Sales Training Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated professional with an extensive record of sales training, creating training programs, organizational change development, software systems training, oil and gas knowledge, training, employee development, customer service, B2B sales, and new business development.
Skills : Sales, Dragon Naturally, Speaking Professional.
- Managed intensive Sales Training & Development Program for all members of the Sales Team.
- Provided continuous learning opportunities to new and current sales professionals to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the company's sales efforts.
- Evaluated every account executive with Upper Sales Management and provide feedback for training.
- Provided ongoing coaching and managing of new hires until they are fully trained.
- Advised, build and delivered sales training for new acquisitions.
- Monitored and reported on the effectiveness of E-Learning, training programs and conduct an initial needs analysis.
- Worked with sales reps and other internal departments to facilitate customer and product success.
- Enhanced performance with coordinated training and executions of all sales activities across all channels.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Sales Training Manager Resume
Headline : To further Sales Training Manager career with a full-time role in a corporate setting which will yield growth opportunity, utilize strong communication skills and experience, and where outgoing and extroverted nature will be an asset.
Skills : Sales Training, Sales Management, Sales, SEO, Social Media.
- Developed and facilitated training through multiple acquisition integrations.
- Assessed sales team performance to find pain points where training is needed.
- Traveled with the outside sales force to facilitate one-on-one training.
- Documented and maintained appropriate On-the-Job training records to ensure accountabilities with established guidelines.
- Recommended, designed, developed and implement training aids to simplify and enhance the training process.
- Provided voice and physical acting training for live and pre-recorded sales and product instruction.
- Conducted train-the-trainer sessions for management personnel to ensure a.
Jr. Sales Training Manager Resume
Summary : Sales territory development creating new accounts and servicing existing accounts, for a stable and growing company that sells goods/services locally, regionally, or nationally.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Money management, Organization, Fast learning, Excellent multitasker.
- Designed and managed elective training programs for specialty product lines (e.g. Pediatric Spinal Deformity, Advanced Spine Trauma Fixation).
- Managed existing sales training curriculum (Fundamentals and Basic Spine Sales Training) for domestic and international participants.
- Developed, maintained and enhanced new hire training materials.
- Coordinated e-learning program development with IT staff.
- Revised and updated training materials and content to reflect new techniques, products, and training technology.
- Managed selected special projects including new product launch training and surgeon-training courses.
- Collected and analyzed data to track participant satisfaction and educational trends.
Sales Training Manager III Resume
Objective : Results oriented training professional with a proven track record of driving business success through effective learning and performance improvement initiatives. 10+ years management experience 20+ years experience leading successful learning programs incorporating effective analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation methodologies 20+ years analyzing business needs and assessing requirements leading to insightful performance improvement strategies.
Skills : Business Needs Analysis, Instructional Design Implementation.
- Responsible for managing the needs assessment, design, development, delivery, and evaluation of custom sales training within various business units across Roche Diagnostics.
- Provided expertise and coaching to sales training consultants and managers on various topics ranging from training design, evaluation methodology, assessment development and analysis.
- Resulted in increased productivity, cost savings and shorter training time.
- Created and delivered Segmentation and Strategic Territory Management training focused on alignment with company goals to drive segmentation strategy.
- Resulted in focused territory management and an increase in sales productivity.
- Designed, developed and delivered training materials to align coaching skills with company goals and segmentation strategies.
- Resulted in the Regional Business Managers providing consistent feedback on desired behaviors which led to increased productivity.
MA In Professional
Sales Training Manager II Resume
Objective : Sales Training Manager with extensive experience in Retail Center operations including all HR functions from payroll, to the hiring and firing processes, direct customer support, daily P/L report monitoring, and inventory control.
Skills : Sales, Salesforce, Marketing, Management, Customer Service.
- Managed all operational and administrative responsibilities for sales associates.
- Brokered a new contract with Home Depot/SEARS to effectively train floor sales professionals to market-specific in-store items more efficiently.
- Worked Manager of a U-HAUL rental and trailer hitch assembly center.
- Responsible for profitability, retail sales, customer service, dispatching, equipment and storage, rental, hitch/wiring installation, dispensing propane and inventory control.
- Managed administrative responsibilities including hiring, termination, scheduling, payroll and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Managed supervisors and crews that reset hardware and lighting displays and stock in 517 pacific region Home Depot stores.
