients.
- Create media, crew and talent material (press releases, pitch presentations, news, announcement, event information, logos and more).
- Produce commercials, event videos, fashion photography, branding campaigns etc Scout locations for events and/or filming.
- Create event ideas, suggestions and segments.
- Manage and update social media, press releases, web content, news Meeting with creative team to coordinate event.
- Posting audition or/and job announcements and conduct interview and/or audition.
Bachelor Of Arts
Public Relations Director Resume
Summary : Work in an environment that challenges me to continue learning and be able to help and learn from my peers. Also to be able to use my creative skills to enhance all aspects of design in relation to the marketing design field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Marketing Communications.
- Developed public relations collateral and publicity campaigns on facilities, services, and programs for the Army's Morale, Welfare & Recreation program.
- Coordinated publicity through media venues in the local communities.
- Created strategic media plans prior to each event.
- Participated in community events and organizations to foster rapport with local communities.
- Served as webmaster for the Morale, Welfare & Recreation web site.
- Programmed electronic signs used for public relations announcements.
- Prepared briefs and acted as spokesperson for Morale, Welfare & Recreation.
B.A. In Mass Communication
Public Relations Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where I can effectively fulfill and excel an organization's goals by exploiting and developing my skills applying my knowledge in the fields of marketing and sociology utilizing managerial experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Merchandising, Public Relations.
- Promoting the program by encouraging people to attend.
- Managing social media site to accurately inform of schedule, location and special events as well as answering questions sent by the followers of the page.
- Designing creating and distributing flyers at specific targeted locations to spread the word and increase awareness about the Farmer's Market among the public.
- Passing out flyers in different locations.
- Making phone calls for important information.
- Setting up appointments with agencies for possible advertising opportunities.
- Posting information on Facebook and spreading the word to the general public.
Bachelor Of Liberal Arts
Public Relations Professional Resume
Summary : Several years between working in beer bars and writing about music, both as a freelance journalist and through in-house PR for an independent record label.
Skills : Word Perfect, Windows, Microsoft Office, Strong Written And Verbal Communication Skills, Project Planning, Critical Thinking, Fast Learner, Self-motivated, Flexible, Team Player, Natural Leader, Strong Work Ethic.
- Handled cash deposits, filed papers, organized programs, communicated with customers and etc.
- Skills Used and Description Conducted market analysis and monitored competitive activity.
- Designed and implemented strategic business plan objectives.
- Set up special events to promote sales and attendance.
- Wrote press materials and made presentations to media representatives.
- Managed all internal, external and crisis communications.
- Represented the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources.
Public Relations Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Public Relations with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : CRM System Experience. Prior Real Estate And Life And Health Insurance License. Public Relations, And Networking Via Social Media.
- Develope public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image.
- Create literature and other forms of communication.
- Create liturature and other form of communications.
- Create marketing and promotional material both print and electronics.
- Work with advertisers for ads submissions design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Work with board members to determine events budget and manage expenses.
- Develope marketing communications campaigns.
- Conduct media outreach such as press interviews and public apperances.
Master Of Science