Community Service Officer Resume
Headline : Over 5 years of customer service experience, and cleaned professionally for a few months. Work with the public, frequently in the community and interacting with people. Enjoy guard work, cleaning, cooking, and many other types of work.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Field, Crime Scene, Public, Abuse Counselor.
- Performed a variety of routine technical, administrative work in support of law enforcement.
- Performed either front desk or patrol duties on shift.
- Operated a motor vehicle to assist in carrying out the business of the department and the university.
- Fingerprinted citizens and employees of the City and accurately recorded for non-criminal purposes.
- Assisted certified patrol officers in performing accident scene traffic and special events control.
- Assisted officers in requesting and ensuring vehicle tows were completed at accident scenes and other arrest situations when a vehicle was involved.
- Investigated private property non-injury accidents; documented witness and victim statements.
BA In Psychology
Sr. Community Service Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position where advancement opportunities exist for a dedicated hardworking employee, Community Services Officer, performs a wide variety of nonhazardous police and law enforcement duties, including tele-service, staffing of the department complaint desk, and responding to Patrol-based calls for service.
Skills : High stress, Environment, Proficient in the use of Windows desktops.
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Called police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Answered alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Circulated among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Patroled industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Escorted or drived motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
- Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
Jr. Community Service Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a job that allows to use the knowledge that obtained from past experiences and apply them to provide safety to the public and great service to the client.
Skills : Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Bilingual, First Aid/CPR/AED, Self Defense Training, Inventory Control, Data Entry.
- Conducted extensive and thorough criminal investigations.
- Collected, analyzed, preserved physical evidence at crime scenes, took crime scene photographs, interviewed and interrogated victims, witnesses, and suspects using certified Behavioral Analysis Training Institute (BATI) methods.
- Trained staff and peers in proper crime scene preservation techniques.
- Made arrests and issued various citations.
- Prepared reports on arrests and property impounded.
- Intervened in private or public disputes to protect the public and maintain order.
- Appeared in court to give sworn testimony as the arresting officer and primary investigator.
Lead Community Service Officer Resume
Headline : Over 10 years in Customer Service, and Receptionist. Skilled in performing general filing duties, sorting and filing materials, correspondence, records, business forms or other materials according to an alpha, numeric, date, subject or color-coded system.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Access, Windows, ACTxcel,.
- Patroled city housing projects and community parks to prevent crimes and quell disturbances, and maintain security.
- Confered with individuals involved in disturbances to determine cause and course of action to take.
- Ensured the safety of all Homeowners, staff, employees, and guest.
- Responded to emergency calls in a timely manner.
- Patroled the community and foot patrol the lake, pathways, pools and tennis courts.
- Performed law enforcement and crime prevention work; controlled traffic and investigated vehicle accidents.
- Enforced state and local traffic regulations, laws and ordinances; performed other related work as assigned or required.
Community Service Officer I Resume
Summary : Community Service Officer with over half a decade of fraud investigative experience looking for an opportunity to apply exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills to a employer with exceptional core values.
Skills : Security, Phlebotomy.
- Received general supervision from an assigned supervisor at the Police station.
- Performed a variety of routine civilian field and office law enforcement duties in support of sworn personnel.
- Provided general administrative and clerical duties in support of Police Department activities and programs, and providing information to the general public.
- Completed routine crime reports through field interviews as well as over the phone or internet.
- Participated in the collection, processing and storage of evidence.
- Responded to violations of parking ordinances and issue citations as necessary.
- Worked with the Police Department to serve the community.
B.S. In Psychology
Community Service Officer II Resume
Summary : Utilizing excellent communication skills and passion for the automobile industry, believe will make an outstanding asset to the sales team.
Skills : Computer Operation And Repair.
- Prepared a written report for all Maintenance and Landscape issues and submit them to those Departments for repair.
- Conducted a vehicle maintenance check and equipment check prior to starting shift.
- Delivered various documents to Board Members and Committee Members.
- Known and enforced the Rules and Regulations and issue citations when necessary.
- Attended the Highland Police Briefing once a week to maintain a good working relationship and to exchange information on criminal activity in the area.
- Able to interface with the residents of the Community in such a manner as to convey a non-threatening approach to all issues.
- Able to provide high level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization.
Community Service Officer III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position to extend knowledge and skills with a current medical and governmental background in radiologic imaging and the police department.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Open Office, Customer Service Skills.
- Coordinates the distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Reviews incoming correspondence, assembles material for use by supervisor.
- Composes, types and distributes meeting notes, correspondence, and reports which may include accounting statements for supervisors and department heads signature.
- Responsible for tracking complaints and assigning to the proper personnel for handling.
- Answers the District Commander's phone along with regular phones.
- Responsible for compiling agendas and schedules for meeting, making appointments and maintaining the District Commander's calendar.
- Types memos, letters, articles, manuals, and minutes of staff meetings, conferences and other official functions, if needed.
Community Service Officer/Director Resume
Summary : Currently seeking a position within your organization where can utilize past work experiences to assist in the growth of your company and to help others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Performs prisoner intake procedures, including risk screening, photography, fingerprinting and entering information into computer.
- Logs and controls prisoner movement within the jail.
- Conducts routine safety checks of prisoners in cells, paying special attention to high-risk or suicidal prisoners.
- Provides security of prisoners during interviews and monitor prisoner phone use at "book-in" and after arraignments.
- Prepares and forwards affidavits for warrant (including copies of arrest report) to the court of jurisdiction.
- Answers phone calls and citizens inquire in the jail lobby.
- Interviews complainants and obtain written statements to complete computerized criminal offense reports.
License In Government
Community Service Officer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Customer service oriented individual. Strengths include the ability to learn quickly and multitask between various responsibilities. Detail oriented with strong interpersonal organization skills.
Skills : 10-Key, Typing, Office Machines, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Phones, Report Writing, Microsoft Excel.
- Investigated and wrote up traffic accidents, burglaries, misdemeanor crimes.
- Directed and maintained traffic control for accidents and major crimes.
- Investigated crime scenes, lifted fingerprints, collected and booked evidence into property.
- Issued parking tickets and towed illegally parked vehicles.
- Took pictures of injuries from animal bites, child abuse, domestic violence, assault and battery and death by suicide or natural causes.
- Assisted police officers with female prisoners or detainees with searches of their person.
- Wrote reports and responds to accidents and incidents.
- Patrolled village of Niles and assists police officers.
N/A In Liberal Arts
Asst. Community Service Officer Resume
Objective : Community Service Officer is responsible for creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive community for all. This includes education, advocacy, and outreach efforts. The Community Service Officer is also responsible for developing a core team of volunteers that will be available to assist the organization in meeting its community goals.
Skills : Trouble shoot and Repaired production machines as well as balanced rollers and chemical.
- Assisted patrol officers in non-enforcement activities.
- Worked effectively with people from diverse, cultural, economic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Responded to student and University employees' requests for service.
- Maintained police vehicles and equipment as assigned.
- Picked up and delivered correspondence for the department and University organizations.
- Identified and reported criminal activities occurring on University property.
- Assisted students in identifying crime prevention techniques.