Proposal Specialist Resume
Summary : A Proposal Specialist position with a progressive company that offers opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Skills : Verbal And Written Communication.
- Researched various government sites, as well as Federal Business Opportunities and Federal Sources.
- Made contact with contracting officers on various procurements (Early Stages, Pre-RFP, RFP Released.) Execute FOIA request letters of previous contract awards.
- Responsible for directing all phases of contract management and administration from proposal development and preparation to delivery.
- Guided proposal teams in planning, development and implementation, creating time lines and responsibilities.
- Provided detailed compliance matrices, storyboard worksheets, assignments and due dates.
- Created templates and write proposal responses.
- Responsible for Capture Management on all quick bids, as well as write the proposal in its entirety.
- Created graphics and charts that creatively comply with RFP/RFQ/RFI instructions.
BS In Marketing
Sr. Proposal Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 25 years of progressive program and business development support experience. Results-oriented and detail-driven professional. Specific areas of expertise include proposal management skills, and business development support. Extensive experience working with business development teams, subject matter experts, contracts managers, senior leadership, and other impacted stakeholders.
Skills : SharePoint, CRM Visible, Thread Microsoft Office Suite.
- Directs all proposal response activities by applying a strategic approach to leading proposal development efforts that include driving the winning strategy and conducting competitive analyses in a collaborative environment with capture managers, subject matter experts, and senior leadership team.
- Requests for Quotation (RFQs) and Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Manages proposal process by building schedules, building compliance matrices, tracking author inputs, scheduling and managing reviews.
- Coordinates proposals using a defined but flexible process.
- Coordinates company resources to support the development of proposals to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates with Capture Manager and Contracts Manager on each proposal effort with respect to customer knowledge and contractual requirements; analyzing customers, competitors, and internal capabilities.
- Leads proposal team meetings, such as kick-off meetings, strategy sessions, pink teams, red teams, gold teams, and other reviews as necessary using conferencing and electronic meeting collateral tools.
- Guides proposal team in developing input that reflects a clear, concise message incorporating win themes and strategy.
Jr. Proposal Specialist Resume
Summary : To further career with a Proposal Specialist
position that will utilize analytical, organizational and managerial experience.
Skills : Account Management, Executive Support, Executive Management.
- Responsible for managing global responses in direct response to customer requirements as presented by customers in requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs) and requests for quotations (RFQs).
- Manages RFP database which contains all information from all bids submitted to FedEx Trade Networks including revenues, volumes, timelines, etc.
- Provides metrics and analytical reports for all RFP data on a regular basis to executive management Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio Receive customer RFPs, distribute globally to product directors, finance and legal for review to determine FedEx Trade Networks' participation (go/ no-go) in opportunities.
- Tracks the status of RFPs submitted to product directors for go/no-go decisions to help ensure timely feedback and determination.
- Collaborates with multiple departments and entities within FedEx Trade Networks including legal, finance, risk management, sales, others as required to provide accurate information to customers while also helping ensure customers' objectives and requirements are met.
- Works directly with customers to understand their supply-chain needs and to clarify requirements for specific responses.
- Responses including multiple operating companies of FedEx when required.
- Submits final responses directly to customers and/or sales and manage completion, approval and submittal to customers of additional information as required by for clarification leading to contract award.
Bachelor Of Science
Proposal Specialist III Resume
Headline : To obtain a proposal or marketing management position in which may continue to grow and expand role as a marketer through active participation in, and contribution to, company's marketing plan and efforts.
Skills : Extensive experience with Adobe Design Suit including In-Design, Photoshop.
- Worked successfully with government, healthcare, and commercial sectors, providing management, maintenance, and support of large and complex data environments.
- Responsible for working with capture teams, subject matter experts, technical authors, and other members of the proposal team including subcontractor teaming partners for proposals related to the IT industry.
- Coordinated and managed proposal staff and contributors.
- Participated in brainstorming sessions to develop win themes, strategies, and differentiators.
- Coordinated proposals by establishing priorities, responsibilities, objectives, and schedules for the proposal.
- Detailed outlines and storyboards and wrote proposal material in accordance with RFP requirements.
- Developed and revised proposal sections to be consistent with RFPs; incorporated input and comments from team members.
- Created graphics, images, flow charts, and diagrams for inclusion in proposals and other marketing materials.
Master Of Business
Proposal Specialist II Resume
Objective : Seeking a Proposal Specialist position that will benefit from human resources management, project management, and business development experience to positively contribute to achieving company goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and management of 6-8 proposal submissions per month including Conducting kickoff meetings with teaming partners and subcontractors to review the Compliance Matrix and RFP requirements and assign individual responsibilities.
- Created and maintained a proposal deadline schedule.
- Coordinated the efforts of the team members in gathering information and pulling documents into a final submission document.
- Conducted status meetings and a final Red Team meeting with all team members.
- Researched content and writing original narratives for inclusion in the proposal submittal.
- Provided quality control checks (editing, formatting) on documents prior to printing and assembling proposal binders.
- Ensured that the proposal is submitted by the response deadline.
