Game Designer Resume
Headline : Learned and use it to allow to work within larger studios to gain a stronger base of understanding internal operations of larger projects and systems.
Skills : Unreal Engine, Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed and documented gameplay mechanics for free to play mobile games.
- Wireframed UI/UX layout concepts for mobile devices with Photoshop and Balsamiq.
- Conducted usability tests throughout the development cycle.
- Managed and adjusted game balancing spreadsheets based on post-launch metrics feedback.
- Collaborated with the art team to design and implement new game content for App updates.
- Created feature brief documents with the product manager for each development sprint.
- Devised and implemented comparison metrics for evaluating the power balance.
Bachelor Of Science
Game Designer/Executive Resume
Headline : Enjoy working on all aspects of the game design process. From concept to marketing and everything in between, skilled graphics artist and animator as well as a competent programmer and level designer.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative.
- Started super smash bro.we apply our own character and stages.
- Worked on mine craft mods and so far have done everything from adding new mobs and changing Steve's player skin to adding new materials.
- Released Skills Used From teamwork and leading to patience and persistence.
- Created 2D and 3D animated symbols and other assets for slot machine games.
- Designed, documented, implemented, and tested physics materials.
- Aided in the design of tools & systems Accomplishments.
- Designed and scripted many versatile interactions. Raised and ride dragons of various types.
Game Designer/Representative Resume
Summary : Obtained Employment in the field of computer science. Game designers have duties like designing characters, levels, puzzles, art and animation.
Skills : In Design, Technical Skills.
- Designed and built multiplayer levels Unannounced Title.
- Designed a character navigation system to traverse organic terrain with the focus on vertical ascension.
- Designed a character flying system for world traversing and boss battles.
- Action Scripted the majority of the singleplayer gameplay cameras.
- Worked closely with the level designers to capture all gameplay components.
- Designed a camera system to enhance combat actions.
- Refined vehicle destruction specs, tuned driving physics for all vehicles, designed improvements to a police chase.
- Designed refinements to the existing camera system.
Game Designer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced game designer with a passion for concepting, developing, and shipping immersive and engaging game content and narratives that increase player retention and monetization.
Skills : Adobe Suite, Graphic Design.
- Integrated features and assets into Unity for gameplay functionality.
- Created interesting storytelling aims with FSMs on trigger volumes using PlayMaker.
- Created cinematic and gameplay camera setups, encounters, enemy types, and writing system documentation.
- Experienced with importing assets, maps, environments to Unity and Unreal 4) Zbrush o Sculpting, texturing, map creation experience.
- Detailed game documents on multiple systems.
- Experienced with charting out systems using Excel, creating a visual representation and understanding of in-game systems for engineers, producers, etc.
- Projects Designed and published strategy card game.
Game Design Art
Game Designer/Technician Resume
Headline : Experience in the interactive games industry where designed, developed and tested games, websites and social media apps on multiple platforms and browsers.
Skills : Game Design, Level Design, Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for designing and building gameplay for an episodic first-person shooter.
- Created, maintained and updated bug lists for multiple apps, games and web sites.
- Scriptwriter, Copywrite, and edited for all projects as needed.
- Devised game mechanics and mission objectives within the bounds of each level's specific story.
- Defined a list of weapons and weapon accessories and exactly how each would affect gameplay and balance against one another.
- Ensured that weapons functioned and animated realistically and that each was only compatible with the appropriate accessories.
- Populated game levels with completed art assets and built game logic including event triggers and mission goals.
Game Designer/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Hardworking, friendly, and reliable individual seeking work in a warehouse or general labor environment.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Game Design.
- Developed UI/UX wireframes for interactive systems and mechanics.
- Established Agile practices in a team environment.
- Rapidly prototyped game mechanics and documented designs.
- Coordinated and managed all company Quality Assurance activities.
- Assisted CEO with business development material to a large clientele.
- Helped close pre-money Series A round.
- Designed, scripted, and balanced player-controlled characters, weapons, enemies, and other AI.
Master Of Arts
Lead Game Designer Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as an Digital Artist. Excellent people skills with a value in teamwork, excited to work in a creative and passionate team.
Skills : Photoshop, Unity, Spriter Animation.
- Controlled platform while deflecting threats on either side.
- Explored a dynamically-generated universe that creates a unique ambient sound experience.
- Designed and self-published Above Clouds using Unreal Development Kit and Asteroid Threat using GameSalad.
- Both were published on iTunes App Store.
- Designed all visual elements for video bingo games including character and environment design.
- Designed media for advertisements and promotions.
- Created simple animations and cutscenes as part of the game experience.
Asst. Game Designer Resume
Objective : To work in the design field creating original and compelling illustrations and designs. To continually improve artistic capacities.
Skills : Game Mechanics, Systems Design, Game Design,.
- Created game design documents. Balanced systems for existing as well as new IPs.
- Created level design documents for all level-based games.
- Concept designed and quick prototype of new game mechanics in Unity.
- Created Game Pitch Concepts for investors and clients.
- Analyzed live game data to constantly improve the player experience.
- Worked around F2P and Freemium monetization models.
- Improved monetization and retention of live games through difficulty tuning and hypothesis testing -
Associate Game Designer Resume
Objective : Create all art assets for games development. Depending on their career duties, they may also be responsible for project management tasks
Skills : Leadership, Management, Game Scripting Level.
- Dialog designed, creation, and implementation.
- Combated scenario creation and implementation.
- Tasked distribution and supervision for assigned areas.
- Created Worldbuilding using proprietary 3D tile-based World Editor.
- Collaborated with artists, producers, programmers as well as various levels of management.
- Designed and built levels o Helped design mechanics Extensive work in Unity.
- Designed a gamification framework for clients that best suit their business goals.
Game Designer Resume
Headline : Seeking to become more familiar with the industry. Although area of knowledge and training is in design and 3D modeling.
Skills : Game Design, Level Design, Creative Writing.
- Collaborated daily with a highly creative, cross-disciplinary team of artistic and technical professionals.
- Utilized 3D Studio Max and proprietary scripting tools to develop levels.
- Conducted testing and optimization of levels for memory, frame-rate and quality.
- Authored and updated game, level and scripting documentation.
- Drafted mission descriptions, objectives and dialogue.
- Scripted complex gameplay scenarios, interactive cinematics and AI behaviors.
- Maintained database tracking game design feedback and bugs.