Account Clerk Resume
Objective : Looking to obtain a Financial Clerk position where financial and statistical record keeping duties may be performed according to established procedures. Performed moderately complex bookkeeping work requiring the application of a working knowledge of bookkeeping principles and following general departmental procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Typing.
- Resolved problems and discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
- Cashed checks and paid out money after verifying that signatures were correct, that written and numerical amounts agreed, and that accounts had sufficient funds.
- Received mortgage, loan, and public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
- Balanced currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculated daily transactions using computers, calculators, and adding machines.
- Identified transaction mistakes when debits and credits did not balance.
- Explained, promoted, and sold products and services such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
- Counted currency, coins, and checks received, by hand and using currency-counting machine, in order to prepare themfor deposit and shipment to branch banks and the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Examined checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
Account Clerk III Resume
Summary : To establish myself in a progressive organization and to maintain a challenging and successful career. Performed a variety of technical and clerical accounting duties involving customer service support, record keeping and transaction processing including accounts payable, utility billing, daily bank transactions and other assistance in support of the Administrative Services Department.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Banner.
- Posted entries from supportive records and balanced against other records.
- Processed payments, documents and audited invoices for payment to vendors and contractors.
- Reviewed and assembled materials for account receivable; prepared billings and recorded correct accounting information on payments collected.
- Maintained accurate accounting records for assigned functions.
- Examined audited and processed invoices and match to purchase orders; maintained appropriate records and posted to proper budget accounts; calculated and verified discounts and sales tax as required.
- Prepared billing for payment; batched to proper accounts, calculated, verified and posted expenditures.
- Coordinated information between ordering departments, Purchasing and vendor to assure proper payments of accounts.
- Signed financial aid, bill warrants and payroll checks using check protector and disbursed special fund, grant bill and other warrants by mail and pickup.
Account Clerk II Resume
Objective : Talented and dedicated professional, seeking to provide top-quality support to ensure a competitive advantage. Offer excellent communication skills and an understanding of organizational strategies to meet corporate objectives. Demonstrated business acumen, strong work ethic, and integrity.
Skills : Excel, Word, Windows, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Communication, Computer Literate, Accounts Payable, Account Management, Budgeting, Bookkeeping.
- Audit invoices and Jail Board Bills within 30 days of received date.
- Update excel spreadsheet of work load showing received date, payment process and outstanding issues.
- Ensure that all invoices for fees have the appropriate signatures before processing them.
- Ensure all Jail Board Bills have been received in JETS program and are processed for payment within 30 business days Email copies of audited JBB to counties after payment has been processed.
- Code adjustment sheets based on information received to adjust accounts Code requisitions using appropriate product/ category codes for the assigned goods/ services.
- Analyzes documentation provided to ensure a valid justification for account adjustment requested.
- Verify all fields on submitted invoices/adjustments to match information in electronic databases.
- Verify electronic data entries with outside vendors to ensure accuracy.
Bachelor Of Science
Account Clerk I Resume
Summary : To utilize my technical and customer service expertise in a challenging position that offers room for professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Payroll, Data Entry, Erp Procurement, Erp Financials, EPrecinct,EVidWebMonitor, Voters Focus, Appfolio.
- Accepted cash and performed check verification for clients; reconciled accounts and issued receipts.
- Opened and closed accounts; processed and disbursed refunds; created invoices; prepared routine reports.
- Audited internal records; took trial balances; identified late or lost revenue; collected revenue through telephone and written communication.
- Checked and coded invoices; prepared vouchers for payment and maintained voucher register.
- Compiled figures for use in preparation of preliminary budgets.
- Charged cost items to cost journals; extended, proved and assembled cost records; posted monthly cost records to ledgers.
- Counted, proved, recorded and prepared reports on daily cash receipts; posted to cash ledgers; prepared daily bank deposit.
- Operated calculators, computer terminals and other standard office equipment.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Senior Account Clerk Resume
Summary : Strongly dependable and detail-oriented Accounting Clerk with an exceptional financial client service record. Adept at addressing multiple accounting projects simultaneously with complete professionalism and accuracy. Skilled in maintaining complete client confidentiality with respect to tax and business expense information.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Inbound calls from students inquiring about tuition balance, due dates, payment options, payment arrangements, and how to settle delinquent accounts with State of Ohio Attorney General office.
