Objective : I am an independent, and self-sustained worker who has the ability to professionally complete different objectives given to me under the duress of stressful situations, demanding timelines, or job requirements. I have proficient skills in organizing, planning, and executing a series of tasks assigned to me on a daily basis. I am also skilled in the management of employees, different jobs, and the completion of work by a team of members.
Skills : <div>Military Personnel, Weapon Systems, Emergency.</div>
- Assign work schedules, following work requirements, to ensure quality and timely delivery of service.
- Inspect work areas or operating equipment to ensure conformance to established standards in areas such as cleanliness or maintenance.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Meet with managers or other supervisors to stay informed of changes affecting operations.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding worker performance or services rendered.
- Requisition necessary supplies, equipment, or services.
Diploma in Medical
Personnel Corporal Resume
Summary : Faces challenges head on; works well multi-tasking in stressful, fast-paced settings Excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical and leadership competencies Experienced in investigation, personnel management and training.
Skills : Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Coordinated investigations with other area law enforcement agencies.
- Presented grant proposals to local area businesses, securing funding to purchase in-vehicle cameras and mobile data terminals to enhance officer safety and accountability.
- Designed and implemented in-vehicle mobile data terminal program, sourcing the software/systems required and managing the installation process.
- Streamlined paperwork by designing computerized record keeping forms.
- Completed time-sensitive reports for criminal case files; compiled files for submission to all levels of the criminal justice system.
- Oversaw evidence cataloging and submission to the State Crime Lab as Evidence Officer.
- Trained peers in numerous law enforcement topics, including profiling and officer safety classes.
Bachelor Of Science
Jail Corporal Resume
Headline : Corporal is responsible for the operational, military, and administrative aspects of an organization. Monitor and control the activities of subordinates to ensure they are performing within established guidelines, policies or procedures.
Skills : Over 9 years of experience in a warehouse pick, pack,.
- Responsible for patrolling an assigned area that includes both the residential and commercial community.
- Execute and embrace the community policing philosophy.
- Maintain a high level police presence and visibility to reduce misconduct and criminality.
- Enforce traffic violations and regulate traffic control as necessary.
- Establish a rapport with businesses and members of the community to exhibit our support and presence.
- Experience in investigating criminal activity, gathering evidence and producing complete and accurate reports.
- Knowledge of jail procedures including prisoner intake, booking and release.
- Promoted from Patrol Officer to Corporal within 5 months of being employed with the department.
Corrections Corporal Resume
Objective : Former military professional seeking a position as an Armed and Unarmed Security Guard. Proven leader and problem solver looking to bring security experience and knowledge to the security industry. Calm under pressure, use conflict resolution and experience in multiple combat operations to achieve a high degree of security in a wide variety of situations. Highly experienced in a variety of security services to include: Personnel and vehicle search and seizure operations.
Skills : Non-Lethal Weapons Course, Familiarizes Marines with.
- Provided tactical security support to USMC infantry platoons, FBI, CIA, DHS and Diplomatic Security Regional Security Officers within a high terrorist threat environment.
- Received and implemented combat orders and directed deployment of personnel in offensive, defensive and retrograde operations during the most volatile operational periods experienced in that region.
- Led an infantry team of eight members in support of combat and responsive operations with detachment members, while providing tactical guidance.
- Delivered assistance with multiple observation posts, including personnel, weapons and equipment.
- Patrolled designated classified areas and closely monitored restricted area access for authorized personnel using U.S.
- Department of Defense computer, security and surveillance hardware.
- Maintained accountability of all issued gear and was responsible for replacing obsolete or expired gear.
BA In Business
Security Corporal Resume
Summary : Experienced And extremely dependable oriented leader of teams, providing tactical and technical guidance to subordinates and professional support to both superiors and subordinates. A well-trained candidate with demonstrated leadership abilities and problem-solving skills honed in countries inside/outside the U.S., enabling me to lead and direct.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Training, Filing, Dispatch, Licensing.
- Law enforcement and supervisory duties to include: investigation of crimes, traffic enforcement, drug interdiction, and the serving of warrants.
- Initiated neighborhood watch groups, managing the Volunteer Police Auxiliary and Explorers, and assisting with the Police Activity League.
- Conduct annual evaluations of subordinates, scheduling, time sheets, community evaluation and problem analysis.
- Manage the department's Intoximeter program.
- Tactical supervision involving command and control of operations requiring authority, intervention, and/or oversight.
- Interactions with civilian entities; including, media, government agencies and allied law enforcement.
- Bicycle patrol and motorcycle patrol certified.
- Set up the department's graffiti eradication program with successful prosecutions of several high profile cases.
High School Diploma
Police Corporal Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that utilizes my skills, helps the company, and creates a life that brings happiness to myself and others.
Skills : Professional Driving, Data Entry, Excellent Communication Skills, Understanding Attitude, Quick Learner, Multitasking, Leadership, Creative Motivation Leader, Security, Attention To Detail.
- Monitor inmates/offenders in a wide variety of situations and activities.
- Inmate/offender monitoring directed with Correctional Officers.
- Enforces rules and regulations governing the conduct of inmates/offenders.
