Assistant Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Aggressively seeking a position within Management, Training, or Operations.
Skills : Exceptionally Skilled In Management, Staffing, Organizational Process, Recruiting, Training, and Conflict Management.
- Directly supervised 10 personnel to include rating mentoring and counseling resolving conflicts and negotiating with junior and senior level staffs.
- Responsible for development, operation, and management of all projects/programs.
- Established goals, objectives, and priorities and develop plans and programs to accomplish these projects through effective and efficient business practices.
- Defined and approved work tasks and deliverables managed and controlled task cost and conducted project task reviews.
- Determined and allocated the level and mixture of resources needed for the projects.
- Provided scheduled work, solved problems, and served as one of the points of contact within the organization and all contracted workers to ensure compliance and process consistency was delivered.
- Developed implementation plans for administrative, managerial, and logistical requirements.
- Provided comprehensive management of personnel resources, deductive reasoning, near vision, problem sensitivity, quality control analysis, identifying objectives, actions, and events for personnel and families.
- Supervised, led, and performed various human capital management functions and military personnel services in the areas of strength reporting, personnel asset inventory, personnel processing, transactions services, military reassignments, in/out processing, promotion programs management and performance appraisals.
- Analyzed and edited policies, procedures, evaluations, awards, and reports on a daily basis.
Assistant Project Manager (Technical) Resume
Headline : Experienced, well organized and motivated project manager with exceptional prioritization and strong attention to detail seeking to apply her ability to direct complex projects from conception to fully operational status; while expecting to add value as a goal-oriented individual with strong leadership and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Inventory Management, Public Speaking, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Management, Manufacturing, Computer, Apple, Data Entry, and 10 Key.
- Managing, coordinating and administering projects through all phases of construction.
- Ensuring project completion is within budget, schedule and in conformance with specifications.
- Assisting with selling, marketing, take-offs, estimating, scheduling and cost controls.
- Procurement of subcontractors, vendors, labor, and materials as necessary to achieve project goals: budget, schedule, and quality.
- Preparing and monitoring the process for approved and rejected submittals required on each project in an expeditious manner.
- Fostering effective and positive business relationships with all parties throughout project phases.
- Collecting cost impacts from all subcontractors per each revision received.
- Timely process client and subcontractor change requests and change orders.
- Assisting with permit filings, logistics, and communication with clients, subcontractors and manpower requests.
- Discussing weekly with project team critical items prior to project managers, subcontractor/client meeting.
Reliability Engineer/Assistant Project Manager Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Self-motivated Assistant Project Manager, overseeing multiple projects simultaneously. Experienced in all phases of Accounts Payable/Receivable.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Word Perfect, Spreadsheet, Excel, Java, C, Minitab, Matlab, Maple, Microsoft Office Programs, Creo Parametric, Sketchup, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, and Welding.
- Scope of position manages all aspects of project management for a small project.
- Essential functions of position basic working knowledge of the civil, architectural, mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to effectively use a variety of estimating, scheduling and reporting software tools.
- The ability to effectively communicate with management, subcontractors, customers, and peer group.
- Ability to travel to different job sites within a designated geographical area.
- Analyzing reports and use personal influence to create priorities that prevent delays to critical activities within the project; work with subject matter experts to create, review and process shop drawings
- Participating in manage activities that are related to project closeout to ensure timely completion; assist with the evaluation of projects for constructability and value-engineer cost savings; participate in life-long learning opportunities and professional development.
Assistant Project Manager II Resume
Headline : Over 5+ years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Worked as a research assistant on the Controls project to test and develop advanced battery systems in vehicles.
Skills : Java, C, Minitab, Matlab, Maple, Microsoft Office Programs, Creo Parametric, Sketchup, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, and Welding.
- Supporting PMs with CAA and IAR creation/formulation as needed.
- Preparing and distributing weekly timing reports required for projects for the region and managing supplied parts that need to be popped.
- Coordinating regional (PMC) project management monthly communication meeting and distribution of minutes of the meeting.
- Being accountable for standardizing reporting formats and statistical analysis methodologies ensure accuracy in the red project and launch reporting through.
