Platoon Sergeant Resume
Summary : Health Care Specialist and Military Veteran with 14 years of proven experience in the medical field. Exceptional skills in advanced trauma and clinical treatment. Knowledgeable in diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, rehabilitative services, and battlefield medicine. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams from four to 70 Soldiers in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel.
- Served as the Family Health Clinic NCOIC for McDonald Army Health Center Fort Eustis, VA.
- Managed and supervised the operational and administrative functions, activities and projects for multiple Primary Care Offices.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate implementation of policies and procedures, promote member/patient satisfaction, sustain and facilitate enrollment growth.
- Worked collaboratively with the lead physician to support physician productivity and quality care.
- Mentored and maintained accountability of Soldiers within the platoon, providing positive guidance for their personal and professional development.
- Supervised inventory management functions for communications, medical and specialty equipment valued at approximately $8M.
- Assessed training needs and evaluated training effectiveness of platoon; assisted in the development of innovative teaching techniques and conducted professional development seminars.
Platoon Sergeant Resume
Summary : Versatile Contract Specialist with a background in contracting, military operations, development, project management writing and oral communication. Desires a government position offering opportunities for challenging assignments.
Skills : Welding, Plumbing, Electrical Technician, Troubleshooting And Diagnosis, Field Repair/Emergency Service.
- Handled discipline and the accountability of the platoon Oversaw the planning and coordination of platoon collective tasks and individual training.
- Responsible for the accountability and maintenance of organizational equipment valued in excess of $45,000,000 Advised the commander on the training status of the platoon.
- Served as the subject matter expert on the employment and operations of Air and Missile Defense (AMD) systems as a Patriot Master Gunner (PMG) at the battery level, Patriot Master Evaluator (PME) at the battalion level, and also the missile movement safety supervisor at the battalion level.
- Advised the commander on capabilities and limitations of the AMD system Coached, taught, mentored and evaluated Soldiers in AMD system operating tactics, techniques and procedures, Joint Kill Chain (JKC) functions, and maintenance procedures.
- Enforced safety and standards in accordance with all relevant regulations.
- Conducted a monthly inventory with a 100 percent accuracy rate during a four year period.
Master's In Business Administration And Marketing
Jr. Platoon Sergeant Resume
Objective : Conducted Inspection Performed Drills Prepared students for parades.
Responsible for the training and tactical employment of the platoon in full spectrum operations with a focus on Reconnaissance, Call for Fire .
Skills : Computer , Leadership, Leadership Development, Communication , Problem Solving , Technical Writing, Mechanical , Safety Oriented.
- Served as Platoon Sergeant in a Field Maintenance Company in support of the 4th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade.
- Responsible for training, readiness, leadership development, safety, health and welfare of NCO's and Soldiers.
- Responsible for the daily accountability, coordination and information flow in support of maintenance operation and support mission.
- Served as a senior member of an inspection team making acceptance, initial, in-line, and final inspections.
- Managed maintenance operation of various fleet equipment.
- Responsible for identifying fleet failures and initiating corrective action to meet fleet readiness goals.
- Reported fleet availability and non-availability for Unit Status Reporting.
Platoon Sergeant III Resume
Summary : Four years of military intelligence experience has made highly proficient in utilizing computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development. eight years total military experience has given extensive training and knowledge in professional conduct, leadership principals, and mission accomplishment. All these as well as experience in public relations and customer service as a whitewater rafting guide make the perfect candidate for the position.
Skills : Epic, Indesign, IDX, Management, Microsoft Office, Administrative Assistant, Organizational, Analytical, Communication, Leadership.
- Able to plan, assign and supervise the work of others.
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted during performance of duties.
- Able to analyze situations accurately and adopt effective courses of action.
- Prepared and reviewed operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Evaluated information from a variety of sources, such as intelligence community's databases.
- Performed final inspection of intermediate work performed on sub-assemblies and components such as engines (gasoline, diesel and multi-fuel), clutches, transmissions, differentials, steering assemblies, transfer case and hydraulic cylinders with various test equipment and analyzed and compared results.
- Performed technical inspection of engine, power train, and chassis components before and after support maintenance repair or overhaul.
Platoon Sergeant II Resume
Headline : Technician with superb problem solving and multi-tasking skills. Self-directed and motivated worker who requires little to no supervision. Well-versed in troubleshooting equipment, prioritizing repairs and completing them in the most expedient way possible.
Skills : Microsoft, Ms Word, MS Office, Ms Excel, Military, Ms Powerpoint.
- Prepared Marines for careers when they transition out of the Marine Corps and assisted them by reviewing medical readiness, educational opportunities and when necessary, through administrative separation proceedings.
- Assisted the Unit Substance Abuse Control Officer (SACO) to perform random urinalysis screenings of the RBE.
- Advised and assisted the RBE OIC in matters pertaining to Non-judicial punishments, administrative separations, force preservation, body composition/physical fitness, off-duty education and annual training.
- Ensured Marines on limited duty or physical evaluation boards kept all appointments and furthered their progress either to return to full duty or medically retire from the Marine Corps.
- Conducted the monthly serialized inventory of battalion landing team 1/2, which included over 15 Million Dollars of inventoried serialized items.
