Produce Team Member Resume
Objective : Responsible Lab Technician and Researcher proficient in cell and molecular biological techniques using aseptic technique and proficiency.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Technical Skills.
- Trained as Produce department nighttime team leader.
- Entailed stocking, customer service, product inventory, and ordering.
- Experienced at this establishment taught valuable organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Focused on research is protein identification and characterization of DNA NER proteins RAD16, RAD5, and RAD5.
- Ended with an early-stage project focusing on the interaction between various nanoparticles and reverse transcriptase.
- Maintained quality standards Insured proper product turns.
- Assisted department leadership in problem-solving Meet all deadlines Maintained a high level of customer service.
Produce Team Member II Resume
Headline : Professional with advanced leadership skills and knowledge of the legal system. Communicates effectively with others and helps motivate them to make positive life changes.
Skills : Leading Skills, Management.
- Worked in the produce department where was in charge of making our department look presentable.
- Stocked up, making sure as much product is out on the sales floor as possible.
- Taught to make signs for items that are missing their prices.
- Answered customer's questions regarding a certain produce item.
- Cross-trained to work in the front end helping out the cashiers with jobs such as bagging and cleaning the registers.
- Worked for before leaving was the bakery, where would bake bread.
- Helped to fill out the floor, while also helping the customers get a cake.
Produce Team Member I Resume
Objective : College Student and Retail Worker highly driven to gain experience in the IT and Health Field while successfully completing tasks at hand.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Interacted with customers to ensure a quality experience on the produce floor, including answering questions about a product, country of origin, and quality.
- Prepared packaged fruit and vegetable platters for retail sale.
- Worked with colleagues to maintain USDA food handling and safety standards.
- Able to increase fruit platter/bowl production by 2 times.
- Stocked and maintained a clean and organized sales floor.
- Answered phone calls and transfer if needed Stock all produce.
- Filled and product quality was acceptable Did all functions from previous time in the produce department.
Jr. Produce Team Member Resume
Objective : Service-oriented professional writing major with a colorful background, an eye for content quality, and an emphasis on behind the scenes management.
Skills : Team Building, Management.
- Brokedown merchandise from the truck.
- Ensured cleaning less of the product sales floor.
- Assisted customers in everyday purchases.
- Responsible for preparing produce and making sure the displays are neat and beautiful.
- Maintained and created new relationships with customers to keep customers satisfied.
- Provided quality and effective customer service.
- Unloaded and ensured product freshness upon delivery.
- Ensured safe practices including sanitation.
Produce Team Member/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a successful career in the business field. Provides support as a member of the Produce team to include receiving and preparing product
Skills : Management, Photography, Cash Handling.
- Delivered remarkable customer service in department by achieving our core values through team execution.
- Stocked of front and back of house inventory and outlook.
- Created and organize multiple displays for floor plans on specific tasks, and/or holiday demands.
- Exercised great communication skills with fellow team members and team leaders with ongoing activities throughout the day and productivity.
- Unloaded, labeled, stocked inventory throughout the day.
- Exercised daily use of the following standards in Food, Safety, and Health Administrations.
- Responsible along with nine other team members for every aspect of running the produce department.
Produce Team Member/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Determined individual, looking for a position as a Character Animator or Animator at a small or large company. Has spent years refining character animation abilities through understanding.
Skills : Photoshop, Auto desk Maya.
- Responsible for training and assisting team members in a product or other departments when needed.
- Responsible for adequately opening or closing the department by stocking, culling out of dates, and food prep.
- Represented the Target brand of helpfulness, friendliness, and a strong work ethic daily.
- Responsible for the health of team members and guests by keeping the department safe and clean.
- Responsible for adequately opening or closing the department by stocking, culling out of dates.
- Recognized for perfect attendance, hard work ethic, and providing great guest service by managers.
- Assisted team members whether it be Starbucks, Bakery, Deli, Food Avenue, the Check Lanes, or Sales Floor.
Produce Team Member/Technician Resume
Headline : Currently seeking employment in a manufacturing environment. Offer opportunity and stability for a long term career.
Skills : Trauma Service, Organized.
- Dealt with on average three hundred and eighty merchandise to be price adjusted.
- Helped process the merchandise off of the truck and also made price adjustments on floor merchandise.
- Helped and completed different tasks such as merchandising the store and helping with customer service.
- Unloaded cargo on motorized vehicles Stocked and set weekly floor plans.
- Everything quality of the product on the floor, managing product inventory.
- Assisted customers with any questions/concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining sales floor conditions.
Lead Produce Team Member Resume
Headline : Driven young laborer seeking career in wine and cellar operations. Background in general labor and customer service and strong interest in expanding knowledge of wine and cellar operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Ensured proper rotation of product by date.
- Reported produces floor temps and activity in logs.
- Responsible for unloading/dating/storing new product loads each shift.
- Responsible for setting up our vegetable wall, customer service, culling bad products.
- Stocked the produce department overall. Skills Used Problem-solving, sanitation, and customer service.
- Unloaded daily deliveries Stocked produce department, Assisted customers Kept store clean and organized.
- Stocked produce Answer phone calls/customer service.
Asst. Produce Team Member Resume
Objective : Maintaining the Produce floor and displays, and selling product in support of WFM standards.
Skills : Customer Service, Investigations, Critical Thinking.
- Gave every customer immediate and undivided attention.
- Surprised and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensured a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well-stocked, checking codes.
- Maintained accurate department signage and pricing.
- Followed department procedures to maintain supplies, Black stock, and coolers and to track product transfers and spoilage.
- Assisted with sampling program by keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing and sampling products to customers.
- Followed and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
Associate Produce Team Member Resume
Summary : Find a career that will allow to utilize strong work ethic and determination. Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking shelves.
Skills : Food service, Customer Service.
- Maximized sales by providing excellent customer service to customers.
- Complied with food handling and safety procedures.
- Stored items to guide customers on making good decisions when choosing a product.
- Properly rotate product with the proper date or Country of Origin displayed.
- Organized tasks, delegate responsibilities to employees, and communicate in a respectful manner.
- Created schedules, inventory control, and effectively labeling products.
- Cross-trained as a Sales Associate, Stocker/Grocery Associate, and Customer Service Associate.
Produce Team Member Resume
Summary : To learn, grow and contribute skills in a team environment while continuing education and starting career with a reputable company.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Dog Training, Security.
- Demonstrated an ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
- Able to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Maintained a professional and enthusiastic attitude while interacting with customers.
- Produced products and Whole Foods Market products.
- Able to synthesize complex ideas.
- Provided customers with concise information.
- Assisted customers and provide them with a pleasant shopping experience.