Software Engineer Intern Resume
Objective : Software Engineer with 4 years of Experience in Software Development, Linux Network Stack, Custom Protocols, IoT, WLAN driver, and to justify and leverage skills in Networks/Systems technology to scale up new heights of professional competence.
Skills : Operating System, Database Management, Machine Learning, Gesture Recognition.
- Worked for Veritas Technologies as a Software Engineer on NetBackup Software.
- Worked as an individual contributor in an Agile scrum team responsible for enterprise scale product supporting distributed architecture.
- Participated in sprint demonstrations with executive and customer stakeholders.
- Developed automated regressions tests in Perl to test the NetBackup Software.
- Provided inputs during design; during execution refactor/ develop new code, and written unit/system/integration tests.
- Developed software for usability, scale, performance, reliability, manageability, automation and supportability.
- Worked with a global team and collaborated with peers in India and China Development Center.
- Facilitated technical decisions; incorporated feedback and emergent patterns to ensure technical cohesion in product architecture.
M.S. In Computer Science
Embedded Software Engineer Intern Resume
Objective : Able to build stable toy building satisfied me a lot. As a graduate ready to become professional, stable, scalable and high standard software system is what I'm passionate about.
- Research, design, and implementation of new product features for a real-time systems monitoring software, mainly in C/C++, but flexible to include various languages and frameworks necessary.
- Designed and implemented a C++ program based on an extensive 70-page Excel workbook for simulating power models of platform components.
- Involved decoding Visual Basic code across multiple spreadsheets, and cleaning and converting data into a SQLite database.
- Created a Java GUI using JNI to interface with C++ API.
- Planned, designed, and implemented a website GUI extension to system monitoring software, collaborating with teammates.
- Designed and implemented a prototype power monitoring utility for CPU processes in C++, compatible for running on Windows and Linux through use of Windows Performance Counters and Linux utilities.
- Served as QA tester for all related projects, including maintenance of test servers.
Software Engineer Internship Resume
Headline : Writing and testing code, helping to develop software system solutions, and updating their knowledge by using the latest development tools.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Developmental Life Cycle (SDLC) in agile blended team environment.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using JSP, Spring frameworks for Web Applications.
- Developed Dashboard UI components in Angular JS Designed custom directives and save time with easily reusable components using Angular JS.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Used CVS for version control and Atlassian Jira for bug fixing.
- Developed Automation Scripts in Selenium for Functional testing.
Junior Software Engineer Intern Resume
Objective : Implementing and maintaining an effective testing process for various projects. Also working on the development and automated testing of independent iOS projects as a side project of my own. Prior to that, I worked as a software tester for Creative Consultants LLC, where I worked with GPUs to analyze and record their performance benchmarks.
Skills : Testing, Software Engineering, Software Development, Selenium, JIRA, Scripting, Agile Development, Test Management, Python, Java, Bug Tracking.
- Worked with a team of software developers responsible for designing and testing the company's flight display product.
- Part of the software team for the KSN 770 effort in partnership with Honeywell.
- Software verification execution for the new Connected Panel technology.
- Software design description documents development and software verification development/execution for the Evolution Synthetic Vision (ESV).
- Part of the software team for the DO-178B effort for the Level B certification of the company's primary flight display for general aviation aircraft.
- Software design description documents development for the Level B certification and added features in new releases.
- Software verification development and execution for the Level B certification and added features in new releases, using code coverage analysis, unit testing, integration testing and CSCI testing.
- Developed scripts to speed up the process of completing various tasks.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Software Engineer Intern Resume
Summary : Seeking full-time opportunity in the field of Computer Science, aspire to be a significant member of a value driven company where I will able to put my engineering skills and technical knowledge to practical use.
- Responsible for several major changes in the game.
- Responsible for developing secure PHP connections to the SQL database.
- Created and edited different database tables to store player information.
- Demonstrated fast adaptation to the new environment (learning new technologies, programming languages, the structure of the game).
Software Engineer Intern II Resume
Skills : Java, Python, Machine Learning, Matlab, Big Data Analytics.
- Designed and developed the UI of the VPN solution in an Android Application adhering to the design language of the security suite offered with the black phone.