- Maintained and kept accountability of 23 vehicles of rolling stock for the Battalion Landing Teams Motorized Company.
- Assumed role as Company Gunnery Sergeant and ensured Charlie companies logistical needs were met for work-up.
Marketing Management Program
Platoon Sergeant I Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position as a Electronics, Industrial instrumentation technician with a company that will utilize experience and training with opportunities to advance based on performance.
Skills : Records Management, Computer Troubleshooting/maintenance.
- Drafted military and nonmilitary correspondence.
- Supervised the creation and validation of anti-terrorism plans on all ships.
- Developed and led training programs in preparation for combat.
- Trained in the use of tear gas and explosives.
- Employed, fired and recovered anti-personnel and anti-tank mines.
- Wrote office job descriptions and directives.
- Prepared documents for destruction.
Assistant Platoon Sergeant Resume
Summary : Assists with wound care, administering medications, manages supervisory and nursing support personnel, work with the director to identify and resolve departmental deficiencies with implemented correction plans, identify and address any quality-assurance auditing issues. Liaison to the physicians, and attend care plan meetings to provide patient education.
Skills : Vast experience in Loss Prevention retail and commercial.
- Responsible for the readiness, morale, welfare, discipline and training for 41 personnel to include law enforcement, medical and administrative duties.
- Ensured all personnel were properly trained, including, but not limited to, on-the-job training, and determined the need for additional formalized training.
- Ensured proper cross-training to maintain a well-balanced and effective work force.
- Planned, developed, resourced, coordinated, directed and conducted training sessions.
- Kept subordinates informed about personnel policies and procedures; changes and updates in regulations affecting assigned personnel.
- Prepared performance standards and appraisals, and counseled subordinates as required.
- Recommended recognition of outstanding performance and initiated personnel actions such as recruitment, reassignments, and promotions.
Associate Platoon Sergeant Resume
Summary : Maintained accountability of 10.5 million dollars of equipment Coached and mentored five Soldiers to drive 5000 accident free miles Provided . Approved leave schedules according to individual desires and organizational needs.
Serves as the NCOIC for the Treatment Section in a Combat Engineer Battalion within a Sustainment Brigade that served in a deployed environment; .
Operated and maintained communications equipment. Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills.
Skills : Computer Literate (10+ years), Troubleshooting (10+ years).
- Planned, coordinated, and executed complex logistical assignments.
- Supervised 60+ employees.
- Requisitioned equipment/supplies in accordance with allocated budgetary funds/equipment allowances.
- Conducted quality control inspections of subordinate organizations to detect and correct deficiencies.
- Analyzed statistical data to determine trends; coordinated logistical activities and reviewed policies.
- Supervised, trained, cross-trained, and mentored personnel assigned in various occupational specialties.
- Evaluated personnel periodically on job performance and occupational- related strengths/weaknesses.
Bachelor's In Business
Assistant Platoon Sergeant I Resume
Summary : Highly organized, hands-on and proactive professional, with ten years of experience in operating, servicing, inspecting, and maintaining rotary wing aircraft. Exemplify strong problem solving and decision making skills, with the ability to develop and implement effective action plans. Possess excellent communication and presentation aptitude in building professional relationship with colleagues and associates.
Skills : Security, Management, Training, Supervision.
- Non-commissioned officer-in-charge in managing schedules of 14 crew chiefs as well as flight schedule and maintenance of 12 airframes; held accountability in maintaining scout helicopters at AVUM and AVIM facilities.
- Supervised 14 crew chiefs and 12 airframes, and scheduled planned maintenance on all airframes, including flight times and hours.
- Led the initiative in conducting quality control inspections on airframe, signing off red X conditions and maintaining 2410 information along with hours on TBO items.
- Managed the removal and installation of subsystem assemblies and subsystem components.
- Conducted daily-periodic aircraft inspections, troubleshooting and functional test checks, repair, overhaul, rework and maintenance of aircraft.
- Dealt with tracking, diagnosing and correcting various avionics, hydraulic, electrical, rotor, engine and utility system malfunctions on supported aircraft in accordance with OEM, company and customer (mil-std) specifications.
- Delivered high field and sustainment level aviation maintenance support level services.
Platoon Sergeant Resume
Summary : Verify identification though use of identification cards, badges, biometrics, automated records, vehicles decals, verbal questioning, and other means and allow entrance to persons and vehicles that display proper authorization. Lead operated in charge of checking and making sure that the machines his running properly and producing hi quality pipes with little or no scraps.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Instructor/Trainer, Investigations.
- Lead operated in charge of checking and making sure that the machines his running properly and producing hi quality pipes with little or no scraps.
- Assisted in coordinating and scheduling activities with those of the artillery, gunnery, and fixed range/ training area schedules to avoid conflicts in training.
- Directed the operation and maintenance of Aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE).
- Performed daily, special, calendar, PMS and hourly aircraft inspections.
- Complied with equal opportunity (EEOC) concepts/directives and Freedom of Information/Privacy Acts.
- Supervised the requisition, receipt, storage, accountability, and issuance of petroleum products, ammunition, supplies, and equipment; updated automated databases ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Served as gunnery sergeant for field artillery battery, utilizing surveying techniques and equipment for weapon emplacement.