Claims Administrator Resume
Summary : Uses quantitative reasoning and analytical thinking to develop solutions. Works well both in a team setting as well as independently Flexible and adaptable to changing tasks/environments.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft, Filing, Customer Service, Light Phone Work, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Energetic, Enthusiastic , Friendly.
- Developed and currently operate the Third-Party Recovery Program for the largest publicly-held real estate company.
- Exceeded property insurance broker's subrogation efforts by over 400% in the Program's first year.
- Recovered and negotiated over $5.5 million in subrogation funds while averaging a recovery ratio of 83%.
- Authored Third-Party Recovery Program training guide for thousands of field employees at over 300 Simon-insured properties.
- Created and performed multi-media presentations of Third-Party Recovery Program use at numerous Corporate regional meetings, with audiences of up to several hundred field employees.
- Contributed several articles to the quarterly Risk Management Department newsletter.
- Handled complicated billing and contract related issues as delegated by upper management.
Sr. Claims Administrator Resume
Summary : Claims Administrator is responsible for timely and professional assistance and support including analysis and advocacy of claims. Partner with claim adjusters, legal counsel and clients to implement action plans and pursue closure.
Skills : Oracle, Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Order Processing, Contract Administration, Contract Management, Contracts, Contract Negotiation.
- Spoke with drivers and created claims report when an accident occurred.
- Monitored claims status, updated information and closed them out when complete.
- Gathered police reports when needed.
- Gathered work orders for repairs on trucks involved in an accident using Square Rigger.
- Input new invoices and work orders for the shop manager.
- Sent invoices and work orders to accounting and appropriate venders.
- Closed out invoices and work orders when completed.
- Contacted vendors regarding invoice and work order discrepancies.
Jr. Claims Administrator Resume
Objective : To obtain a progressively responsible position and utilize creative and technical skills to facilitate company and career growth. Self-directed Professional and mature Dedicated team player.
Skills : Office Administration, Customer Service Representative, Claims Processing, Medical Records, Data Entry, Clerical, Administrative Support.
- Prepare documents and correspondence such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Compile data from records to prepare periodic reports.
- Present clear and concise explanations of governing rules and regulations.
- Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature of writers' concerns and to determine disposition of correspondence.
- Type acknowledgment letters to persons sending correspondence.
- Review correspondence for format and typographical accuracy, assemble the information into a prescribed form with the correct number of copies, and submit it to an authorized official for signature.
- Maintain files and control records to show correspondence activities.
- Gather records pertinent to specific problems, review them for completeness and accuracy, and attach records to correspondence as necessary.
- Complete form letters in response to requests or problems identified by correspondence.
Claims Administrator III Resume
Summary : Maintains positive relations with adjusters, clients, co-workers, claimants, producers, Account Executives, Account Managers, and carriers. Develop and grow relationships with clients, carriers and third party claims administrators.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service, Office Equipment, Cash Handling.
- Processed and updated all claims filed by customers.
- Managed the entire claims process from beginning to end.
- Assisted with submitting claims, and corresponded with several insurance companies, as needed.
- Assisted with decisions on provisions for the claims process and training materials.
- Cross-trained all current and new employees on the claims process.
- Responded promptly to all inquiries from vendors, customers and locations.
- Recorded details of inquiries, comments, and complaints, including actions taken.
- Communicated and coordinated with internal/external departments as needed to address customer's issues / requests.
- Identified and escalated priority issues.
Associates Of Science
Claims Administrator II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, detail-oriented, analytical, innovative and customer-focused individual to join our dynamic benefits team. Performance and implementation, participating in strategic and innovation sessions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Keyboarding and 10-key Strong organizational.
- Process incoming claims for loss and damages while in transit.
- Input all claims data into the program for reporting purposes.
- Attend weekly conference calls with the claims team which includes the insurance companies used to discuss openly and determine the status of each claim.
- Monitor assigned claims from initiation to payment.
- Schedule incoming transportation requests including transportation quotes, load tracking, Site to customer and site to site moves.
