Assistant Accountant Resume
Summary : Detail orientated hardworking professional with a successful history of driving business results utilizing written, verbal, problem solving, and financial knowledge. As well as the ability to multi task and prioritize daily assignments with a sense of urgency and the desire to succeed.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Team Player.
- Processed rejected share drafts and returns through the use of Empire Superhighway.
- Made voucher entries, process death claims, and file for A.D.
- Tracked teller stats- monthly, weekly and daily by branch using Excel.
- Processed mail transactions.
- Handled fraud accounts with the use of spreadsheets, affidavits, issuing new checks and switching routing numbers.
- Distributed money orders to branches and maintain inventory.
- Blocked compromised debit cards.
- Balanced General Ledgers.
- Monitored client billing through company software and resolved all accounts that were delinquent.
- Assisted company executives and managers by translating for clients speaking in English and Russian, thus increasing the client base.
Assistant Accountant/Executive Resume
Headline : Looking for a challenging position where can make a difference by using skills and utilizing work experience. Assists with general accounting functions. Prepares and submits entries for month-end close. Prepares balance sheet reconciliations. Prepares the Medicare Cost Report as well as other governmental and internal statistical reports for Financial Services
Skills : Financial Administration, Administration And Office Management.
- Collected and verified all papers from clients, filing them in order.
- Developed, maintained, and analyzed budgets, preparing periodic reports that compared budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Maintained extensive written and verbal communication with department heads during annual strategic budget plan preparation.
- Analyzed monthly budgets to actual accounting reports and distributed them to internal management.
- Established tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Prepared, examined, and analyzed accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Managed and oversaw the reconciliation of general ledger accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
Certificate In Accounting
Lead/Assistant Accountant Resume
Summary : A motivated professional with experience in accounting and finance, has demonstrated success in: Ad-Hoc Reporting Inventory Analysis Streamlined Billing Presenting to Upper Management Accounts Payable and Cash Reconciliation Online Procurement Migration Supplier Relations Project Management Reconciliation Credit and Refund Processing.
Skills : Marketing Research, Marketing Strategy, Management, Accounting, Creative Problem Solving.
- Collaborated with the Controller to ensure effective cash flow management.
- Managed e-procurement website including updating reference documents, monthly reporting, maintaining links and improving overall appearance.
- Initiated, designed and assisted with the implementation of e-procurement system for online generated orders, spending, and open orders reporting.
- Improved inventory count accuracy by coordinating reconciliation with purchasing and warehouse.
- Designed and configured the e-procurement system for indirect materials ordering system to streamline order volume and capture cost savings for a better negotiated contract.
- Generated and analyzed month-end financial reports for capital control measurements and presented financial data to the site finance controller Planned with internal and external audits.
- Performed and utilized strong attention to detail and accuracy to prepare accounting statements and analyze reports.
B.S. In Business Information
Assistant Accountant III Resume
Summary : Assistant Accountant with extensive hands-on experience in accounts payable, fixed assets and account receivable. Analytical professional with proven ability to manage multiple assignments, projects, and tasks efficiently while meeting tight deadline schedules.
Skills : Organizational Skills and Ability to Manage Deadlines, Teamworking Ability.
- Produced accurate financial and management accounting information on which financial decisions are based.
- Compiled financial reports and provide data analysis, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Setup and updated vendors for different profit centers.
- Prepared Northwest Cash Projection Reports for weekly releases.
- Monitored outstanding checks.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining accurate rent schedules.
- Conducted Cash reconciliation with the General Manager daily.
Bachelor Of Science In Commerce
Sr. Assistant Accountant Resume
Summary : Responsible for plant allocations, pipeline allocations, system balances, economics, imbalances, accounts receivable aging and account reconciliations. Reviews and analyzes the set-up of various contracts (e.g. percentage of profit, processing, keep whole, treating)
Skills : Microsoft Office, SEO, Team Management.
- Responsible for providing support to the Fiscal Manager with regards to all accounting procedures.
