Subcontracts Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that utilizes experience in a professional environment that supplies challenge as well as reward for dedication and initiative.
Skills : Word Processing, Research Pdf, Filing Claims, Telecommunications.
- Responsible for cradle-to-grave subcontract management.
- Provided day-to-day contract guidance to the program managers and line management.
- Developed and issued subcontractor Request for Proposals (RFP's) Analyzed contractor quotes/proposals and performed cost and price analysis.
- Worked closely with entire proposal team (technical and contracts) until release of prime proposal Conducted negotiations and developed subcontracts with team mates.
- Administered subcontracts by preparing and negotiating teaming agreements, proposals, Statement of Works, Terms and Conditions (T&C's).
- Prepared and issued authorization to Proceed, Letter Subcontracts, definitive subcontracts and Modifications.
- Obtained required certifications, disclosures and Reps and Certs from subcontractors.
Subcontracts Manager III Resume
Summary : Proven Compliance/Auditor/Sourcing professional with over twenty years of success with extensive experience in sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, automotive, aerospace and Government contracts, reviews and audits. Problem solver in Compliance, Auditing and Souring with Contract Negotiation, Contract Development, Customer Program Profitability Analysis, and Long-Term Agreement Negotiation and Establishment. Excellent team player and facilitator, focused on contracts and compliance.
Skills : Contracts Negotiations, Subcontracts Management, Audit Liaison, Policies And Procedures Development, Compliance Management.
- Managed all aspects of NPI Subcontracts, LTA's, and Pricing Agreements.
- Created and Fostered relationships between GE and multiple suppliers at Senior and Executive levels.
- Handled all contractual phases from request for quote to supplier delivery against purchase order/LTA.
- Created and managed contractual agreements with multiple suppliers.
- Worked to establish new platform opportunities with pricing, schedule and delivery.
- Daily interacted with functional areas: Program Management, Engineering, Finance, Quality, and Test and Shipping and Receiving.
- Successfully completed internal and external integrity concerns, through investigations.
Bachelors Of Business Management
Subcontracts Manager II Resume
Headline : An experienced Contracts professional, in Power (fossil, nuclear, and gas, including gas turbine with HRSG steam turbines), OG&C, Telecoms, Plastics, Pipeline and LNG: Performing FEED, BEA, Management / Administration of projects from the field and office based management. held security clearances at several nuclear sites for several years.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bechtel ESub Contracts Program, Bechtel ERfp Bidding Program, CB&I ESTATS Program.
- Supervised the subcontracts team of administrators at the project site.
- Prepared subcontract packages and worked with construction team to execute.
- Managed the commercial aspects of the subcontracts from inquiry through award, execution, and closeout of the subcontracts pursuant to established procedures.
- Maintained subcontracts policies and procedures for CPSR compliance.
- Performed subcontracts, procurement and proposal management to the Federal Systems Division providing guidance and training to all levels of .
- Supervised, mentored, trained, recruited and directed work tasks of six (6) junior subcontracts/procurement and administrative support staff.
- Provided recommendations and corrective actions.
High School Diploma
Subcontracts Manager I Resume
Summary : Results-driven and highly accomplished Aerospace & Industrial P&L Product Line, Supply Chain and Sales Professional, w/ world class work history in Materials, Production Control, SIOP, Purchasing, Quality, Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization, NPI operations and Warehouse & Logistics Management Quantifiable history of achieving cost and productivity goals, meeting customer demands, applying diverse Lean Sigma principles/ tools appropriate to complex Supply Chain integration.
Skills : Portuguese Language, Spanish Language.
- Managed 150+ subcontractors (spread over 20+ vendors) to include: onboarding, funding, timecard approval, monthly labor reports, reconciliations and invoicing.
- Managed monthly and bi-yearly client CPAF, CPFF, FFP and retroactive invoicing totaling over $4M using the Open Detail Billing (ODB) report.
- Created the monthly back-up to support the invoices to include confidential information as well current and cumulative funding by work order.
- Responsible for resolving outstanding (120+ days) vendor invoicing issues.
- Initiated and managed approximately $39M in funding for new and existing resources through IBM Buy on Demand (BoND) carts/purchase orders.
- Initiated and managed all hardware/software ordering through Procurement to include requesting/receiving official vendor quotes, obtaining approval from the Program Executive when necessary, and submitting order in BoND for invoicing.
- Managed and maintained the Procurement hardware/software Firm Fixed Price (FFP) cost by tracking the forecast cost against the actual cost.
Masters In Business Management
Associate Subcontracts Manager Resume
Headline : Supply chain professional with fortune 100 and 500 organizations, key career focus is overachieving on mission objectives for organization, company and ultimately our customer. Whether the customer is the or International Government agencies, as well as commercial customers in the aerospace/ space industry. experience also, includes supporting the following customer's requirements Army, Navy, Air Force, FAA, NASA and UAE GHQ.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Tools, PeopleFluent, SilkRoad, and PeopleSoft.
- Led a procurement project in Abu Dhabi UAE to establish a world-class subcontract group to support the needs of the entire UAE Armed Forces MRO activity (this is joint venture between Mubadala, UTC and Lockheed Martin).
- Oversaw weekly status meetings for the C-suite and reported directly to the COO.
- Led negotiations for multimillion dollar critical path subcontracts with several cross platform OEM's.
- Established GTA's with major aerospace OEM's for both fixed and rotor wing aircraft.
- Led IPT efforts and work with PMO to create statements of work.
