Head Bartender Resume
Summary : Professional Head Bartender with an extensive knowledge of spirits and intuitive ability to engage customers of all types. Friendly, open and committed to building a customer base by providing a positive service experience.
Skills : Training Employees, Managing Skills.
- Planned, organized, and controlled the operations of bar.
- Ordered or requisitioned liquors and supplies.
- Arranged bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Mixed ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Took beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
- Checked identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Served food items to customers at the bar.
High School Or Equivalent
Head Bartender/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experience in entering and retrieving data from computer systems; keeping department records, answering calls, combining reports, and maintaining office records. Creative, innovative, and energetic person. I have excellent typing skills and strong public relations and leadership skills. I have good time management skills and I am able to quickly adapt to new environments and new technology.
Skills : Digital Photography, Adobe Photoshop Creative Suites, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Business To Business Sales, Outside Sales, Graphic Design, Marketing, Customer Service, Inside Sales, Sales, Microsoft Office.
- Built an ongoing relationship with Contractors, Dealers, Distributors, and Builders.
- Maintained awareness of current roofing and construction products and programs, sales and marketing, market pricing and trends, product innovations, and competitive product lines that may affect assigned market areas.
- Promoted new products and keeps customers informed of promotions, special offers, and incentive opportunities.
- Established and maintained competitive market pricing through timely and accurate gathering and communication of competitive market information.
- Hired, trained, and scheduled Field Sales Representatives for assigned market areas.
- Communicated daily with Contractors and other Field Sales Representatives on developments impacting the assigned market areas.
- Communicated with customers in a timely manner.
Associates In Graphic Communications
Head Bartender/Bar Manager Resume
Summary : Have lots of customer service experience, been bartender for last 15 yrs but can do anything. Where I work am head bartender(manager like work)just not the title, have been asst manager at conv store, have worked at factories and shop n save.
Skills : POS system, MS Office.
- Worked high volume shifts and consistently exceeded sales expectations.
- Assisted alcohol reps in product development through tastings and advancement courses with the staff.
- Responsible for assisting bar manager in staff scheduling, maintaining inventory, and creating craft cocktail recipes in compliance with corporate standards.
- Excelled at up-selling high-end wine, beer, and specialty cocktails.
- Trained new employees with extensive food and beverage knowledge as well as how to properly execute steps of fine dining service.
- Regulated accuracy of cash transactions and documented cash drawer sales.
- Ensured prompt and courteous customer service.
Bachelor Of The Arts In Arts
Head Bartender/Manager Resume
Objective : Hardworking and ambitious retail, reception, server, bartender, and health provider. Skilled in performing all kinds of healthcare objectives, maintenance, secretary and housekeeping tasks. A good communicator who has demonstrated the ability to deal with varied inquiries in a timely manner. Friendly approach with a keen eye of detail. Thorough understanding of current health and safety guidelines.
Skills : Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Logo Design, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Prepared drinks and took food orders while providing a friendly, inviting atmosphere for guests.
- Maintained adequate bar staffing by working during coworker's absence and hiring a replacement.
- Suggested adding hard cider to bar offerings, thereby retaining gluten-free customers.
- Worked with owner to interview and hire four bartenders/wait staff.
- Aided in evaluating employee performance and making retention decisions.
- Provided an enjoyable experience ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining a friendly positive attitude.
- Worked with contractors and distributors to schedule, order building materials, and coordinate delivery of materials to the customer site.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts In Painting
Kitchen Manager/Head Bartender Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Head Bartender with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft, Multitaking.
- Created a list of signature drinks that increased bar revenue by 30%.
- Served each guest with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude.
- Made engaging connections with guests to create loyalty.
- Maintained full knowledge of bar and menu items and made recommendations.
- Delivered quality food and beverage service to guests in a responsible manner.
- Delivered food and beverage orders within established timeframesMaintained full knowledge of all menu items, contents and preparation methods.
- Prepared mixed drinks; poured wine, beer and nonalcoholic beverages.
GED In General
Head Bartender/Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : Excellent oral and written communication 6+ years of professional, operational/clerical administrative experience Professional Business acumen when dealing with clients, customers or management Great interpersonal communication Consistent work history Available immediately to interview and start.
Skills : Inventory Associate, Cashiering, Great Customer Service, Taleo Hiring Program, Trainer/recruiter, Outlook Program, Windows Word, Excel And Power Point.
- Ensured a high level of product knowledge of all departments.
- Maintained daily log of liquor inventory and created new recipes for the bar menu.
- Managed strict beverage control to minimize waste.
- Prepared drinks as per recipes and SOA guidelines.