- Respond to voicemails and departmental emails.
- Provide weekly Cashier coverage at Delaware campus and Columbus campus during peak times.
- Process Tuition Refund Request, Balance Transfers, Scholarship checks, NSFs, and returned refund checks.
- Setup, monitor, and record payments on Payment Arrangements using an Excel spreadsheet.
- Apply Bankruptcy documents to students' account and notify Attorney General Office of Bankruptcy.
- Process statements and schedules and payments received from Attorney General Office.
- Sent Invoices to students with an outstanding balance owed to the college.
Account Clerk II Resume
Summary : As an experienced Account Clerk, Fileed requisitions, vouchers, ledgers and other materials, received, organized and maintained various types of records, compiled data and assisted in the preparation of basic financial and statistical reports. Operated office equipment, post to journal or ledger accounts from appropriation, expense, invoice, payroll, receipts, and voucher records.
Skills : Cash Handling, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP, FMS, Quickbooks, AS400, 40 WPM, 10key.
- Collaborated with other district employees for tax collection purposes.
- Utilized excellent communication skills via telephone and in-person for various questions regarding school tax bills and payment.
- Communicated effectively with lawyers, title companies, and banks with information regarding tax bills ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Gained thorough knowledge of modern business administration procedures and practices.
- Interacted quite often with management and BOCES to maintain clarity of formats for all tax bills.
- Collaborated closely with management to create budget codes, transfer monies through journal entries and permissions when directed.
- Managed the database of records for school scholarship awards.
Junior Account Clerk Resume
Summary : Talented and dependable accountant, skilled in all aspects of individual returns and bookkeeping. Abilities Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Intuit QuickBooks and ATV tax software.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multiple computer systems, some Quickbooks.
- Oversaw the daily accounting activities required to maintain the Authority's general ledger.
- Reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions Cash management (including placement/movement of funds in various trusts).
- Maintained organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolved complex accounting issues and assisted other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Reviewed general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Produced financial reports involving the Authority's trust accounts for monthly board meetings.
- Coordinated biweekly, and quarterly closing activities.
Diploma In Journalism
Administrative Account Clerk Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Account Clerk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Typing, Ten Key Adding Machine, Copy Machine, Filing,.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Associate In Accounting
Part-time Account Clerk Resume
Summary : Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excel.
- Review documents from programs for billing purposes.
- Compile data to maintain files, logs, lists, charts, and excel spreadsheets.
- File and retain documents and correspondence.
- Document consumer's eligibility for services under waiver base Family Service Contracts.
- Collect/process requests and prepare reports for Family Support Services, Individual Support Services and Family Reimbursement Programs.
- Process monthly rent payments for individuals under the Individual Support Service Program.
- Process reimbursement/purchases for individuals under the Family Reimbursement Programs.
Account Clerk Lead Resume
Headline : Experienced Account Clerk Lead with Receivables and Accounts Payable knowledge who is responsible for P&L and Balance Sheet. Managed and processed payroll for hourly employees.
Skills : Accounting, Cash Handling.
- Managed Accounts Payable and Receivable duties and Invoice processing.
- Tracked and processed accounts and incoming/outgoing payments.
- Ensured that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verified details of transactions, including funds received and total account balances.
- Coded the general ledger and processed vendor invoice payments.
- Revamped accounting quality system to prepare for important audits.
- Coordinated approval processes of all accounts payable invoices.
- Conducted month-end balance sheet reviews and reconciled any variances.
Account Clerk Resume
Headline : Results oriented, with 15 plus years experience in cost effective program development. Ability to direct projects from concept to full working status. Organized, creative, highly motivated and detail-oriented problem solver. Proven ability to work as a team from clients, staff, volunteers and community members to board of directors.
Skills : Excel, Quickbooks, Appointment Scheduling.
- Collect payments, provide receipts and secure funds received from Health Center customers.
- Post and reconcile accounts in electronic database.
- Maintain manual and automated record keeping systems.
- Assess and evaluate cashiering and billing discrepancies and ensure accuracy and completeness of all financial documents.
- Prepare bank deposits and maintain records of cashiering operations.
- Compile data for inclusion in a variety of reports.
- Review and analyze written records and reports.
BS In Mathematics