Swing Manager Resume
Objective : Responsible and hardworking warehouse Assembler who can collaborate with team and produce quality work on tight deadlines. Experienced with use of multiple line phones. Dependable and Reliable. Management experience and Computer Knowledge.
Skills : Management, Bilingual, Bilingual Spanish.
- Answered an average 10-20 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems, providing new product information.
- Greeted customers entering store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers accurately explained details, care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving key holder, responsibly opening closing store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory special orders.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales ,store promotions.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
High School Or Equivalent
Sr. Swing Manager Resume
Objective : Have worked in customer service for 7 years with proven ability to work in fast-paced environment. Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and internal computer programs external.
Skills : Scheduling, Management, Filing, Marketing, Customer Service, Typing, Training, Excel, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Windows Xp, Word, Windows, Inventory.
- Took inventory counts Weekly cleaning on machinery, work areas Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation serving, building maintenance in lodging dining facilities.
- Monitored food preparation methods, portion sizes, garnishing presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared presented acceptable manner.
- Counted money and make bank deposits.
- Investigated and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Maintained food and equipment inventories, keep inventory records.
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Planned menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, adaptability, popularity, and costs.
Jr.Swing Manager Resume
Headline : To secure challenging position with well-established organization, that will lead to lasting relationship in field of Finance/Customer Service.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Relations, File Maintenance, Marketing, Management, Employee Training, Communication.
- In charged of making sure that all rules procedures are followed on each shift.
- Made sure crew dressed in proper uniform following directions.
- Ensured functioning work force that can quickly accurately produce orders in friendly, welcoming environment.
- Promoted an enthusiastic, trusting workforce.
- Responsible for Checking all aspects of store to ensure not only clean environment, but safe, healthy one too, including, but not limited to, food and service.
- Responsible for Taking inventory counts and receiving, unloading shipments.
- In charged of waste count.
- Responsible for Managing labor and finances.
N/A In Business
Asst. Swing Manager Resume
Objective : Customer-centric, team-oriented professional. Educational background includes business operations, accounting, marketing , human resources.
Skills : Communication, Multitasking, Prioritizing, Organization, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Problem Solving Abilities.
- Greeted customers entering store ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust serving key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Politely assisted customers person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Assisted customers with food selection, inquiries order customization requests.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
High School Diploma
Associate. Swing Manager Resume
Objective : Professional utilizing strong organizational skills teamwork providing excellent service; adept at setting priorities, managing multiple diverse tasks simultaneously, troubleshooting, time-management, communicating with diverse population adapting to stressful situations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Java, SQL, HTML, Python.
- Prepared automated account reports, deposits for morning, mid-day and closing shift.
- Ensure restaurant properly stock staffed for all hours of operation.
- Assisted in managing products equipment.
- Trained, monitored reinforced safety procedures among employees.
- Ensured food safety procedures executed according policies and health/sanitation regulations.
- Initiated corrective action when appropriate.
- Worked with restaurant management team to meet sales and budget goals.
- Participated in local store marketing programs.
- Monitored all tasks performed by employees to ensure compliance with Quality, Service and Cleanliness.
Project Management Fundamentals
Swing Manager III Resume
Summary : Hardworking cashier with background in quickly taking orders, managing drive-thru window and preparing food. POS systems knowledge. Fast food professional focus greeting all customers in friendly, welcoming manner.
Skills : First Aid Certified, CPR Certified, Medication Admin Certified, TOVA, Person Centered Thinking.
- Maintained clean and safe environment, including kitchen, bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, dumpster and sidewalk.
- Reported to all shifts wearing neat, clean unwrinkled uniform.
- Reported to each shift on time and ready to work.
- Performed all position responsibilities accurately ain a timely manner.
- Routinely moved and stocked food products weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Immediately informed supervisors when supplies were low or if equipment was not functioning properly.
- Cooked and packaged large batches of food that prepared to order, kept hot until needed.
- Prepped items for later use to save staff time during busy hours.
Swing Manager II Resume
Summary : Very dependable, reliable, hard worker. Have passion for hospital setting but interested in any position. Great customer service skills along with excellent personal care companionship skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Social Media Marketing, Management, Warehouse Management, Employee Supervision, Employee Training, Accounts Receivable, Collections.
- Responsible for Serving customers taking orders, preparing orders, making product, assisting condiment/other specific needs.
- Responsible for Preparing food items such sandwiches (wraps and other menu items) and drinks (shakes and other menu drinks) by established standards.
- Maintained equipment, such oven and grill, in proper conditions other machines such shake machine, ABS, fry station, including others as well.
- Maintained cleanliness in all work stations.
- Responsible for Assisting other employees in high work loads.
- Responsible for Analyzing customer complaints and feedback for constant improvements.
- Followed food safety procedures according to company policies and health and sanitation regulations.
BA In Justice Administration
Swing Manager I Resume
Objective : Swing Manager is responsible for overseeing a shift and ensuring the smooth operation of the store. The Swing Manager is responsible for hiring, training, scheduling, and scheduling to ensure an efficient and safe work environment.
Skills : Mangement, WPM 80, Retail, Fast Food, Customer Service, Motivated, Goal Oriented, Cash Handling.
- Answered customer telephone calls promptly in an appropriate manner.
- Supervised directed all merchandise and shipment processing.
- Actively pursued personal learning development opportunities.
- Communicated clear expectations goals to each team member.
- Cultivated customer-focused shopping environment greeting responding to all customers in friendly manner.
- Followed merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
- Resolved all customer complaints in professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
High School Diploma
Lead Swing Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated, service focused professional seeking position with reputable company. Reliable worker with ability to quickly learn new concepts skills with reputation team player and passion for helping others.
Skills : Internet Cable, Car Stereos, In-house Cable, Experience With Electronics, Computer Work. Terminate Cable, Cut In E6000. And 10K, Data, Coax.
- Led shifts with 5-25 people and delegating tasks in order to successfully meet all business needs.
- Counted daily deposits sometimes greater than $3,000.
- Interviewed applicants to find best suited employees based on what positions restaurant needed.
- Administered new crew orientation for entire area weekly for generally 10-20 new employees.
- Increased employee morale by having competitions between crew, other things, to meet targets while having fun.
- Attended 3 day management training course (BSM) to become certified.
- Took a class on food safety and became ServSafe certified.
Bachelor Of Science
Swing Manager Resume
Objective : Swing Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the club, including leading and coaching the team and developing a winning culture.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Siemens/Cerner, FootPrints, NextGen, Gems, Cerner Millenium, Active Directory.
- Assigned job duties crew and following up make sure they completed.
- Communicated clearly and Positively with co-workers and management.
- Resolved guest complaints promply and professionally.
- Served hot fresh food in timely manner.
- Communicated with multiple service technicians and companies to gets equipment fixed as needed.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.