Chef de Cuisine Resume
Objective : 25 fives years restaurant experience. Had the pleasure in the capacity of an Executive chef, Pastry chef, also working with Mens Baptist Disaster Relief around the country Ownership of my own ventures, a wine shop and restaurant cooked two times at the famed James Beard house. And for two presidents.
Skills : Hotel Management , Culinary, Inventory, Food Cost, Chef, Mentor, Coaching.
- Co-partnered with Chef/owner in building/opening a successful fine dining restaurant with annual sales of over 2.2 million dollars.
- Managed a staff of fifteen- including all chefs, line cooks, wait staff, and bartenders.
- Was responsible for overseeing all aspects of food preparation.
- Organized kitchen operations and participated in the hiring of all staff including bar and wait staff.
- Maintained a safe, orderly, and sanitary kitchen.
- Responsible for sourcing all locally procured ingredients.
- Assisted in developing all menus and recipes.
- Ensured kitchen staffed prepared, portioned, and plated all menu items in accordance with the restaurant's standards.
Associates In Culinary Arts/ Hospitality Management
Kitchen Manager/ Chef De Cuisine Resume
Objective : Use my knowledge, experience, quick learning and great communication skills to gain experience. To obtain a the position of cook where my ability to be organized and multi task will be fully utilized to contribute to a safe and efficient environment for food production.
Skills : Chef/business owner.
- Supervised and worked alongside a team of ten to fifteen cooks, prep cooks and stewards to execute lunch and dinner service for our mezze style patio and fine dining tasting room.
- Assisted Chef in recipe and menu development with a focus on combining local seasonal ingredients with traditional Greek and Italian flavors while utilizing modern and classical techniques.
- Oversaw all daily back of house operations.
- Organized and assigned prep lists, ensured mise en place was completed on time and to proper quality and consistency specifications as determined by the Chef/Owner.
- Responsible for ordering and inventory management of all kitchen and dry goods.
- Maintained and developed relationships with purveyors that varied from international operations to local family farms.
- Refined and standardized whole animal butchery, sausage making and pasta production programs.
- Trained the appropriate staff members in production and butchering for each station.
Associates In Applied Science In Culinary Arts
Executive Chef/Chef De Cuisine Resume
Objective : Administration Answered multiple phone lines, transferred calls to corresponding departments, filed customer records and billed accordingly. Customer Service Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize efficiency.
Skills : working hard an allways on time an cook all cane of food.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the kitchen in Rum Fire restaurant to ensure high quality food standards and guest expectations are exceeded.
- Actively participated in pre-opening and opening the restaurant after an extensive renovation including creating and redesigning the menu, staff training and scheduling, recipe building, cost analysis, start-up equipment and supply inventory, Supervises and coordinates kitchen shift operation and ensure compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards, and procedures.
- Actively works with the cooks to ensure consistency and highest food quality standards are met.
- Supervises stewarding to ensure kitchen cleanliness and all health sanitation standards are followed.
- Works closely with the Executive Chef to develop and achieve kitchen goals including budget goals, performance goals, and team goals.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of the department.
- Perform all administrative responsibilities including communication between departments, payroll, performance appraisal, staff scheduling, training, interview and hiring.
- Participate in all pertinent meetings Other responsibilities include assisting the Executive Chef with all kitchen and banquet operations.
Associate In Culinary Arts
Line Cook/Chef De Cuisine Resume
Headline : Dynamic, resourceful and skilled Executive Head Chef with 10 years of success in fine dining, casual dining and catering.
Skills : All kitchen equipment and knife skills.
- Conducted daily pre-shift and weekly departmental meetings to ensure organizational efficiency.
- Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Continually monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met.
- Checked the quantity and quality of received products Managed kitchen operations for high grossing, fast-paced fair concession kitchen as well as a fine dinning restaurant kitchen.
- Developed variety of menu items catering to customers with food allergies and diet restrictions such as gluten-free and vegan items.
- Oversaw 14 cooks and 2 Sous Chefs as part of overall back of the house operations.
- Developed popular daily specials with personally sourced ingredients for broiler and saute stations.
Sous-Chef De Cuisine Resume
Objective : I want the opportunity to utilize my professional catering skills in a professional facility. I desire to work in a capacity that would allow my talent as a chef, supervisor and creative team player to flourish.
Skills : Speaks And Writes Spanish . Inventory Management , Payroll Management.
- Ran all kitchen duties to include ordering, scheduling, inventory,payroll.
- Created menu items and costed out to hit all pnl numbers.
- Also worked as AGM in absence of GM .In charge of all FOH manager duties and also ran kitchen.
- Helped establish one of denvers most popular breakfast places.
- Created new and innovative menu items to help boost sales and new locations.
- Hired and trained two sous chef and help open second location while maintaining flagship store.
- Used all managerial skills and culinary skills to make smooth running high volume kitchen while maintaining great kitchen morale and profitability.
Associate In Culinary
Lead Chef de Cuisine Resume
Summary : Seeking a chef position, in which I can contribute my passion for nutritious foods, as well as my experience with meal management, planning and organization, attention to detail, professional interpersonal skills, and growing repertoire of plant-based culinary techniques and recipes.
Skills : Speak Fluent German, Spanish and French.
- Over seeing 5 outlets and Banquets Kitchen and Head of the Purchasing Department.
- Created and managed $20 million annual food & labor budget for Banquets.
- Worked as part of sales team to sell, upgrade and execute events.
- Established direct contact with client to ensure their satisfaction.
- Demonstrated of culinary techniques to staff to Implemented proper preparation, presentation and quality of new menu items.
- Catering private functions size ranging from small tea parties to large banquet events.
- Ensured proper equipment operation and maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation in kitchen and organization.
- Making weekly scheduling that is consistent with projected sales.
