Learning and Development Specialist Resume
Objective : Training and development specialists typically do the following: Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees.
Skills : Web-based tools, Technology, Proficient in Adobe Captivate.
- Developed and implemented training programs for three hundred and fifty employee plywood plant.
- Provided a standard methodology that verified employees had the right knowledge and/or skills prior to performing tasks.
- Ensured employees were able to perform the tasks safely and in compliance with the law.
- Provided a standard for documenting and tracking employee training.
- Ensured employees could demonstrate compliance with corporate compliance standards and statutory regulations.
- Positively contribute to the Cleveland Plywood Vision by improving new hire engagement and retention in the weeks following orientation.
- Mentored operators, front line supervisors and leadership team in order to drive the plant vision and cultivate the team's virtues and talents.
Learning and Development Specialist II Resume
Headline : Strong organizational and relationship development skills that result in successful project outcomes and employee satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Instructional Design, Traning.
- Trained, educated and continuously developed contact center employees with approved training programs to improve performance behaviors.
- Facilitated allotted training programs, courses and modules to support technical and performance skill-based competencies to the operation.
- Evaluated, monitored and reported findings.
- Strategically executed and delivered structured training to technical and skill-based competencies of the contact centers' employees.
- Targeted the audience included new and existing employees.
- Assisted with the support of DCFS Academy, learning and development manager and subject matter experts in the design.
- Certified in training delivery of DCFS Academy structured training programs.
Learning and Development Specialist III Resume
Summary : Designed, wrote, and edited online courses in a learning management system (LMS) for annual compliance and regulation training based on company policies.
Skills : Communications, Conflict Management, Mentoring.
- Introduced new hires to company culture, customer service standards, and required regulations and policies.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of training programs and implemented ongoing improvements and updates as needed.
- Scheduled and coordinated the attendance of employees for classroom training programs.
- Maintained thorough and accurate training records for all staff.
- Monitored employees' completions of annual mandatory regulations and compliance pieces of training.
- Ensured the facility, materials, and training supplies were prepared and ready for use by deadline.
- Evaluated CSR's to be sure agents uphold a high standard of quality customer care service.
Bachelor Of Arts
Learning and Development Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Store Manager equipped with extensive experience in retail management and sales. Employs excellent leadership skills and multi-tasking strengths.
Skills : Training & Development, Instructional Design, Team Building.
- Developed a Learning Department from the ground up for the Prime Pantry site.
- Selected, trained and evaluated more than 50+ process ambassadors and 8 train-the-trainers.
- Created and edited the Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) documents for various job processes and skills.
- Developed a process specific to the CVG7 site that is now utilized in other sites.
- Served as the Trainer on the Away Team for the OAK7 launch in California and the WRO3 launch in Poland.
- Redeveloped a process to improve production times resulting in nearly 500k more customers served annually.
- Evaluated current processes and recommend changes for improvement as well as lead the team to implement the changes.
Learning and Development Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Learning and Development Management Professional with extensive experience in management, training development and facilitation, sales, strategic planning, recruitment and selection.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Successful collaboration with content experts to grow and deliver training programs to meet the needs of various functions.
- Coached management teams in optimizing competence development efforts in all functional areas.
- Delivered Learning and Development initiatives and ensured successful implementation in locations for coworkers.
- Worked closely with content experts to improve Food Safety standards, achieving adherence to standards.
- Produced, implemented and updated functional training and development modules and programs.
- Established and maximized key relationships with stakeholders across the global organization.
- Optimized strategic function succession planning.
Learning and Development Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Dedicated leader with managing sales and organizational initiatives that drive performance improvement and enhance training logistics.
Skills : Reliable Recruiting, Interviewing Team-oriented.
- Facilitated skill, technical, management, and staff development training classes.
- Provided expert oversight to all aspects of the agent on-boarding process encompassing attendance, comprehension level.
- Directly supervised a team of agents including new hires.
- Adeptly performed all aspects of the interview, onboarding, orientation, and payroll processes.
- Stayed abreast of all human resources policies and procedures which included EEO, employee handbook, and attendance policies.
- Leveraged technical skills in using existing software and tools for the improvement of quality metrics.
- Conceptualized and formulated training materials and presentations for all learning dynamics.
Sr. Learning and Development Specialist Resume
Summary : Learning and Development Specialist with a focus on content delivery, driving productivity improvement, and building customer service experts.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Published Author, Educator.
- Participated in the departments strategic planning meetings Maintained the tuition assistance budget and program.
- Maintained the leadership program Assisted in developing the employee VTO (Volunteer Time Off) program.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of training programs and recommended improvements to upper management.
- Coordinated ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Conducted orientation sessions and organized on-the-job training for new hires.
- Developed surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes and changes.
- Organized and edited training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Delivered a wide variety of courses Selected and assigned instructors to conduct specific training programs.
Asst. Learning and Development Specialist Resume
Objective : A versatile and results-driven organizational learning and development leader with demonstrated experience in all facets of business process.
Skills : Instructional Design, User Productivity Kit, Management.
- Created, reviewed, and approved global processes and procedures.
- Oversaw new products and services integration training activities.
- Managed global training specialists in Argentina, Belgium, Denmark, India, Italy, Hungary, and Malaysia.
- Created the global training strategy and modified training initiatives based upon client requirements.
- Designed role-based curricula and course designs. Served as a global training lead for a client account.
- Designed and managed deployment of instructor-led and web-based end-user training for the suite of applications to end-users.
- Developed self-paced, web-based training, course evaluations, and performance support materials.
Lead Learning and Development Specialist Resume
Headline : Experience developing and implementing an extensive range of learning solutions including: technical documentation, context-based online help, e-Learning modules, instructor-led courses.
Skills : Sales Training, Facilitation, Leadership Development.
- Specifically supported AL Division for training, compliance and leadership development.
- Led successful nationwide transition from 6 Regional Training Campuses to 1 National Training Center in Dallas, TX.
- Increased company receivables through the creation & implementation of Medicaid Protocol Manual.
- Created Wellness Onboarding Workbook which enhanced new hire training & increased retention.
- Utilized Company LMS to assure compliance with Company & State training requirements.
- Created topical training programs to improve and maintain employee job skills.
- Traveled frequently; including quarterly travel to Oregon to lead Home Office Onboarding Program.
Associate Learning and Development Specialist Resume
Objective : Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective. Select and assign instructors or vendors to conduct training.
Skills : Technical Writing, Leadership Development.
- Responsible for conducted training and develop programs assesing individual and department performances.
- Created training materials based on department processes, work instructions, and standards.
- Conducted training for new and current teammates to maintain and improve skill development.
- Maintained and update current work instructions and process maps in MasterControl.
- Developed a new training curriculum utilizing work instructions, process maps, and other visual materials.
- Maintained technical knowledge and provide assistance to production teammates, supervisors, and managers.
- Submitted Technical Support request for equipment related issues.
Learning and Development Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where can utilize excellent communication, organizational, and detailed oriented skills in overseeing new initiatives, as well as managing the implementation of them.
Skills : Leadership, Team Building.
- Provided initial & on-going training to call center Agents.
- Researched and developed training materials for continuing education of Agents.
- Provided assistance to IT department to update/upgrade online training materials.
- Provided guidance and support to call center Agents and Managers.
- Provided counseling and payment alternatives for delinquent borrowers.
- Approved and/or application of deferments and forbearances.
- Responded to telephone inquiries and complaints.