Junior Inside Sales Agent Resume
Objective : Junior Inside Sales Agent with 4 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking a challenging position that will allow for professional and personal growth, with the opportunity for advancement and expansion of knowledge.
Skills : TellerPro, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, QuickBooks Pro, Scanner, Copier, Switchboard (Multi-line) Telephone, Printer, Shredder, Calculator, Fax Machine, Laminator, Personal Computer, Cash Register, AutoCAD
- Completed inbound/outbound calls in order to generate business and convert phone inquiries into sales appointments.
- Responsible for setting up quality appointments with prospective customers for RBA sales reps to meet at their home for a project estimate.
- Acted as a voice for RBA - communicated to all team members, customers and prospective customers respectfully and tactfully.
- Accepted inbound calls from prospective customers and converted to appointments.
- Generated and qualified prospective customers through canvassing, email, and outbound calling campaigns.
- Fulfilled activity plan and appointment conversion goals within predetermined guidelines.
- Listened to customers, identify specific wants, needs, problems or concerns.
- Reacted and responded to customers on the phone quickly, confidently, and politely.
- Directed the telephone conversation while making sure the customer is served appropriately.
Senior Inside Sales Agent Resume
Summary : Senior Inside Sales Agent with 8 plus years of experience in the Telecommunications domain is seeking a career that will utilize my skills in customer service, sales, leadership, and management.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CSG/ACSR.
- Mentoring and developing the new employee in Salespro procedure and performance.
- Maintaining accurate information on company products, software procedures, and marketing.
- Supporting the sales floor agents weekly by resolving order entry errors and customer escalations.
- Assisting the leadership in developing monthly sales incentives to drive participation and sales.
- Communicating with other departments to identify and resolve the customer impacting issues.
- Tracking pending sales orders for completion and accurate compensation.
- Discussing and setting up appointments for home improvement projects via phone system and email messaging.
- Taking incoming phone calls for internet, cable tv, and phone sales.
- Utilizing the sales techniques proven effective to close sales.
- Performing required call flow to meet metrics. Attending regular coaching and training.
Sr. Inside Sales Agent Resume
Summary : Sr. Inside Sales Agent with 7 plus years of experience is seeking a position within a progressive company or organization which offers a high level of challenge, responsibility, and the opportunity for career growth based upon performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Customer Service
- Processing, tracking, and monitoring daily orders with customers. Maintaining customer relationships through verbal, written and e-mail.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with customers/co-workers to get necessary information/process orders.
- Learning product lines and pricing guidelines. Setting up new accounts.
- Using the AS400 system for orders and account management.
- Daily organization of customer accounts and customer records to provide on-time/paid deliveries.
- Openly sharing production times, product availability to customers.
- Keeping current on industry updates and events that would benefit the company as well as the customer.
- Collaboratively bringing it all together to maintain an on-time and accurate reputation.
- Accurately quoting windows that meet Florida building codes at the moment in a timely manner. Many different quoting systems and vendor-specific verbiage.
- Communicating precise lead times and product knowledge for the county and building inspectors.
Jr. Inside Sales Agent Resume
Objective : Talented Jr. Inside Sales Agent with 2 plus years of experience. Effective at multi-tasking and balancing customer needs and making new sales. Builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers while consistently reaching sales targets. Motivated with solid experience managing all levels of large-scale projects, including budgeting and administration.
Skills : Sales, SAAS, Software As A Service, Business Development, Cold Calling
- Proactively managing the pipeline of customers via outbound calls employing top-notch consultative recruitment skills.
- Consistently meeting the target goals for application/calls/email/chat processing, as well as targets for quality.
- Educating the prospective students on the benefits of attending envision programs, including high-quality academic programs, convenient locations, and recommend the appropriate program of study.
- Driving sales through inbound and outbound calls from parents, students, and teachers, as well as through email.
- Responsible for providing sales and service support for some of envisions strategic partnerships and initiatives.
- Meeting the monthly sales goals through effective selling, while representing the Envision brand.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the products, responding to questions and overcoming objections, and accurately our contact management system.
- Increasing the customer profitability by utilizing cross-selling and upselling techniques.
Inside Sales Agent Resume
Objective : Inside Sales Agent with one plus years of experience in the Real estate domain. Succeeding in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while experiencing advancement opportunities.
Skills : Data Analysis, Excel, Marketing Analysis, Mathematics, Microsoft Excel
- Overseeing the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of appointments, building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through the use of our CRM.
- Understanding and adhering to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately tracking and conveying the productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Driving sales through both inbound calls and outbound calls by utilizing company-specific sales techniques.
- Consistently performing on a variety of dimensions including, exceeding sales goals and meeting quality assurance requirements.
- Responsible for closing residential and assisting in corporate sales from existing and potential customers.
Inside Sales Agent Resume
Summary : An ambitious Inside Sales Agent with over 09 years of experience in sales and customer service. Proven skills in marketing, advertising, product integration, and promotions. Independent worker with high energy and great communication skills. Motivated and goal-driven with exceptional leadership and negotiation abilities.
