Graduate Engineer Resume
Objective : Analytical, hardworking and self-motivated Engineering Professional, Overseeing end-to-end project implementation: from the preparation of feasibility phase studies to the safe project execution of plant improvement projects and extensive experience in implementing.
Skills : Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition.
- Installed of FLS vertical mills Atox 37.5, Atox 2.
- Responsible for installation FLS kiln, cooler and impact crusher, etc.
- Responsible for Commissioning Pyro and cement milling system.
- Led the installation and commissioning of PFA Feeding System.
- Implemented maintenance practices.
- Procured and installed Alternative Fuel feeding system.
- Maintained rotating equipment.
Master Of Business Administration In Gangtok
Graduate Engineer/Executive Resume
Headline : Extensive experience working collaboratively on a wide range of projects; a true team player. Capable of applying engineering methods to design and research projects. Good writing and communication skills.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Autocad Civil 3D.
- Assisted experienced structural engineers on variety of projects Create RAM Structural System and Risa models for analysis, verify results with hand.
- Detailed design activities for various road network and sewer replacement projects.
- Involved detailed design for road construction, including road layout, levels, drainage, street lighting, traffic signing and lining.
- Assisted in the preparation of contract documentation and tender documentation for the road construction works.
- Responsible for project progress and ensuring accuracy of the final product.
- Coordinated utilities and supervising of sub-contractors.
- Responsible for competitive tender estimates, Bill of Quantities and preparation of tender and contract documents.
Bachelor Of Built Environment In Environment
Lead Graduate Engineer Resume
Headline : A Mechanical Engineer seeking a position related to the field of Mechanical Engineering and/or Energy that will allow to utilize skills and work experience in mechanical engineering, renewable energy, thermal systems design and CAD software to achieve goals and complete tasks.
Skills : Project Management, Technical Writing, Presentation , Community Outreach, Oil & Gas, Project Planning.
- Took part in a 5 year program focussing on professional and technical development during which I completed 80+ days of technical training.
- Completed several engineering roles outlined below within the 5 year period, developing my broad engineering experience.
- Responsible for management of a EU4MM heavy lift vessel (HLV) contract to deliver a project which replaced an offshore platform crane and installed a new offshore module.
- Managed support functions such as helicopter operations and equipment transportation to/from various European locations.
- Negotiated various project contracts.
- Worked within the project assurance team for a $10B Major Capital Project.
- Responsible for delivery of various assurance and risk activities.
MEng In Aero
Graduate Engineer I Resume
Summary : Experienced Project Manager proficient in scoping and developing Engineering investigations. Significant experience managing personnel in the construction field to achieve milestones on time and on budget without compromising safety or the quality of the end product.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Civil 3D.
- Performed fire flow study, TxDOT driveway permit, sewer capacity study, drainage study, and hydraulic and hydrologic analysis and calculations, .
- Engineering designed of The Estates of Wedgewood Falls Subdivision improvements Engineering design of Emerald Lakes Subdivision improvements.
- Responsible for design, fabrication and analysis of polymer based microneedles for intradermal drug delivery applications.
- Utilized L-edit CAD.
- Transformed designs into prototype model using fabrication techniques and assembly of needle arrays with adapter.
- Prepared reports for the team by producing high-quality images using Scanning Electron Microscopy.
- Specialized software such as WASP III Computer model (for expansion planning), POWER WORLD for transmission planning and analysis, Wescouger Unit Commitment and Dispatch software.
MSc In Energy Systems
Graduate Engineer II Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity where can apply engineering, chemistry and materials research knowledge/skills to improve or design and package materials.
Skills : AutoCAD, Etabs, SAP2000, SAFE, Hilti-Profis, Microsoft Office.
- Prepared formal submittals to public authorities under supervision of senior engineers.
- Utilized Etabs, SAFE and SAP2000 on structural modeling, analysis and design.
- Produced structural drawings using AutoCAD for substructures and superstructures.
- Coordinated with architects and general contractor on building plans.
- Trained and assigned engineering tasks to young engineers.
- Projects involved.
- Residential Development of two 32-story towers with podium & basement parking (Superstructure design).
