ACCOUNTS CLERK Resume
Summary : To be in a stable position within a well established company that will continue to present a challenge. To improve my educational qualifications in my chosen field. To be recognised as being a competent and well qualified person, for the position that I maybe occupying. An enthusiastic ability to learn quickly and well coupled with my ability to get on well with people in general ensures that I am able to overcome any obstacle, but not without compromise.
Skills : AS400 IBM (MSS Cash Book / Creditors), Account Management
- Processing and payment of sub-contractors weekly - ensuring sub-contractor payments from sites have been checked and approved.
- Raise invoices to contractors on site for purchase of building materials, tools, ensuring amounts are deducted from sub-contractor payments.
- Print cheques and certificates and bank transfer schedule and prepare supporting documents.
- Administer and process creditors - match creditors invoices with supplier delivery notes which have been processed. Investigate variances and resolve.
- Reconcile supplier statements with invoices captured on system, attend to all queries therefrom timeously and prepare remittance advices.
- Administer motor vehicles and plant - match vouchers with charges raised, check that all repairs were properly authorised. Generate orders for all truck and plant repairs and maintence.
- Administer the processing and payment of sub contractors weekly. Audit edit listing - prepare payment summary including claims to date for authorisation by the construction manager, and presentation to review meeting.
Accounts Clerk I Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Accountant with 7 years effectively maintaining accurate accounting information for large-scale financial organizations.
Skills : Computer, Inventory Management, Financial Reporting, Data Capturing
- Modified a comprehensive financial reporting package to reflect growing organizational complexity.
- Maintained integrity of general ledger, including the chart of accounts.
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards.
- Cooperated with engineering, manufacturing and corporate accounting to verify that quality standards were met.
- Optimized and managed research and development spending through collaboration with key business leaders.
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.
- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
Accounts Clerk Resume
Summary : To work in a challenging environment where I can be able to fully use my educational capabilities, skills and experience with the sole aim attaining set goals in my place of work and meeting my clients' expectations.
Skills : MS Word, Advanced MS Excel, Outlook, Typing 65 Wpm, Data Collection , Excellent Spellling And Grammer And Database Management.
- Perform employee appraisals interview and recommend hiring and promotion of team members.
- Receive operational advance from cso in that account to be used for the intended purpose only.
- Liaise with field finance and conduct as many visits as required enabling fund reimbursement.
- Implement financial policies and procedures, as per dyncorp and dcma requirement.
- Collect all certified supporting documents, signatures, names and other particulars of the beneficiaries in receipt of any such claims / reimbursement.
- Assist with the payroll function by resolving complaints in the field.
- Reconcile the balance funds available in hand with the balance shown in the quicken meant for recording operational advance.
- Where authorized, take steps to reimburse expenditures incurred in line with budget and work plan after receiving sufficient supporting evidence.
- Submit all the cash disbursement vouchers(cdv) to the funds flow officer, requesting for replenishment of the operational advance;.
- Ensure settlement of the balance of cash in hand within 60 days from the date of its first receipt and settlement, as no operational advance can run for more than 60 days;.
- Take fresh operational advance after submission of the reconciliation and settlement of the previous advance.
Accounts Clerk II Resume
Objective : To obtain a payroll clerk position in a place where my knowledge and skills in payroll and accounting will be utilized. I wish to utilize my proficiency in principles of accountancy and computer applications towards effective performance of my duties.
Skills : Strong Analytical Aptitude in Financial and Economic Matters With Attention To Detail. Gretl Application, Business Objects And Oracle Flexcube UBS 11.0 Financial Modules
- Prepare payroll in a timely manner, on different schedules, for several small companies.
- Ensure that all information being sent - payroll, payroll taxes, quarterly reports - is 100% accurate.
- Maintain records of vacation and sick time available and taken for each employee.
- Create quarterly payroll reports for each company to report to federal and state agencies.
- Pay payroll taxes in a timely manner on the schedule set by federal and state agencies.
- Keep accurate records of all payrolls being paid for future reference.
- Keep up to date with federal and state codes, laws, and regulations for payroll and accounting.
- Answer phones and emails, schedule appointments, and respond to questions from the general public.
- Perform a combination of following, calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals and small businesses using electronic filing.
Accounts Clerk III Resume
Summary : Accomplished Accounting professional with over 20 years of experience in the Construction and Law Industries. Proven track record, self-motivated; able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long term goals and meet operational deadlines. Adept at motivating and delegating staff to increase efficiency and profit margin. Proactive, innovative and result oriented with excellent communication skills.
Skills : 85 WPM, Accounting, Quicken, JD Edwards, Turbo Tax Deluxe, FAS - Fixed Asset Software, Quick Books Pro, Great Plains ACS - New Vision Accounting Software
- Managed accounting functions reported directly to director of finance and director of public works.
- Processing of accounts payables for city of clearlake, clearlake police department and animal control.
- Processed business licenses and kept track of fees due to the city of clearlake.
- Prepared quarterly reporting for department of conservation and division of the state architect.
- Coded and entered cash receipts into acs new vision accounting system.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements for operating checking and payroll checking accounts.
- Collected and posted transient occupancy taxes to ledgers every month.