- Conducted employee recruitment and development in a multinational environment.
- Negotiated major subcontracts for design and engineering of the process plant, building of the testing laboratory, building of the offices, and site.
Master Of Science In Management
Assistant Subcontracts Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time contract or subcontracts position at a growing company,
Skills : Negotiating, Project Management, Global Soucing, Continuous Improvement, Purchasing Management.
- Responsible for Subcontracts Management from Requirements Phase through Close-out Phase.
- Responsible for $125 Million in Subcontracts that support NAVAIR and Foreign Military Sales.
- Saved ATK DES in Clearwater, FL $5 Million in negotiated price and scope reductions.
- Responsible for processing, approving and tracking invoices for payment.
- Conducted fact findings and negotiations over Subcontract Value, Funding, and terms & conditions.
- Requested proposal inputs from subcontractors in support of current and potential programs.
- Conducted price analyses, procurement summaries, sole source justifications, requested costs and pricing data from subcontractors for CPSR compliance.
- Managed FFP, CPFF, & CPIF DOD Government Prime and Commercial Sub-contracts in accordance to the FAR and DFARS.
Management Of Business Contracts
Assistant Subcontracts Manager I Resume
Objective : Current profession: Fifteen (15) years of cradle to grave professional experience in Subcontracts Administration and Management. Inactive: TS/SCI clearance in current position. Accomplishments at ManTech International: Received multiple performance recognition awards for exceptional proposals contribution and dedication to support improvement in subcontracts management.
Skills : Ms Office Suite, MS Word.
- Provided guidance and training to all levels of internal personnel and subcontractor personnel in various functional areas.
- Assisted division with process and procedure development and moving division toward a compliant CPSR.
- Ensured compliance with established SOX processes and procedures.
- Supported the Subcontracts Manager with ensuring effective oversight of subcontractor performance.
- Assisted with establishing tools/mechanisms and reporting for measuring compliance and monitoring cost savings.
- Responsible for source selection and the formation, negotiation, coordination, approval and administration of complex major subcontracts.
- Monitored major subcontract performance and ensure FAR's requirements, achieve cost, schedule, performance and payment objectives.
Subcontracts Manager/Director Resume
Summary : Leadership, Negotiation, Full DoD subcontract lifecycle management, Vendor Relationships and Performance Management with highly technical deliverables. Process development and adherence, Government CPSR audit preparation and execution. Subcontract Vendor Management, Project Management- PMP, Negotiations, Supply Chain Management, Health Insurance, Defense Industry FAR DFARS.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, CostPoint.
- Fixed Price Nuclear Subcontracting - 6.5 Billion Construction; 14 Billion total; over 50% subcontracted; Managed fixed price subcontract for 2 cooling tower ring beams on Site.
- Managed 2 subcontracting personnel and all NQA1 based procedures.
- Lead Administrator on Site of Duke Energy, Cliffside, NC Project Units 5 & 6 (825 MW Each) - Managed 25 subcontracts valued at $300 Million by myself.
- Received early completion bonus from Duke Energy.
- Managed 4 subcontracting personnel.
- Reorganized of the work at PSEG Bridgeport Power Plant on Site.
- Worked closely with customer to ensure terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the terms and the contract and applicable laws and regulations.
Master Of Business Administration
Subcontracts Manager/Corporate Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with over 29 year's experience in government subcontracts, procurement, and contracts. Managed and supervised staff for the last 9 years. Assisted in reorganizing the subcontract department to create and improve processes and procedures at Unisys, GLS, and BAE Systems. Proven ability to build professional subcontract support teams with an emphasis on internal and external customer service and within budgetary constraints.
Skills : Real Estate, Good organization, project management, and tracking skills.
- Managed a staff of 7 employees ranging from Junior/Associate/Senior/Lead Subcontract Administrators.
- Implemented staff's yearly performance evaluations, staffing plans and monitor performance improvement plans.
- Encouraged staff's decision making, provide guidance to better manage subcontractors, help build a positive relationship between subcontract administrators and program management team, and mentor employees on departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for implementation and management of subcontract activities for the Defense Intelligence business unit supporting DoD contracts with an annual review of $2.5B.
- Lead, supported and coordinated the generation, negotiation and execution of subcontracts for on-going and new business programs to include Non Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, and Subcontracts.
- Supported line managers and financial staff in preventing and/or rectifying At Risk situations regarding subcontract actions to minimize company risk.
- Reviewed and approved subcontract files of multiple subcontract types to include IDIQ, T&M, FFP/LOE, FFP, and CPFF to support CPSR, DCAA and internal audits.
Subcontracts Manager Resume
Objective : Program Manager with a successful history of directing and managing the entire life cycle of multiple large scale programs/products by performing management functions such as, strategic planning, facilitating cross-organizational cooperation and cohesion, financial reporting, process tracking and reporting information to management, market data analysis, growth opportunities and project teams.
Skills : Program Management, Contract Negotiations, Project Management, Procurement.
- Responsible for purchasing Human Machine Interface parts while ensuring cost effective and on-time material availability.
- Created and lead multifunctional teams when new parts were created to help review current design and limitations.
- Directed RFP waves for new products and selected final vendor.
- Managed many cost reduction initiatives with Program management.
- Worked with following the Federal Acquisition Regulation on orders.
- Evaluated bids, selected and recommended suppliers, manage engineering updates, negotiations, delivery, quality and service for goods required with business purposes.
- Selected by management to be a SAP Super User for our business management software.