Manufacturing Manager Resume
Objective : Demonstrated leader with progressive experience in production planning, manufacturing execution, affordability and continuous improvement activities. Proven ability to recruit, develop and motivate teams with a hands-on management style. Organized and effective leader with a strong emphasis on accountability and contingency planning.
Skills : Manufacturing Operations, Project Management, Root Cause Analysis, Value Stream Mapping, Machining, Supply Chain, Six Sigma, Strategic Planning, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen.
- Manage capital expense and setting operating budgets for Operations based on AOP.
- Analyze Dept..financial statements and determine budgets and operating standards.
- Participate in strategic planning and the execution of tactical decisions.
- Directed the organization's operational policies, objectives, and initiatives to 5 direct Supervisors and 150 hourly employee's.
- Responsible for evaluating current and proposed methods and procedures and implementing change as necessary.
- Manage the development and implementation of the near and long term operating plans which support the strategic plan.
- Continually improve utilization of current assets.
- Participate in the general management of the company operations.
Bachelors In Business
Plant Manufacturing Manager Resume
Objective : Experiences in started up, research and contract manufacturing. Excellent leadership skills along with great process implementation, BOM structures and training curriculum. Expertise in building up and setting up R&D, Operation, and MFG labs. Experience with board and system bring up, along with schematics and diagrams.
Skills : Good Documentation Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, Blood Borne Pathogen, Integra Project Management, ISO 13485 Integra Certification, FDA 21 CFR Part 807 & 820 Integra Certification, Integra QSR, GD&T, Microsoft Office, Oracle r11 & r12, Agile, SolidWorks, MiniTab, StatGraphics, German.
- Build and set up manufacturing area, implemented manufacturing processes.
- Work closely with sale team for on time shipment.
- Responsible for product testing, debug, quality and logistic, ensure to deliver the best quality products to customer.
- Work with contract manufacturing to build the best quality product and on time delivery.
- Work with vendors and suppliers for getting great quality materials with lowest cost.
- Review and manage cost reduction on every build.
- Provide training for team member and contract manufacturing.
AS In Electronic Technology
Assembly Plant Manufacturing Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for attainment of operational, quality and functional goals as defined by the plant management, including execution of ISO standards Promote Health, Safety and Environmental programs and practices.
Skills : Manufacturing, Operations Management, ISO-9000, Process Improvements, Process development, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Supply Chain Management, Kaizen, Quality Management, Environmental Management.
- Managed all aspects of repair parts production, quality control, production control, and work loss compliance of 6 salaried and 45 - 60 hourly employees.
- Managed budget and cost reduction projects in labor and materials.
- Managed maintenance for facility and machinery.
- Established and maintained performance metrics for labor standards.
- Accountable for loss prevention projects with insurance provider.
- Worked on team to create attendance policy, drug policy and co-authored business plan for facility safety.
- Facilitated ongoing transfer of out of current production repair parts from all Lennox divisions.
- Set labor standards on all work and enter routings in SAP.
Manufacturing Manager Lead Resume
Summary : Seeking a management career where I can build and inspire a team by projecting leadership skills, knowledge and ethical principles with opportunity for advancement while proving to be an accountable asset to the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MRP/ERP systems.
- Coordinate fabrication of jobs, machining electrical panel build and field wiring, pneumatic and hydraulic build personnel to assure all internal and external milestone dates were achieved where numerous jobs were involved.
- Communicate with Engineering Manager on all "as built" changes for approvals.
- Follow up and communicate with various machine and fabrication shops to insure build dates were met.
- Communicate with accounting and purchasing department heads to achieve on time Customer delivery dates while keeping internal cash flow in mind.
- Interviewing and hiring qualified personnel.
- Review and evaluate employee performance every six months.
- Compile a Performance Planner for each employee to continually improve the employee as well as the company.
- Conduct verbal and written performance reminders when needed.
