Plant Operator Resume
Headline : Recent graduate of CGTC Adult Education Program. Excellent research, time management, and problem solving skills. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
Skills : SCADA.
- Monitored and operated process control equipment, including valves, packaging, and engineering.
- Operated plant equipment and system and interpreted plant procedures.
- Adjusted controls to operate equipment and controls at periodic intervals, thereby detecting malfunctions more efficiently.
- Monitored plant operations and responded efficiently to emergencies.
- Visually inspected equipment and controls at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, readjustment, or lubrication.
- Key Accomplishments: Implemented safe work practices and participated in proactive safety culture while ensuring safety for the employee, public, and environment at all times.
- Established color-coded safety system to identify prior heat casualties, cold injuries, and allergies to bees; system implemented by safety council and adopted as standard operating procedure.
Associate Of Information Technology Administration In Information Technology
Plant Operator/Shift Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time job where my abilities and qualifications can be fully applied to our mutual benefit.
Skills : Navy machinist mate school, Microsoft Office.
- Set up machines to correct temperatures in order to process raw materials.
- Gauged color compounds to be sent to various plants.
- Process raw materials into plastic compounds.
- Responsible for checking flow lines for correct pressure settings and specifications.
- Repaired all mechanical failures and responsible for all work area and maintenance.
- Kept all shift reports and hourly samples to make sure consistency correct for specifications.
- Responsible for direct reports to supervisor if any problems arose on shifts.
Vocational In Automotive Technology
Water Treatment Plant Operator Resume
Objective : I have 8 years of experience in the mining industry that include; a Preparation Plant Operator, a Unit train load out facility operator, operating surface equipment and as a Mechanic helper. Most recently, I have been working as a Preparation Plant Operator at EIN services Parker processing from December 2011 to June 2013. My skills and experiences include: Prep plant, load out, equipment, Database Administration, Electronics, Inventory Management, Materials Management, Quality Control, cutting torches, Welding, and pipe fitting.
Skills : Self-motivated, team leadership, fast learner, data processing, excellent attention to detail, team building, highly dependable. Works well under pressure, flexible, accurate and detailed. Professional phone etiquette and excellent communication skills.
- Set or adjust machine controls to regulate conditions such as material flow, temperature, and pressure.
- Monitor material flow and instruments such as temperature and pressure gauges, indicators, and meters, in order to ensure optimal processing conditions.
- Start agitators, shakers, conveyors, pumps, or centrifuge machines, then turn valves or move controls to admit, drain, separate, filter, clarify, mix, or transfer materials.
- Examine samples visually or by hand to verify qualities such as clarity, cleanliness, consistency, dryness, and texture.
- Maintain logs of instrument readings, test results, and shift production, and send production information to computer databases.
- Test samples to determine viscosity, acidity, specific gravity, or degree of concentration, using test equipment such as viscometers, pH meters, and hydrometers.
- Clean and sterilize tanks, screens, inflow pipes, production areas, and equipment, using hoses, brushes, scrapers, or chemical solutions.
- Inspect machines and equipment for hazards, operating efficiency, malfunctions, wear, and leaks.
Power Plant Operator Resume
Summary : Extensive manufacturing experience includes industrial safety, shipping and receiving, boiler (gas and coal), machine maintenance, machinery and forklift, pay-loader, and bobcat operation. Completed training in Safety, Confined Space, Lock Out-Tag Out, HAZMAT, Respiratory Protection, track mobile, front end loader, bobcat, and forklift operation. Certified in CPR, First Aid, and Automated External Defibrillator.
Skills : Forklift Certification, Osha Certified, Proficient In Trailer Inspections, Inventory Management, Semi Trailer Freight Handling, Truckload Shipping, Knowledge Of Barcode Scanning And Basic Computer Skills, Ability To Operate A Powered Industrial Truck.
- Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
- Separates non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
- Stage waste on conveyor system or properly stack waste for scanning in the Biotrack system.
