Rehabilitation Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a permanent Rehabilitation Coordinator position that would utilize skills in the social workforce, leaving room for advancement and growth.
Skills : Proficient public speaker, Can fluently read, write, and speak Spanish language.
- Assessed psycho-social needs (designs rehabilitation programming) and coordinates the service delivery accordingly.
- Completed treatment plans for each individual during admission.
- Assisted with individuals obtaining benefits from different agencies.
- Assisted individuals with getting yearly physicals.
- Participated in individuals' 90-day reviews with therapist and psychiatric.
- Provided appropriate intervention with significant others such as families and therapists.
- Provided emergency on-call coverage to the PRP individuals' as needed.
- Facilitated Substance Abuse Groups and other skills groups.
- Assured that all individual's rights are protected and standards and regulations related to safety and health are maintained.
Sr. Rehabilitation Coordinator Resume
Headline : Performs coordinating and support activities for the Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Department including telephone call management, reception, co- pay collection, scheduling, insurance clearance, medical record management.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Management, Hiring, Payroll, Charting.
- Provided direct patient care activates appropriate to training and competency.
- Assisted Nurse Practitioner in completing tasks that support patient care activities.
- Charted on patients under Rehabilitation.
- Completed patient care activates as assigned while promoting excellent patient satisfaction and outcome.
- Observed, record and report patient vitals.
- Prepared patients for exams, treatment, and procedures.
- Prepare exam rooms, restock medical supplies and educational materials.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with a high amount of patient interaction.
Jr. Rehabilitation Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a role with a forward-thinking organization in a Human Services. Highly adaptable, demonstrating strong work ethic, rapidly attain new procedures and processes, and quickly adjust to changes in schedule, team structure, assignment parameters, and organizational goals.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Nurse.
- Provided psychiatric rehabilitative and counseling services to individuals with mental illness and to their families, collaborating with a psychiatric and allied team in diagnosis and treatment plan by performing the following duties.
- Developed positive working relationships with individuals utilizing communication and counseling skills which promote growth and greater independence.
- Facilitated the development of individualized rehabilitation plans and monitors progress toward the achievement of stated goals.
- Provided skills training in a broad range of psychiatric, addictive and rehabilitative areas through group and individual sessions, both on-site and off-site.
- Completed comprehensive assessments including biopsychosocial and comprehensive functional evaluation.
- Monitored an individual's progress toward individual goals through the attainment of knowledge and skills.
- Helped individuals to respond constructively to treatment and assists in adjustment leading to and following discharge.
M.S In Psychology
Rehabilitation Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, detailed-oriented individual with the ability to learn quickly and translate that knowledge to others effectively. A true passion for helping others and the desire to apply knowledge through education and work experiences.
Skills : Extensive management experience, Versed in using several.
- Provided skills training for adult residential clients with serious mental illness.
- Taught CBT and DBT methods to clients in skills training.
- Assisted clients in identifying and reaching treatment goals.
- Identified needs and goals for developing treatment plans.
- Wrote individualized treatment plans in accordance with Psychiatric Rehabilitation Model.
- Coordinated care with a team of clinical and nursing staff.
- Coordinated and linked with outside agencies (both government and non-profit) to procure additional services for clients as identified in treatment goals.
- Reviewed chart information and conduct interviews to complete annual reassessments.
- Completed and submited ANSAs to evaluate the level of need.
Rehabilitation Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Professional Rehabilitation Coordinator position that provides a challenging community-oriented environment. Work for an employer that encourages employees to grow through education and mentorship.
Skills : Fitness Instruction, Coordinator, Sales.
- Tracked and obtained authorization for PT/DC appointments, increasing potential cash flows up to $45,000 per month Coordinated move and opening.
- Assisted with rehabilitation training for clients in dire mental and physical conditions.
- Aimed for the physical and mental improvement of adult clients who face problems with alcohol, drugs, sex, mental illness, and/or abuse.
- Monitored caseload of 12-15 clients, completing monthly notes and treatment plans -Provide support to on-call staff and assist with crises.
- Managed occupational, physical and speech therapy programs Participation in quality improvement, marketing and other facility programs.