- Included scheduling, coordination with Home Depot, onsite management and inspection, payroll, performance reviews, hiring/termination.
- Performed as a working supervisor to install hardware and lighting sets in new store builds and resets.
Sales Training Manager III Resume
Objective : Obtain a challenging Sales Training Manager position with instructional leadership where can utilize skills in within organizational development to enhance employee skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work.
Skills : National Speaker, Sales Seminar Leader, Motivational Speaker,.
- Conducted training for new-hire agents.
- Provided professional development workshops for new and existing agents.
- Scheduled and organized training workshops.
- Developed and implemented training materials.
- Managed new-hire agents.
- Provided data on agent progress, needs, and areas of improvement.
- Coordinated with quality assurance team on the center's progress and areas of improvement.
- Communicated with cross-functional departments for business needs and development.
Sales Training Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging Sales Training Manager position which will utilize all of knowledge, skills, and experience as well as abilities. Extensive experience with several Sales training programs.
Skills : Medical Devices, Pharmacology, Medical Terminology, Contract Negotiation, International Business.
- Responsible for developing and delivering compelling sales presentations and programs to enhance the skills of newly hired and current salespeople and/or sales management.
- Build, developed and administered new hire training for all new sales associates coming to Adelphia.
- Taught sales team sales processes and procedures, information about the products, and how to handle common questions and objections for sales organization.
- Utilized a variety of training techniques, concepts, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program and sales force.
- Collaborated with existing subject matter experts and contribute to the design, development and maintenance of innovative and interactive instructor lead and eLearning solutions to ensure that materials are continually up to date.
- Evaluated and assessed trainee performance and provide feedback, tools and individual coaching.
- Motivated and generated excitement around new products and selling techniques with the sales team.
Master Of Science
Lead Sales Training Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a management or sales career where can inspire and retain customers through exceptional customer service while building solid sales teams to exceed sales goals.
Skills : Retail Management, Operations Management, Training & Development, Sales Management.
- Accountable for new hire training, observation, and evaluation as well as continuing education for current sales staff and managers in order to persistently drive the productive efforts of others.
- Continued assessment of sales staff heightened transaction close rates to an astounding 88%.
- Shadowed all sales managers weekly to ensure the success of how to grow sales for the resort.
- Led weekly motivational meetings to keep a positive work environment.
- Placed the resort in the most prosperous of all locations.
- Used Train & motivate sales personnel and managers.
- Closed deals at a very high percentage.
- Wrote and coached sales staff and managers on daily evaluations.
Associate Sales Training Manager Resume
Headline : Sales Training Manager in B2B sales position for well-established company utilizing a consultative sales approach and long-term client development.
Skills : Coaching, Recruiting, Educating, Selling, Visual Merchandising.
- Led in the developing, organizing and implementation of corporate training of new hires.
- Developed wrap around a process of training courses including next steps/actions, follow-up, and feedback to ensure appropriate embedding.
- Taught Professional Selling Skills and Conversational Selling Skills to enhance performance.
- Trained 210 pharmaceutical sales representatives and 18 managers.
- Implemented and maintained training development for 96 representatives and eight managers.
- Implemented and expanded training programs for 92 representatives and seven managers in diabetes.
- Ranked 1/18 in the nation for Sales Training Managers.
Sales Training Manager Resume
Summary : Detailed oriented and self-starter professional, with over 10 years of experience supporting and assisting Vice Presidents, Directors, & Business Leaders. Obtaining an executive administrative position, project management & event management.
Skills : Strong Profile With Administrative And Organization.
- Conducted sales training seminars for a five star, triple-A, four-diamond award-winning Gourmet Inclusive resorts.
- Represented the hotel in community and industry organizations and events including trade shows & industry meetings Coordinated & hosted national live training sessions for travel agencies, tour operators, destination wedding groups.
- Conducted web seminars mini-summit training events, and advanced sales classes via WebEx, Go to Webinar, and Readytalk.
- Build a curriculum to support the team's learning areas of sales, retention, product, policy, procedure, and leadership, Co-facilitate training product and sales training.
- Assisted in developing, creating and maintaining company events including marketing materials required.
- Coordinated with top travel agents, and tour operators travel arrangements, assisting in creating marketing material for events, preparing event with inside and outside vendors, and help set up at the event location.
- Established training and development programs to enhance employee knowledge.
- Participated as a team player with all departments within the company & hotels to provide quality service to customers.
BS In Business