- Maintaining and developing a regional project portal and associated google documents or tracking files.
- Working with R&D to coordinate the engineering changes and applied them in sap that helps in maintaining inventory and doing the reception.
- Working with purchasing on purchased order and scheduling agreement for correction and updates and maintain them.
- Supporting project teams in open vim's coordination and support as needed.
- Maintaining and forecast the timing of current and upcoming projects according to clean milestones.
Assistant Project Manager I Resume
Objective : One year of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Seeking to obtain a position in the system development team where I can utilize my skill sets, expertise and add value to the organization. Results-oriented, the detail-focused and intuitive professional with a wide range of experience in managing large-scale projects. Skilled at creating test plans, managing business and operation processes, particularly related to the input and use of data in numerous information systems. Highly enthusiastic and a team-player at conducting analysis on organizational data and translates into informative and relevant reports for team member and management.
Skills : Targeted Leadership Certification, Supervisory Leadership Certifications, Interaction, and Feedback Training, Biological Safety Cabinet Training, and Blood Borne Pathogen Training.
- Assist the project manager with the overall plan for the construction of the project and in the development of cost estimates.
- Understand the project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports, manage risks, dependencies and issues.
- Work with a team of software developers and domain experts to design and develop web and android applications.
- Perform software development activities including requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing, and integration.
- Carry out test plans on the basis of SDLC (iterative, agile/scrum) and keeping up with the new technology.
- Coordinate with tech competitions in the country and register the team for a good competition.
- Assist the project manager in interfacing with clients, & project personnel in order to ensure the accurate & timely completion of project objectives.
- Clarified requirements, business needs & project objectives, via client meetings.
Intern To Assistant Project Manager Resume
Summary : One year of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Forward-thinking professional, familiar with all civil engineering cycles including design, execution, and supervision, commercial and contractual aspects of construction projects. Very flexible and a strong team player with outstanding communication and client service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Autocad, Negotiation, Coordination, Time Management, Strong Communication, Team Player, Critical Thinking, Personnel Management, and Decision Making.
- Serving to clients like e-on technologies, British petroleum, shell, royal hacking DHV, etc., C & M Engineering has been part of the most important projects in the region.
- Managed and supervised the subcontractors' activities and ensured timely submission of all project deliverables according to the project's quality standards.
- Assisted the project manager throughout all project phases with scheduling, negotiations with subcontractors, change orders and bid evaluations.
- Conducted weekly client meetings, prepared/distributed notes of the meeting and successfully coordinated the interface between the client, the subcontractors, and the company.
- Organized, tracked and maintained project-related files, drawings, and correspondence complying with the quality assurance procedures.
- Compiled and issued project progress reports to the client on weekly and monthly basis.
- Created a training document for new assistant project managers and project managers to help ease the onboarding process.
- Conducted user acceptance testing of system prior to training and implementation.
- Coordinated with outside organizations and internal departments to implement and provide training on new project management tool being assigned as a "super user" for the critical facilities department.
- Personally scheduled, coordinated and lead training for entire critical facilities project management team, including technical and non-technical topics biweekly.
Assistant Project Manager (Consultant) Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Supervision experience with a proven history of working through people to achieve objectives, by effective decision making and coordination of available resources. I am currently working towards a degree in Business Supervision/Management. I have acquired the soft skills and management knowledge that continue to assist me in my evolving career.
Skills : Project Management, Typing 55 WPM, Microsoft Excel, Strong Interpersonal, & Organizational, Microsoft Project, Cross-functional Team, Leadership, Microsoft Word, Excellent Written & Oral Communication, Microsoft Outlook, Attention To Quality, Accuracy, & Detail Adobe Acrobat Pro Analytical, Critical, and Creative Problem Solving.
- Central contact to manage and support projects initiated by sponsors and stakeholders by utilizing agile methodologies.
- Analyzing the scope of work in Microsoft project from cross-functional teams to create a realistic performance measurement baseline.
- Organizing and leading daily and weekly stand up meetings to facilitate conflict resolution, unblock user stories, and report on project performance.
- Collaborating with product managers and engineers to ensure internal and external partner api's function properly.