Manufacturing Manager II Resume
Summary : Extensive background in manufacturing operations, with hands-on production supervisory and management responsibilities in fast-paced environments;
Skills : Constant Achiever And Results Oriented; Take Personal.
- Responsible for establishment of efficient, reliable and profitable manufacturing processes throughout the manufacturing area.
- Achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead, overtime and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve productivity and quality, while reducing cost and scrap.
- Direct the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards and continuous improvement processes.
- Maximize capacity utilization using techniques such as Engineering Metrics and Statistics' tools.
- Coordinates as change-agent all the required support from the different areas as maintenance, product care, industrial engineering, quality, materials, FG warehouse, human resources, etc.
- Mentor & coach for different department associates.
BS In Industrial Enfineering
National Manufacturing Manager Resume
Summary : Project/Cost Management team member with expertise in building customer and stakeholder relationships. Experience managing multiple projects across platforms. Perform active Earned Value Analysis in all phases of projects. Extensive experience in manufacturing planning & scheduling, materials, procurement, and warehouse management. Background in leading Lean Manufacturing/Office, Safety programs, and costing. MBA. PMP Certification, Member: PMI Baltimore Chapter, APICS Balto Chapter.
Skills : Baan ERP Software, SAP Experience.
- Manage manufacturing, procurement, planning, inventory, logistics and facilities functions.
- Build machine shop staff from one to three shifts to support a 75% increase in large machine business.
- Revamp existing VMI programs for a savings of $80K annually.
- Team with Engineering group to standardize major components at intermediate levels for custom machinery.
- Creative use of subcontracting to manage peaks in shop demand.
- Develop supplier stocking program to support company goal of reducing overall machine delivery lead time as a competitive market advantage.
- Collaborate with a major component supplier to reduce lead time from 13 to 6 weeks.
MBA In Maryland
Manufacturing Manager/Technical Lead Resume
Summary : Dedicated, goal-oriented professional with years of progressive management experience. Solid business background with extensive knowledge in production planning and supply chain. Dynamic team leader with a strong interest in pursuing challenging opportunities. Experienced troubleshooter capable of identifying potential problems and implementing permanent corrective solutions.
Skills : Manufacturing, Planning Skills.
- Supervise 6 direct departmental reports and 250 indirect.
- Launched manufacturing programs for new products based on customers specifications.
- Implemented cost improvement initiatives to reduce raw material consumption, combine processes and increased productivity.
- Expanded the TPM program for manufacturing equipment with maintenance and production staff.
- Successfully organized closure of plant in Western, NC and managed the consolidation within the Farmville, NC plant while maintaining timely shipments to the customers.
- Planned and executed a visual management system for inventory flows at each workstation in the production area.
- Core team member to implement QS9000 at the Farmville Facility.
Manufacturing Manager III Resume
Summary : Manufacturing Manager is responsible for manufacturing activities. This includes managing the manufacturing organization and equipment, staffing, production and inventory control, quality assurance, and financial management.
Skills : Plant Management, 5S, Lean Manufacturing, Process Improvement, Operations Management, Product Development, Budget Management, Six Sigma Green Belt, Leadership Development, Continuous Improvement.
- Promoted to Manufacturing Fab Manager of 190,000 square foot 300mm wafer fabrication facility.
- Selected to improve morale, build leadership team, decrease turn-over, and increase effective utilization.
- Created vision and strategy for manufacturing and engineering teams migrating automation utilization state of 77% to 90%.
- Created advanced job grade strategy for non-exempt manufacturing and engineering teams.
- Projected savings approximately $500K per year.
- Built effective leadership team through talent acquisition, establishing professional development objectives, mentoring/coaching managers and supervisors, and providing systems/report training.
- Led effort standardizing training strategy across US based factories.
- Established maximum level of flexibility between all US based wafer fabrication and test facilities.