Associate's In Culinary Arts/Chef Training
Junior Chef de Cuisine Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Chef De Cuisine with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Chef With 15 Years' Experience. Skilled Cuisines And.
- Scheduling, ordering, inventory, food cost, labor cost, overseeing daily culinary operations, health code training, culinary training, training staff in the Breakers standards and company policies, executing daily culinary operations, creating seasonal specials, and disciplinary action.
- Led by example to create one of the cleanest facilities in the resort after walking into one of the dirtiest facilities, trained less experienced cooks in proper cooking techniques and health code compliance.
- Executed service for more the eight hundred covers within four hours.
- Maintained a 30% food cost, developed a weekly inventory and food cost analysis to ensure food cost was met at the end of the month.
- Motivated my staff and trained them to ensure quality of food and sdevice.
- Used my extensive knowledge of quinine and culture to properly train less experienced cooks to perform at their full potential.
- Educated my staff in health code regulations to insure a clean and sanitized facility.
Chef De Cuisine III Resume
Summary : My current position as Chef de Cuisine at Broadway by Amar Santana has enabled me to hone my skill set as a manager and team leader. Located in the heart of Laguna Beach California, Broadway is a major destination for locals and tourists alike. I have been privileged to work with a team that is dedicated and passionate in their desire to serve exceptional food. Working in the restaurant of a former Top Chef finalist has been a very humbling and honorable experience in my career.
Skills : ServeSafe Certified, extensive P&L experience, and Microsoft Office, Outlook, E-mail.
- Responsible for the smooth, efficient running of the kitchen, including its routine operations, food preparation and production, as well as supervising kitchen staff.
- Maintaining quality and consistency of food for enhancing guest satisfaction.
- Delivering high-value services to clients for acclaiming their satisfaction levels.
- To improve processes, nature employing bonding, encourage multitasking and improve the overall guest experience.
- Assist to ensure that culinary activities are aligned with the respective corporate strategy and that the hotel actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation and updates of individual Department operation Manuals.
- Conducts regular communication meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Ensure that all the contact culinary employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service all the time.
Certificate In Course
Chef de Cuisine Resume
Objective : Extremely hardworking and committed Chef seeking an Executive or Sous Chef position. Quality--focused and highly skilled in preparing large volumes of food quickly and efficiently. Seeking to use culinary skills and expertise to prepare a special variety of dishes in a professional and rewarding environment. Highlights ServSafe certified, Well-tuned palette, High volume production capability Focus on portion and cost control/budgets and disciplined inventory as well as team management.
Skills : Inventory Management, Leadership, Interpersonal Management, Culinary, Computing, Administration, Organization, Menu Design/Creation, Costing/Order Management.
- Responsible for all aspects of the kitchen and menu creation.
- Hired/fired all BOH and FOH staff members.
- Responsible for all food aspects of restaurant, lounge and banquets held on grounds of property.
- Responsible for wine, liquor and beer for restaurant and lounge.
- Responsible for all in room amenities for property.
- Worked directly with the Food & Beverage Director and the COO of the property.
- Responsible for inventory levels, all ordering and costing for both food and beverage.
Chef de Cuisine II Resume
Objective : Award winning, progressive culinary professional with more than seven years of experience in the culinary industry, combining high-level creative menu development and unique food preparation knowledge with deep operational knowledge, strong customer service, and development expertise. Reputation of utilizing outstanding quality, presentation, and time management skills to effectively see projects through inception to completion with a natural ability to create an enthusiastic, productive, and collaborative work environment.
Skills : Management. Culinary.
- Oversaw daily operations of a one hundred and twenty seat restaurant and twenty four seat meeting facility.
- Coordinated and planned all off site catering for both properties.
- Managed two Sous chefs, twelve kitchen staff, and fifteen front of house employees, while managing one sous chef, five kitchen staff, and four front of house staff at the Gourmet Shop outlet.
- Source, cost, order, and price all food and restaurant/food truck related necessities.
- Menu maintenance of daily lunch and dinner specials, weekly tasting menu, and monthly wine tasting menu.
- Create seasonal, local, and organic soups, sauces, fish/meat, pastas, and vegetable/vegetarian dishes.
- Coordinating specials, scheduling, catering, and management support.
Chef de Cuisine I Resume
Objective : Chef de Cuisine for 14 years with the top professional food service company, Bon Appetit Management Company.
Skills : All aspects of food service and retail.
- Reduced food costs by 10 percent by expertly estimating purchasing needs and buying through approved suppliers.
- Systematically tasted and smelled all prepared dishes, and observed color, texture and garnishes Implemented and supported company initiatives and programs.
- Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements.
- Followed proper food handling methods and maintained correct temperature of all food products.
- Consistently produced exceptional menu items that regularly garnered diners' praise.
- Regularly developed new recipes in accordance with consumer tastes, nutritional needs, and budgetary considerations.
- Actively participated in staff meetings and operated as an effective management team leader.
Associates Of Occupational Studies In Culinary Arts
Chef De Cuisine Resume
Headline : Service oriented, team focused Chef de Cuisine with over ten years experience in food service and hospitality. Core competencies include all aspects of fine dining, guest satisfaction, conflict resolution, strong communication and a consistent, open approach to kitchen and staff management. Performs each task with accuracy, efficiency, and enthusiasm.
Skills : Pastries/ desserts, sushi, strong saute cook, butcher. Software Experience Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet, HTML/E-mail, Chef-Tec, POS.
- Responsible for not only the supervision but also preparation and execution of a Contemporary Italian menu in a restaurant with yearly gross sales above one million dollars.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations according to the New York State ServeSafe guidelines.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of a staff of 7-10 workers engaged in food preparation.
- This includes station prep lists, cleaning maintenance schedules and standardized recipes and procedures.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
High School Diploma