Investigative Analyst Resume
Objective : Results-driven operational account manager & highly skilled customer advocacy professional who effectively builds and executes process changes to improve operational efficiency. Through the highest level of customer advocacy and engagement, provides strategic value to customers and sustains and improves customer satisfaction.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Operational Excellence, Process Development, Customer Service, Salesforce, SAAS, Professional Services, Program Management.
- Investigated Assistant in the Office of Special Investigations Division.
- Investigated financial crimes within the State of Georgia.
- Analyzed financial documents Conduct undercover operations Responsible for maintaining a caseload.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Documented all investigative activities.
- Prepared written reports of investigation findings.
- Prepared evidence for presentation in court.
Sr. Investigative Analyst Resume
Summary : Transition my extensive experience in the intelligence community, managing programs and projects in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment, to the private sector.
Skills : Investigations/LP, Customer Service, Operations Management.
- Handpicked by the Chief of Police and the Chief of Staff to participate in a task force to create a real-time intelligence center for the department.
- Organized and participated in the Robbery Task for which was integral in detecting and deterring robbery patterns throughout the District.
- Promoted to Team Lead/Shift Supervisor.
- Reported directly to the DR and was in charge of an office of 10 analysts.
- Researched and obtained data to assist in high priority investigations.
- Self-initiated collection and dissemination of investigative information in a timely manner.
- Communicated with field investigators to locate suspects or potential witnesses.
- Developed courses of action related to crime prevention.
Jr. Investigative Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time position that allows to use my education and experience. will serve as a Investigative AnalysTt in the Office of Special Projects (OSP) of NCIS.
Skills : Unix , VMS (1 year), DB2 (2 years), COBOL.
- Received cases for Correctional Officers or other such employment opportunities.
- Reviewed the scope (time frame) of the investigation and determine all the places the subject lived, worked, went to school or has admitted records for that time period.
- Assigned a task in tracking database for each agency that needs to be contacted.
- Ordered county and federal criminal background checks.
- Prepared documents to go to each agency and to determine the method that each agency prefers inquiries to be sent (i.e., fax, mail) and associated costs.
- Followed up with agencies to get requests back in a timely manner.
- Entered information that has been returned into the database.
- Entered new cases into system.
Investigative Analyst III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in Loss Prevention where can utilize advanced investigation and analytical skills to minimize company loss, increase the profitability and growth of the company and enhance leadership skills to develop an exceptional team.
Skills : Customer Service, Reaching And Analyzing Information, Confidential, Ability To Relationships With Personal From All Levels.
- Responded to inquiries related to individuals or business licensure status, the complaint process, the Department website, and directing non-Departmental inquiries to the correct agency.
- Interacted with the public, staff, and law enforcement regarding regulatory and unlicensed investigative processes.
- Researched and analyzed information, summarize facts, and reach rational and consistent conclusions supporting recommendation of the complaint jurisdictional review form.
- Interpreted and applied statues, rules, and regulations appropriately based on a specific set of facts.
- Updated electronic case management system, electronic case files, and paper case files.
- Completed license verification request for investigative staff.
- Communicated complain status to the complainant and respondent.
- Interviewed complainants and respondents related to their complaint.
- Drafted correspondence to complainants and respondents.
Investigative Analyst II Resume
Objective : Receive and analyze investigative requests in support of ongoing mission requirements, extract and organize statistical data, and conduct database checks to prepare reports and oral briefings.
Skills : Customer Service, As400, Investigations, Microsoft Office, Interviewing, Public Speaking, Writing, Sales.
- Analyzed the raw data collected from intelligence acquired in the field, and researched the data to determine its credibility.
- Compiled the analyzed material for presentation to investigators and prosecutors at the state and federal level for case furtherance.
- Acted as an intermediary to expedite the process from an investigative case to a prosecutorial one.
- Deemed a subject matter expert on all issues related to investigative analysis, research and credibility.
- Investigative casework varied from electronic analysis, loss prevention and mitigation, identity theft, credit card theft, counterfeit schemes, access device fraud, wire fraud and bank fraud.
- Acted in a field support capacity in the event of search and/or arrest warrants in the United States.
- During field support movements, conducted inventory and analysis of evidence during collection and transport.
- Ensured that the trail of evidence was not compromised, and meticulously documented all transfer of illegal assets for later prosecutorial purposes.
Bachelor Of Arts
Investigative Analyst I Resume
Objective : Seasoned intelligence and law enforcement professional with more than ten years combined experience encompassing various disciplines including fraud examination, counterintelligence support to force protection, intelligence analysis, and anti-money laundering compliance. Skills include forensic financial examination, project management, threat and vulnerability assessments, policy and training development, report writing, and presentations to various levels of management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel Pivot Tables, I2 Analyst's Notebook, Interviewing Techniques, Intelligence Collection, Intelligence Analysis, Research.