- Localization lead for all client and cloud products of intel education study.
- Creating content packages for testing of localized client and cloud study products.
- Managing relationships with publisher partners regarding content delivery options and/or content related issues.
- Providing executes administrative support to the operations manager, construction manager and estimating department.
- Successfully negotiated with subcontractors to reduce the cost by 15% of the estimated value.
- Identifying funding sources and procuring government subsidies, tax credit financing, and construction loans.
Assistant Project Manager II Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Oil & gas field project experience with a background in heavy equipment maintenance. A veteran of the USAF.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Administrative Support, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, ViewPoint, Heavy Job, Blueprint Reading, Autocad, Acrobat, Project Management, Account Management, Billing, Customer Service, and Documentation.
- Instrumental in the design, construction and turn over/startup of an air separation unit.
- Troubleshooting and repair of valves, instrumentation, positioners, and equipment.
- Creating and maintained project line/tie-in/instrumentation/equipment lists.
- Notable accomplishments while engineering and constructing the air separation unit the p&id's were in poor format and unusable.
- Using AutoCAD I revamped the existing drawings and created new drawings for an expansion unit that was being installed as well.
- Consolidating all p&id s into one professional set that complied with ISA standards and dramatically increased productivity, review and future project implementation.
- Creating necessary documents for the apprentice program; as well as, tracked hours to comply with the program requirements.
- Processing minor work letters and no work letters to the fire marshal process all field timesheets.
- Providing executive administrative support to the vice president and estimators originated aia documents; including but not limited to, prequalification statements, request for information and request for proposals.
Assistant Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Administrative professional with over (3) years of experience in eliciting and analyzing information obtained through dialogue and written records as an Assistant Project Manager. Successful in planning and managing numerous projects with high regards in meeting scheduled deadlines. Effective leader with impeccable ethics and integrity and outstanding customer service experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Graphics Applications, EScan-It, Lotus Notes, XP Systems, Equifax Export/ Experian Credit Reports. Platforms: Windows, Ios, Unix. Security System Applications: Electronic Questionnaires For Investigations Processing, Personnel Investigative Processing System, Eagle Eye, JSTARS System, and Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System.
- Extensive involvement in supporting the project management department through planning, organizing, and managing multiple projects.
- Providing consultative services to clients on project designs and layouts, financial arrangements, and innovative project management opportunities.
- The consultation allows clients to make sensible project requests and changes per their deadline which lessens the probability of overdue project completion dates.
- Providing excellent customer service to both prospective and current clientele, processing bids, analyzing floor plans, and preparing quotes.
- Interaction enhances client relations and adds predictability to the process which has led to increased customer loyalty & satisfaction.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
Assistant Project Manager/Estimator Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager. Seeking to join an engineering team and expand my project management skills while moving forward to obtaining my Professional Engineering license.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Asbestos Inspector, Heavy Bid, ViewPoint, Heavy Job, Blueprint Reading, Autocad, Acrobat, Project Management, Account Management, Billing, Customer Service, Documentation, Data Entry, Excel, Fax, Filing, Forecasting, Budgeting, Editing, Employee Relations, Hiring, Inventory Management, Knowledge Management, Legal Research, Leadership Development, Management, Marketing, Medical Terminology, Negotiation, Networking, Notary Public, New Business Development, Office Management, Operations Management, Operations, Organizational Development, Project Management, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Risk Management, Receptionist, Relationship Management, Sharepoint, Training, Typing, and Team Building.
- Project manager for archer park (190 rental apartment units, 74 for-sale townhomes, new construction).
- Project lead for Sheridan station (327 units, new construction) and fairway park (406 units, substantial rehab).
- Managing the construction and design process and approving any changes in scope, cost, and construction timeline.
- Securing building, public space, and utility permits required and addressing any potential changes to ensure district government compliance.
- Reviewing and supervising monthly draw requirements and ensuring accounting accuracy and compliance with lenders and other funding sources.
- Pro forma analysis and review/approval of sources & uses of funds in pre-development, design, and construction phases.
- Preparing and submitting budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Conferring with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Scheduling the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Following company safety and quality assurance programs for all design and construction services.