HVAC Service Technician Resume
Objective : A highly-qualified HVAC professional with over 14 years of heating and air conditioning experience that can apply the knowledge of HVAC fundamentals, systems, equipment, and controls; with the capability and knowledge to provide exceptional customer service through practice of quality service and company's policy.
Skills : HVAC/Electrical.
- Served as a subject matter expert in installing and maintaining residential and commercial air conditioning, heat, and ventilation equipment.
- Read blueprints and schematics to conduct / perform repairs and installs.
- Installed compressors, evaporators, motors, temperature controls, ducts, and piping.
- Repaired and maintained rooftop units and split systems.
- Performed preventative maintenance on bearings, pumps, motors, and fans.
- Documented all maintenance, repair actions and managed equipment records.
- Trained and mentored new service technician employees.
Associate Of Arts In Business Administration
HVAC Service Technician II Resume
Headline : Have 9 years experience in the field of HVAC and have obtained my certificate in HVAC while working hands on in the field. In addition to HVAC service tech capable of measure, layout and install duct work. Over 6 years of professional experience with communications /synergies technology in civilian and military network; Experienced in installing and repairing Cat 5 and Cat 6 communication cable and Fiber Optics; 1 year Experienced as Electrician helper installing or demo electrical circuits; Proficient in maintaining record keeping and undisclosed amount of sensitive equipment with Multiple National Forces, using Microsoft office (excel, word); Excellent teacher/trainer; patient and effective when working with a wide variety of personalities; Numerous hours of OSHA safety classes, performed in a safe environment consisting of real time hazardous situations.
Skills : Technological Skills: Microsoft Tools: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Installation, servicing and repairing of HVAC systems.
- Assist other mechanics in diagnosing and repairing equipment for operating efficiency and safety factors.
- Review incoming and completed work orders and maintains related records.
- Wrap pipes in insulation and secures it in place with cement or wire bands.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between controls and equipment according to wiring diagram, using electrician's hand tools.
- Reassemble equipment and start unit to test operation.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe or tubing, using pipe fitter's tools.
- Cut and drill holes in floors, walls, and roof to install equipment, using power saws and drills.
HVAC Service Technician/Air Conditioning Service Technician Resume
Headline : To secure a full-time position offering excellent advancement opportunities upon relocation to Dallas-Fort Worth,TX in April 2017.
Skills : HVAC.
- Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g.
- heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
Technical Diploma In Heating, Ventalation, And A/C
HVAC Service Technician III Resume
Summary : EPA CERTIFICATION 1,2, , PM CERTIFICATION, R-410 CERTIFICATION, SATE OF TEXAS CERTIFICAT CERTIFIED BY EL PASO ELECTRFIC, KNOWLEDGE IN PLUMBING, ELECTRICITY, SHEET ROCK REPAIRS CDL DRIVER LICENSE, SALES.
Skills : Used Clearview program on ipad and iphone to do our paperwork electronically.
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
- Maintain and submit monthly mileage log forms.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer's recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
HVAC Service Technician/Heating, Ventilation Resume
Headline : A position that best uses my knowledge, experience, and education that can successfully expand my position in HVAC, where my skills can be successfully utilized to enlarge productivity.
Skills : E P A certified Phase 1 & 2.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues via telephone in order to minimize customer down time and service cost.
- Contact customers in order to confirm service or orders on service, equipment service confirmation, parts delivery confirmation, service scheduling.
- Research and resolve issues for customers, business partners and Company associates in order to expedite service, installations or orders using information systems Source and facilitate delivery of beverage equipment, parts, point of sale material, return of assets for customers in order to complete projects or installations Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- All refrigeration equipment is kept in proper operating condition.
- Maintain clean and safe work area Loader Order Builder Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date Ensure use of proper rotation.
Master of Science
HVAC Service Technician I Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Service Coordinator with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : HVAC Install and Service, Excellent Troubleshooting Skills Electrical-Mechanical, NATE Certified A/C Install & Service, Basic Microsoft exp/knowledge: Exel, Word, Outlook, Home Built CPU.
- Responsible for conducting a thorough analysis of a customer's heating and cooling system and performing Total Comfort Tune-ups with no supervision.
- Responsible for diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures and customer comfort issues.
- Selects the appropriate diagnostic and repair charges from the Menu Price Guide per company policy.
- Give the customer options of possible repairs, system enhancements, and system replacement, in order to provide a more reliable, efficient, and safer system.
- Maintains required levels of truck stock items.
- Advises Service Manager or Service Dispatcher at such time as the assigned project begins to fall behind average repair times.
- Works with Service Manager, General Manager and Service Dispatcher on ideas for reducing the cost of operation for the service department.
- Reports to first call from home ready to work at the designated start time as designated by the service dispatcher.