- Strategized the menu, storage, and product changes with the Management team.
- Assisted with the development and creation of cocktails, cocktail techniques, cocktail presentations, and offerings.
- Maintained self-knowledge of Verve Wine +Provisions cocktail menus to educate FOH teams and guests.
Head Bartender II Resume
Summary : Experienced Bartender with strong organizational skills and large library of personal drink recipes. Adept at scheduling bartenders for standard shifts and special events, coordinating drink needs with the dining room staff and developing ways to sell more drinks during special events.
Skills : Planning Skills, Coordinating Skills.
- Ensured compliance to all hygiene standards and personal appearance guidelines.
- Prepared reports to present to daily service board regularly.
- Prepared schedule for bar activities as per operations requirement.
- Managed requisition forms and replenished any shortages to stock.
- Participated in bimonthly meetings within the department and resolved all issues.
- Performed all activities in bar opening and closing checklist.
- Coordinated with suppliers to order supplies for the operation team.
Head Bartender I Resume
Objective : Highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant with more than 4 years experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support to 2 senior executives. Administrative Assistant who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale.
Skills : Bilingual, Managing Skills.
- Greeted guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Waited on multiple customers at the bar and throughout the bar area.
- Received beverage orders from wait staff and delivered beverages to guests.
- Maintained full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions.
- Enthusiastically and appealingly described food and drink specials to guests.
- Carefully followed safety and sanitation policies handling food and beverages.
- Poured drinks using standard pour according to specifications.
Certification In Nursing
Head Bartender/Bar Supervisor Resume
Headline : A dedicated and motivated advertising graduate seeking employment with a company where I can use my talents and skills to grow and expand the company. Want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while using the opportunities to advance my experience and knowledge.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Office.
- Hired and trained new bartenders on guest service expectations, safety procedures, proper ABC laws, and lounge protocols.
- Answered customer inquiries and resolved issues promptly.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking and ordering of liquor/beer, and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
- Creating beverage lists, menus, and drink promotions.
- Monitored the intake of alcohol by guests, and prohibiting the sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
- Prepared cocktails and drinks according to ABC standards.
- Ability to work well under pressure amid distractions and interruptions in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelors Of Science In Media Studies
Head Bartender I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated self-starter committed to exceeding expectations in customer care. Adept at conflict resolution and negotiating agreements resulting in satisfied repeat guests. Excel in identifying needs and delivering fast and effective solutions and services. Personable and able to easily establish relationships in high-pressure environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media Marketing.
- Welcomed, acknowledged, and greeted guests at the bar.
- Responsible for cash drawer, making changes, and processing card payments.
- Engaged guests in conversation, shared knowledge of craft beer and the brewing process.
- Maintained cleanliness of bar area, as well as bar glasses and utensils.
- Provided service to bar guests and supplied drinks in a timely manner to all restaurant guests.
- Oversaw training of newly promoted employees and established consistency of every shift.
- Implemented a new bar seating chart to maximize efficiency and guest satisfaction.
Diploma In Graduate
Head Bartender II Resume
Objective : An early graduate from Southern Illinois University with a Bachelors in Art specializing in Music Business and a Minor in Marketing. An incredibly creative, self-motivated, and hard-working individual who thrives in the fast-paced business world. Experienced in playing the flute in ensembles and symphonies for over 10 years. Main ambition to transition me into the real world working in promotions, marketing, and management.
Skills : Multitasking, Managing Skills.
- Increased customer attendance at the bar by providing fast and friendly service.
- Informed patrons of restaurant specialties and specials.
- Assisted guests with placing orders in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Communicated with customers regarding orders, comments, and complaints.
- Skillfully anticipated and addressed guests' service needs.
- Consistently adhered to quality expectations and standards.
- Protected the business by confirming the legal drinking age and discontinuing service to intoxicated guests.
High School Diploma In Leadership
Head Bartender Resume
Headline : Acquisition of a permanent, employee-friendly, full-time job. The job would be challenging, rewarding, and appreciated. An entry-level position would be acceptable with the opportunity for additional training and educational incentives.
Skills : Microsoft office, Time management, Minitab, Quickbooks.
- Ensured that guest satisfaction is excellent.
- Understood licensing regulations, including weights and measurements, underage drinking, drinking up time.
- Maintained the profitability of the bar operation according to set budgets.
- Ensured that table service is maintained at all times.
- Maintained the presentation and cleanliness of the bar area.
- Accounted for all glassware and bar accessories and ensure that the bar area is in complete working order.
- Ensured sufficient supplies of beverages were stocked at all times.
Bachelor Degree In Business Management