Early Intervention Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Flexible, creative, ambitious and highly motivated educator with a combined 10 years experience in education, social services/mental health and management. Ambitious problem solver and leader who performs well as a member of a team or independently. An effective communicator with good presentation skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Basic Sewing And Alterations, Documentation.
- Developed treatments and casework programs for an average of 20 clients and families each month.
- Met with 20+ clients each month for regular home visits and to assist in determining family's on-going needs and problem-solving interventions to address those needs.
- Supplied crisis intervention and on-going service coordination services to clients and their families in the community.
- Interviewed and evaluated clients, including conducting developmental evaluations and assessments.
- Supported families in dealing with their child's needs by helping them develop an Individualized Family Service Plan where they wrote goals and developed strategies for achieving those goals in a timely manner.
- Completed all documentation and records for each client in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Offered therapeutic services and crises intervention to children and families who qualified for the program.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Early Intervention Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : To attain a challenging position in counseling, social work, or a related field, utilizing the abilities developed through experiences and education, with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance.
Skills : Administration, Counseling.
- Maintained regular contact with clients, including visiting clients' homes.
- Helped each family understand their child's needs and the contributing personal, genetic, social and/or economic factors and assisted families in developing a treatment plan to address those needs.
- Arranged evaluations for children in a timely manner by contacting service providers, staff and medical personnel to coordinate the completion of evaluations for evaluation reports.
- Scheduled MDE, IEP meetings with parents and appropriate staff and personnel.
- Attended initial transition meetings at child's home to explain transition procedures and discuss placement options.
- Assisted parents by making referrals to community resources and ensure that they understand parental rights and responsibilities in the education of their child.
- Coordinated the scheduling of transition meetings and MDE/IEP meetings.
Master Of Science
Jr. Early Intervention Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Reliable, articulate, passionate, mental health practitioner with decades of experience in program and policy oversight and development. Versatile skill set with expertise in case management, early intervention initiatives, children and youth services, community policing, and sexual assault/ domestic violence management.
Skills : File Maintenance, Meet Time Line Requirements, Communication And Collaboration With Other Agencies, Work Independently And In Groups.
- Provided training and resources to agencies about the role and responsibility concerning transition and service recommendations.
- Obtained parent signature on Permission to Evaluate in order to gather information from parents, staff, physicians and staff to compile.
- Provided parents and outside agencies with a copy of the Procedural Safeguard Notice and other literature pertaining to special education law.
- Obtained prescriptions and reports necessary to complete evaluations.
- Assisted and implemented Individual Family Service Plans.
- Authorized providers for services.
- Led service plan meetings.
BA In Child,Family And Community Services
Asst. Early Intervention Service Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a direct care position within the social services and/or education field where work experience, knowledge and dedication can be utilized.
Skills : Proficient In MS Word, MS Excel, Communication skills.
- Assisted eligible children and their families in gaining access to early intervention services and other services identified in the Individualized .
- Managed the active ongoing process that involves coordinating the provision of early intervention services, and other services.
- Facilitated the timely delivery of available services and continuously seek the appropriate services and situations necessary to benefit.
- Facilitated the transition from the Early Intervention Program to the Committee on Preschool Special Education.
- Ensured appropriate delivery of services monthly .
- Coordinated/Secured Clinical services.
- Helped families of children with developmental delay navigate all aspects of the Early Intervention system.
Bachelor Of Science In Sociology
Associate Early Intervention Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Strong communication and organizational Exposure to Early Intervention, Adolescent skills and Senior population.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish, Proficient in Microsoft Programs for Windows and Mac Operarting Systems.
- Coordinated all therapeutic services available to children across agencies.
- Informed families their rights and services under the Early Intervention Program, assuring that the family's confidentiality is maintained.
- Assisted families in identifying, applying and accessing any benefits programs for which they are eligible.
- Coordinated evaluations and assessments.
- Facilitated and participated in the development, review and evaluation of Individualized Family Service Plans.
- Assisted families in identifying available service providers.
- Coordinated and monitored the delivery of services.