Critical Systems HVAC Service Technician Resume
Summary : A challenging career with a company that values relevant experience, skills and training gained during service in the United States Armed Forces.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Brazing, Repairing, Quick learner.
- Responded to service calls to test, troubleshoot, and repair residential heating and cooling systems.
- Fabricated sheet metal and fiberglass duct work.
- Installed residential systems in new construction and upgrades.
- Assisted plumbers when needed if not busy in heating and air conditioning.
- Promoted from installer to service technician.
- Hand selected to lead on a large commercial job while the foreman was on vacation.
- Assigned a nice company vehicle for appreciation of my work and the care I took of their vehicles.
Air Conditioning And Refrigeration
HVAC Service Technician/Electrician Resume
Summary : Motivated and knowledgeable Mechanic with a passion for consumer satisfaction and increased production. Familiar with diesel, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery. Performance of preventative maintenance, service, repair, replacement, installation and troubleshooting of engines, transmissions, radiators, rear differentials, brakes, tires and wheels. Organize and comprehend service-related documentation and paperwork.
Skills : JOB EXPERIENCE.
- Performed diagnosis, service repair, and maintainance on residential and light commercial HVAC equipment.
- Trained new employee technicians in company operations and procedures.
- Performed sales of small equipment, maintainance agreements, and promotional items.
- Performed 'rough in' through 'final' installation in new construction and add-on/replacement installation of HVAC equipment.
- Skills Used Have a strong mechanical knowledge with the understanding of theories of heating, air conditioning, basic electrical, and carpentry which aids in the troubleshooting of HVAC equipment.
- Understand the use of electrical multi meters, combustion analyzers, solder/brazing techniques, and mobile office type software.
- Excellent in customer relations and "making things right" with the customer in the best interest of the company.
High School Diploma
HVAC Service Technician/Mechanic Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of successful management and leadership experience with a reputation for meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives. A pragmatic and focused individual recognized for making seemingly impossible situations work. A proven and verifiable record.
Skills : HVAC.
- Perform mechanical and electrical applications within residential and light commercial environments.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance to electrical and gas furnaces.
- Provide preventive and corrective maintenance for residential heating and cooling systems.
- Perform electrical testing using various test equipment.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on the various different types of heat pumps.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC units including electronic and mechanical components.
- Conserve, install and recycle refrigerants.
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
HVAC Service Technician/Technical Lead Resume
Summary : A service or installation technician where I will use my HVAC and refrigeration experience to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Training And Troubleshooting.
- Provided day-to-day store services in all aspects relating to the repair and maintenance of commercial HVAC, refrigeration, and site systems.
- Determined operating problems with heating and air conditioning units.
- Implemented corrective actions to maximize equipment operating efficiency.
- Participated in a new store installations and set-ups for various commerical equipment pieces.
- Equipment includes refrigeration units, dispensers, and fast food units.
- Installed and maintain store electrial, ballast, and gas pumping systems.
- Supported store plumbing systems through routine maintenance checks.
- Installed new systems and remedy existing problems as required.
High School Diploma In Refrigeration
Sr. HVAC Service Technician Resume
Summary : Current HVAC/CR Service Technician seeking commercial or Residential Maintenance/Service Technician Positions where skills in service, diagnosis, as well as fast reliable and efficient repairs are needed.
Skills : HVAC Technician, Electrician, Customer Service.
- Responding to residential and commercial service calls around the valley.
- Repairing or replacing defective equipment, components such as burnt wiring, faulty compressors, condensing units, contactors, Hi/low pressure switch , damaged Relays etc.
- Testing Electrical circuits and components for voltage, continuity, or taking Amp reading to ensure optimum performance and troubleshooting fautly components.
- Complying with all applicable company standards, policies and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of all tools work equipment.
- Reassembling and testing equipment following repairs if needed.
- Inspecting and testing systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications to detect and locate any potential malfunctions.
- Performing routine and Preventative Maintenance as needed for ensuring proper and most efficient ongoing operation.
- Coordinating with assigned supervisor and/or other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently and on time.
HVAC Service Technician Resume
Summary : o attain a HVAC Service Technician position within your company, that will allow me to demonstrate technical, communication, organizational, and client service skills achieved through my professional experience. I adapt easily to changing situations and have the ability to grasp new concepts, processes and techniques quickly.
Skills : HVAC.
- Installed, maintained and repaired heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Diagnosed and repaired electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Traveled to job sites in service area, and worked with dispatch to ensure that all delays were properly communicated to customers.
- Maintained good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
- Maintained proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in all company vehicles.
- Maintained and submitted monthly mileage log forms.
- Understood company pricing and generated appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Electronically processed credit card payment.