- Kept subsidiary ledger for rental of parks and senior/community center.
- Run expenditure ledger, revenue ledger reports for departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by director of finance and director of public works.
Accounts Clerk Resume
Summary : To apply my accounting experience to a role in project accounting, and further develop my skills across different accounting areas to maximize my expertise and efficiency in the position.
Skills : CASH, DELTEK, ERP, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Accounting, Analytics, Excel, Invoicing
- Maintenance and administration of accounts receivables for over nine thousand accounts that include; license fee, service charge, rental, lease and miscellaneous accounts.
- Work with internal and external customers on a daily basis to answer billing queries and resolve discrepancies.
- Call and or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, and payment history.
- Prepare month-end aging reports for distribution to department managers monthly.
- Review accounts receivable aging monthly, write off uncollectible claims, and work with department managers to ensure collectability of outstanding balances.
- Prepare monthly financial reports with significant variance explanations.
- Assist external auditors with the year-end audits for all group companies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
Accounts Clerk III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and skilled professional seeking to obtain a position within a high growth organization where my experience, education, and accomplishments will contribute to the success of the organization.
Skills : Knowledge Of GAAP, Accounts Payable Specialist, Experience With Lawson, Sage MIP, And Great Plains, Knowledge Of Quickbooks, Proficient In Microsoft Excel
- Verification and processing purchase orders received from vendors electronically via Verification and transmission of invoices for payment and asns (advance ship Notice) to vendors electronically via true commerce transaction manager EDI.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries regarding order/purchase order.
- Responsible for advanced troubleshooting with new and existing trading vendors to solve communication issues.
- Process, transmit and run credit card transactions for customer sales and refunds.
- Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other.
- Perform billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform general office duties (i.e. Filing, faxing, research, customer service).
Accounts Clerk Resume
Objective : To acquire the position of data processing clerk in an established organization and process the information request of different employees and departments accurately.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry
- Accounts executive from april 2008- january 2013, & assistant accountant from january 2013 up to now.
- Preparation of financial statements and other reports for annual audit review.
- Carry out ledger updating and view information with "myob" accounting software.
- Supervision and dealing with documents which are submitted by other divisions for payment.
- Compliance with the external and internal auditors providing information and implementing audit suggestions wherever applicable.
- Computing the vat, nbt and other tax liabilities and presenting monthly and quarterly returns while coordinating with tax authorities.
- Followed "diploma in computerized accounting" conducted by jmc school of computers.
- Possess the ability to work with computer applications programs like microsoft office package (ms-word, ms-excel, ms-powerpoint, etc. ) and accounting packages like quick books, myob, sage, and accpac etc.
Accounts Clerk(Contract) Resume
Headline : A professional and experienced individual in Customer Service and Accounting Service with over six years of experience. Within the past six years I have acquired very strong and comprehensive Project Management skills as well Account Management skills. Trustworthy, discreet, committed to maintaining an efficient and positive work environment.
Skills : Inventory, Inventory Control, Merchandising, Staffing, Training
- Ensuring data in emortelle and ensuring that clients' accounts are up to date and accurate.
- Receiving funds on behalf of the ndfd in respect to loan repayments and services and completing appropriate receipts.
- To assist in monitoring the borrowers sequence of payment records to ensure that the necessary repayment mechanism is implemented and payments are maintained up to date.
- Typing, filing and similar clerical duties related to the accounts department for signature.
- To monitor loans in the foundation's portfolio to ensure that the collections take place in accordance with the foundation's requirements, arrears 1-2 months and liaise with the recoveries department accordingly.
- To assist in the maintenance of customer files and filing of documents as appropriate.
- Providing direct accounting assistance to the accountant as necessary.
Accounts Clerk Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position which will enable me to utilize my professional skills in the area of accounting, purchasing, and/or data entry that will reward growth and career advancement in exchange for superior performance.
Skills : Have Prior Experience In Inventory Control Management And Inventory Analysis
- Posts accounting data cash journal on a daily basis and maintains trial balance.
- Completes end of the month closing process, disburses revenues and other funds to the appropriate entities.
- Prepares financial reports such as revenue summaries, revenue transmittal sheets, trial balance.
- Maintains and serves as point of contact with the administrative offices concerning accounting issues.
- Answers incoming calls and provides routine information in response to inquiries.
- Interacts with and assists attorneys, litigants, and the general public.
- Responds to routine requests for information and assistance from the public regarding accounting and/or case processing issues.
- Reconcile theoretical stock balances per the stock ledger with the general ledger at month end. Ensure that stock transfers (issues and receipts) are processed from the project management system prior to running the creditors cheque print routine.
- Extract monthly stock summary schedule and get it checked and signed off by site admin manager.
- Administer material supply system - maintain beneficiary database. Check / update resource allocations and budget control file. Check that all beneficiary information is accurate before activation. Update material supply data base with beneficiary information.
- Generate external purchase order and sub contract orders as and when required by beneficiaries on basis of site requisitions, which are coded and priced.
- Record and authorise payments to supplier and sub contractor on receipt of delivery notes and outstanding deliveries.Trained new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.
- Computed taxes owed by applying prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
Proactively researched technical tax issues related to consulting projects.