Art Director Resume
Summary : Seasoned, multifaceted creative professional with 15 years of experience. Offering a diverse combination of skills encompassing creativity, client relations, project management, copy editing, proofreading, and master data system management. Distinguished by proven ability to take complete ownership of projects by utilizing those skill sets along with keen attention to detail, effective communication, and solid core values.
Skills : Current On Mac System OSX, Adobe CC 2015 - InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, Acrobat, Muse, Quark XPress, Microsoft Excel & Word, HTML/CSS, Dreamweaver,Highly Developed Illustration Skills Using Digital And Traditional Media.
- Entrusted to complete high-budget (up to 1M) print catalogs and technical guides from delivery of creative concept to press check for global life sciences client.
- Develop, collaborate with, and direct creative team to create concepts based on the client's vision, while guarding brand standards.
- Participate in regular client status calls to ensure longterm projects remain on schedule.
- Manage master data system content to utilize in publications intended for localization into six languages.
- Provide ongoing support and training to in-house freelance designers and global localization teams on master data management system operation.
- Prepare print-ready files, review and sign off on printer proofs, and attend press checks.
- Additional areas of design: Web sites, banner ads, branding/logos, photo retouching, illustration, and photo shoot direction.
- Collaborate with client's global localization teams, saving the client approximately 30k by utilizing my expertise versus the services of the master data system company.
Integrated Art Director Resume
Objective : Creative graphic designer who has designed for both print and digital successfully. I have worked in photography studios, marketing departments, newspaper office, and a publishing company. I work hard to make the branding and material from my company look great.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud Programs, Microsoft Office, Email Marketing, Digital Publishing.
- Provided design direction for three monthly magazines reaching over 110,000 readers.
- Created cover and interior design, and layout of the Southeast and South Central Wisconsin publications.
- Communicated clearly with clients relating to the development of their ad designs.
- Provided art direction, photo styling and assistance on photoshoots.
- Advanced company branding via the design of promotional materials, including media kits and event displays.
- Developed and directed marketing strategies on company website, email blasts and social media.
- Proofed and performed prepress production.
Jr. Art Director Resume
Objective : Digital marketing professional currently seeking full-time or freelance opportunities. Passionate about creating innovative brand identities, while simultaneously conceptualizing and creating intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent digital experiences for interactive products and features across categories and platforms.
Skills : Spanish Fluency, Microsoft Word & Excel, Facebook Ads,.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Review and approve art materials, copy materials, and proofs of printed copy developed by staff members.
- Manage own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements.
- Confer with creative, art, copywriting, or production department heads to discuss client requirements and presentation concepts and to coordinate creative activities.
- Present final layouts to clients for approval.
- Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into art layouts or who prepare layouts for printing.
Web Designer/Art Director Resume
Objective : cargocollective.com/danilomartins Over 10+ years of experience in advertising agencies, working on integrated campaigns. Expert knowledge of concept development, layout, typography, color, and branding with a strong eye for detail and design, focused on designing innovative user experiences with thoughtful interactions and stunning visuals for all types of devices. Excellent organizational, self-starter, and interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, and meet urgent deadlines.
Skills : Graphic Design, Web Design, Adobe Llustrator, Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe InDesign, Autodesk Mudbox, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word.
- Speaking with clients to set deadlines and expectations.
- Contacting customers via email and phone.
- Creating a variety of graphic design work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Designing televisions ads with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
- Using Basecamp to communicate with team members and clients.
- Updating client information in Highrise.
- Meeting with other team members to discuss various methods of improving company performance.
Associate of Science
Art Director/Graphic Designer Resume
Objective : Knowledgeable, bilingual graphic designer who thinks creatively, has great commercial awareness and a thorough understanding of technology and production. Experienced in developing effective graphic communications for clients in education, banking, nonprofits, health care, hospitality and legal services.
Skills : Computer Literate, Dewey Decimal System, Art Direction.
- Managed the online design team working on tight deadlines to deliver email campaigns, online interactive catalogs, social network assets, sweepstakes and promotional items for this retail giant.
- Worked closely with merchant teams, copywriters, marketing managers and photographers from ideation to fully produced products to an audience of 7 million+ customers.
- Worked with front-end developers and product managers to redesign CPWM site from a user-centered perspective.
- Updated the product page and checkout process beginning with initial sketches, through wireframes, user research and A/B testing.
- Developed email templates based on user research and A/B testing for easily updatable email campaigns that enabled designers to quickly construct and send segmented messaging to a large database.
- Created a mobile application working directly with social media teams and programmers to highlight new seasonal products.
- Designed the site flow and all visual elements.