- Interviewed candidates for Sales Manager, Proposal Manager, and Proposal Coordinator positions.
- Conducted learning and development seminars.
Master Of Science
Proposal Specialist I Resume
Summary : To obtain a Proposal Specialist position in a situation with opportunities that would enable to utilize expertise in an office setting and communication, both with typewritten and personal skills and to assume responsibility.
Skills : Project Planning, Matrix Management, Matrix Management, Sales And Marketing, Management.
- Negotiated target price points, delivery expectations, and logistic methods with all global production units and warehouse distribution centers.
- Reviewed newly received Requests for Quotations (RFQ's) and screen for support requirements.
- Provided solutions in concert with the Business & Product Strategies outlined.
- Prepared concept/proposal drawings to support RFQ's for new special products received from customers.
- Researched manufacturing/assembly requirements to identify possible supply units (e.g. capability, lead-time, price, etc.) Provided technical design support for customer solutions.
- Acted as a liaison between the Supply units as well as Field SalesForce to resolve any outstanding design issues during the RFQ stage.
- Determined Suggested Sales Pricing and lead-time.
- Maintained direct contact with Sales Engineers and Manufacturing units as required ensuring effective levels of communication regarding the respective solution, status, and any related concerns.
BBA In Business
Proposal Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of experience providing project support in the oil and gas industry, including eight years of preparing proposals. Recently situated in the role of Proposal Specialist at an offshore survey company.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Sharepoint, Visio.
- Developed, wrote, edited, and proofread proposal/quote responses.
- Ensured that the technical and commercial proposals in response to client inquiries met company standards for quality, completeness, and timeliness.
- Worked with the Commercial/Sales Manager to produce cost solutions for the equipment and services offered, fixed, and/or budgetary.
- Worked with the internal legal department to develop contract terms and conditions, exceptions, and qualifications, as well as assist with finalizing Master Service Agreements between company and client.
- Participated in bid review meetings and risk assessment meetings with subcontractors and management staff.
- Conducted hand-off meetings with assigned Project Manager and operations group to successfully get project on track.
- Maintained and updated internal SharePoint collaboration sites with completed proposal files.
- Managed and developed data and information to support the preparation of pre-qualifications and proposals.
- Promoted and developed proposal processes and procedures to meet the needs of the organization and ensured compliance.
Certification In Marketing
Proposal Specialist/Manager Resume
Objective : Highly energetic and solutions-focused Senior-Level Proposal Specialist with more than 20 years of experience creating and promoting products and services that meet/exceed customer needs, while enhancing productivity.
Skills : Advanced Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel, Advanced PowerPoint.
- Managed the entire marketing development process from providing guidance to developing tailored solutions and ensuring assigned responsible parties adhered to schedules.
- Developed marketing solutions in response to requirements from Federal, state, and local governments; healthcare; and educational institutions; as well as developed unsolicited marketing proposals for clients.
- Promoted the company's services and products to internal and external audiences at marketing events such as trade shows, conferences, and through print and digital media.
- Wrote and edited persuasive content for SAP software, consulting, implementation, and training products and services.
- Collaborated with MEs, including SAP trainers, solution architects, engineers, and implementation consultants to develop marketing documentation.
- Maintained and updated a central document repository.
- Captured lessons learned and implemented improvements to overall process.
- Interviewed and trained new personnel on use of company processes.
Bachelor Of Science
Proposal Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Proposal Specialist utilizing extensive experience in office/operations management, account management, bookkeeping, sales and marketing along with strong academic background in human resources and business administration.
Skills : Quickbooks, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
- Managed RFP response/proposal generation process for a dedicated National Account/Corporate Account team overseeing multi-million dollar opportunities.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of a web-based Internet/Intranet RFP response generating tool for the corporate sales channels.
- Developed and maintained a database for identification of target audiences for new and emerging service offerings.
- Devised a tracking system to monitor eligibility and candidacy of corporate sales and service professionals for Inacom's Circle of Excellence.
- Populated and developed structural consistency for multiple web sites within Corporate Intranet using MS FrontPage.
- Maintained schedules, coordinated meetings, and assisted with marketing fulfillment and preparation of sales presentations.
- Supported a team of four executives and a staff of fifty in the Convergence Technology division, including maintaining schedules, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Supported human resources administration by categorizing and reviewing resumes as well as conducting preliminary phone interviews.
MBA In Business
Proposal Specialist Resume
Summary : Facilitate the growth of an organization by sustaining a culture and reputation of safe work practices through full compliancy with applicable safety and health regulations. Goal through education, experience, proactive training and implementation, and due diligence.
Skills : Inventory Management, Employee Training.
- Wrote basic and complex commercial and public sector proposals that were in accordance with RFP specifications for behavioral managed health care services.
- Collaborated with sales vice presidents, external, and internal customers to develop high quality proposals.
- Edited standard proposals for grammar, clarity, content, and style.
- Coordinated the design, layout, and production of proposals for shipment.
- Performed cost/benefit analysis of various Proposal Management software packages and facilitat1ed departmental training.
- Created a Standard Language Database for proposal development based upon departmental quality standards and initiatives.
- Participated in professional development and training modules.