- Created training documents for numerous programs within the GTOC department to make onboarding of new hires less overwhelming.
- Handle all Salvage requests from assets to be scrapped deriving from total loss claims.
Bachelors In Business
Claims Administrator I Resume
Summary : Hard working, self motivated individual seeking a job that will keep challenged everyday. Work well with others, have extensive experience with computer programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe.
Skills : QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Case Manager Pro, Outlook, Adobe, PowerPoint.
- Maintaining current contact with clients to ensure our information is accurate and up to date.
- Filing third-party claims online against many manufacturers.
- Supporting other departments as needed.
- Variety of other projects as needed.
- Training new employees and co-workers on the policies and procedures, as needed.
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and other work as possible.
- Helped organize and then handled mass mailing projects and ensuring all the proper clients received the mailings.
Claims Administrator/Processor Resume
Headline : To secure a fulfilling and challenging position in an office environment offering room for growth and advancement. Develop and grow relationships with clients, carriers and third party claims administrators.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Handling the paperwork per L&I requirements from the time the worker is injured to the time the claim is closed.
- Assist the Accounts Payable personnel with matching daily POs to packing slips and payment of invoices.
- Responsible for monthly safety meeting attendance, recordkeeping, and annual safety award program for our workers.
- Prepared our companies daily check deposit.
- Assisted outside defense counsel in gathering discovery requests, answering interrogatories, arranging witness.
- Researched billing issues and provided management with ad hoc reports per case,.
- Attended meetings with various departments regarding company policies related to work injuries/illnesses.
Claims Administrator/Specialist Resume
Summary : Well-organized and detail-oriented; demonstrates success at facilitating large projects. Outstanding customer service aptitude.Works well both independently and as part of a team.
Skills : Technical Writing, Research & Analysis, Recruiting, Office Support, Negotiation, Microsoft Word.
- Investigated, evaluated and settled claim exposures.
- Analyzed and identified suspicious claims.
- Recorded file notes, compiled supporting documents, and controlled diary.
- Interviewed and recruited contractors and carpet, cleaning vendors.
- Coordinated appointments and facilitated communication between vendors and customers.
- Advised clients of claim-related facts and explained liability issues.
- Informed customers of client decisions.
- Organized client and vendor data and designed contact sheets.
Claims Administrator/Representative Resume
Summary : Solutions-focused and diligent self-starter with over 12 years of combined experience in Claims Administrator and Higher Education. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills. Reputation for integrity, perseverance, and work ethic. Able to manage multiple projects and programs while working under pressure in fast-paced environments and deadlines.
Skills : Quickbooks, Flex Rental Solutions.
- Collect and process guest and third party donations for guest stays.
- Manage the insurance module in the guest database and maintain guest insurance information.
- Organize and prepare statistical data as requested by the House and Guest Services Supervisor or Director of Operations.
- Foster relationships with Children's Services to obtain authorization for lodging and other services for families.
- Enter all guest referrals into the guest services program.
- Liaise with insurance companies to facilitate travel and lodging logistics for families traveling long distances.
- Work with public, private, and military insurance providers to obtain lodging reimbursements.
- Work closely with accounting to collect, post and manage guest invoice payments.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Claims Administrator Resume
Headline : Over ten years of full time working experience. Experience encompasses various fields such as customer service, title/mortgage industry, sales and clerical work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medical Records, Medical Terminology, Medical Coding, Customer Relationship Management, Management, Account Management.
- Handling all phone duties associated with claims.
- Addressing all concerns and questions of customers and/or insurance adjusters/agents.
- Distribute claims to the respective departments, follow-up with each department regarding claims.
- Work closely with Owner, Office Manager, Marketing, Production Managers and Assistants.
- Prepare and print job management reports, marketing reports weekly and various reports monthly.
- Reviewed claim facts to ensure proper coordination of medical treatment, investigation of a claim, and ensured.
- Proposed differing methods of resolving claim situations, depending upon individual claim facts.