Senior Art Director Resume
Headline : Certified Software Testing professional. Good Knowledge of Testing Practices, Quality Control. Familiar with SDLC - Waterfall, V model and Agile Scrum methodologies Underwent 100 hours of professional training in the Software testing processes Good understanding of the STLC process - Test case documentation, review process Basic knowledge in Automation testing using QTP Hands on experience on system testing Knowledge in test management using QC or JIRA Defect management using Bugzilla Possess excellent communication.
Skills : Manual Testing, Basic Automation Testing, Graphic Design, Web Design, Creative Design And Corporate Design.
- Interact with Subject experts to understand the requirement.
- Analysis and storyboarding.
- Co-ordinate with the team in understanding the requirements for the web design projects.
- Create wireframes for the web design and get approval from the team lead and done the final design.
- Create Web design mock ups.
- Developed screens based on Interaction Design layouts using consistent color palettes, font styles, and visual elements.
- Design and develop user friendly web templates and get approval from the team lead.
- Create Flash Intro movie and Flash Corporate Presentations.
Lead Art Director Resume
Summary : Created designs, concepts and sample layouts based on a wide range of layout principles, esthetic design and been able to maintain government regulations/standards when required. Five plus years of on the job experience with layout for products and/or services through the entire creative process, ex: rough sketches, final layout, revisions and finalization. With a gentle hand of guidance and a 'team moral boosting' style of learning I have assisted teams of graphic designers in working seamlessly to provide packaging on a tight deadline, with less than five percent error rate.
Skills : Senior Graphic design, Art direction, Packagind Design, Brand Identity Design, Editorial design, Print design, web design, mac platform, Adobe creative Suite.
- Marketing: Maintenance and publication of electronic manuals, flyers and promotion materials.
- Design: Subject matter expert on food packaging regulations, brochure development, and photography.
- Communications and Media: Knowledge of communication techniques and methods.
- This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Customer and Personal Service: Oversight of customer service functions, including phones and email.
- Training and speech delivery, in person and via web conference.
- Personnel and Human Resources: Create and build a team to assist with generating detailed packaging and increase communication.
- Administration and Management: Produce upper level reports, packaging review process director, standard operating procedure executioner and increase inter-office communication and willingness to assist others.
Bachelor of Arts
Senior Designer/Art Director Resume
Summary : I have been a designer for over twenty years, and in that time I can safely say that I've held nearly every position in the advertising field from Production Artist to Lead Designer to Art Director. With each new position I've been given the chance to prove myself as an artist and to rise to the challenge of new responsibilities and to exceed expectations.
Skills : Art direction, graphic design, fine art, fine art instruction, social media, communications. Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Quark.
- Managed the design department and purchased printing for all marketing campaigns and new title development with a combined budget of $1.3 million.
- Created and designed marketing materials, direct mail, print advertisements, website advertisements, electronic newsletters, exhibits, products, and packaging for more than 500 skus.
- Implemented successful brand development through marketing initiatives, merchandising, and packaging.
- Creative Management.
- Launched, developed, and managed successful in-house art department.
- Spearheaded the implementation of an in-house department, resulting in 15% savings in marketing budget and 30% savings in print production costs.
- Provided creative leadership and knowledge of technology and artistic advances in graphic design and print production.
- Successfully re-launched the corporate identity and visual standard of company, resulting in 140 product awards.
Interactive Art Director Resume
Summary : Experienced and innovative Art Director with over 10 years' experience leveraging thorough industry knowledge and best practices to design and implement state of the art designs. Innate understanding of clients' vision and objectives. Successfully develops innovative and visually appealing ad campaigns that targets wide-ranging audiences. Ability to conceptualize, plan, and solve problems, with strong expertise in printing and finishing methods.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Fireworks, Corel Draw Freehand, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Office, Mac, PC.
- Conceptualizes and produces social media campaigns using Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Oversees seasonal promotions, giveaways and daily postings to all social media platforms.
- Provides art direction, and leads planning and execution of digital and print media campaigns.
- Manages and timely executes projects for various clients.
- Coordinates with freelancers, programmers and copywriters to complete projects within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Designs weekly static and animated email blasts for special events, trunk shows, and promotions.
- Creates and prepares files for print, partners with vendors, schedules delivery times, and negotiates pricing.
- Designs creative packaging and webpage layout; maintains site appearance by developing and managing content.
Senior Interactive Art Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where my clerical and my skills of working with others along with my professional experience can be fully utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Web Design, Web Development.
- Created interesting logos and designs for schools, businesses, and individuals.
- Designed and ordering system that went from sales through delivery of products.
