Brand Specialist Resume
Headline : Extensive experience with customer service and cash handling. Addition to being a quick learner and work well with others.
Skills : Strong Verbal Communication, Collaborative Team Member.
- Demonstrated consistent record of attendance. Contributed to all aspects of good customer service.
- Operated cash registers with peripheral electronic data processing equipment, for barcoding.
- Responsible for generating brand communication guidelines for consumers to provide a clear framework.
- Responsible for ensuring that the right message for the product and services are delivered to the customers.
- Handled the tasks of developing and implementing defined brand strategy and brand positioning.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date knowledge of best practice and competitor communications.
- Provided outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis.
Brand Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Strong leadership skills and a customer service background. Enjoy meeting goals and working in a team environment.
Skills : Strong Interpersonal, Communication Skills.
- Helped to develop and communicate brand strategies.
- Developed and executed key brand initiatives and marketing programs to support, enhance and maintain the brand image for assigned categories.
- Coordinated with the Brand Manager, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Segment representatives.
- Developed and presented new product introduction plans, coordinating sales launch activities and new product releases.
- Worked with suppliers, design and merchandise staff, and the supply chain in the development of new products.
- Ensured the brand provides the segments and end-users with the products they need and desire at competitive prices for assigned categories of products.
- Provided the exchange of information with the segments & supply chain for brand information.
Brand Specialist/Co ordinator Resume
Summary : Secured an entry level position in an environment that would enable to utilize diverse skills and talents.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Responded to phone calls regarding store and products and transfer calls.
- Handled cash, check, and credit card payments, and managed the logistics of local execution.
- Responsible for security of the shop and handled situations such as theft and security risks.
- Able to use time management by having pricing out by a specific date. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Managed sales for the department Was responsible for merchandising and organizing show floor.
- Performed weekly money mapping and sales tracking Product knowledge and specialization.
- Built relationships with high profile clientele Planned and executed events to drive sales and brand recognition.
Brand Specialist II Resume
Headline : College graduate with strong academic background, customer focused employment experience, and communication skills. A self-starter with ability to multi-task, work independently.
Skills : Social Media, Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop.
- Responsible for the briefing, development, execution, and optimization of integrated marketing campaign creative.
- Developed and implemented processes to drive online display advertising operational efficiencies.
- Worked with local teams to support local objectives through the online display creative.
- Supported team with the development and on-time delivery of TV, OOH.
- Printed creative for integrated marketing campaigns, inputting during creative briefing and concepting.
- Managed multiple advertising agencies through establishing working practices, budget negotiations, and SOW decision-making.
- Managed the quarterly EMEA Brand and Marcomms budget of per quarter.
Brand Specialist I Resume
Objective : Business administrator professional with experience building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and clients. Business analysis, purchase orders, sales and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Oracle.
- Basic bartender duties for current liquor brands being promoted.
- Market and promoted different monthly liquors in Duty-Free Shops in San Francisco International Airport.
- Maintained presence at the designated stand for at least of each shift.
- Provided stellar customer service while offering complimentary product samples to traveling customers.
- Completed statistic reports after each scheduled shift to report bottle sales and demographic trends of consumers.
- Followed and abided all rules of the DFS standards and procedures for travelers with connecting flights or stop overflights.
- Worked off-premise accounts for MKTG with Don Julio Tequila, Ciroc, Captain Morgan, and Smirnoff.
- Learned mixology techniques and performed drink mixing and sampling for liquor demonstrations.
Certificate In Law
Brand Specialist/Technician Resume
Headline : Genuine, self motivated and organized professional with luxury sales experience. Able to perform well under pressure and overcome adversity promptly.
Skills : Luxury Sales, Management.
- Developed relationships with clientele to deliver an experience only offered through the Audi Brand.
- Qualified customers through a series of questions designed to find the right vehicle for what they want, what they need, and the budget.
- Trained customers on features and insight into the product best suited for their needs.
- Negotiated a deal that works best for both the customer and the dealership in a manner that is efficient and effortless for both parties.
- Continued the relationship with the customer to ensure the product has performed as expected.
- Maintained the highest gross profit per car and highest average survey scores.
Brand Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly efficient, systematic individual that easily remedies client discrepancies and thrives on a healthy obsession with achievement.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Heavy clientele and customer engagement, client personal styling, and interviewing of applicants.
- Trained new hires, and opened multiple locations.
- Conducted product knowledge seminars, including training Sandro and Maje employees on textile fiber origin and textile composition.
- Weekly visual merchandising and mannequin styling per brand directive.
- charged with being a sales leader in order to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Charged with leading sales, assisting associates with customer transactions and conducted visual merchandising initiatives.
- Managed customer relations, overall store sales, daily cleaning and upkeep of the entire sales floor and stock room.
Brand Specialist III Resume
Summary : Combined education and experience to use while allowing personal and professional growth.
Skills : Analysis, Technical Skills.
- Drove sales by built and maintained a client book is a pivotal element of the position.
- Ensured ease of guest's shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance.
- Adjustments and feedback on strategies are important elements as a specialist.
- Demonstrated ways to increase personal and store productivity.
- Handled multiple clientele and multiple transactions either on the sales floor, over the phone or by email.
- Identified and helped implement strategies and initiatives to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Monitored sales floor and zone coverage to drive sales and maintained client focus according to company standards.
Lead Brand Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain an job in the field of marketing or advertising. Attention to details, effective communication, and customer service orientation.
Skills : Computer Training, Management.
- Provided clients with a luxury retail experience. Used consultative sales techniques to guide customers from demonstration to sale.
- Arranged delivery and installation of big-ticket items.
- Worked as part of a team with designers, contractors, clients and installers to plan and realize home entertainment solutions.
- Provided customer service that included on call and in home consultations and support.
- Built and managed a database of clients to provide follow up service and future sales.
- Responsible for opening and closing showroom, handling cash bank deposits, placing product orders, receiving and storing stock.
- Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices, and availability.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Brand Specialist Resume
Headline : Creative professional with extensive administrative experience, looking to join a growing organization as part of the team.
Skills : Marketing, Project Coordination, Administrative Support.
- Promoted up the ladder to take the lead as Assistant Brand Manager for Inter-generational Products.
- Assistant to the Product Manager, focused on product research, data collection, customer relations, liaison between departments.
- Coordinated, set up and attended Trade Shows for all brands.
- Responsible for all invoice approval for the Consumer Marketing team.
- Maintained constant contact with vendors to ensure prompt payment of invoices.
- Worked closely with the financial department to process payments from vendors.
- Reviewed and approved supplier contracts for promotional programs being performs for the Consumer Marketing department.
Brand Specialist Resume
Headline : Experience in Corrections, Skilled with experience in law enforcement. Broad industry experience includes Healthcare, Law enforcement and Retail.
Skills : Interpersonal Skills, Management Experience.
- Parted off the executive team, supervising several different departments.
- Acted as liaison between sales associates and Executive management.
- Empowered to deliver superior customer service and to resolve customer issues.
- Cash registered and handheld scanner to ring merchandise.
- Opened and closed off the register by hand counting money to ensure register balance.
- Ensured that quality and customer satisfaction standards are maintained.
- Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.