Master's In Structural Engineering
Asst. Graduate Engineer Resume
Headline : To acquire a challenging position that will allow metobeina more collaborative environment to build on already strong communication skills.
Skills : Microstation, Geopack, Autocad, Microsoft Office, Matlab, C++.
- Responsible for supervising fabrication activities for subsea structures such as PLETs, PLEMs, riser guide tubes, and installation aids.
- Use of ANSYS and STAAD Pro softwares to perform structural detailed design checks and installation aid design.
- Experience in designing structures such as ROV interfaces, pull heads, and installation aids.
- Write and implemente FAT/SIT procedures for subsea equipment such as PLEMs, PLETs, riser guide tubes and sleepers.
- Consolidate knowledge in areas of discipline engineering, including design codes and standards, legislative requirements and current best engineering practice to design rigging for structures such as goosenecks and PLETs.
- Under direct supervision, assisted with production of deliverables, which included reports, specifications, procedures, progress reports, and various 3rd-party submissions.
- Awareness of clients' needs; address design parameters and problems; develop and implement solutions.
B.S In Mechanical Engineering
Associate Graduate Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where professional experience and skills will add value to the organization's operations, promote environmental preservation and sustainability.
Skills : ArcGIS, Python, C#.
- Supervised drilling and provided project assistance.
- Expertised in reading blue prints and mechanical/structural drawings of Missile components.
- Gained hands on experience on Tool Design and Tool Room .
- Assisted in relocation, expansion, installation and commissioning of the car assembly facility.
- Designed innovative set up of Marriage Station to .
- Master planned budgeting Coordination with client for utility locations, street alignments, and amenities for planned communities Tentative maps.
- Built Structural Frames for Buildings, Steel Connection Inspections.
Bachelor Of Science In Mechanical Engineering
Graduate Engineer/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. Ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet deadlines. Superb critical thinking skills and the ability to evaluate designs, plans and projects.
Skills : Pavement Engineering Software.
- Provided comprehensive litigation support through discovery and document research as well as the creation of reports, graphics, demonstrative evidence, and interactive multimedia presentations for mediations, arbitration and litigation.
- Coordinated field work for various projects including creating a crack map of pavement, concrete coring, and soil testing.
- Reviewed and analyzed construction documents such as contracts, daily construction logs, field reports and submittals.
- Acted as liaison between engineer, legal team and construction site personnel during site inspections.
- Obtained, entered and analyzed data for reports and presentations.
- Developed an engineering program for heat flow analysis of mass concrete using Excel.
- Assisted with hiring procedures, screening of candidates, and coordinating interviews.
Bachelor Of Science In Architectural Engineering
Graduate Engineer (Chemical) Resume
Summary : Over 24 years of environmental engineering design, management, business development and sales, and problem-solving experience. Responsible for multiple initiatives to create value by either reducing expenses.
Skills : Project Management, Budgeting, Planning, Communication, Reporting, Health and Safety, Microsoft Office, PMI.
- Started in office conducting tank pulls and moved to the Engineering Department after six months.
- Designed, implementation, operation, and reporting.
- Moved to Houston to be the only project engineer in the office.
- Oversaw multiple remediation system installations.
- Managed multiple operating remediation systems.
- Installed, operating, and maintaining remediation equipment.
- Utilized field experience to train engineering technicians in operating and maintaining remediation systems.
Graduate Engineer Resume
Objective : Objective is to apply educational and workplace background to real-world construction, operational, engineering, and budgeting issues.
Skills : SQL, Oracle, Hadoop, MapReduce.
- Assisted in the design of gravity retaining walls, cantilevered retaining walls, gabion basket retaining walls and soil nail/tieback retaining walls.
- Assisted in the design of concrete box culverts and junction boxes.
- Assisted in the design of residential pier and beam foundations, wastewater treatment plant foundations and other various foundations for sub-division amenities.
- Designed calculation templates.
- Performed field construction inspections of the structural aspects of a project.
- Produced drawings and construction quality plans using Microstation.
- Effective at communicating with clients and municipalities to resolve problems and achieve deadlines.
Master Of Science In Civil Engineering