Business Analyst Intern Resume
Summary : Seasoned Professional looking to embark on a journey into the world of Data. Possess 4 years of work experience as an IT professional and presently an Information Technology Management
Skills : Business Analysis, R, Python, Tableau, SAS, SAP Business.
- Proposed an optimized defect identification process using the webserver log data collected and stored by applications.
- Transformed unstructured web-server logs and visualized structured logs in a Tableau dashboard, that helped, Bring down defect/issue identification time by approx.
- Better monitor logs across different applications through an interactive UI.
- Create room for improvement and come up with standardized logging formats.
- Assisted in the development of a functional dashboard to assess different application performances for Developers/Senior Management, that can help, Developers monitor application during a build.
- Identified best markets for clients' products Researched wrote and participated in client sales presentations demonstrating Tractus's capabilities in medical products.
- Investigated and remedied case inquiries on the Global Transaction Banking department while maintaining strong customer relationships across the globe.
Masters Of Science
Sr. Business Analyst Intern Resume
Headline : 3 years of experience working on Agile based projects. 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance and Test Analyst 7 months of experience working as a Business Analyst Intern with experience in developing Use case Documents.
- Served as the point of contact to understand, elicit, and conduct analysis.
- Gathered Business Requirements by interviewing Stakeholders, Business Users and Subject matter experts.
- Conducted JAD sessions with Business Users, Stakeholders and Technical teams to get a clear understanding of requirements, and development solutions to meet customer needs.
- Documented and delivered work item artifacts as needed, such as; project plans, functional/technical requirements, work estimates, and test cases.
- Applied Unified Modeling Language to create Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagrams and Cross Functional Diagrams to explain Business Processes and workflows Prepared screen mockups and prototypes based on customer requirements, and presented them to various stakeholders.
- Analyzed Business Requirements to recommend solutions based on the existing system functionality, and potential new functionality.
- Served as Product Owner/Scrum Master to create Product Backlog, and conduct Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review, and Team Retrospective meetings for a series of Agile sprints.
- Facilitated design and work estimate meetings with Application, Database, and Quality Analyst team members.
Jr. Business Analyst Intern Resume
Summary : 2+ years of experience in IT primarily in finance, healthcare and media industries. Coordinated with business and IT across all phases of software development life cycle. Experienced in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements and developing Business Requirement Documents and Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Collaborated with the Lead business analyst and gathered requirements from business users for the Siebel Financial Planning project which projects revenue for movies and TV show releases using a Siebel CRM application.
- Proposed post migration changes after integration of the Enterprise Data Warehouse Atlas into the Siebel application.
- Coordinated with the team on JAD sessions, defined dependencies, risks and established milestones to be achieved.
- Involved in preparing Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS) based on user requirements.
- Analyzed the current state and designed wokflows for the future state of the application after migration using MS Visio.
- Assisted with test plans, test cases, unit testing and conducted UAT to determine test requirements and pass/fail criteria.
- Presented a Sneak Peek material which analyzed the risks and highlighted the benefits of the new application to users.
- Created the Home Office Training guide for business users in order to walk them through the Siebel application.
IT Business Analyst Intern Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : UML, RAD, RUP, JAD, Analytics Agile, Waterfall, Tableau, Google Charts, Weka.
- Studied and analyzed similar applications and brainstormed with the business team to Gather Effective Requirements for the system along with dashboard development.
- Created Crosstab's to display underlying data based on various graphs and charts created for further data analysis.
- Developed Scatter Plots and Area Maps to show states having most sales vs.
- Complied interactive dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them to Tableau Server which allowed Story Telling behind Sales with Quick Filters for on-demand needed information with just a click of a button.
- Developed and reviewed SQL queries with the use of joins clauses (inner, left, right) in Tableau Desktop to validate static and dynamic data for data validation.
- Quality work resulted in excellent performance evaluations reputation for accuracy and dependability.
- Assisted award winning startups in million dollar business partnerships.
Master Of Science
Business Analyst Internship Resume
Summary : 4 years of total experience in Risk management, Business and Data analysis. Proven expertise in leveraging QC tools, Documenting, decision making and requirements management. Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Business analyst with state government agency for an year taking ownership for multiple projects that dealt with Requirements Gathering, documenting, Testing and system designs.
- Assisted Project Managers to create Project Plan, time/budget constraints and analyzing requirements.
- Experienced in interacting with Stakeholders, User Clients and Developers while meeting the needs and goals of each parts respectively.
- Applied knowledge of SDLC with implementation of agile methodologies.
- Adept at creating forms using adobe Live cycle.
- Lead and participated on teams of internal and external stakeholders to analyze, document, and validate business requirements with system functionality.
- Developed test plans, approaches, test data requirements, test cases, expected and actual test results, validation strategies and problem tracking reports to ensure requirements are fully implemented.
- Used MS Excel to generate reports and create data-entry templates.
Asst. Business Analyst Intern Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a respectable establishment where possible to utilize skills, experience, and education to properly and efficiently carry out the daily duties of the establishment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, C, C++, .NET, IBM SPSS, VBA, SQL, Hadoop, Java, Oracle 11G, SQL server 2012, Tableau, SAS.
- Work with team to document existing and end-state model, reporting requirements and phasing.
- Gather, document and validate the requirements in a format that is useful to the business area experts and the technical team.
- Work with QA and Dev teams to ensure specifications are complete, unambiguous, understood and adequately tested.