- Customized the UI to fit various Android phones including BlackPhone 1 and 2, Nexus 5 and Nexus 6.
- Created the application's middleware for message passing among Silent Circle servers using JSON.
- Tested on the application's authenticators, data counters and message passing capabilities on a Test Server in the back-end using Apache and handling the JSON requests.
- Implemented in-app purchases and connected them with the Silent Circle's billing servers Worked with Products, Security and R&D teams to possibly fit the VPN solution for its Enterprise user base.
- Expanded and improved on the internal code base of the company on various Android applications using Atlassian's BitBucket and documentation.
- Tasked to implement an IoT messaging system for direct communication for its User and Enterprise base by building C++ libraries and protocols.
Master's In Computer Science
Sr. Software Engineer Intern Resume
Summary : Over 4 Years of experience in implementing projects in Java, C++, Ruby on Rails and Database systems combining academic and industrial career. Business Functional experience through starting up a new company, managing projects, implementing classes and database schema, analysing and validating requirements. Designing and implementing test suites using JUnit, specification based and functional black box testing.
- Studied the impact of routing table recalculations on application performance in the InfiniBand network.
- Used Python and OFED tools such as IBSim, IBMgtSim, RunSimTest to simulate link failures and compute subnet recovery times.
- Developed parallel version using MPI that achieved up to 13x speedup per frame through domain decomposition.
- Hands-on parallel computing experience in a team.
- Minimal OS Implemented a 16bit x86 Operating System kernel from scratch in C.
- Minimal OS featured system calls, program execution, multilayer file-system, a command-line shell, multiprogramming, interrupt handling, and IPC.
- Hands-on operating systems project experience which is developed and tested on Amazon EC2 service.
Master Of Engineering
Software Engineer Intern/Technician Resume
Summary : Software Engineer student with expert problem solving skills and commendable knowledge in all aspects of the software development life cycle, including requirement analysis, design, development, and production support.
Skills : Object-Oriented Programming, C, PHP, Algorithm Designing, Web Design.
- Followed Agile Software Development Lifecycle, sprints of 2 weeks each adding 2/3 stories each sprint.
- Worked on all phases of Agile such as sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, grooming, sprint review, etc.
- Test Driven Software development, maintenance and code modification, resolved bugs in defect free first release of Hadoop AI.
- Reduced Gradle build time in half using concurrent methods and Mockito.
- Performed automation testing/ debugging using JUnit.
- Automated continuous integration testing to attain over 80% coverage.
- Configured and maintained development-environment of Hadoop clusters and backend databases.
Master Of Science
Assistant Software Engineer Intern Resume
Summary : Self-motivated creative professional Software Engineer seeking a full-time position with challenging projects on the edge of technology. Fast learner, enjoys finding simple solutions to complicated problems, with strong analytical skills, well-organized and a good team player with ability to form excellent working relationships.
- Wrote Windows batch file scripts for clients to provide an error management system and program functionality checks.
- Created a GUI based on MFC C++ in Visual Studio for modifying XML-based MediaLooks config.
- files to allow the client to easily utilize back-end software without having to fully understand the software architecture, providing a high-level extraction.
- Implemented TCP/IP Socket Communication protocols between front-end/back-end software for multi-program interfacing.
- Modified and compiled a Dynamic-Link Library for implementation of common in-house database system functions with a specialized focus on commands for database management in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Used TortoiseSVN subversion control for applying updates and maintaining large code frameworks.
- Worked with clients to modify an existing architecture to allow for scheduled playback of commercial spots on live TV feeds.
- Deployed the Hudson/Jenkins continuous integration system software application to gain a better sense of software development progress and the code quality of projects throughout the development life cycle.
Software Engineer Intern Resume
Summary : Having 3+ years of professional experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Web based applications using various technologies and object oriented concepts. Hands on experience in using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Responsibilities: Involved in Requirement study, Analysis and Design.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET GUI for user interface with various Server Controls (textbox, labels, data grid, data list, validations controls).
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of user interface design.
- Created User input validation for new & existing users.
- Used data grid sorting and paging features for Item and Service List.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data.
- Used grid views for displaying and modifying the data from the database.