Assistant Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Expertise in creating and releasing marketing and collateral materials strategically targeted at specific markets Experience working directly with reporters and television stations in the creation of marketing pieces Strong presence and presentation skills.
Skills : Sportsware efficient, SIMS efficient, Microsoft Office efficient.
- Directly responsible for the healthcare of 250+ student athletes in 9 varsity sports including football, women's volleyball, women's soccer, men's and women's basketball, men's and women's golf and men's and women's cross country.
- Communication daily with head coaches, assistant coaches, team physicians and head athletic trainer.
- Maintain athlete medical files including receipt of updated demographic information, current pre-participation physical examinations, injury evaluation documentation, progress notes, and physician reports.
- Design and use of emergency medical information database as well as design and use of supply order database.
- Directly involved in the budget and purchasing of athletic training room supplies and materials.
- Responsible for the research, development and presentation of the proposal for the establishment of an Athletic Training Education Program offering a bachelor of art degree in Athletic Training to faculty and administrators.
- Design and supervision of rehabilitation and condition programs for injured athletes.
M.S. In Kinesiology
Sr. Assistant Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : To become an Athletic Trainer at a highly competitive where implementation of skilled, knowledgeable and hard-working Sports Medicine staff are highly valued.
Skills : Working face to face with athletes, coaches, parents, and physical therapists, Personnel Management, Patient Care, People Person.
- Creating and supervising all surgical and non-surgical rehabilitation programs for student-athletes of assigned teams.
- Applying manual therapy techniques, including massage and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, such as Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation (FAKTR), to prevent, treat and rehabilitate athletic injuries.
- Incorporating taping, bracing and padding prior to practice and competition in order to protect athletes against athletic injury.
- Performing evaluation techniques on athletes to assess for illness and injury, and making referral decisions when needed.
- Integrating Corrective Exercise into rehabilitation and injury prevention programs to aid in the correction of movement dysfunctions.
- Utilizing Kinesiotape, in conjunction with manual therapy, to help expedite the healing of muscular injuries to the upper and lower extremities.
- Managing all file folders, electronic injury documentation and appointment scheduling for student-athletes of assigned sports teams.
- Traveling with assigned sports teams to all off-site competitions and training sessions.
Jr. Assistant Athletic Trainer Resume
Headline : Experienced certified and licensed Athletic Trainer, seeking new opportunity to serve the student athlete population in injury prevention, evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily health care of all student athletes.
Skills : Microsoft Office Skills, Outlook And Google Calendars .
- Designed and Implemented a Preventative Rehab program to target areas of the body commonly injured in volleyball and warm up athletes before a vigorous practice.
- Organized all physicals, physician appointments, and necessary medical testing for both teams.
- Research and develop marketing plans for administration to add additional staff members to our department.
- Assist the Sand Volleyball program in operational duties: Event Planning, Travel Itineraries, Meal Planning, etc.
- Responsible for the pharmaceutical inventory of the Galen Event Center.
- Accountable for all ordering and tracking of over the counter and prescription drugs dispensed to athletes and athletic staff.
- Generates monthly reports of pharmaceutical inventory for physician review and approval.
Associate/Assistant Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in the health and wellness field, that will allow to expand work experience while offering room for growth and advancement in the corporate work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Leadership, Computer Skills, Communication, Team Leadership.
- Helped design core strength, rehabilitation and conditioning programs.
- Perform fitness evaluations and orientations.
- Develop and maintain individualized fitness programs.
- Instruct and prepare patients for treatment.
- Render service or treatment to patients under the supervision of the physician.
- Develop athletic injury prevention and treatment programs.
- Worked under the direct supervision of the head athletic trainer Supervise the care of student athletes competing in various sports programs Prevention of athletic injuries and illnesses Evaluation and treatment of athletic injuries.
Assistant Athletic Trainer III Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, energetic, and eclectic physical therapist and athletic trainer, offering over 15 years of broad spectrum allied healthcare experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Assisted the head athletic trainer in providing comprehensive health care to approximately 400 student-athletes.
- Assigned to men's and women's track and field, men's and women's tennis, and men's and women's swimming and diving.
- Provided advice and mentorship to Winona State University's undergraduate athletic training students.