- Scan waste into the Biotrack system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
- Load autoclave bins or incinerator hopper with waste for processing.
- Place re-usable containers on tub wash line for decontamination.
- Operates tub wash unit insuring the wash unit is operating properly.
- Removes clean tubs from wash unit, inspects tubs and stacks for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
Plant Operator/Leadman Resume
Summary : My objective is to secure employment, in a middle to upper management position. I have managed up to 35 employees in the past and I was in charge of scheduling, training, hiring, and discipline. I enjoy working with people and helping them meet their goals.
Skills : Mechanical maintainence, Equipment operation.
- Calculate, measure, load, or mix refined feedstock used in biofuels production.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Install or calibrate electrical or mechanical equipment, such as motors, engines, switchboards, relays, switch gears, meters, pumps, hydraulics, or flood channels.
- Maintain logs, reports, work requests, or other records of work performed in hydroelectric plants.
- Maintain or repair hydroelectric plant electrical, mechanical, or electronic equipment, such as motors, transformers, voltage regulators, generators, relays, battery systems, air compressors, sump pumps, gates, or valves.
- Take readings and record data such as water levels, temperatures, or flow rates.
- Test and repair or replace electrical equipment, such as circuit breakers, station batteries, cable trays, conduits, or control devices.
Diploma In General Studies
Natural Gas Plant Operator Resume
Summary : I was a plant operator at Triad Mining wih almost 9 years of expeirence. Extensive backround of operating the wash plant, being a laborer, and operating equipment. I can run a computerized or non-computerized plant. I can run most pieces of equipment, etc.
Skills : SCADA system operation.
- Insuring work site safety and working conditions for employees and staff.
- Responsible for taking daily orders and providing supervisor with daily orders of all asphalt for the day.
- Keeping records and providing the office with detailed tickets of all sales.
- Provided Plant Maintenance with upkeep of plant equipment and services.
- Performed lead duties while supervisor was off work.
- Answered phones, completed orders and sales.
- Kept track of personnel time schedules for supervisor.
- Insured plant safety guidelines and plant safety procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Plant Operator Technician Resume
Objective : I have experience working with people and customer service. I have good organizational skills and am a self motivated person. I have telecommunication experience and can multi task easily. I have some experience in an office setting and am a fast learner.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Aseptic Technique, Shipping And Receiving, PCR, Gram Testing, E.L.I.S.A Testing, Fork Lift Operator, Typing, Spectroscopy, Plant Tissue Culture, Construction Experience, Media Preparation, Bacteria Plating, Gene Gun Experience.
- Quality assurance testing on incoming soybeans based on seeds per pound, seed size, moisture, appearance, and foreign material present in incoming loads.
- Entry of information into delivery, machinery, and SAP plant systems.
- Plant quality checks to ensure machinery is properly functioning.
- Adjustment of plant equipment to ensure smooth operations.
- Forklift shipping and receiving operations in the warehouse.
- Disposal of chemically treated soybeans, and cleaning of machinery to avoid chemical contamination.
- Cleaning and locking out of machinery to avoid seed genetic trait crossover in receiving and packaging lines.
Bachelors In Biology
Physical Plant Operator Resume
Objective : I am seeking a position with a company where I can perform to the best of my abilities and knowledge, to grow with the company and become an asset to the organization. Highly organized and detail-oriented with more than 20 years' experience supplying thorough organized production support to senior supervisors.
Skills : Inventory Management, Forklift Operator.
- Monitored transportation and storage of ethanol and other potentially dangerous products to ensure that safety guidelines were followed.
- Monitored equipment functioning, observed temperature, level, and flow gauges, and performed regular unit checks to ensure that all equipment was operating as required.
- Controlled operation of compressors, scrubbers, and evaporator equipment to liquefy, compress, or regasify corn meal into ethanol.
- Recorded, reviewed, and compiled operations records, test results, and gauge readings such as temperatures, pressures, concentrations, and flows.
