Clinical Case Manager Resume
Summary : A high energy professional possessing exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an extensive background in education and rehabilitation environments, working with children and families.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Conducts initial clinical intake assessment interviews and screenings, utilizing clinical knowledge and skills, for the purpose of determining eligibility for residential services.
- Trained in clinical documentation such as Mental Health Assessments, LOCUS, Individual Treatment Plan and Annual Crisis Plans.
- Provide services to clients with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders.
- Provide individual and group counseling services with an emphasis on prevention of relapse for chemical dependency.
- Provides continual assessment of medical necessity including crisis intervention services, ability to petition for psychiatric hospitalization, and provide referrals to less restrictive outpatient services.
- Provide billable Medicaid and MCO services to all assigned clients/ residents, including OTR authorizations and collaboration with managed care organizations.
- Collaborates with outpatient facilities and health care providers to coordinate comprehensive services.
- Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate housing opportunities to assist with discharge planning, aftercare follow-up, community integration and linkage services to community resources.
Master Of Arts
Sr. Clinical Case Manager Resume
Summary : Compassionate therapist with 14 years knowledge of chronic mental illnesses and symptoms management through using a combination of therapy and medication. Works well with prescribing psychiatrists and medical physicians and uses an informed cognitive behavioral therapeutic approach with clients during counseling sessions.
Skills : CPR, CPI, Crisis Interventionist, Knowledge Of Microsoft Office.
- Completed intake assessment, benefit assessment, goal-setting, group sessions, weekly case reviews with unit staff and psychiatrist.
- Clinical caseworker for clients in crisis and often unstable clients who have co-occurring disorders who may also be experiencing psycho-social stressors such as homelessness, divorce, unemployment, poverty, physical abuse, LGBT issues and medical conditions.
- Administer, score and interpret The Department of Human Service Level of Care Utilization System (LOCUS) for assessment of services needed for completing treatment plans and determining medical necessity.
- Work from team approach, displaying positive interactions with colleagues and other community representatives.
- Monitor and assist clients with taking their psychotropic medications becoming familiar with psychotropic medications and understanding the clinical indication associated with major classes.
- Supporter of working in a recovery-oriented environment with strong organizational, planning, communication and written skills.
- Client advocate to prevent stigma associated with mental illness for patients seeking medical treatment in community.
Jr. Clinical Case Manager Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in the Healthcare field as a Liscensed Practical Nurse, including case management and private duty nursing. History of providing professionalism, advanced expertise compassion and reliability.
Skills : IV Certification, Proficient In Microsoft Word, Proficient In EQ Suites.
- Assess referrals and obtain necessary information for appropriate and possible admissions to the homecare program in response to physician's orders.
- Coordinates efforts with the billing department in order to verify insurance coverage, client benefits, and visit authorization.
- Prepare intake paperwork for charts, including coding the diagnosis and procedures Refer clients to appropriate Nursing Supervisor for assignment to appropriate staff.
- Collaborate with doctors and registered nurses to develop individualized care plans for patients.
- Develop and produce notifications/memo for field nursing staff in reference to policy changes, and events in clinical department.
- Clinical review of medical records and/or other documentation to determine benefit coverage, correct coding, and medical necessity for requested services.
- Enter information through the care management system in order to obtain prior- authorizations for Medicaid homecare services.
- Monitors and assures that follow-up re-evaluation of chart audits take place when deficiencies are identified and recommendations for corrective action have been made.
Clinical Case Manager III Resume
Summary : Dedicated and passionate individual that is committed to the goals of development, prevention and wellness by honoring diversity and embracing the multi dimensionality of culture.
Skills : Medical Assistant.
- Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, or confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
- Assist clients in adhering to treatment plans, such as setting up appointments, arranging for transportation to appointments, or providing support.
- Educate clients or community members about mental or physical illness, abuse, medication, or available community resources.
- Collaborate with counselors, physicians, or nurses to plan or coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and patient needs.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
- Modify treatment plans according to changes in client status.
- Counsel clients in individual or group sessions to assist them in dealing with substance abuse, mental or physical illness, poverty, unemployment, or physical abuse.
- Increase social work knowledge by reviewing current literature, conducting social research, or attending seminars, training workshops, or classes.
Mental Health Counseling
Clinical Case Manager II Resume
Summary : Eager to serve in a capacity of assisting youths to reach their full potential and maximize the possibility of obtaining their goals by providing strategies that empower them, promoting early literacy training, increase the family's use and knowledge of community resources and activities, which will provide a variety of experiences.
Skills : Microsoft office, Communication, Teamwork.
- Participated in continuous educational seminars and community assessment projects to ensure quality service delivery and assess community health needs.
- Collaborated with vendors, medication assistance agents, and other medical personnel.
- Acted as a team member in executing project based work.
- Created and modify documents such as reports, memos, letters, patient visit notes using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other electronic databases, Microsoft Office.
- Participated in continuous quality improvement projects and help employ practices for effective services.
- Maintained an effective working relationship with community agencies and other public resource representatives.
- Represented the organization at public events and agency related functions.
Clinical Case Manager I Resume
Summary : Nine year experienced professional with a passion for motivating individuals and families to reach their full potential through risk assessment and identification of services needed to meet their goals. A strong commitment to accurate, timely documentation and effective teamwork and community networking. Proven success in meeting deadlines, assessing risk, identifying new resources, problem-solving, and quickly learning new skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Planning & Organizing, Prioritizing, Flexibility, Problem-Solving, Communication Skills, Office Management, Multi-tasking.
- Interviewed prospective clients at intake and review qualifications for service.
- Conducted interviews, collected and compiled assessment data, social histories and diagnostic information necessary to establish or update case files.
- Maintained positive open and respectful communication with clients, families, providers, county and state representatives, staff and other involved persons.