Manufacturing Manager/Unit Manager Resume
Summary : PP Proactive Manufacturing Manager with extensive experience in multiple manufacturing industries. Proficient at scheduling, production planning, purchasing, maintenance and facilities management. Experience with developing and training personnel in safety standards. Core competencies and strengths are: Problem-solving Team building Negotiations Push vs. Pull Production OSHA & Production Training Inventory Control Service Contracts Operations Warehouse and Production Flow.
Skills : Manufacturing Operations Management, Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping; AS400; SAP; MRP, Union/Non-Union workforce relations, Proven Cost & Profit Results, OEE systems creator and trainer.
- Led a team to evaluate and construct a new facility.
- Set up production line to create efficient product flow.
- Developed and maintained maintenance schedule to minimize equipment down time.
- Facilitated cross training on equipment of personnel to strengthen shop capabilities.
- Trained personnel to maintain inventory, which led to reduction in material costs.
- Trained personnel in forklift safety, which reduced cost by not paying an outside vendor.
- Negotiated price and shipping costs to reduce inventory costs.
- Developed production schedule to deliver quality, on-time product.
Manufacturing Manager I Resume
Headline : Extensive background in the machine tool industry. Experienced manufacturing management with a strong background in machine tool assembly, Manufacturing, and service with over 10 years of direct supervision. Driven account manager successful at expanding network connections and introducing products for sales. Highly experienced with machine tool spindles and linear actuation components.
Skills : Microsoft, Management, Sales, Machine Tools.
- Included management and operation of machine shop, CNC programming, spindle assembly, welding and various others.
- Management of maintenance and sub-assembly consisting of 35 skilled trades employees.
- Hired and managed staff, overseeing any personnel grievances.
- Actively suggested operational improvements to enhance quality, improve production times and reduce costs.
- Developed production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Monitored the production processes and adjusted schedules.
- Monitored and adjusted production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Worked with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
Senior Manufacturing Manager Resume
Summary : Achievement-oriented individual with professional and manufacturing leadership experience. I create excellent cross functional teams by providing purpose-driven leadership, clear direction and positive motivation. I am proficient at lean manufacturing, where I have established techniques for improving quality, boosting on-time delivery and reducing costs. I have demonstrated strength in root cause analysis, excellent oral and written communication skills, and expertise with organizational management.
Skills : ISO/TS 16949 Internal Auditor, Communication Skills.
- Managed up to five separate teams of highly specialized technicians, more than 50 total technicians.
- Performed performance evaluations and pay program implementation for manufacturing technicians.
- Decreased necessary floor space by 40% by implementing 5S schedules and audits.
- Reduced common tooling by 40% by creating a self-serve tool crib.
- Decreased man hours for a complex assembly by 30% over two years by improving flow of parts, processes and reducing number of critical moves.
- Reduced Cost of Poor Quality from 2% to 0.7% of sales by implementing Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) processes.
- Reduced overtime 10% each year for three consecutive years by developing standard work, training and organized product flow.
- Assigned individuals and teams to programs as needed to complete on schedule and within budget.
Certificate In Design
Manufacturing Manager Resume
Summary : Professional with over 35 years of experience and a diverse background in the following areas: Manufacturing Management Project Management/Leadership Production Operations/Operational Support Inventory and Safety Management Communications Working in a fact paced environment Customer Service Employment Activities Building Management Bookkeeping.
Skills : Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project, MACOLA ERP System and Internet browsers; Microsoft, Netscape, etc. Technical: Lean Methodologies within FDA/ISO regulated manufacturing environment.
- Managed and participated with the production of discrete wires, cables and harnesses.
- Operated production assembly machines and material handling equipment (forklifts and pallet trucks).
- Participated as member of senior management team.
- Ensured operations adhered to production schedules Responsible for quality standards of electronic assemblies Ensured all areas of company adhered to safety regulations.
- Managed and prioritized projects based on production requirements and deadlines.
- Assigned resources to meet production requirements.
- Planned, monitored and tracked production output and quality.
- Delivered products on time while achieving high quality standards.
Diploma in Medical