Brand Specialist Resume
Headline : Extensive experience with customer service and cash handling. Addition to being a quick learner and work well with others.
Skills : Strong Verbal Communication, Collaborative Team Member.
- Demonstrated consistent record of attendance. Contributed to all aspects of good customer service.
- Operated cash registers with peripheral electronic data processing equipment, for barcoding.
- Responsible for generating brand communication guidelines for consumers to provide a clear framework.
- Responsible for ensuring that the right message for the product and services are delivered to the customers.
- Handled the tasks of developing and implementing defined brand strategy and brand positioning.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date knowledge of best practice and competitor communications.
- Provided outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis.
Brand Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Strong leadership skills and a customer service background. Enjoy meeting goals and working in a team environment.
Skills : Strong Interpersonal, Communication Skills.
- Helped to develop and communicate brand strategies.
- Developed and executed key brand initiatives and marketing programs to support, enhance and maintain the brand image for assigned categories.
- Coordinated with the Brand Manager, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Segment representatives.
- Developed and presented new product introduction plans, coordinating sales launch activities and new product releases.
- Worked with suppliers, design and merchandise staff, and the supply chain in the development of new products.
- Ensured the brand provides the segments and end-users with the products they need and desire at competitive prices for assigned categories of products.
- Provided the exchange of information with the segments & supply chain for brand information.
Brand Specialist/Co ordinator Resume
Summary : Secured an entry level position in an environment that would enable to utilize diverse skills and talents.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Responded to phone calls regarding store and products and transfer calls.
- Handled cash, check, and credit card payments, and managed the logistics of local execution.
- Responsible for security of the shop and handled situations such as theft and security risks.
- Able to use time management by having pricing out by a specific date. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Managed sales for the department Was responsible for merchandising and organizing show floor.
- Performed weekly money mapping and sales tracking Product knowledge and specialization.
- Built relationships with high profile clientele Planned and executed events to drive sales and brand recognition.
Brand Specialist II Resume
Headline : College graduate with strong academic background, customer focused employment experience, and communication skills. A self-starter with ability to multi-task, work independently.
Skills : Social Media, Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop.
- Responsible for the briefing, development, execution, and optimization of integrated marketing campaign creative.
- Developed and implemented processes to drive online display advertising operational efficiencies.
- Worked with local teams to support local objectives through the online display creative.
- Supported team with the development and on-time delivery of TV, OOH.
- Printed creative for integrated marketing campaigns, inputting during creative briefing and concepting.
- Managed multiple advertising agencies through establishing working practices, budget negotiations, and SOW decision-making.
- Managed the quarterly EMEA Brand and Marcomms budget of per quarter.
Brand Specialist I Resume
Objective : Business administrator professional with experience building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and clients. Business analysis, purchase orders, sales and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Oracle.
- Basic bartender duties for current liquor brands being promoted.
- Market and promoted different monthly liquors in Duty-Free Shops in San Francisco International Airport.
- Maintained presence at the designated stand for at least of each shift.
- Provided stellar customer service while offering complimentary product samples to traveling customers.
- Completed statistic reports after each scheduled shift to report bottle sales and demographic trends of consumers.
- Followed and abided all rules of the DFS standards and procedures for travelers with connecting flights or stop overflights.
- Worked off-premise accounts for MKTG with Don Julio Tequila, Ciroc, Captain Morgan, and Smirnoff.
- Learned mixology techniques and performed drink mixing and sampling for liquor demonstrations.
Certificate In Law
Brand Specialist/Technician Resume
Headline : Genuine, self motivated and organized professional with luxury sales experience. Able to perform well under pressure and overcome adversity promptly.
Skills : Luxury Sales, Management.
- Developed relationships with clientele to deliver an experience only offered through the Audi Brand.
- Qualified customers through a series of questions designed to find the right vehicle for what they want, what they need, and the budget.
- Trained customers on features and insight into the product best suited for their needs.
- Negotiated a deal that works best for both the customer and the dealership in a manner that is efficient and effortless for both parties.
- Continued the relationship with the customer to ensure the product has performed as expected.
- Maintained the highest gross profit per car and highest average survey scores.
Brand Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly efficient, systematic individual that easily remedies client discrepancies and thrives on a healthy obsession with achievement.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Heavy clientele and customer engagement, client personal styling, and interviewing of applicants.
- Trained new hires, and opened multiple locations.
- Conducted product knowledge seminars, including training Sandro and Maje employees on textile fiber origin and textile composition.
- Weekly visual merchandising and mannequin styling per brand directive.
- charged with being a sales leader in order to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Charged with leading sales, assisting associates with customer transactions and conducted visual merchandising initiatives.
- Managed customer relations, overall store sales, daily cleaning and upkeep of the entire sales floor and stock room.
Brand Specialist III Resume
Summary : Combined education and experience to use while allowing personal and professional growth. Plan media campaigns, press releases, web content and social media outreach to drive awareness of the company's products.
Skills : Analysis, Technical Skills.
- Drove sales by built and maintained a client book is a pivotal element of the position.
- Ensured ease of guest's shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance.
- Adjustments and feedback on strategies are important elements as a specialist.
- Demonstrated ways to increase personal and store productivity.
- Handled multiple clientele and multiple transactions either on the sales floor, over the phone or by email.
- Identified and helped implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Monitored sales floor and zone coverage to drive sales and maintained client focus according to company standards.
Lead Brand Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain an job in the field of marketing or advertising. Attention to details, effective communication, and customer service orientation.
Skills : Computer Training, Management.
- Provided clients with a luxury retail experience. Used consultative sales techniques to guide customers from demonstration to sale.
- Arranged delivery and installation of big-ticket items.
- Worked as part of a team with designers, contractors, clients and installers to plan and realize home entertainment solutions.
- Provided customer service that included on call and in home consultations and support.
- Built and managed a database of clients to provide follow up service and future sales.
- Responsible for opening and closing showroom, handling cash bank deposits, placing product orders, receiving and storing stock.
- Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Brand Specialist Resume
Headline : Creative professional with extensive administrative experience, looking to join a growing organization as part of the team.
Skills : Marketing, Project Coordination, Administrative Support.
- Promoted up the ladder to take the lead as Assistant Brand Manager for Inter-generational Products.
- Assistant to the Product Manager, focused on product research, data collection, customer relations, liaison between departments.
- Coordinated, set up and attended Trade Shows for all brands.
- Responsible for all invoice approval for the Consumer Marketing team.
- Maintained constant contact with vendors to ensure prompt payment of invoices.
- Worked closely with the financial department to process payments from vendors.
- Reviewed and approved supplier contracts for promotional programs being performs for the Consumer Marketing department.
Brand Specialist Resume
Headline : Experience in Corrections, Skilled with experience in law enforcement. Broad industry experience includes Healthcare, Law enforcement and Retail.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Management Experience.
- Parted off the executive team, supervising several different departments.
- Acted as liaison between sales associates and Executive management.
- Empowered to deliver superior customer service and to resolve customer issues.
- Cash registered and handheld scanner to ring merchandise.
- Opened and closed off the register by hand counting money to ensure register balance.
- Ensured that quality and customer satisfaction standards are maintained.
- Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.