- Attended and/or facilitated Interdisciplinary Team meetings.
- Supported client and client's interdisciplinary team in defining emotional, physical, social and cultural needs, in developing an overall plan of intervention.
- Solicited and encouraged client's expression of personal values, goals and dreams.
- Provided individual, family and group counseling to assist the client system in coping with and resolving crisis situations, and guide them in decision making and strengthening client's existing support network.
Certification In PK
Asst. Clinical Case Manager Resume
Headline : Provide outstanding client-centered therapy in a warm, comfortable, and accepting environment. Cultivate a strong therapeutic alliance through exemplary empathic guidance and commitment to the unique needs and welfare of the client.
Skills : Skills Efficient with Microsoft word, excel, and power point Attentive listener Emergency response training Strategic planner Great communications skills Excellent intrapersonal skills.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments to identify target behaviors and further implement appropriate function-based treatment by creating and supervising individualized behavior intervention plans.
- Provide recurring behavioral support and staff training within both residential and vocational settings.
- Collect, graph and interpret behavioral data used to make clinically-based decisions.
- Assess, design and implement positive behavioral interventions for individuals supported.
- Develop, implement and monitor function based behavior IHP goals to promote adaptive replacement behaviors.
- Lead specific interdisciplinary team processes and responsible for timely completion of documentation.
- Provide instruction and supervision to Clinical Associates in the implementation of Behavior Intervention and Support Plans.
Associate Clinical Case Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that utilizes my skills and knowledge in the field of addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Skills : Mental Health Assessments, Substance Use Assessments.
- Responsible for completing assessments to determine the appropriate level of care.
- Responsible for developing initial and ongoing treatment plans for each client.
- Provided individual counseling, utilizing motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques.
- Assisted in the development of a Trauma Informed System of Care in the program.
- Responsible for monitoring client's medication compliance.
- Responsible for collaborating with CRT Behavioral Health for Co-Occurring treatment.
- Responsible for completing clients bio-psychosocial assessments, progress notes and discharge summaries.
Bachelor Of Science
Clinical Case Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 10 years in research and teaching. Thoroughly understands the learning process and works hard to adapt methods and use various teaching styles. Dedicated Professor bringing years direct classroom experience, as well as over 20 years in the mental health industry.
Skills : Educator, Counseling, Social Services.
- Consulted with clients when developing long term treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Counseled clients to help them understand and overcome personal, social and behavioral problems.
- Met with clients in their homes to promote continuity of care.
- Led supportive group discussions and education sessions with alcohol and drug users and their families.
- Obtained the necessary signatures on "Release of Information" forms to obtain medical and treatment records from other service providers.
- Educated clients and their families about client rights and responsibilities.
- Oversaw anger management, social skill development and mental health awareness programs.
- Notified supervisor in cases involving potential domestic abuse and other family problems affecting clients' development.
Clinical Case Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : As an entry-level teacher, I would like to utilize my lively and energetic attitude in teaching student with great enthusiasm. With my administrative and institutional abilities, Perform administrative tasks and responsibilities. I would also like to lead students and to participate in doing constructive programs.
Skills : Khmer-conversational speaking skills, Proficient in.
- Maintain regular and ongoing contact with patients, Commanders, and outside agencies.
- Coordinate patient care and ensures effective continuity of care and appropriate hand off between medical and social service agencies and provide appropriate follow up with those agencies.
- Maintains detailed and accurate documentation of all contacts made on behalf of the patient.
- Contacts Commanders/1SGs when Soldiers have missed appointments or groups within 2 hours of the missed appointment or group.
- Contact Soldier as appropriate to request they come in within 2 hours of call for a random Urinalysis.
- Track all referrals to weekly/quarterly groups.
- Attends staff meetings, high risk case reviews and other patient related meetings as requested.
Master's In Education
Lead Clinical Case Manager Resume
Summary : MSW with experience and training in mental health working with children through adults and children with developmental disabilities. Experience in case management and service coordination, DMH paperwork, psychosocial assessments, treatment plans, diagnosis, individual, and group facilitation.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Public Relations, Leadership, CPR/AED certified, Inventory Management, Research, Social Media, Critical Thinker.
- Provided crisis intervention, case management, supervised visitation, and counseling to families.
- Planned and implemented project services for families and children based on project guidelines.
- Coordinated services to include intake, assessment, and referrals to APA and community service providers.
- Liaised with CPS workers, participated in TDM meetings, and followed up with linkage to services offered.
- Maintained client records and performed Matrix evaluation to update client progress.
- Participated in agency, provider and community meetings as needed.
- Conducted outreach and recruitment activities to the targeted population to effectively promote program services.
- Facilitated and conducted community focus groups as needed.
MSW In Social Work
Clinical Case Manager Resume
Objective : Highly creative and adaptable to a variety of people and situations. Ability to stay calm in critical situations. Work independently and meet deadlines. Able to nurture and direct team spirit and effort. Strong organizational, planning, interpersonal, and communications skills.
Skills : Specialization Working with Children and Families;Infant Mental Health Specialist Certified; Strengthening Families Program- HEART Site Coordinator Trauma Focus Cognitive Behavior Therapy Trained CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Provided emotional, psychological and rehabilitative support to young adults with behavioral and substance abuse issues.
- Met with clients and families to discuss contributing factors and possible treatment plans.
- Developed appropriate treatment plan based on client's intelligence and willingness to participate.
- Discussed possible changes and consequences.
- Supported clients in the decision making process.
- Assembled information and prepared appropriate documentation regarding counseling programs and client's progress.
- Oversaw discharge plans for clients in Northampton, Lehigh, Chester and Montgomery Counties.
- Interacted with and followed up with families on client's progress and prognosis for success.