Skills : Interpersonal, Self Management, Professional Demeanor, Punctual, Self Starter, Excellent Communicator, Time Management, Quality Assurance, Extensive Customer Organized, Team Management, Service, Detail Oriented, Employee Development, Extensive Sales, Multitasking, Process Optimization, Quick Learner, Goal Oriented, De-escalation, Quick Problem Solver, Training, Strong Collaborator
- Inbound sales unit purposed for quoting and closing new business sales when applicable.
- Strived to hit sales and administrative goals. Keeping up to date with changing.
- Conducted a high level of outbound sales activities each day (including phone calls, emails, texts and reaching out thru social media).
- Responsible for speaking and keeping good communications with the C-level administration.
- Responsible for multi-million dollar accounts and supporting the field team with new leads and business.
- Enthusiastically built rapport with potential customers through an assertive and confident technique.
- Responsible for taking detailed notes and entering accurate data into the computer.
- Pre-qualified the incoming leads, passed on qualified leads to leasing agents and provided feedback on the quality of the leads being generated.
Inside Sales Agent Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Inside Sales Agent with over 2 years of successful administrative, customer service and sales experience. Consistently maintains a high level of professionalism, patience, and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Sales, Proper Telephone Etiquette, Customer Service, Administrative Support, Management, Training
- Developed policies and procedures to increase overall client conversion.
- Converted prospects to closed sales for clients located throughout the united states.
- Developed and maintained relationships with clients through networking, postcards and cold calling.
- Maintained connections with clients to encourage repeat business and referrals.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Updated follow-up boss brand real estate-lead management software with daily sales activities.
- Participated in daily script practice with teammates. Kept updated on real estate trends in all market.
- Typically carried out 25 - 30 interactions with prospective customers on a daily basis.
- Responsible for gathering information to assess customer needs in order to schedule self- showings of homes or with a licensed real estate leasing agent in 22 states.
- Responsible for high volume inbound and outbound calls from and to customers inquiring about our inventory of single-family rental homes.
Inside Sales Agent Resume
Headline : Inside Sales Agent with 6 plus years of experience is seeking to obtain a position where I can make significant contributions that will lead to company profitability and personal career growth.
Skills : Training, Management, Customer Service, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Software, General Office Equipment, 40 Wpm
- Managing a portfolio of accounts for our department of energy customers.
- Responsible for all aspects of sales, order placement, and technical assistance.
- Sales focused in computer hardware, software, and other assorted technologies as need by our customers.
- Building relationships with vendors and negotiated volume pricing benefiting customers and our bottom line.
- Helping secure additional government contracts resulting in over 10 million dollars of guaranteed business per year.
- Promoting and selling the client products and services by emphasizing product features based on customers needs.
- Working with managing leadership to prioritize business and information requirements.
- Continually calling and reaching into target accounts, both pre-defined and new, within an assigned territory.
- Scheduling the qualified follow-up appointments for sales representatives.
- Participating in regular sales meetings to report on activities, share lessons learned, and discuss sales metrics and objectives.
Inside Sales Agent Resume
Objective : Inside Sales Agent with 4 years of experience is seeking to obtain a Customer Service position with a successful, people-oriented organization where I can maximize my passion for assisting people and use my invaluable interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Dependable, Flexible And Result Oriented Solid Ability Of Problem Solving, Decision Making And Independent Judgment High Level Of Integrity And Outstanding Interpersonal Well Organized And Efficient; Exceptional Time Management Valuable Team Player
- Gained an in-depth understanding of the cabinet industry and the company’s offerings to speak the appropriate language with our targeted customers.
- Assessed customer needs and configured proper equipment and programming packages.
- Utilized patience and persistence to overcome customer concerns and objections in a fiercely competitive and saturated industry.
- Coordinated the daily workflows including all inbound quote requests and sales related inquiries with the sales team.
- Maintained the account records for 35000+ individuals, working with roughly 100+ records daily.
- Initiated contact with new and existing customers to provide information on new products.
- Ensure a positive customer experience by educating customers on the features and benefits of the product, responding to questions and overcoming objections.
Inside Sales Agent Resume
Headline : Diligent and ambitious Inside Sales Agent with 5 years of experience in Sales domain. Continually contributing to enrichment, improvements, and ideas to trivial leadership roles that led to decisive upgrades and changes. Exceptional background in merchandising and training related duties, composing of lesson plans that meet all functional requirements for targeted consumers, proposed alternative options eliminating obvious issues.
Skills : Microsoft Applications Experience With EdMotto, Mobi, Chromebook, Schoolnet, Learning Management Systems
- Developed trust in prospective customers by taking them through the sales process and closed deals.
- Consistently performed on a variety dimension including, exceeding sales goals.
- Ensured a positive customer experience by educating customers on product features and benefits.
- Provided a competitive spirit that took me to the top of the business.
- A team player that provided tips to teammates to help them become successful.
- Increased client base by an average of twenty clients per month by developing an aggressive marketing plan including the client.
- Handled daily inbound inquiries and questions from prospective clients.
- Implemented 12 step system to keep follow up consistent through drip- campaigns, newsletters, e-mails, and calls.
- Discover market opportunities for existing clients as well as listing opportunities for the team.