Beverage Cart Attendant Resume
Headline : To obtain a full time position within a professional working environment. This position will enable to utilize knowledge and skills in order to meet company goals.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Adobe Premiere.
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitation according to company standards.
- Ensured that required income, cost control, and inventory procedures were consistently used Complied with applicable health, alcoholic beverage.
- Requirements of this position included: detail orientation, basic computer skills, being team-oriented, and having the ability to communicate well.
- Worked directly with customers providing them with a friendly and pleasant experience Upheld the company's reputable status.
- Enhancement of organization skills through the process of completing orders Sales-Olan Mills Telemarketer In order to meet the department's sales quotas.
- Good communication skills, authentic influential tactics, and team efforts were required for our success.
- Assisting co-workers with our mission improved social skills ability to lead others to success was achieved Sales/Cashier-Drug Emporium,
- Operating a cash register, electronic scanners, and other related equipment was required to complete the business deal.
Beverage Cart Attendant/Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position within a professional working environment in which will be beneficial to society as a whole. This position will enable to utilize knowledge and skills.
Skills : Proficient In Quick Books, Quick Books Pro, Excel.
- Provided fast, friendly and efficient service by ensuring that each guest received the Viejas Guest Service Standards during their visit.
- Communicated with guests with a smile, demonstrating confidence and encouraged all guests to feel unique and special.
- Ensured each guest was completely satisfied with the services provided.
- Performed proper cash handling procedures according to Casino Policies and Procedures.
- Logged snacks and beverages into the point of sales service (POS) system within prescribed time limits.
- Verified inventory of merchandise to count sheet at beginning of a shift and balanced the actual ending inventory and created the POS ticket.
- Stocked and maintained inventory throughout a shift. Served beverages and snacks to guests.
Beverage Cart Attendant II Resume
Headline : Hard working, organized individual looking to work for a new respected establishment. Respectful, easy going and eager to work. Quickly and can pick up new skills easily.
Skills : Great Communication Skills, Bilingual Spanish, Handling cash.
- Bartended, food server and beverage cart Provide guest with beverage and snacks on the golf course.
- Bartended inside the bar while also serving food on the bar and in the restaurant Accomplishments enjoy working with the public.
- Worked within the food and beverage department for over years.
- Enjoy working as a team also individually. Taking food orders and delivering food in a timely manner.
- Drove around in a golf cart making sure golfers got what they wanted to drink or eat, made sure everyone was having a good time.
- Managed indoor gift shop/snack bar and outdoor beverage cart, calculated and carried out bank deposits, maintained and managed inventory.
- Trained new employees in customer service skills and educated them on monetary policies.
Beverage Cart Attendant/Representative Resume
Summary : Dependable individual seeking a position with an organization that offers the opportunity to fully utilize proven skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Engaging Personality.
- Maintained full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions.
- Received beverage orders from wait staff and delivered beverages to guests.
- Greeted guests in a timely and professional manner. Cleaned, mopped and vacuumed the bar area.
- Enthusiastically and appealingly described food and drink specials to guests.
- Gained exceptional knowledge over customer service and sales principles.
- Respond to guest's requests in a professional manner, can easily upsell products when appropriate, use good judgment while on the golf course.
- Ability to maintain a clean and neat appearance while exhibiting a friendly and supportive attitude.
Beverage Cart Attendant I Resume
Objective : To Obtain a position as a Beverage Cart and/or Bartender in a Country club setting. In a prompt, efficient, and professional manner provides a convenient method for members and guests.
Skills : Sales, Communication, Interpersonal relationships.
- Developed personal relationships with all the club members, addressing each by name.
- Personally served food and beverages to golfers out on the courses via the beverage cart.
- Exceptional knowledge of providing alcohol service and liquor code.
- Maintained a balanced bank following each shift. Serving drinks and snacks to country club members at the pool or on the golf course.
- Gonzales, LA Beverage cart Sold snacks and beverages on a golf course, stocked cart, and returned unsold items to inventory.