- Conducts and evaluates on-the-job training for newly assigned Corrections Officers.
- Documents inmate/offender behavior, status and movement.
- Searches inmates/offenders person, quarters and work areas for contraband.
- Operates or monitors the operation of manual, computerized and/or electronically controlled security equipment, maintaining controlled movement of inmates/offenders, staff members and the public.
- Responsible for inmate/offender housing areas.
Associates Of Art
Patrol Corporal Resume
Summary : Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 5 years client interface experience. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude. Dedicated individual motivated to contribute to company success. Reliable management skills with extensive track record in shift management as well as handling large deposits and safe money. Core Strengths Strong organizational skills, Active listening skills, Seasoned in conflict resolution, Sharp problem solver, Very strong with Microsoft Office, and Energetic work attitude.
Skills : SKILLS PROFILE - Pole Top/Bucket Rescue; Vault Rescue - NSC Flagger Certification - Class A CDL License - Certified Advanced First Aid/CPR.
- Prepare reports that detail investigation findings.
- Investigate traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed.
- Render aid to accident victims and other persons requiring first aid for physical injuries.
- Obtain and verify evidence by interviewing and observing suspects and witnesses or by analyzing records.
- Obtain and use search and arrest warrants.
- Investigate and assess damage to property and create or review property damage estimates.
- Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
- Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
Corporal/Correctional Officer Resume
Summary : Motivated problem-solver with six years of demonstrated ability to supervise, lead, follow and serve in all aspects of operations, while also being responsible for the training and welfare of ten subordinate personnel.
Skills : <div>Open-mindedness, Stress management skills, Self-discipline.</div>
- Responsible for the care, custody and control for approximately 400 local, state and federal inmates.
- Responsible for on-the-job training of new correctional officers.
- Responsible for maintaining daily schedules and pay sheets for staff.
- Trained and administered field sobriety tests and breathalyzer to suspects brought into the facility suspected of DUI.
- To my knowledge, all suspects involved pled guilty to their respective DUI charges.
- Completed booking cycle of inmates upon arrival to the facility to include; basic information, fingerprinting, and searches.
- Prepared booking packets for on duty Magisterial District Justice.
Corporal E-4 Resume
Summary : Serve in the field of Safety. Work to maintain a safe and secure work environment for all employees and clients. I am retired with the South Carolina State Transport Police as a supervisor of District One area and a veteran of the U.S. Army. Currently serve as a Safety Coordinator and have completed training through the North American Transportation Institute in Safety.
Skills : Military Vehicle Licenses, Military Vehicle Licenses, Security, Weapons Handeling, Supervision, Non-Lethal Weapons, Preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Patrol and enforce all South Carolina Laws including all Federal Regulations governing Commercial Motor Vehicles.
- Supervise and maintain SCEIS for 10 personnel prepare EPMS reviews, prepare ticket book audits and line inspections on a monthly basis.
- Prosecuted cases in Magistrate Court and testified in General Sessions Court.
- Served as the State Transport Police representative for the South Carolina Palmetto Pride Project.
- Member serving on the South Carolina Department of Public Safety Peer Team.
- Participated on the South Carolina Department of Public Safety Honor Guard for about four years.
- Served as a Background Investigator for the South Carolina Department of Public Safety on perspective employees.
Corporal Field Training Officer Resume
Summary : Case management, extensive supervisory experience, evidence based practices, courtroom procedures, drug test administering, report writing, evidence custody, preparing shift schedules and shift rosters, crisis / hostage negotiation, interview / interrogation techniques, customer service, attention to details, communication skills, cashiering, stocking, forklift, pallet jack, electrical apprentice, shipping / receiving, installing pallet rack and mezzanines, dispatching, firearms, defensive tactics, landscaping, lawn and garden equipment and materials.
Skills : Inventory Mgmt, Case Mgmt, Evidence Based Practices,.
- Perform patrol duties of buildings and grounds inside a federal arsenal.
- Check, inspect and determine gates, main and rear doors, windows and backyards are secure.
- Inspect and verify equipment and machinery if they are in good condition.
- Check and inspect work premises for any water pipe, leakages, fire hazards and other risk factors.
- Guard company's property and assets against thefts and fire hazards.
- Check and screen visitors entering the guarded premises.
- Permit only visitors who are authorized to enter the premises.
- Monitor, determine, and report rules / law violations.
Objective : Motivated and organized professional ready to utilize my skills to better assist in installations, configurations, and maintenance; perform work analysis, define project scope and objectives, and support end-users. Apply my knowledge to better assist in all phases of system analysis of existing systems and/or new application systems. Use my ability of testing computer hardware, software, and equipment of all networks and servers and provide the best customer support for the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, OCGA knowledge.
- Diagnosed, modified, and performed repairs on ground communication radio equipment, peripheral devices, and related equipment.
- Update and track all software upgrades in communication devices.
- Troubleshoot and test single and multi-channel radio systems and subsystems.
- Soldering and repairing radio devices and circuit boards.
- Installed FM land and mobile, encrypted, and SATCOM (Satellite Communication) radio systems.
- Maintained copies of work for at least one year after completion.
- Ordered and tracked all parts and equipment.