- Provided all-source intelligence analysis, counter threat finance, and litigation support for the Organized Crime and Drug Enforcement Task Force.
- Identified, tracked, and reported on transnational narcotics trafficking groups and money laundering organizations.
- Organized and analyzed intelligence from multiple sources including seized and/or subpoenaed evidence, open source research, law enforcement databases, and commercial databases.
- Authored intelligence reports, link analysis charts, and other graphical products that summarized intelligence findings.
- Presented findings to Assistant US Attorneys and Special Agents.
- Managed several large projects from start to finish analyzing thousands of financial and email records to produce concise and actionable intelligence reports for complex criminal investigations.
- Identified and reported new trends in trade based money laundering being utilized by criminal organizations.
- Developed Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Control Measures for complex document and media exploitation projects.
- Mentored and prepared Junior Analysts for future leadership positions.
Assistant Investigative Analyst Resume
Objective : Dynamic and results-driven professional with expertise in client development, account management and research seeking a position in client relation management.
Skills : Proficient In Ms Office, effective communicator, able to adapt to any environment.
- Extensived use of the MAVDI problem solving approach to define problems and develop and communicate decisions.
- Required daily interdepartmental communications with the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, the Postal Service and various local and state law enforcement departments via email, fax, telephone and mail communication.
- Included interpreting technical materials such as U.S.
- Developed and edited instructional materials to clarify procedures such as work standards, procedural manuals, office procedures.
- Advised taxpayers of steps needed to rectify and pay restitution to the Federal government.
- Calmed and diffused situations with difficult or upset individuals in the course of completing work assignments which dealt with tax fraud, resulting fines.
- Performed various activities related to Skip Tracing of individuals and money domestically and internationally.
Associate Investigative Analyst Resume
Summary : Accomplished Analyst for federal law enforcement agency seeking to utilize Masters degree.
Skills : Investigations, Critical Thinking, Analytical , Editing, Hospitality, Customer Service, Human Resources.
- Performed complex research analysis of immigration cases to support and guide Immigration Agents.
- Administered daily statistical reports and updates reflecting productivity and improvement initiatives.
- Conducted training of new hires in all aspects of occupational duties and Immigration Law.
- Maintained liaison with nationwide government counterparts and law enforcement personnel.
- Wrote technical reports documenting project and program assignments and activities such as program evaluation results.
- Researched findings, progressed reports and/or timeline and resource requirements for the prosecution of tax fraud Designed and implemented professional staff development courses Served as a Tax Advocate Liaison for the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS.
- Performed due diligence background investigations on key employees for clients.
Assistant Investigative Analyst I Resume
Headline : Acquiring a position where can enhance multiple task skills to become a valued team player. faced different challenges from many areas of businesses such as Legal & Medical Administration, Accounting, Machine Transcription & Customer Service, abilities and potential can be maximized joining a great team in today's competitive market.
Skills : Investigations, Analyst, Security.
- Provided excellent customer service Phone, Internet and cable certified.
- Audited technicians and contractors for quality assurance.
- Checked phone lines for proper electrical power.
- Performed maintenance on wiring and electrical boxes when necessary.
- Audited residential and commercial buildings for levels of service.
- Investigated internal and external fraud and theft.
- Investigated issues with outside contractors and internal employees.
- Researched patterns in fraud internally and externally.
Associates In Business
Investigative Analyst Resume
Objective : Build and maintain business relationships internally, as well as with external partners
Provide investigative briefings to senior management and assist in case management
Skills : Very Organized, Communication, Advanced Math.
- Provided investigative and forensic financial analysis support for Drug Enforcement Administration investigations targeting drug trafficking, money laundering, diversion, financial networking, bank secrecy law compliance, and asset forfeiture.
- Identified and investigated assets, key associations, sources of supply, and other leads to determine the scope of evidentiary holdings, previously unknown relationships and assets, and to better prepare agents for court proceedings.
- Assembled, analyzed, and assessed raw intelligence, financial, and investigative data from a multitude of internal and external sources to assess the data's significance, validity, and reliability.
- Produced visual, database, and written reports containing actionable findings, methodologies, associates, or other investigative leads.
- Lead Investigative Analyst managing a team of 2-5 personnel, evaluating 10,000 plus records, in the collection of data in support of 14 federal drug enforcement cases.
- Supporting Investigative Analyst for additional 22 federal cases involving in depth analysis of over 20,000 records in search of money laundering and illegal narcotic activity.
- Produced visual intelligence products, made recommendations for asset forfeiture, and identified new leads for analysis.
- Responsible for the identification of $30 million plus in assets for seizure that were obtained from the trafficking, sale, and distribution of illegal narcotics and prescription drugs.