- Adjusted temperatures, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, or transfer of gas to maintain processes at required levels or to correct problems.
- Cleaned, maintained, and repaired equipment, using hand tools, or request that repair and maintenance work be performed.
- Collaborated with other operators to solve unit problems.
Energy Generation Operations Program
Batch Plant Operator Resume
Objective : Customer Service Oriented. Computer Proficient: Microsoft Word. Excel. High Integrity. Trainer. Policy & Procedures.
Skills : Operated Field Lab.
- Operated the Gilbert plant to ensure proper growth of algae.
- Cleaned/sanitized algae reactors to get rid of algal contaminants and predators.
- Mixed chemicals to feed and strengthen multiple strands of algae.
- Operated centrifuges to dewater and harvest algae.
- Operated bead mill and drum dryer to extract oil from algae.
- Performed preventive maintenance on centrifuges and harvesting tools to ensure proper operation.
- Operated forklift to transfer algae and media totes between worksites.
Master of Science
Plant Operator/Supervisor Resume
Headline : I am a highly motivated and competitive individual. I have proven this in my work and personal life. I continue to exceed any and all personal goals set for myself. I believe in measuring performance by results and I am positive that I have the personality that makes for both a successful employee and team player.
Skills : pump engineer.
- Responsible for overall daily operations of processing plant (utilizing Delta V operation of PLC equipment) and compressor station and assists with maintenance activities.
- Assisted in the startup process of the new natural gas processing facility.
- Assisted with plant turn arounds and expansions.
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Measures and records production/ volumes at various locations within an assigned geographic area.
- Assists with the oversight of contract personnel that is working in the facility.
- Performs minor repairs and major repairs with assistance from others on a variety of different equipment.
- Responds to after hour callouts and responds in a timely manner.
- Assists mechanical, measurement, and other company personnel on an as needed basis.
Bachelor's In Criminal Justice
Chief Power Plant Operator Resume
Objective : Skilled Welder with 6 years experience in Compressor Station, Production Facility and Pipeline construction. Skilled Pipefitter with 5 years experience in Plant and Facilities construction. Skilled and experienced Lease Operator with 8 years combined experience and 6 years Plant and Facilities Operations experience. Committed to contributing to the overall success of the company by overseeing facilities effectively.
Skills : machine operator, manufacturing.
- Operate control panels to coordinate and regulate process variables such as temperature and pressure, and to direct product flow rate, according to process schedules.
- Start pumps, operate valves or use automated equipment to regulate the flow of product in pipelines and into and out of tanks.
- Monitor process indicators, instruments, gauges, and meters in order to detect and report any possible problems.
- Control or operate manifold and pumping systems to circulate liquids through plant systems.
- Monitor equipment, observe temperature, level, and flow gauges, and perform regular unit checks, in order to ensure that all equipment is operating as it should.
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects of boiler operation to ensure that boilers are operating properly.
- Test boiler water quality or arrange for testing and take necessary corrective action, such as adding chemicals to prevent corrosion and harmful deposits.
- Adjust valves and equipment to obtain specified performance.
High School Diploma In General Studies
Plant Operator Resume
Objective : I am a very hard worker, I pay attention to details and willing to work any shift. I am very dependable and responsible. I have worked many jobs not limited to those shown. Most jobs were from those needing help and willing to give me the chance, such as pressure washing, yard work, and demolition.
Skills : Excel, Jd Edwards.
- Controlled equipment and monitored processes that removed or destroyed harmful materials, chemicals, and microorganisms from wastewater.
- Ran tests to make sure that the processes were working correctly.
- Kept records of water quality and other indicators.
- Operated and maintained the pumps and motors that move water and wastewater through filtration systems.
- Monitored the indicators at the plants and made adjustments as necessary.
- Read meters and gauges to make sure that plant equipment was working properly.
- Took samples and ran tests to determine the quality of the water being produced.
- Adjusted the amount of chemicals, such as chlorine and fluorine, being added to the water.