- Performed administrative functions such as typing reports and handling client inquiries amongst some more specific accounting tasks.
- Prepared and analyzed various financial reports related to collections.
- Identified discrepancies of account receivables and provide advisement to improve process.
- Prepared communication responses such as letters to debtors e-mail and fax requested information.
- Performed administrative and other functions as directed.
- Conducted research in order to determine the risk level of all clients.
Assistant Accountant II Resume
Objective : Professional, self-motivated, and an active team player, great management skills, PC & Mac savvy, experience in POS, QuickBooks. Seeking a position where skills, education, and experience may be fully utilized to achieve company goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Office Management, Accounting, Social Media Management.
- Analyzed and forecasted financial requirements for an organization, administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Assisted departments in the account reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Monitored the authorized account reconciliation process.
- Collected bank statements on a monthly basis, Designed and prepared audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Monitored account reconciliation, tax, and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Provided support to the safekeeping of internal expenses in the company.
- Managed and maintained finance-related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Developed and formulated all reports and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
Bachelor's In Business Management
Assistant Accountant I Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve goals. An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent verbal and written skills; able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organization levels. Comfortable with the challenges of new methods and applications.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Accounting, Management, Scheduling, Quickbooks.
- Involved in compiling financial reports and analyses, whilst working to strict deadlines.
- Prepared various reports for senior managers.
- Responsible for financial accounts including budgets and cash-flow.
- Supervised junior financial staff.
- Checked and verified all types of Accounting Vouchers.
- Prepared all Banks Reconciliation.
- Prepared Sales tax invoices and its register.
- Prepared monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts and made necessary adjusting entries.
BA In Accounting
Associate/Assistant Accountant Resume
Headline : Over five years Accounting experience with expertise in project accounting, monthly balance sheets, general ledger reconciliations, and Accounts Payable. Knowledge of the health, government, educational, and business sectors. Detailed, efficient, and organized with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Skills : Oracle, Microsoft Word And Excel.
- Performed Project Accounting and financial analysis for multiple projects.
- Collaborated with Operations and Projects Departments, consolidated all Group accounts and prepared monthly financial statements.
- Liaised with external auditors.
- Analyzed income and cost financials of the Group as a whole and reported any exceptions to the Board of Directors.
- Paid Pension Plan taxes.
- Reconciled month-end balance sheets, journals, and accruals.
- Successfully prepared monthly Work in Progress (WIP) reports and performed financial analysis of revenue and expenses for multiple projects.
Assistant Accountant/Representative Resume
Objective : To develop and maintain a good rapport with producers and other third parties, as well as internal marketers, gas control personnel, contract administration, and measurement
Work directly with clients to monitor and manage revenue accounts. Ensure that payments are received in a prompt and timely manner.
Skills : Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge, Customer Service Experience.
- Inquired talent and crew for missing/incomplete items regarding Start paperwork.
- Assisted numerous employees to ensure their Start paperwork was filled out correctly and thoroughly.
- Received and Sent out Extras vouchers.
- Checked Edits from Extras Payroll Company to insure correct calculations.
- Assisted distribution of paychecks for talent and crew.
- Logged disposition of every check.
- Responsible for maintaining the general ledger and preparation of financial records.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Assistant Accountant Resume
Summary : Experienced Administrative Assistant with the ability to develop and nurture long-minimal supervision. Seeking an opportunity to showcase a diverse background in business management and the ability to facilitate multiple projects simultaneously. Rapid learner seeking a challenging role while bringing excitement and enthusiasm to the team.
Skills : ERP, Quickbooks, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
- Managed the financial aspect of the company.
- Reduced substantially the aging debt balance to under 41 days by calling accounts that were over 31 days past due.
- Set up vendor accounts, entered vendor invoices, debit memos, and credits.
- Oversaw administration of all ACH, EFT, and check deposits.
- Managed travel expenses by matching all receipts to all the charges.
- Reduced paper and postage fees by sending invoices and statements by email to all large and international accounts.
- Worked in collaboration with the controller to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information in support of overall business objectives.