MBA In Certificate Of Accounting
Early Intervention Service Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position where can utilize experience and continue working with and learning from young children and their families.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, ePortfolio, Mac and PC Systems, Fluent in Spanish.
- Informed families of the availability of advocacy services.
- Coordinated with medical and health care providers, including referrals to appropriate primary health care providers as needed.
- Facilitated with the development of a transition plan to preschool services if appropriate or to other available supports and services.
- Directly responsible for coordinating the performance of initial and ongoing evaluations and assessments founded on a partnership between families and early intervention personnel.
- Identified children with special needs and recommend services.
- Followed up with and supervise children receiving services to ensure the child's needs are being met.
- Monitored educational progress by keeping detailed individual charts and files.
Certificate In Teachers
Early Intervention Service Coordinator II Resume
Objective : To obtain a Management position with a dynamic corporation where can use energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage employee productivity while maintaining a high level of consumer satisfaction.
Skills : CMIS. Electronic Medical Records.
- Assisted families in transitioning to community supports or Preschool Early Intervention Program.
- Facilitated interagency team meetings regarding specific clients and involving physicians, providers, therapists, and teachers.
- Assisted families in gaining access to all identified services by providing necessary information and education.
- Assessed the needs of individuals requesting mental health services.
- Fostered comprehensive case management and advocate consumer rights.
- Maintained 25-50 cases for children with special needs from birth to 3 years of age.
- Ensured that Therapeutic agents are properly trained on the procedures and protocol of Early Intervention Program Family as Partners Program and are adhering to the rules and regulations.
BS In Rehabilitation Studies
Early Intervention Service Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that displays interpersonal communication skills and consumer care.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Good driving record, Working knowledge of Medical Assistance.
- Coordinated Services for children and families.
- Located and secure services according to IFSP plan.
- Attended Service Coordination workshop and trainings.
- Maintained proper documentation on families and children.
- Collaborated with other service providers to secure needed services for families.
- Carried and maintained a caseload of 30 cases.
- Conducted home visits, IFSP and transition meetings as needed.
CDA In Child Development
Lead Early Intervention Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : To contribute to an organization that can use a hard working teacher with excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills who is known for exceptional creativity and resourcefulness as well as an ability to inspire children to excel.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Ms Excel, Typing, Documentation, Data Entry, Time Management.
- Coordinated Initial home visits to introduce the family into the program and interview parents on the concerns of their child and explain the rights afforded to them and the importance of properly advocating for their child.
- Coordinated the performance of evaluations and assessment of the child and maintain communication with the evaluation provider to ensure timely submission of evaluations.
- Worked diligently with families to provide and obtain services that promote age appropriate development including center and home based treatment.
- Coordinated the scheduling of the Individualized Family Service Plan IFSP between evaluation providers, EIOD and parent and participate in the development and review of the IFSP.
- Maintained ongoing communication with families, interdisciplinary team, Assistant Regional Directors, EIOD, and providers to ensure services being provided within the guidelines of Early Intervention/ Department of Health.
- Facilitated the development of the transition plan to the Committee of Preschool Special Education for the child if appropriate or to other age appropriate supports and services.
- Included the provision of intensive service coordination for infants and toddlers and their families for the Infant-Toddler Program.
B.A. In Sociology
Early Intervention Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : An experienced Social Worker with leadership skills and the ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment. With past experiences as well as ability to work with people, will be an asset to an organization's team.
Skills : Computer literate in MS, Excel, PowerPoint and typing 45 wpm, Bilingual, fluent in Spanish speaking.
- Consulted with parents and service providers.
- Provided technical assistance to child care teachers, completed home visits, and coordinated.
- Provided comprehensive service coordination and case management to parents/caregivers of infants/toddlers aged birth to three under.
- Helped families of children with disabilities ages 0-3 obtain intervention services.
- Coordinated development plans and support families with the implementation of plans into their daily lives.
- Monitored case progress and serve as the point of contact for family members living with the challenge of raising developmentally challenged infants.
- Measured child progress and assist parents in making modifications to plans and development approach in the case that the child is not responding.
Master Of Science In Family Nurse Practitioner