- Supervised small group of counselors Worked with at-risk children from the community and taught them various skills Inputted daily case notes.
- Provided transportation for medical appointments, prp day program and outings.
Bachelor Of Arts
Rehabilitation Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Rehabilitation Coordinator position is to coordinate tasks related to the efficient operation of the therapy department under the supervision of a licensed Therapist.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Training, Mental Health.
- Managed and trained staff members as well as the managed caseload of 15-20 families from the community.
- Led weekly team meetings with team associates and conducted new hire interviews and reviews.
- Worked with schools and other community resources to address the needs of the families.
- Able to take much training that better prepared to work with at-risk youth.
- Given the opportunity to supervise staff members and participate in the hiring and review process of new and potential employees.
- Prepared and delivered training presentations for employee skill development.
- Utilized social skills on a daily basis.
- Used public speaking on a regular basis during training and seminars.
BA In Sociology
Associate Rehabilitation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Committed to work with positivity and direct communication in support of a unified environment. Creative and assertive administrative skills with strong abilities in multitasking to achieve goals.
Skills : Crisis Intervention, Mindfulness Stress Reduction, Casework.
- Collaborated closely with the therapeutic team to appropriately care for clients, according to their Individualized Treatment Plans.
- Administered program scheduling, maintained budget and managed staff to deliver a multi-subject program.
- Supervised and trained teachers that served 40+ special needs children and youth of K-12 ages.
- Organized campus events that encompassed recreation, creative expression, community play, and environmental awareness.
- Developed lessons and conducted group science and art activities based on differentiated learning needs and sensory integration.
- Supervised psychology student interns from local universities.
- Wrote and received an environmental mini-grant to initiate worm composting with clients.
Rehabilitation Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Rehabilitation Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Case Management, Communication, Crisis Management, Mediation, Flexibility and Time Management .
- Provided leadership, clinical assistance, consultation to nursing staff in the provision of rehabilitation to residents.
- Involved in quality improvement programs, comprehensive care planning, and interdisciplinary meetings.
- Planned and implemented educational programs.
- Coordinated Holistic Health Conference of hundreds of practitioners for staff and community.
- Wrote the Grant for the Home Health Aide program for the hospital.
- Responsible for visiting patients at home, overseeing, teaching and coordinating.
- Maintained ethical, competent individual relationships, delivered services with individuals, staff, supervisor and external.
Masters In Nursing
Rehabilitation Coordinator/Technician Resume
Objective : Assists the Manager Rehabilitation Coordinator in meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers.
Skills : Administers, Score and Interpret vocational tests.
- Assisted patient's with the procurement of assistive technology.
- Obtained and verified patient demographics and insurance/financial information.
- Obtained prior authorizations from various insurances necessary for the billing process.
- Scheduled evaluations and delivery of durable medical equipment with multiple team members.
- Prepared quotes and prior authorizations using current HCPC's and ICD-9 coding.
- Processed Certificate of Medical Necessity forms per Medicare guidelines and requirements.
- Projected RUG levels to fulfill recommended treatment frequency and duration while optimizing reimbursement levels for the facility.
- Engaged in customer service contact with clients and family members to provide exceptional communication and ensure optimal care from admission to discharge.
Diploma In Health
Rehabilitation Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results oriented professional. Known for problem resolution skills with a strong emphasis on service that exceeds consumer and employer expectations. Quick learner, and a dependable employee. An effective team player that contributes to success in a fast paced environment and experienced in a variety of office equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Type 100 WPM.
- Certified rehabilitation facility providing services for children with physical and functional disabilities.
- Managed rehabilitation care for children with traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Assessed rehabilitation needs, arranged services, established collaborative rapport with clientele.
- Improved data analysis and reporting processes, and prepared presentations for the medical director, enhancing effective communication of a unit's activity and outcomes.
- Approached 100% acceptance of the recommended care program by families and insurance companies.
- Awarded honorable mention for excellence in teamwork award for enhancing team coordination and functioning.
- Provided emergency on-call coverage to the residential program as needed.
Bachelor Of Arts