Digital Designer Resume
Summary : Seeking a Mid-level position where experience in advertisement and print can exceed company expectations. Digital designers work with artists and illustrators to produce digital animation for various projects, such as websites, online magazines.
Skills : In Design, Illustrator, Photo Shop, Light Room.
- Designed for Southern California Edison.
- Worked closely with a Sr. UX designer, mapping out strategies and wireframes.
- Delivered with tight deadlines, attended internal meetings and workshops.
- Interacted in conference calls and took feedback from the client and implemented notes into the design.
- Followed strict brand and government guidelines.
- Designed in 2 formats, Desktop and Mobile for responsive prototyping.
- Created a Road Map that would be used to tell the story of the User Experience.
Digital Designer I Resume
Objective : Parted of a creative and talented team that inspires and keeps excited to come to work every day. Lead a team of interns and junior designers.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Word press, Video Editing, Email Design.
- Hired to collaborate with staff to develop and design the company's branch website.
- Created slide shows on a daily basis, designed the website index, content, and alternative pages.
- Created PowerPoint presentation templates.
- Designed unique and custom website icons and mock-ups for upcoming brochures that involved assets previously created.
- Worked with the company's staff to develop a new Internet presence and identity.
- Designed in-house marketing ideas and products for international furniture vendors.
- Standardized image assets using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for uploading images to the database.
Bachelors Of Science
Digital Designer II Resume
Headline : Creative, hard-working, and tenacious worker with extensive experience in the fields of writing, publishing, digital media, payroll tax, and document management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Java.
- Worked with the Digital Experience and Marketing Teams.
- Created compelling digital solutions using the Agile process.
- Solved complex visual problems through wireframing, mobile app GUI's.
- Responded to web design, interactive marketing campaigns, and brand strategy.
- Conceptualized and design visual solutions with the internal team as well as with clients.
- Led UI designer on a large responsive, redesign for OMONVA, an international chemical company.
- Designed both desktop and mobile files utilizing the Bootstrap grid, UI kit, and a pattern library.
Digital Designer/Executive Resume
Headline : Self motivated professional with over a decade of experience in visual design, project management, and customer relations in the field.Highly skilled in verbal and written business communication.
Skills : Project Management, Digital Prototyping, Customer Service.
- Created concept mockups followed by high fidelity prototypes.
- Created prototypes using products like Invision and Pixate to prototype UX/UI design.
- Created the specs on the final version and export the required assets.
- Worked with our marketing team and our web development team to create a product that works.
- Consolidated multiple e-commerce sites into two flagship e-commerce site.
- Designed a new customization process user interface for totallypromotional.com.
- Presented work to the team, clearly articulating the rationale behind design decisions.
Digital Designer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Built stories that engage and create agency in people, one community at a time, through user interface design, email development, graphic design and illustration.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Word press Development.
- Worked on various projects from email development and illustration work to user interface design.
- Redesigned and developed Evive's entire email suite along with client-specific ad-hoc emails and various template variations.
- Ensured accessibility and email client compatibility best practices with email best-gal Christina Gerhart.
- Created Evive's new standard illustration look with a large illustration asset library that includes many animated illustrations.
- Brought structure to a/b testing strategy with an archiving system for advanced tagging.
- Fostered a culture of critique by implementing Slack channels as a place for advice and feedback.
- Delivered screens, assets, and prototypes to a high standard.
Digital Designer/Representative Resume
Summary : Designed professional with nearly experience spanning traditional and mobile platform UI/UX design, Web development and design, print and digital graphics, multimedia creation.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Tested and created all elements of PC based presentation UI for the InteliSea system.
- Awarded best of breed UI design in our market space by leading industry marketing group.
- Created all booth-related graphical elements, multimedia presentations.
- Printed collateral related to InteliSea's branding at major industry trade shows.
- Designed, coded, and produce all graphics for the highly interactive corporate Web site.
- Created print advertising programs for placement in various trade magazines.
- Often wrote or collaborated on copy for advertising pieces.
- Assisted with market analysis and executed strategic product, sales, and marketing paths.
Asst. Digital Designer Resume
Objective : Assisted with film shoots by working as a producer and often serve as a camera operator. They are usually responsible for creating templates and mock-ups to review with artists and management.
Skills : Graphic Design, Illustration, Brand And Identity Development.
- Created animated in-store campaigns for Wendy's, Auntie Anne's, and Cinnabon, among others.
- Managed and prioritized deadlines to ensure client needs were met.
- Adhered to brand guidelines and seasonal messaging.
- Participated in client calls and active brainstorms.
- Creating new video content for Cinnabon, which was well received by the client and rolled out nationally.
- Created an in-house digital library for client assets.
- Exceptional visual design skills and portfolio to prove it.
Associate Digital Designer Resume
Headline : Regardless of their field or media, digital designers work with artists and illustrators in the conceptualization phase, create templates, produce mock-ups, improve the quality of existing graphics.
Skills : Photoshop, Photography, Technical Skills.
- Brainstormed and mocked up design ideas to present to internal clients.
- Delivered visual design mockups along with detailed specs.
- Partnered with the Web team to implement internet strategies for pages, animations.
- Up-to-dated external design influences and incorporates them into marketing materials.
- Produced and maintained company marketing materials including brochures, campaign materials, event materials, and posters.
- Worked with others, such as printers, photographers, writers, other designers.
- Responded to the challenges of a continually evolving style guide.
Lead Digital Designer Resume
Objective : Highly skilled and creative consultant, graphic designer and illustrator with several years of extensive experience in marketing, print and multimedia design.
Skills : Creative Consulting, Custom Illustration, Info Graphics.
- Executed designs, asset creation/production, and engineering specifications.
- Accounted for the implementation and production of designs and design elements as instructed by the Creative Design staff.
- Worked with other creatives, product development, and engineers to deliver design and asset creation.
- Updated pre-existing designs, adjusting the balance of imagery to copy as necessary.
- Created original designs for different aspect ratios, scales, and environments.
- Created original designs based on existing templates, adhering to design principles.
- Established templates for both print and digital media.
Digital Designer Resume
Headline : Succeed in an environment of growth and excellence to meet personal and organization goals. Digital designers can be employed by advertising firms, video game manufacturers, corporate marketing departments.
Skills : Photoshop, Illustrator, In design.
- Created the look and feel for the Web site, e-mail, mobile, and print.
- Managed internal and external designers and presented multiple options of design for approval.
- Created an eye-catching design that followed the brand guidelines.
- Designed layout, selected image, typeface, and colors.
- Assisted the team in a fast-paced environment to deliver out of the box creativity.
- Designed and verified ASIC controllers for Nuclear Weapon Program.
- Responsible for the digital logic portion of the ASIC; developed self-checking test benches in ModelSim.