- Designed a Magazine for community sports programs to pick designs and order online or by phone.
- Learned to digitize art so that designs could be printed or embroidered onto a variety of products.
- Improve production by working with artists and other staff.
- Met with clients to develop designs.
- Mentored artists to teach design techniques, and new software programs.
Contract Art Director Resume
Headline : Gansert Design is graphic design, art direction and marketing for companies offering B2B and B2C products and services that has evolved throughout the years, along with the industry. With strategic marketing, brainstorming and planning to creating visual communication through branding, direct mail, brochures, infographics, packaging, catalogs, POP, corporate collateral, advertising, trade shows, photography and web.
Skills : Art Director, Graphic Design, Marketing Strategy, Expert Adobe CC, Photography.
- Art directed all marketing collateral from strategic brainstorming to campaign development to creative execution for all print, product packaging, email and web.
- Hired, directed and oversaw creative team of designers, freelancers, writers and outside vendors that resulted in efficient project development.
- Strengthened brand recognition with art directing new product photography, brand design and color usage.
- Oversaw branding guidelines for current trademark regulations and photo usage for outside media requests.
- Worked directly with Sales, Accounting and Production to discuss strategies, marketing needs and timelines.
- Mentored and coached team members through project development and performance management.
- Developed and communicated industry-leading creative concepts that were consistent with the brand.
- Provided excellent quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
Bachelor of Arts
Developer/Art Director Resume
Objective : Qualifications creative. Deadline-oriented. Capable of leaping tall problems with a single bound. Understands the importance of brand, both from a legacy and extensibility standpoint. Has been a proven performer on creative campaign work from a national, regional and local level. Always puts results ahead of hardware on a shelf. Art Direction - Intimately familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite in a multi-end user experience.
Skills : Adobe Products, Cubase Audio Editing, Copywriting, Art Direction.
- Responsible for creation of all internal design materials for print clients.
- Managed, coded and oversaw four associations websites, managing roughly 8,000 online memberships.
- Art Director Responsible for ground up design and art direction of city/regional magazine, including the launch publication.
- Also designed all collateral, sales and marketing materials.
- Control all incoming advertising materials, emanating from a variety of platforms and sources, press checking and quality control of publication.
- Worked closely with vendors towards the refinement of techniques used in production.
- Saved the corporate office nearly $100,000 in printing costs by restructuring bidding process and re-bidding the printing of the magazine and sister publications to gain in both arenas of quality and price.
Creative Art Director Resume
Objective : An award-winning designer with over a decade of experience conceptualizing dynamic print collateral and online media, as well as a leader of creative teams who focus on each team members' innate talents to work smarter and maximize workday enjoyment, while streamlining the design process. I spend my days creating original ideas / deliverables that fulfill client objectives and fetch profits. As an organized and kind design director, I strive to achieve ultimate design-best-practice while adding substance, creativity and reason to the daily rituals of a design department.
Skills : Talent: Instinctive Ability To Exercise Good Judgment.
- Art direct agency design staff, as well as freelance designers and copywriters, while taking time to focus on conceptualization of every project and design projects assigned to me, reporting directly to the creative director / business owner.
- Act as project manager, client contact for all clients, account executive, manage vendors.
- Mentor staff, hire and let go of staff members.
- Define project management software, keeping entire agency on task.
- Achievement Highlights: Establish look and feel, as well as art direct and design the high end life style publication, Diamond Cake.
- Art direct highly successful housing campaign for UNLV.
- Establish brand standards for new LV business, Dollheads (blow-out bar on the strip).
- Collateral pieces include digital signage, take away menus, magazine ads and more.
Art Director Resume
Summary : My portfolio: aditargownik.com I'm an experienced creative art director who worked on several leading brands in all media, below and online (ATL/BTL/Digital). Always thriving to find the perfect balance between great design and consumer experience, while trying to push for bold creative concepts. I've won awards and my short film was featured in festivals all over the world. Specialties: concept, creative, planning, design, branding, copywriting, UX, 3D, compositing, video editing.
Skills : Graphic design, ad lay-out, press knowledge, color placement, typing, filing, faxing, website design.
- Responsible for $500,000 printing and advertising budget.Assured timely delivery of product to our warehouse.
- Kept costs underbudget with highest quality.
- Directed the pre-press, production, printing and print buying of all limited edition art prints.
- Approved color proofs and okayed color on press runs.
- Coordinated shooting of all original artwork including approving color on all 8x10 transparencies.
- Creative director and designer for all sales materials including catalogs and advertising.
- Approved catalog press runs.
- Graphic designer for book projects generated by the Apple Press division.