- Maintained access to individuals' emergency medications at all times, supplied water, and monitored for heat-related issues and severe weather.
- Acted as parental agent or health advocate in the Emergency Department for injured student-athletes.
- Created individualized taping techniques for specific injuries and issues.
- Administered and coordinated care for student-athletes under the supervision of orthopedic physician and community resources.
MS In Medicine
Assistant Athletic Trainer II Resume
Summary : Over 6 years experience in healthcare industry as an athletic trainer. Excellent and professional oral and written communication skills.
Skills : CPR/AED certified, Massage therapist.
- Substituted as classroom teacher in high school and middle school level classrooms.
- Assisted head athletic trainer in taping, treatment and rehabilitation of student athletes.
- Documented all rehabilitation protocols and treatment sessions.
- Provided assistance in coverage of all high school and middle school sports events.
- Communicated with respective parents and coaches of injured athletes.
- Assisted with the full time medical care, prevention, and rehabilitation for all levels of 21 interscholastic sports.
- Assistant Athletic Trainer Recognize injuries, rehabilitate injuries, return athletes to play as quickly and safely as possible, prevent from injuring athletes again.
Assistant Athletic Trainer I Resume
Objective : An Athletic Trainer for several years and have gained a plethora of experience in the healthcare field. Exposed to running a healthcare facility and have had responsibilities such as budgeting, record keeping, communication with insurance brokers, and patient interaction.
Skills : Microsoft, CPR, Coaching Certification, Knowledge Of Medical Terminology, Mac.
- Apply protective or injury preventive devices, such as tape, bandages, or braces, to body parts, such as ankles, fingers, or wrists.
- Care for athletic injuries, using physical therapy equipment, techniques, or medication.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as keeping records or writing reports.
- Travel with athletic teams to be available at sporting events.
- Advise athletes on the proper use of equipment.
- Develop training programs or routines designed to improve athletic performance.
- Perform team support duties, such as running errands, maintaining equipment, or stocking supplies.
- Massage body parts to relieve soreness, strains, or bruises.
BS In Fitness
Assistant Athletic Trainer/Trainee Resume
Summary : Experience in combination with business management history to help develop and direct a fresh soccer program as well as the entire athletic department to its maximum desired potential.
Skills : Sports Manager, Event Manager.
- Responsible for NCAA Division 1 Volleyball, Baseball, Cross Country teams and assist with the Football team.
- Coordinate and perform pre-participation screening, examination and evaluation.
- Manage injuries and coordinate rehabilitation and return to participation.
- Coordinate and supervise care with other health care providers.
- Provide appropriate education and counseling regarding nutrition, strength and conditioning, ergogenic aids, substance abuse and other medical problems.
- Maintain proper documentation (responsible for emergency equipment) and medical records.
- Educate athlete, parents, administrators, coaches and other necessary parties of concerns.
M.S. In Athletic Training
Lead Assistant Athletic Trainer Resume
Headline : To obtain an athletic training position that would utilize and expand knowledge and skills. Results oriented, able to work independently without supervision Dependable, efficient team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Administered first aid and emergency medical care to over 500 student athletes.
- Maintained and kept accurate treatment records for all athletes.
- Maintained the Athletic Training Room and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Communicated with coaches and team physicians regarding the status of injured athletes.
- Applied the latest research findings in order to provide the best care possible.
- Diagnosed athletic injuries and took appropriate steps in managing those injuries.
- Designed and implemented programs aimed at reducing athletes' injury rates.
- Worked with college team athletes during home and away events.
MS In Athletic Training
Assistant Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Responsible for coverage of athletics at the discretion of the Director of Athletic Training Services. Serve as a liaison between coaches, student-athletes, physicians, and parents.
Skills : Sports Manager, Game Advisor.
- Responsible for coverage of Football, Women's Swimming, and Softball.
- Provided immediate and on-the-field first-aid and injury evaluations for games and practices.
- Diagnosed and treated a variety of orthopedic and general medical illnesses.
- Designed and implemented rehabilitation programs for athletic injury recovery.
- Determine proper bracing and taping techniques as needed.
- Oversaw organization of athlete's medical and insurance information.
- Effectively communicated with Sports Medicine staff and coaching staff.
- Supervised and mentored Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer.
MS In Education