- Entered sales, charged member accounts, issued daily sales summary and report.
- Worked in clubhouse participating in buffet setup for tournament dinner events, and homeowner private parties.
Beverage Cart Attendant/Executive Resume
Headline : Looking to begin a new serving job with an established company where can apply talents of hard work and attention to details. Believe these talents will help the company meet its business objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick books, Social Media Marketing.
- Prompt, efficient, and professional manner provides a convenient method for members and guests to obtain food and beverage items while out on the course.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
- Confirms the beverage cart is fully operational before starting rounds on the course.
- Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day. Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of the facility.
Beverage Cart Attendant III Resume
Summary : Seeking long-term career opportunities utilizing excellent work experience. Love to work in a fast paced environment with a great team of individuals. Utilizing accounts payable and accounts receivable experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Worked individually with minimal supervision while effectively balancing shift priorities.
- Conducted inventory counts and processed inventory summaries.
- Ensured all shift monetary transactions matched daily product reports with zero error rate.
- Prepared and distributed beverages and food while conducting monetary transactions swiftly and correctly without the assistance of technology.
- Provided Superior Customer Service with Customer Satisfaction and conducted all work requirements in a timely fashion without supervision.
- All Monetary Transactions matched Product Reports with a Zero Error rate. Skills Used Inventory Processing Problem Solving Monetary Transactions.
- Items are subtracted from the total whatever is left goes to a cash payout.
Lead Beverage Cart Attendant Resume
Headline : Working on getting Associates Degree. Transferring to a four year school where plan on majoring in psychology. Always loved helping people and having faith that no matter what situation.
Skills : Waitressing, Management.
- Beverage cart attendant serving refreshments to guests on the golf course.
- Count down the items sold against what is left on the cart. The items are logged on an inventory sheet.
- Separate the charged sold items from those sold to cash.
- All items are entered into a POS system for tracking what was sold that day.
- Charged items will go to whatever payment method the customer would like to put it too.
- Maintained quality interpersonal communication skills Handled multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision Customer Service-Comet Cleaners.
- The position was to deliver superior quality and service to customers who had their garments laundered.
Associate Beverage Cart Attendant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that envelops strengths and builds weaknesses, maintaining both internal and external relationships by leading by example and coaching others to shape confidence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Organized, independent worker with strong time management skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively.
- Trained in customer service Accomplishments Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Promptly served all food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
- Consistently adhered to quality expectations and standards. Server bringing enthusiasm, dedication, and an exceptional work ethic.
- Inquired about guest satisfaction, anticipated additional needs and happily fulfilled requests.
Asst. Beverage Cart Attendant Resume
Summary : Customer service skills, creativity, energy and enthusiasm in a challenging and ultimately rewarding field of work. Enjoy working with people of all ages; and believe diplomacy, tenacity.
Skills : Customer Service, Retail Sales, Food sales.
- Setting up and stocking beverage cart to pars.
- Driving cart through the golf course to prepare and serve beverages and snacks for players while minding golf course etiquette.
- Provide excellent service to guests on the golf course.
- Inventory, restock and clean beverage cart for next use. Ring in all sales in POS and settle cash bank.
- Provide personalized friendly service to all golf members.
- Banquet and restaurant department duties as assigned.
- Several guests wrote in letters thanking for service above and beyond.
Beverage Cart Attendant Resume
Summary : Highly motivated student who graciously handles and resolves challenging situations. Driven to consistently deliver exceptional customer support and satisfaction.
Skills : Cash Handling, Typing, Customer Service.
- Complete knowledge of menu including any specials that are offered.
- Accurately record daily sales in a spreadsheet on Excel. Use professionalism in conversation with golfers.
- Create a warm environment that makes golfers want to repeat their experience on the course.
- Maintain possession of the bank money at all times.
- Clean and store carts at the end of each shift. Collect and replenish inventory as needed.
- Additional responsibilities included inventory management and member billing.
- Interact with the golfers so definitely had to be people-friendly.
Bachelor Of Science