- Coordinate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and interviews to converge towards a design acceptable to the customer and feasible for the developers.
- Document use cases, user stories, test plans, test cases, test scripts and test suites which ensure that the software solutions developed and tested are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Interact regularly with development team, database designer, system administrator and the project manager.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT), analyze test results and summarized testing defects in compliance with SDLC procedures.
Masters In Class
QA Business Analyst Intern Resume
Summary : Over 2+ years of IT experience in ETL consulting with extensive ETL, BI, Data Warehousing, Web-based , Client/server, Healthcare domains experience. Extensively tested the Business Objects report by running the SQL queries on the database by reviewing the report requirement documentation.
Skills : SQL, Microsoft Office.
- Converted business requirements into functional requirements, created Functional Requirement Document (FRD), managed and maintained requirements traceability using Visio.
- Prepared Business Workflow models and used agile software development methodology to build new business processes.
- Worked with other Business Analysts, Project Manager and software development team through the life cycle of the Project.
- Conducted and participated in JAD Sessions periodically with various Subject Matter Experts at various phases of the Development Life Cycle to discuss open issues and resolve them.
- Worked with User Interface (UI) team to create report mock ups to ensure that functionalities are captured and presented on the front end as per the BRD's.
- Worked closely with the business team and stakeholders to gather accurate business requirements for the project.
- Re documented and updated the requirement documents with changes.
Associate Business Analyst Intern Resume
Headline : Over 4 years of experience with Progressive Leadership in Sales, Marketing, Business Analysis, Service & IT Support. Recently graduated with a Master's in Business Administration & I'm eagerly seeking an opportunity as a Business Analyst.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Waterfall, Gap Analysis, Java, HTML, Windows, SQL, HP Quality Center, Agile.
- Assisted the Product Manager on tasks related to the maintenance and support of the company's software products and assisted with software testing when needed.
- Created the SharePoint site used by the Product Management department for collaboration on projects and daily operations.
- Assisted other departments as a member of the company SharePoint team in creating a functional SharePoint site collection including a governance model and a style guide.
- Conducted research on various vendors for the acquisition of a new Requirements Management software tool.
- Included organizing demonstrations and collecting feedback from team members.
- Skills Used Organization skills to accurately catalog aspects of each vendor and feedback on those vendors.
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Office tools to create documents used to present data collected.
- Database management for setting up and testing software.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Analyst Intern III Resume
Objective : Expert in reviewing, creating and modifying Business Requirements and Specifications including manual and automated testing, QA methodologies, Documentation, Change & version management.
Skills : MS Excel, MS Word.
- Analyzed, planned and prepared data reports using MS Excel.
- Assisted the team in gathering and analyzing project requirements and document the information found to the department.
- Worked on lookup tables to locate the particular desirable value stored in them using the V Lookup function.
- Tracked and monitored open issues and documented progress reports on a monthly basis.
- Worked closely with the project management team on several projects before and after initiation, prioritize defects, measure and support client service impact.
- Conduct presentations/discussions with users to gather business needs.
- Performed automation of testing procedures leading to decreased human interaction and efforts.
- Developed key functional and technical procedures to automate and optimize functions streamlining critical processes, increasing efficiency by 50%.
Masters In MBA
Business Analyst Intern II Resume
Summary : Enjoy taking on complex product launches, failing business lines & breathing new life into them. Also, enjoy problem solving, setting a clear path forward towards a plan and public speaking.
Skills : Project Management, Product Management, Product Development,.
- Conduct one to one interviews and analyzed the voice of customers to define the product features.
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions to developers & quality analysts, ensuring no communication gaps.
- Document functional requirement specification & use case documents, detailing the scope of development & testing.
- Recommended 3 new markets to enter by conducting market research & analysis on energy trading simulator.
- Created a 6-months project roadmap, budget plan and business proposals for commercial collaborations.
- Analyzed the economic feasibility of six production methods of Nylon 6.
- Assessed location and time-dependent factors, and generated business strategies.
Master Of Engineering
Business Analyst Intern I Resume
Objective : 4 years of total experience in Risk management, Business and Data analysis. Proven expertise in leveraging QC tools, Documenting, decision making and requirements management. Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Marketing.
- Develop and execute manager functions to maximize profitable revenue, increase customer base and identify new business opportunities.
- Analyze sales and marketing statistics to determine sales opportunities and product development needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and independently as well.
- Attend client meetings, executive meetings, and presentations.
- Provide recommendations to the executive board members to imply a business strategy for next year on how to grow in the Colombian market.
- Used Excel and Pivot Tables to manage data sets to produce summarized tables and graphs.
- Used Microsoft PowerPoint to create business presentations.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Analyst Intern Resume
Headline : Over 3+ years of experience in both Business and Quality Analyst profiles.
Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Team Player, Project Planning, Project Coordination, MS Office, Training & Development.
- Writing Request for Proposals, as well as, Resource and Budget plan documents for projects.
- Writing detailed technical and business specifications required to develop a project.
- Develop project plan, scope of work and schedules based on budget and required time frame, including coordinating with outside contractors.
- Communicate and meet with clients to gather requirements.
- Escalate technical and managerial issues at the right time and resolve conflicts.
- Provide business process, analysis support and deliverables.
- Good understanding and experience of creating documents on Adobe Creative Cloud.
MS In Information Systems